Gas Station Clerk

Story Info
Woman goes into gas station and forgot money to pay for gas.
1.7k words
3.94
63.8k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have stopped at this gas station a million times as it is right down the street from my house. This time as I walked through the door I noticed a new clerk behind the register. Not a bad looking guy, about six foot, younger, maybe 18 or 19, very athletic. He had sandy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I could tell by the look on his face that he was admiring my body. I was a short 5'2 115lbs, but had a nice set of B cups that seem much larger on such a small body. He liked what he saw and watched me walk all the way back to the refrigerator where I retrieved a drink and walked back up to the counter.

There wasn't anyone else in the store and there were no other cars in the parking lot besides mine at the gas pumps and his around the side of the building. I placed my drink on the counter and reached into my purse for my wallet.

"Is that all for you?" He said in a very manly voice.

"I have gas on pump #2" I said softly as I fished around in my purse. I kept digging and digging but I quickly came to the realization that my wallet was not in my purse. It then dawned on me that I had left it at home on the kitchen table. What was I going to do? I looked up at him and smiled nervously. "I seem to have left my money at home." I said not sure where to go from there. "Would it be alright if I left my purse here and went home to get it?"

"No." he said quickly and sharply.

"What?" I replied unsure of if I actually heard him say that.

"No." He repeated this time louder. "Women like you come in here all the time wanting something for free because of your looks."

"Wh....What? I don't want anything for free." I pleaded with him. "I just want to go home to get my wallet. I live right down the street."

"I don't care where you live." He said in a disgusted tone as he shook his head. "If you want a free ride you are going to have to work it off."

"Work it off?" I said questioning, but no sooner did I say it as I realized what he meant. This realization must have been obvious by the look on my face as he appeared that he was going to give me a full explanation and then just stopped and smiled at me. I stopped for a moment to think, it was all racing through my head, but what other choice did I have? He wasn't a bad looking guy anyway. Wait....Am I trying to justify this now?

My mind was made up, I smiled at him again this time in a much more seductive manner. I set my purse down on the counter and casually strolled around the counter toward him. I thought to myself "If I do him here and someone pulls up he will have to stop and let me go...wont he?"

As I approached him I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss. He wasted no time and with his right hand he grabbed my tit and with his left he cupped my ass and pulled me tight against him. Our tongues intertwined roaming through each others mouths. His hands ferociously squeezed my breasts and my ass and he turned me and backed me up against the counter. When my back finally reached the counter he reached down and behind each thigh and easily picked me up and set me down on the counter. He slid me to the edge of the counter spread my legs and pressed his growing bulge against me. His kissing left my mouth and headed down my neck. His fingers went to work opening the buttons of my blouse, in a matter of second he leaned back and pulled my blouse open and down my shoulders effectively pinning my arms behind me. He leaned down and began kissing across my chest above my bra as his arms wrapped around me and started working at my bra. He must have a lot of experience at undressing a woman because again it took him mere second and he was pulling my bra away from my tits. The cool air and excitement of the situation sent my nipples to full alert.

"Oh my god." I whispered as he took one of my nipples quickly into his mouth. Fingers constantly at work he had now moved on to the buttons of my shorts. At this rate he will have me naked in no time. I struggled to get my arms free from their shirt wrapped prison, but the way he was pressing against my tits while kissing and sucking on them I needed to keep both hands on the counter to prevent myself from falling back. In one fluid motion he grabbed onto the waistband of my shorts and panties and with a lift and pull he sent me falling to my back, shirt now pinning my arms to my body. Shorts and panties now down around my ankles completely exposed to the world. I tried to lean to one side to try to free one of my arms but he was quickly back on top of me sucking on one of my tits while squeezing the other. This was all happening so fast, what was I going to do? What could I do? The answer is nothing, I could tell him to stop, but would it really do any good?

I wondered where Mr. Fast finger's other hand was until I heard the jingle of a belt buckle followed by the thud of his pants hitting the ground. And in a flash he lifted my short and panties tied legs high into the air. He lifted until my knees were nearly to my chest.

"Oh yeah baby." I heard him say softly as he held my legs up with one hand and his other started roaming from one thigh to the other applying light pressure to my ever increasingly wet pussy. He would let his fingers catch on my pussy lips to pull it open for his viewing pleasure. He leaned down and kissed the inside of my left thigh and then my right. He followed that with a flick of his tongue to my pussy lips.

"Oh my god." I said again as I closed my eyes. All I wanted at that moment was to feel him delve deep inside me. I was completely overcome with lust. I wanted it as badly as he did and feeling somewhat trapped just added to my excitement.

"Such a pretty pussy." He said in between licks across my pussy lips.

"Oh yes." I said with a moan finally feeling his tongue enter deeper and deeper. "Oh deeper." I mumbled trying to catch my breath. He pressed his face hard into me, his tongue reaching new depths as it darted around. "Oh fuck." I cried out completely lost in my pleasure. I was snapped back when his face suddenly withdrew. I opened my eyes and quickly searched around. Were we caught? I thought to myself, but then I felt it. The head of his throbbing hot member now pressed to my pussy lips. "Oh god." I said again. "Fuck my pussy!"

He chucked, "Don't you worry, that's what's coming slut." As he called me that it only turned me on more. Was I that much of a slut? I guess so. I was fucking a gas station clerk after all. He slowly started to slide into me. Just the head at first then he withdrew a little before pushing deeper inside.

"Oh my god yes." I said with my lip quivering. "fuck me. Give me all that dick."

"Oh do you like that?" he said sliding in a little deeper.

"Yes, oh god yes." I responded quickly

"You like that slut?" He said pushing nearly all of his 8 inches into me. "You like my cock you little cum slut?" He was now enjoying mocking my slutty attitude. I didn't care at all I was loving every second and every inch.

"You like to be my little fuck slut don't you?" he said now picking up a rhythm.

"Oh yes." I said loudly not really answering his question as much as just loving the feeling of his cock.

"Tell me how much you like being my whore!" He said in a demanding tone as he picked up speed. Fearful that he might stop I tried desperately to focus on his words and what he wanted, but with each thrust it was harder to put the words together.

"Oh....Yeah.....Fuck your slut." I finally managed to yell out.

"Oh yeah slut! Tell me how you wanted this from the beginning!" He hollered thrusting harder and faster and harder and faster.

"Oh yes! I wanted your big hard cock in my pussy!" figuring he wanted me to continue to talk dirty to him I let my mind roll with it. "I wanted you to fuck my wet pussy! Fuck me! Oh yeah!" I could feel my orgasm not far away and judging from his speed his wasn't far either. "Oh my god I'm cumming!" I screamed as my orgasm slammed through my body. With that he pulled his cock from me and gave a couple strokes and sent his load of cum streaming across my stomach.

He let my legs down and stepped back from the counter. I was panting from ecstasy and could feel his cum now running down my sides. He said nothing and pulled up his pants and began milling around at the register like nothing happened.

I managed to roll to my side and slide off the counter and after a few minutes of getting dressed I stumbled out to my car. Still not completely recovered from my ordeal, I sat in my car trying to regain my focus before heading home. This was quite the gas station. I need to forget my wallet more often.