Gasping

Story Info
Who says exercise can't be fun?
1.1k words
4
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've come back feeling extremely sweaty, a little bit horny and absolutely gasping for a drink. But then jogging on a warm day will do that to you.

I kick off my clammy running shoes, tuck them away in the corner of the porch where they can't harm anyone, and let myself in the front door. A lovely whiff of fresh coffee and the sound of Baba O'Riley playing on the radio drift into the hallway from the kitchen. I smile to myself. I've got to get out of these clothes before I start to stink the place out.

"I'm back." I call out at the foot of the stairs.

"I'm in here," comes the disembodied reply from down the hallway.

"Do you want a coffee?"

"Please. There's some stewing in the pot."

"Yeah. I can smell it."

After loading myself up with mugs of coffee and flapjacks I wander into the living room. Standing in the middle, bent forward at the waist with her bottom pushed out towards me, part-way through a stretch, is Eva. I tilt my head to one side and have a long, studious look at her. The Lycra she's wearing clings to her like a second skin leaving very little to my imagination. What a truly inspired invention that fabric was. I chew my lip a little and ponder a lot.

"Good run?" She asks.

A voice in my head answers. Yeah, nice. Very nice indeed. I can't take my eyes of the small section of material that has creased into the slit of her pussy.

"Not bad." I reply, somewhat distractedly.

Being about as deep as a puddle, seeing her like this has given me an overwhelming urge to fuck her. I guess it could be the last gasps of an instinct from a time when our knuckles were closer to the ground than they are now. When eating, sleeping and reproducing were of paramount importance to survival and when such opportunities, when they arose (so to speak), had to be taken. That, or I'm simply a randy little devil.

I put the coffee to one side and take off my t-shirt and shorts. Hearing my rustling, Eva straightens up, puts her hands on her hips and looks over her shoulder at me.

"And what are you planning to do with that?" She asks, nodding her head towards my cock.

"Not sure really." I reply, raising my eyebrows and feigning contemplation.

I look down to see my cock, long and stiff, twitching about like a divining rod and pointing directly at Eva's ass.

"I reckon you'd better think of something pretty soon," she says, staring straight into my eyes, "It looks like it might be in danger of going off."

She gives me a wry little smile and bends forward again, resuming her stretch.

Fuck, she looks gorgeous. And she's right too. The tell-tale heat creeping along my shaft confirms this.

I kneel behind her, take hold of her leggings and panties together and peel them down her thighs. Her bottom quivers deliciously under my gaze. Talk about a starving man at a banquet. I grasp her buttocks, part them a little and dart my tongue into her asshole. She stiffens - we both do - and lets out a quiet gasp. She tastes absolutely fantastic. All musky and salty. I take my time before moving my tongue down and running it between the lovely crinkle of her pussy lips. Her legs shudder and shake as she thrills my taste buds.

I get back to my feet, take hold of my cock and slowly guide it all the way into her pussy. She grips me tight and we pause for a few brief moments, taking deep breaths. And then we fuck. We fuck like there's no tomorrow. Like it's a race to see who can come first.

The narcissist within me looks down at Eva's ass and watches my cock glide in and out of her. I revel in seeing my shaft coated in a silky sheen of her cum. She's told me that it's a particular favourite of hers too, seeing my cock like that. Especially when she gets to taste it. But then I could hardly blame her. She tastes fucking wonderful.

Our pace becomes less frenetic as I do my best to concentrate on the quality, not the quantity of my strokes. And, by the way Eva moans as she pushes her ass against me, trying to get every inch of my cock deep inside her, I know she approves.

We very slowly fuck to a standstill and I take my cock out of her with a satisfying slurp and marvel at the glistening trickles of wetness making their way down the inside of her thighs. I move my cock a little higher and gently press it to her asshole. It has us both teetering on the brink, ready to tip over at any moment. And then, with a slight flex of my buttocks, I ease my slick helmet into her. Yep, that ought to do it. I can feel a surge at the base of my cock and Eva is shaking her head and stuttering out a series of rapid pants. I think we're both about to burst...

"Shiiitt." I exclaim through gritted teeth as cramp tears through both my calves.

Eva quickly raises her head, arches her back and gasps loudly as the spasms that course through my legs cause me to jerk my hips and push most of my cock into her ass.

"Fuuuck. Shit."

I grip her ass and slide myself out of her on tiptoes, then sit on the floor.

Eva straightens up again and turns around. If I could bottle her look it'd make us a fortune. Flushed and out of breath, she has the glassy-eyes of a person stumbling out of a world of lust and desire. It's a look that could cure the ill and mend the lame. Unfortunately, the only thing it can't help at this time is my cramp.

With a wiggle of her hips and a long, deep breath, she pulls up her panties and leggings.

"Lay on your front and I'll give you a rub."

I do as instructed, resting my chin on my hands, as she straddles my legs and begins to knead my calves. My fucking stupid calves.

"Have you had a drink yet?"

"No." I reply, dolefully.

"You should always make sure you have plenty to drink. That's what you're always telling me."

I stare at the carpet, my cock hard and uncomfortable beneath me.

"I know. I know."

And boy, don't I fucking know it.