Gasm Pt.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"You have lovely breasts," I said and took them in my hands and made her cum again and again. She groaned and shook until she collapsed to the ground. I lifted her and called for Crow Woman. I carried my prize down to the 'trapped' Figurehead. I chained Snowball to the restraints then moved to Figurehead. I pretended to use my wrist watch as a control and told him to step onto the red mattress when I counted to five.

"You step when I say five, before or after and they die," I said and he nodded. He stepped on right on queue and I moved closer. "Any increase or decrease in weight will trigger the blades and they will die, do you understand?"

"You are a coward," he said with disgust in his voice, "Fight me like a man!"

"How about I fight you like one of the evolved?" I said and he cocked his head.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I will fight you, your powers against mine," I said, "It is said that, if you get hold of someone, they cannot get free and that you are invulnerable. Well, no one can hold me. I have no combative abilities. I am only love and pleasure."

"I can feel no pleasure, ever," he said and I stepped to the edge of the mattress. I reached out and touched his pectoral 'muscle' and pushed an orgasm. It was different, he had no ejaculation, but he orgasmed. He fell to his back and I pushed, more and more, at seven he was foaming a bit at the mouth and on ten, a wet spot appeared on his only clothing a loin cloth. I removed it and found an amazing thing, he was both a man and a woman. He had a penis, about four inches long and a vagina.

"I think you can feel pleasure," I said and triggered him/her again and again. at fourteen, he was leaking fluids from both his brass pussy and cock.

"Don't stop," she said, her voice softening to the female, "Haven't cum since the change. Years of none. More, more!"

I shifted my hand to her pussy and pushed there and watched as her body changed. Her tits grew and her cock shrank until it was barely bigger than a clit. The brass flesh beneath me was softening as well. I watched her body lose the brass tone and become a gorgeous woman. I slipped my fingers inside her and pushed more orgasms. At twenty, she was wholly human again, and writhed beneath my touch.

"Take what you want, you have saved me," she said, "I'm yours now, anything for this, anything!" She leaned forward and began to suck my cock pulling back only long enough to say, "Fuck my face, my master!" I fucked her mouth and at twenty five of her orgasms, I came in her mouth. Then at thirty, she passed out.

Crow arrived with Princess and I unlocked Mary, "Mary dear, you are so lovely and devoted, but these are my kind, you are only human."

She nodded and tears rolled down her face, "I am sorry I disappointed you. All I can offer is the potential to bear your gifted child. Fuck me and make a baby on me. I will be your baby maker, you little mama, caring for our offspring.

I thought about it. Then decided, "You will be my new Pussy. I will call you and you will present your ready pussy for my seed."

She fell to her knees and said, "Thank you, my master. Shall I don the suit?"

"Yes," I said and she went and put it on, then knelt in the corner, waiting for a command.

The rest of the day was very satisfying. By the end of the day, we figured out how to turn Figurehead back to a female version with all her previous powers intact. She also learned to turn it off and on. We dubbed her Venus and got her a shorty toga to wear. Once I had Black Queen fuck his big sister, she lost her sense of self and I helped her find it again as my woman, my thing. We called her Puta. But Snowball, she was perfect as is and I just turned her mind to me with the promise of love and the granting of orgasms. She became Icicle, though we changed nothing about her costume.

====================================

I spent the next two weeks with them, reinforcing their programming, but mostly, using them. They were mine. Crow was still my favorite and was a fine slut, sucking pussy while I fucked her as the girls touched and I gasmed them. My libido had always been considerable, but I noticed that the more I use my ability, the more I was ready to perform. Black Queen became a sex toy. He could barely function outside of sex.

Puta too was severely addicted. She didn't care much about the touching, the forced orgasm, even the orgasm at all, she wanted a dick inside her, all the time. So, I drove the van into the city with Icicle. She was 'warmed' up and raring to go, so I had her suck me as I pushed three orgasms on her during the trip.

"Gasm, baby," she said as I had her start to go cold. "Does this mean you love me?"

"Yes, baby, I love you," I said, "You're mine, my toy, my bitch and my love. Where is this coming from, sexy one?"

"No one ever loved me before," she said and held out one still warm hand. I took it and she kissed it with her frozen blue lips.

"Don't I give you my seed enough to know I love you, my slut?" I asked and she giggled.

"I still feel it inside me, little spermy ice cubes," she said, "You do, but there are men that do that and don't love."

"Is there a man that did that to you, baby? Who is he, I'll teach him about fucking with my girls," I said and she smiled.

"Can I tell you later, honey?" she said. "I want to kick some ass right now."

"Baby, I'd gasm you right now, if it wouldn't melt you," I said and she smiled. We cruised through the slum area of town, "What's this hero's name?"

"He calls himself, Pack Rat," she said. "I noticed him one day, checking out Princess' backside."

"Well, Puta does have a terrific backside," I said.

"Better than mine, lover?" she asked.

I laughed, "None are better than yours, though Crow is a tie," I said.

"Mmm, don't warm me up too much, lover boy." she said and I parked.

We got out in the middle of a block and there were probably twenty gang members from some gang with an alien skull as a symbol. There were a couple girls with them and I pushed out with my senses. I could feel the others, nearby, not watching really, but there if called upon. I sent out little fingers of pleasure to the five girls. They left their partners, stood and looked around. Spotting me, I gave approval pleasure and they moved to me. I was standing near a low concrete wall, maybe two foot in height.

"Remove your panties, sit and show my your pussy," I told them. they moved to position immediately and I lightly touched their knees and made them each have a huge orgasm, pushing them to unconsciousness with the one gasm.

The boys had gathered in a group and were confronting us now, though they were wary of Icicles powers. "What do you want, man?" said one boy. I was disdainful of them, unable to fix their own fashions they wore the dumb ass, low pant style. They would never be able to walk in them without a hand to hold up their pants and it looked stupid as hell. "We ain't done nothing," he said and I pointed at him and crooked a finger, pushing need upon him, pleasure, desire, need.

"My powers are growing and you will be wonderful test subjects," I said. "come to me now, little man. Ooo, your body betrays your excitement." He arrived in touch range and I looked him in the eye, exerted my power, but without touch and said, "Cum, bitch." and he did. "Do you feel better, bitch?"

"I do, you... you're that Gasm," he said, "we are total fans of yours."

"Good," I said with a fake grin on my face. These kinds of fans, I don't need. "Let the pants fall, push the underwear off and face your buddies." He obeyed and I continued, "bare your body, take off your shirt and jacket. There now," I turned to Icicle and she shook her head minutely. "What's your name, little man?"

"It is Barry, they call me Pleskin," he said.

"Well, Barry," I said and laid my hand on his shoulder, "I'm afraid you are not US Girl approved." I pushed excitement and blue balls. He groaned. "I know, it hurts, doesn't it. Let me see if I can get it right, this push?" I said and pushed excitement higher, and keeping blue balls locked down. His testicles visibly swelled. "That wasn't it. Maybe I need to push harder."

I pushed excitement hard twice and blue balls hard. He had no pre-cum or other relief and his balls simply exploded. I spread out my hands at the cringing crowd, playing their pleasure.

"What do you want from us?" said one of them.

"I am so glad you asked," I said and motioned him forward. "First, I want everyone to get rid of those shitty pants. When I am done with you, you will go steal decent pants. I don't care about color or style, but wear them at your fucking waist."

They were groaning now under my displeasure and they rushed to strip off the offending pants. I turned my head to Icicle. "Problem my lover?" she asked me.

"Those three buildings. freeze the doors, windows and the alleys between," I said, "The natives are restless." I turned back to the boys. "Get in a double line. Now those of you closer to me, kneel down and suck the cock in front of you."

"What? We ain't no homos!" said the one I'd brought forward.

"No, but when you go to prison this is a skill that will save your life," I told him and touch-gasmed him. "Oh well, alright, I guess having an orgasm is a good idea." Then I leaned down and mega orgasmed him four times. He dropped like a sack of potatoes, unconscious and barely breathing. I moved to the line where they were sucking cock. One guy wasn't.

"No, I won't do it," he said and I pushed blue balls then excitement.

"I can explode them," I said and he went to sucking. I added blue balls to every one of them. "Switch!" I said and the back row began to suck. I pushed five sets to unconsciousness, killing three individuals in the process.

That's when Pack Rat showed up. He dashed toward me, a bit of extra speed, but not a blur. Ten feet away, he froze and fell. I pushed the gangers to unconsciousness, then moved to him. He was chattering as he tried to get warm. He was skinny, and short, not very heroic looking, well, except for the one attribute that Princess and Snowball both commented upon. He had a significant package. I zip tied him and Icicle made a disk of ice under him and made it grow legs. Small protrusions on the disk spread him out and became shackles, holding him down to the ice. Then legs walked to the van and got inside. I moved to the girls I'd gasmed and pushed a tiny bit of excitement in them until they woke and ordered them into the van as well.

"What are they for, lover?" asked Icicle with a touch of jealousy.

"I haven't decided yet, lunch, maybe target practice," I said, "They'll be useful no matter what."

We made it back to the hideout and parked the van out of sight. I used my connection with Crow again and she came to me. I attempted it with Puta and she was there, running at top speed to get here.

"Ah, my pretties," I said.

"Venus comes, master," said Puta.

"Good, Puta," I said, "I have some girls in the back. You will take them down to the lab, lock them in restraints, leaving their clothes as is, then as they wake up, you will make them excited."

"Yes, my lover, thank you," she said as I gave her a small gasm.

I turned to Crow, "Ooo, sexy Crow Woman, come hold me in your arms while we see to the new bug, or rodent or whatever." I turned my head to Icicle as Crow lifted me in her arms, cradling me like a precious commodity. "Ice baby, goddess you are sexy. Walk the little man out of the van and let's take him to the lab. Then when he is secure, I'll thaw you out and we'll all play with the new little man."

"Yes, master, you are so fucking good to a slut like me," she said.

"Not a slut, only I can call you that, you are a goddess, you and Crow, my goddess bitches," I said and they both grinned.

They both sobered as Puta came around the corner. "What about poor Puta, master?"

"Puta will remain with us, my lovelies," I said, "She is just not as close to me as you two."

Icicle said, "Master, what about Gizmo? I heard you talking about her and you sounded, interested. Shall we go and get her for you? Crow can fly us."

"No," I said, shaking my head sadly. "I will have to handle her myself. The super HQ though, how many do you think are there? Do you think my team could control the rest?"

"Well, Mentat is the biggest threat," said Crow with a giggle, "well, not the 'biggest' but the most dangerous. Gizmo is probably second and it depends on if Ultragirl is back."

"Ultragirl could take us all without any help," said Icicle, "Even Mentat and Mystic."

I spent the next day with Puta and Rat Pack. Rat Pack was another who's powers were directly tied to his orgasm energies. I kept him on the edge for a day, teasing him with Puta, making her lick him, caress him, and display herself for him in her new uniform. I'd gotten her a true streetwalker uniform. Stockings to mid thigh, tall strapon fuck me heels, a micro miniskirt, no panties just a garter holding up the stockings, and a tight, revealing crop top that showed every bump on her breasts. And I kept her nipples erect most of the time. Then I added fingerless opera gloves and a small mask just over her eyes.

The second day, I gave him sixteen orgasms. he did have a prodigious member and I let Puta have it as much as she wanted, and she wanted a lot. When he flagged, I pushed excitement and for a couple hours, I pushed blue balls and let him suffer. When he finally released, he was hooked and I worked on the control.

I said before, men are easy to make cum, but they are harder to control. Their motivation is different. I dangled Puta in front of him as a full time arrangement. He took the bait. He tried to save her, but women always pulled the men into their orbit, not the other way around. It took several more days, but then I had him.

I began the true investigation then, "Hello Tony," I said and he looked at me sharply. "Oh yes, I took your mask off the first day while you were unconscious. I took pictures too," I turned to the monitor and showed him the pics of my removing his mask and revealing his identity, then returning it to place. Then I showed the films of him fucking Puta, completely free, but indulging instead of escaping. "I took the liberty of forwarding these to Super HQ. I haven't sent them to the press, yet."

"What do you want, Gasm?" he asked angrily.

Puta said, "Be nice to the master, baby."

"What do you want, Gasm?" he said with an almost sincere politeness. I laughed.

"Oh that was a good effort," I said and moved to him. "Do you recall a coworker named Majestic?" He nodded and I summoned Black Queen, "Hello darling, how are you feeling today?"

"My master, I feel neglected," he said. "I haven't been used by you for days. Have you tired of me? What can I do to make you love me again?"

I kissed him and his little skirt began to rise up in front until his cock was pushing out from underneath. "You are a good boy. Look, he is all locked down, at the right height. Shall I push him erect for you and let you spear yourself on his cock?"

"Oh god yes, master. And you'll make me cum?" he asked with a whine in his voice.

"Eventually, but I want your pretty sister to suck you nearly there while Ratboy takes your ass," I said, "Would you like that?"

He was practically panting he got so excited. I pushed the Rat erect and he groaned when I locked it in place. I stroked it a few times, adding excitement and managed to get him to what we felt was maximum, just about ten inches of long and hard, jutting nearly straight out with just a slight angle upward. "Please!" he said and I grinned.

"You have a wonderful cock. It excites the girls, they've all seen it," I told him. "Mine is not so big, but it will feel adequate when I fuck your ass. Meanwhile, I can let you release a little precum, if you ask me to kiss you."

"Please, Gasm, kiss me," he asked. So, I did. He was young and virile still, the youngest of the male heroes at just eighteen by several months. He groaned into the kiss as Black Queen impaled himself on the long hard cock. I broke the kiss and Puta turned his head then kissed him and I cycled him up, almost to blue balls.

"You can do this, Rat baby," she said. "show them all, you are worthy, a true hero. You are not a joke, you are strong, virile," she rubbed herself against him, "sexy."

I moved Puta down to kneel in front of Black Queen, "Open wide baby, you know how much you like baby brother's cock in your hot little mouth." She took him and I watched as she slid him deeper and deeper until she was rapid fucking her throat with his cock. I watched the proceedings for a moment and adjust Puta a bit to get her to the same level as the boys, then moved behind the Rat and pushed into his ass. I took Black and Puta's hands and pushed them all to a huge mutual orgasm as I came. Black Queen and Puta fell to the floor and kissed one another.

"Damn sis, we could have been doing this with our whole lives," said Black Queen.

"I know, you are way better than my ex, though Gasm..." she said.

"Oh, don't get me started, he helped me find out I love men more than women," said Black and I moved to Rat.

"Should I help you find that too, little Rat?" I asked and he shook his head no, his eyes pleading.

"Please, no, I'll do anything," he said.

"You will be Puta's toy for now," I said and took hold of his limp cock, then pushed excitement and watched it inflate. "Now baptize them with your cum." I made him cum until he passed out then again just to finish the cum art on the supine underlings.

=========================

I returned a few hours later and we all began the reconstruction of Super HQ in Philadelphia. There was another in Estonia and a third in Asia. But none of them had permanent heroes. It took several days to completely fill in the 3D model, but we got it done.

It took us three more days to turn Rat. We made him a new suit with a clear panel, revealing his junk to the world. I made him proud of it. I kept him at the edge of erect, not quite all the way, but just short of the full nine. I called him Badger and made a harness for his chest which was quite chiseled and made the bottoms short shorts. with knee high boots. He had a full face mask with a hole for his mouth and for each eye with small ear holes and made it yellow and black with claw like gloves. I left off the back of his shorts to provide easy access to his ass.

We made it to Philly easily and entered the base. It was really laughably easy to enter and approach. We moved to the stairs and ascended to the main floor of the base. I sent Black Queen forward and he encountered the first attack. It was Mystic. She threw a barrier at him and it bore him down like a pinkish glow. I spotted Mentat and Mystic in the balcony and sent Puta. Just before she arrived, Black Queen exerted herself and burst the containment. Mystic fell to a knee as the weighted baton Puta wielded put her down. She was zip tied as Crow and Venus flew up to the distracted Mentat. He immobilized Puta and then Venus was there. A single blow from her mighty fist dropped the mental hero.

"Black Queen, go bring them," I said.

"Yes, master," he responded and flew up, retrieved them and returned. We moved to the holding cells and Black secured them with power suppressors and locked them in. As we turned to leave, an armored robot like being flew into the area.

"Hello, Gasm," came a voice and Icicle reacted.

"Well, Gizmo, it is nice to meet you," I said. "I don't understand why you are attacking me though. I walked in, without any subterfuge, in order to negotiate a surrender and I am attacked. Of course my friends could not allow that, but Mentat and Mystic are unharmed. Please, come and talk with us."

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers