Gary's Trip to Toronto

Story Info
Rye and Ginger meet a fan.
4.3k words
4.07
17.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, all my other writings being written accounts of our actual adventures. However, all the characters are actual people, though under noms de plume.

Chapter 1

We'd been connecting with Gary...first on a photo-sharing site, then on webcam, where there seemed to be a spark between him and Ginger. He and I certainly shared some turnons, and even Mario ventured that Gary was a great candidate to join our on-going threesome and make it a frisky foursome.

But Gary lived in Seattle, almost a continent away...could he break loose from his family and work to fly to Toronto to join us for some fun?

Luckily he found a way, and plans were made to meet him in an airport hotel for a couple of nights and days.

While Ginger was shopping (we don't get to the Big Smoke all that often ourselves), I picked up Gary at the airport and brought him back to our hotel. We were both extremely happy to meet each other, and I could tell Ginger would like him as much as I did by the naughty gleam in his eyes.

Entering our room, Gary used the washroom to get rid of some in-flight coffee while I fired up my lap-top computer after changing into my robe. When he came out, I had brought up some videos that he hadn't seen as they were too large and face-revealing to post on our yahoo photogroup, and invited him to watch them with me.

I opened with some videos of Ginger fucking Mario, who was lying on his back with Ginger on top. The camera had caught the wonderfully erotic action of Mario's strong thick cock alternately appearing and disappearing inside my wife's curvaceous bottom. As always, my cock gave me a jolt at the sight of another man's cock making itself at home inside my wife, and I heard Gary beside and slightly behind me making very approving noises.

"Wow, Rye, she's gorgeous...and she certainly does seem to be loving that cock," he said, and I turned to agree with him. As I started into "Yes she does, and you ain't seen nothin' yet" I noticed Gary had pulled his already hard cock from his pants and was steadily stroking it while his eyes were glued to the computer screen.

Now my heart went "thump" even as my cock expanded another inch...here was our new friend unable to restrain himself from jerking his dick at the sight of Ginger fucking our threesome friend! I looked back at the screen myself, but was too fascinated by the appearance of the cock that (I was sure) was soon to be buried in and shooting a load of sperm into my wife's body.

Turning back to Gary, I commented "Quite the turnon, aren't they! Nice cock, by the way."

"Thanks, Rye...I hope Ginger likes it."

I reached out my hand and gently grasped his cock. "This is the cock that will soon be coated with my wife's juices..I think I'd like to find out what it feels like," I shared. "Do you mind?"

"Hell, no!" replied Gary, "That feels good. Knock yourself out!"

My right hand was already gently stroking the length of it, picking up on the heat and the silky softness of his rigid member, and my left hand moved to cradle his balls. On the screen behind me I could hear the moans and groans, and Ginger's exhortations to Mario to "Fuck me, fuck me, oh yeah...just like that...", but my attention now was focussed on Gary's cock.

"So you want to put this hard cock into my wife's pussy? You'd like to fuck her with it, and maybe shoot your cum into her?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"I'll bet you'd like her to take it in her mouth," I suggested as I continued to slowly and carefully handle his erection and his balls, "and suck a load out of it. She loves to eat cum, you know".

Gary undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor so that he was holding his shirt up above his waist. "I didn't tell you before, Rye, but I've been holding off for a week. It's been seven days since I last came!"

"Then I'd better be careful, hadn't I," I replied. "but before you get acquainted with Ginger's pussy and mouth I'd like to find out how you taste". And with that I bent my head down to his cock, taking a deep breath to inhale the male scent of his package. "This will soon be inside my wife!" I thought again, as I opened my mouth and gently extended my tongue to the hot skin encasing his blood-engorged sex organ. In no rush - wanting to become friends with this man's dick - I laved my tongue along the bottom of its length, then over topside.

Gary suddenly jerked it back, away from my face. "Whoo...that's waaaay too hot, Rye. Don't want to go off too soon!"

I pulled it back to me, then blew some cooling air across it, all the time holding his bloated balls. I looked at the precum weeping copiously out of the wide-open piss-hole at the end of his cock, then ever-so-slowly brought his cock-head into my mouth. Immediately I was aware of its slimy softness, and I curled my tongue around it to get as much taste of it as I could. Of course, this resulted in a sudden shot of sperm against my tongue, a bullet that made me back off and savour the taste. Looking up at Gary, I swallowed that mini-cum, and in delight told him how good it tasted - like liquid honey.

But now my thoughts turned to his balls, which apparently held a week's worth of sperm that Gary had saved to inject into Ginger's pussy and mouth (at least). Certainly, our plan was that much of that semen would return to me in the form of creampies and snowballs. Now I wanted to feel those balls on my tongue, to feel the weight of all that DNA that Gary planned to transfer to Ginger's body, so I bent down a bit further and gently pulled one ball into my mouth. Rolling it around inside my mouth, I felt with my tongue around the sac and noticed some hard places which I suspected were more bullets of sperm that had hardened while waiting to escape, and I moved to take the other ball into my mouth while thinking that at some point in the weekend I hoped to have these balls in my mouth as Gary was ejaculating into my wife's genitals.

I then moved my mouth back to Gary's cock, and slowly took it further and further in until suddenly Gary clutched my head and gasped that he was going to come. "Come on, Gary," I thought, "fill my mouth. Let me taste your cum."

His cock spasmed in my mouth and forcefully blasted one, two, three lumpy ropes of jizz violently against the back of my mouth. I just kept it there, waiting, and soon I could feel a strong flow running out of that wonderful hot piece of flesh into my mouth, filling it with a salty-sweet viscous fluid that delighted my taste buds as much as my soul. I looked up again at Gary and saw him gazing agonizingly down at my mouth, so I opened it to show him that I was still savouring his load, then swallowed it while returning his gaze.

At this point in the afternoon the sounds of the video reminded us of the scene on my computer screen, and both of us now turned back to it where we saw the back of my head under Ginger's fleshy ass as Mario approached with hard on in hand. We watched as on the video I brought my hand up to that cock and aimed it at the pussy that gaped above my head, then guided it inside as Mario jammed himself to the hilt inside my wife's private parts. Even before he pulled back to complete his first stroke I raised my head and plastered my face into the junction of their genitals, and I left it there as he started fucking Ginger.

"Holy shit, Rye, that's hot!" exclaimed Gary, " I'd love to be fucking her while you're underneath in a 69...in fact, I'd love to be in your place while you or Mario are fucking her!"

I had to agree with him - both wishes corresponded with my own. My own hard on was leaking against the inside of my robe, so I opened the robe to give my dick some air. This prompted Gary to reach over and down to grasp my hard cock, and that's what we were doing as the hotel room door opened and Ginger walked in.

Chapter 2

"What have we here? Starting without me?" Ginger laughed as she came through the hotel room door, several shopping bags in her hand.

Gary dropped my cock like a hot potato and pulled up his pants, but I laughed along with my wife and said "Hi, Hon, meet our new friend Gary."

Ginger dropped her packages and went to Gary, giving him a big kiss and hug, then turned to me and gave me the same, feeling my erection against her tummy. But she pulled back from me, and with a twinkle in her eye declared "Mmmm...that's a different taste! You DID start without me."

Slightly embarrassed, I had to confess I might have gotten a small sample of what was in store for her (and of course, I was thinking, for me).

"Well, you're forgiven this time. But you've got some making up to do," she threatened. "You boys behave yourselves - I'm going to take a shower." And with that she disrobed in front of us, then turned, giving us a flash of her round ass, and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Hearing the shower start, I sat down, turned back to the computer and picked another video - this time, the one showing Ginger impaled on Mario's cock with her back to him as he lay on the bed, and me on my knees in front of them with my face buried deep in her stuffed crotch. Again my cock reminded me how excited it was by another surge of blood jolting it, and I felt Gary's cock recharge as it poked against my back. I opened my robe once again, and invited Gary to handle my throbbing dick. He opened his fly, allowing his hard cock to escape into the open, then leaned over and grasped my erection while never taking his eyes off the sexy scene on the computer screen. At that point I was willing to hit the floor in a wild 69 with our new friend, but I knew there was better coming soon.

We heard the shower shut off just as cyber-Ginger went into an orgasmic wail and Rye fought hard to keep his face and mouth between her legs while Mario turned red and seemed to be having a heart attack. I could feel Gary's cock jump and give a little squirt against my back as he noticed cyber-Rye gulping what I remembered was a massive creampie even as both Ginger and Mario were deep in the strongest orgasms of their lives, and I had to fight back the urge to cum in Gary's hand as he subconsciously squeezed my cock in a tightening grip.

As the bathroom door opened Gary stepped back, and he and I were breathing hard when a naked Ginger entered the room, still towelling her blonde hair. I heard a gasp from Gary as he took in the luscious curves of my sexy wife, and she as always warmed immediately to the compliment.

Ginger stepped over to Gary, who still seemed a bit in awe of actually being in the presence of a naked Ginger, and pressed her soft nude body up against him. As Gary brought his arms around Ginger and kissed her, I got up from my seat and went over to them, lifting Gary's shirt off his shoulders. As they got further into their "Nice to meet'cha" smooch, I undid Gary's belt, unzipped his fly and lowered his pants to the floor, lifting each foot to clear the pants away. Now they were both naked and plastered together in a hot embrace, so I undid my robe, dropped it to the floor and draped my arms around the both of them.

Lowering my hands to their crotch area I found Gary's diamond-hard hot cock hiding between my wife's legs in her furry crotch, and thought it time to introduce them to each other's vital parts. Pulling them slightly apart I took Gary's dick in my hand, then grabbed Ginger's right hand and placed it on his throbbing member. Ginger gave a squeal of delight and bent down to say hello to this latest of the many cocks she's been acquainted with over the years.

"Mmmm...nice!" she said, and placed his bursting balls in her other hand before bending forward to kiss the tip of his weeping cockhead. At this point I relinquished my own hold on his dick and put my hand on her head as she kissed and petted his man-root. Gary looked on in supreme pleasure as his cock disappeared inside my wife's mouth, and he fought against the instinct to throw his head back in order to view the wonderful sight of this beautiful woman sucking avidly on his hot cock with the encouragement of his new best friend - her husband.

However, Ginger rose to feet, saying "More of this later!", and dragged Gary over to the bed, lay back on it, and firmly suggested "I want you to eat me, Gary. My pussy wants your mouth on it."

I followed them over to the bed, and as Ginger lay back, exposing her moist bare labia under that glorious ginger-coloured muff, I reached down and spread those labia. Gary leaned into her crotch, his eyes dancing at the sight of her beautiful clit, white-hot, erect and visibly twitching, above waves and waves of moist pink inner female flesh. Slowly he bent forward to extend his tongue into that magnetic attraction, and I felt his cheeks graze my fingers as I continued to hold her lips apart for him.

The sounds of his tongue's exploration of my wife's private parts were like music to my ears, and since they were doing so well I let go of her labia and let them go to it. However, after a while Ginger seemed to be getting frustrated as her desperately-wanted orgasm was not getting any closer, so I suggested Gary move around into a 69 position, which I know works better for her

He wasted no time in complying, rearranging himself on top of my wife head-to-tail. I envied him the feeling I knew so well of having all the sensitive parts of his body in full contact with all of her soft frontal curves while her hot mouth was taking his cock to heaven and his mouth was enjoying the delicious juices of her heated pussy. Her eyes were still open as she chewed on this new cock while our new friend fluttered his tongue over her clit, and after a frantic bit of cocksucking she abandoned his dick in favour of mouthing his balls. A different groan from the other end announced his pleasure at this new feeling, and I kept my post at her head to watch my favourite thing - the sight of my wife enjoying a new man's body.

Still, she didn't seem ready to go over the edge, but I knew just what was needed to get her there. I reached over her head to Gary's ass and pulled his cheeks apart to expose his ass hole. "Oh, yessss!" hissed Ginger as she pulled herself a little higher in the 69 and stretched her tongue out to his anus. Screwing her eyes tight shut she curled her tongue into a spiralled roll and jammed it as far as she could reach into Gary's brown hole, bringing the taste of his colon to her tongue. Even as I heard Gary moan with the delicious taboo feeling, Ginger started into her orgasm, and her head snapped back as her mouth opened. "Oh yeaaaaaa, Gary, eat me! Eat me!" she shouted, loud enough for every patron of the hotel to hear. "Auuuuuugggggg!"

Her orgasm continued on unabated for a minute or so, and I could tell that Gary wasn't about to let go of the pussy and clit that were causing such a perfect storm, but at the end she snapped out "Okay, off that!" as her clit became too sensitive.

Gary moved off her as Ginger lay back panting, but after what was probably less than a minute of catching her breath she sat up, eyes twinkling, and said to Gary's juiced face "Gary, I need to be fucked."

Chapter 3

This was the big moment...Gary was going to fuck Ginger, to sink his hard dick to the balls inside my wife's loins, to feel her soft, hot, wet pussy walls clutching his cock, while their bodies slammed against each other.

Ginger lay back again, this time spreading her labia with her own fingers, cooing "Here it is, Gary. It wants you. Do you want it? Do you want to fuck me, Gary? Why don't you put your cock right here."

As Gary hurried onto the bed to get into position, I leaned over Ginger and took his cock out of Gary's hands. "I'll put you in her this first time," I directed, and I took his hard and hot cock in my hand. Slowly I jacked him, but carefully, and he seemed to grow a bit more as I did. Bending my head down to his cock, I pushed it into my mouth and washed it with my tongue to add a bit of moisture, then guided it to the portal of that lovely pussy that Gary had been wet-dreaming about for so long. I nudged the head into her opening, then reached behind and pushed on his ass to assist this man to lodge his sexual apparatus within the depths of my wife's gorgeous body.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhhhuuuuuhh" they both groaned in unison at the incredible feeling, and I broke out into a smile at the sight of his hard root disappearing inside Ginger. I stayed in place, enjoying my role almost as much as they were theirs, and eventually after soaking in paradise for what seemed forever, Gary slowly withdrew his cock almost to the tip. Now his shaft was covered in the slime of my wife's juices, and my eyes were dazzled at the sight. With another groan from them both he slowly sunk himself to the hilt again, and again he rested his cock with its nose against her cervix. But when he deliberately pulled back again, I bent forward and inserted my face between their steaming crotches. Diving down, down, down, I managed to get my tongue at the junction of Gary's cock and Ginger's cunt, and of course extended my tongue along his shaft and as far into Ginger as I could.

What a sensory delight...the heat, the smells of sex, the taste, the texture of his cock and her pussy. But shortly I pulled back, and the three of us gazed in smug satisfaction at each other, knowing we were entering a paradise unknown to all but a few lucky ones.

"How about a doggy-69?" I suggested. Immediately Ginger pulled away from Gary's cock and turned onto her knees, presenting him with the view of a lifetime...her gaping pussy with its pink insides beckoning him to enter. I slid under my wife with my head at her pussy, my stiff cock waving in front of her eyes.

Goggle-eyed, Gary shuffled on his knees into position behind Ginger with his aching erection in his hand. I plastered my face to that pussy as I saw him kneeling back, slowly stroking himself as he watched me eat my wife. I love her taste - sweet, but all woman, and so sexy that I always have a super boner while I eat her. But now a different cock had been inside her, and it already tasted different. A certain maleness had been added, a signal that another man's sex organ had been in there. And now it was pointed right at her gaping pussy even as I was sucking her juices, even as I was caressing her clit with my tongue, and that cock was advancing toward her cunt and my eyes. He brought it to her ass, and dipped it into the well of her ass hole, then dropped it along her taint, swishing it from side to side, then popping it into the high side of her upside-down vulva to pick up some moisture. At that point I reached up and pushed his cock down to the true opening and my mouth.

Gary gave a push to enter my wife's pussy, and I bent up to get my tongue to go along for the ride. I wanted to be a participant in his penetration - I wanted to have my tongue in her pussy as his stiff cock nosed its way in. Perhaps I wanted to be a tour guide. Perhaps I just wanted to share this moment with my wife. In any case, I was in heaven.

When he momentarily pulled back, I looked up at Gary through his cock. I know I was smiling, because there's nowhere I'd rather be than facially involved as my wife's being fucked. Gary's expression was what the British so colourfully call "gobsmacked". He'd travelled half way across the continent to end up with his hands gripping the asscheeks of, and his hard cock buried in the pussy of, a woman he'd never met before, and with his cyber-friend's smiling face looking up at him from beneath his cock. Our eye contact ended as I pulled my head back a bit to take his balls into my mouth, and at the same time he leaned forward and buried himself inside Ginger. That got a moan from my wife, who told her new fucker how deep his cock was and how good it felt.

There was no holding Gary back now. A week's worth of sperm (less the load I'd sucked out of him an hour earlier) in the balls I was sucking on was telling him it wanted out...out into the cervix of this gorgeous curvey sex bomb whose ass he was clutching and whose pussy he was plundering.

12