Gas Light on and No Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out and moaned with every thrust of his hard cock. I had never had anal sex before and yet some creepy older man is now fucking me in my ass and taking pleasure at it. If he had eased his cock in maybe it wouldn't have hurt so bad, but no, instead he simply found his mark and thrust his cock in with all the force that he could muster. The guys at the window continued to smile and showed me their tongues as if to let me know they were going to have me next.

I looked away ashamed of what I had agreed to do. Just then he pulled his cock out of my ass, spun me around, forcing me to my knees. He thrust his hard cock into my mouth. Suck me off you fucking whore he said. He wrapped more of my hair into his hands and forced me to take every inch of him in my mouth. I thought I was going to gag. I pulled my head back to get some of his cock out of my mouth so that I could breath, but this really pissed him off. He grabbed me by my throat and while still yanking my hair forced his cock in deeper down my throat. I could feel his cock getting ready to explode in my mouth. I had never let a man cum in my mouth before and I definitely did not want this man to be my first.

Just as I thought I was going to lose consciousness from a lack of air, he exploded in my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow every bit of it. The taste of his cum was awful. He pulled out and told me to lick him clean. I licked the head of his cock and licked every bit of his cum that had dripped down over it. He then pulled his cock away and pushed me to the floor. He put his cock back in his pants and walked over to the cash register.

I lay there not sure if he were done with me or if I had more coming. But as if reading my mind he yelled for me to get up off his fucking floor and put my fucking panties on.

I did as he said and was about to put my shorts on when he grabbed them from me. He said no, your fucking ass is driving home in just those panties. I am keeping the tee-shirt and shorts. This way you can show the world what a fucking whore you are. Oh and be sure to tell them that you let a gas station owner that you did not know,fuck you in exchange for free gas.

I pleaded with him to please let me at least wear my tee-shirt.

He spun around and looking at me like he hated my guts, said do you want some fucking gas or not cunt? Maybe I need to fuck you harder or better yet tie you down in the back room and let those boys outside that window fuck you. I bet you would like that, wouldn't ya? Having your ass and pussy fucked for hours till your ass is so sore that it hurts to sit down.

No, I pleaded fighting back the tears, I will do as you ask. I just want to go home now.

So I did as he said. I was never so embarrassed in all my life. Not only had these two guys watched me be fucked by this man, but I now had to walk out of the store past them and to my car in nothing but my panties. So I thanked the clerk for helping me and walked out passed the guys as fast as I could holding my arms across my naked breast.

The guys smiled, whistled, and yelled nice fucking show, how about spreading those fucking legs for us now? We would love to give it to you in your ass and pussy at the same time.

I stood there pumping gas trying to ignore them anxious to leave and get back home.

I finished pumping my gas and jumped into my car. I drove home and took the longest shower in history. I then cried myself to sleep. Yes my ass and pussy throbbed from the fucking I had received, but I was more ashamed of what I had allowed the clerk to do to me then the pain I was now feeling. I had vowed to never stop at that store again and to make sure that I always had my wallet on me before I left the house.

The next morning I went to class at the local university. I tried to push what I had done out of my mind and to focus on my class. I had just set down in the back of the class when I happened to see two guys in front of me turn and look at me.

I froze and my heart raced realizing that these two guys were the same ones that had watched me getting fucked at the store. My heart sank and I had no idea what to do. Do I get up and run out?

But before I could even make a decision both guys were on either side of me smiling. I could only imagine what they had on their minds.

12