Gate-Way Girl

Story Info
A girl helps a father and daughter reveal their feelings.
3.5k words
4.49
91.3k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this story. Please vote and comment. I love hearing from readers. Thank you.

All characters in this story are 18 or older and any resemblance to the names or descriptions of real people or situations is purely coincidental. I hold the rights to this story as a piece of original creative fiction. Feel free to contact me either here or through email in regards to this story, any other story I have written, the writing process, or for editing services.

Please vote and comment.

BenevolentDCC

*****

Sara and Ashley giggled and danced wildly to the heavy trance beat beneath the flashing lights. Their skirts swished playfully as they moved their hips from side-to-side. Ashely bunched the hem of her tight cami in her palms, pulling the material up before letting it fall back down. Sara drew her fingernails over Ashely's tight, flat stomach while making eye-contact with the tall handsome boys checking them out.

At 18, neither of the girls should have been in the club. However, Ashley and Sara had learned quickly that their looks and charms could take them places. Sara had playfully rubbed the bouncer's arm as Ashley rubbed her C-cup braless breasts against his chest. He was no match for the feel of the blonde's firm nipples against him. He ground his teeth together as Ashley's hand gripped his cock through his pants.

"Please, Daddy?" She purred.

He groaned as she squeezed him. "Fuck. I better not get fired for this!" He looked at the two gorgeous girls. "Fuck it. Get inside before someone sees you."

"Yay!" They squealed ducking into the club as he stood aside.

It hadn't taken them long to step out of their high-heels and begin moving to the hypnotic beats of the dubstep era. When they noticed the guys checking them out they decided to make their dances hotter. They stroked one another. Kissed each other in a fevered passion. They made an exquisite show of their tongues dancing together.

Sara - the daughter of a single father - had done nothing further than kiss a boy. She had discovered her body early and chased her fantasies across her clit with clumsy fingers. No one else had touched her there and nothing had ever been inside her aside from Ashely's tongue in her mouth. Ashley had given a boy a hand-job but her experience was limited to that.

Though they both felt and undeniable pull toward men, neither could deny that their shared kiss left them wet and wanting more. Fear prevented them from getting more.

When the song ended the two young men walked over to Ashley and Sara. They introduced themselves but the hammer of the next song drowned out their words.

"Oh well," Sara thought to herself, "I don't need to know his name to kiss him." She looked over at Ashley and found, though it shocked her little, that her friend was already locking lips with the handsome boy. She rolled her eyes.

Sara jumped at the feeling of the other boy's hand on her stomach. The thin material of her shirt a paltry barrier compared to the size of his muscles. He looked into her eyes as he moved in closer. Her heart began to hammer in her chest as his lips met hers.

She could feel the heat travel through her body. The delicious roll of muscles and nerves as her post-pubescent body responded to the arousal she felt. She could feel her vulva swell and spread, blooming like the flower it was often compared to in books. Her wetness coated the material of her lace panties as his tongue slid alongside her's.

Sara rocked her hips. Tiny jolts of electric sensation jumped through her body as the delicate lips of her slit rubbed against the stool. She drew her nails lightly over the boy's face, moaning as he nibbled her lip. She fidgeted with her legs, crossing and uncrossing her ankles, squeezing her thighs together. A secret fantasy filled her mind as her body burned in the club.

Ashley could feel the boy's erection through his pants. She kissed him, whispering dirty words into his ear as she stroked his rock-solid dick. She loved the power she got from sex. She loved being able to bring a boy to his knees with just her hand and her words.

"That's it sexy." She whispered, biting his earlobe for effect. "Fuck me, fuck my little hand. Oh yes, God! Kiss me, bite my neck. I want to feel you." She waited for him to follow her commands. Her pussy was dripping. She knew that she would have to sneak away for some "private time" when she got back to Sara's house and relieve a little of her own stress.

She could feel the hard length of him pulse and she added the words that never seemed to fail for her. "God! I'm so wet. My pussy is so hot for you. Fuckfuckfuckfuck." She trembled, faking her orgasm for him. "I'm cuummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg." She hissed in his ears.

That was the ticket. She felt his cock throbbed hard in her hands. "One, Two," She counted the spurts as his cock spasmed for her. She could smell the ammonia scent of his cum and it excited her more. She wondered what it would feel like to experience it first-hand.

He moved his hand along her thigh sliding up toward her panties.

"DUDE!" Ashley screamed.

Sara broke the kiss to turn to her friend. Ashley was staring at the boys.

"We're only 16!" She yelled at them. The boys blanched and faded into the dark before the scene could develop further.

"Excuse you!" Sara said. "You know we are 18!"

"Yes." Ashley replied. "But he was rubbing against my panties and, ewww."

Sara considered her friend. Was it possible Ashley was as afraid of sex as she?

"Besides," Ashley continued, "I'm tired."

Sara's eyes opened wide in shock. "What time is it?!" She looked at her watch.

"What?" Ashley asked.

"SHIT!" Sara exclaimed. "We are soo screwed."

"What?" Ashley asked once more.

"Dad said my curfew was an hour ago!" Sara shouted over the music.

"You still have a curfew?" Ashley mocked.

"Yes! And when you are staying the night at the house, you do too." Sara grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her along. They had almost cleared the club when a drunk frat-boy bumped into the girls. He carried a full pitcher of ice-cold beer which, naturally, ended up drenching both of the girls.

Soaking wet, shivering, and nervous about how their arrival would be received, the girl's hailed a cab and made their way to Sara's house.

***

Roy Callahan sat in the Lay-z-Boy recliner and thumbed through the family photo album. The pages were worn from heavy use. Since the death of his wife during his daughter's birth he had turned to the pages of pictures to look at the one he held so close. The one he missed every night.

Tonight, however, he looked at the pictures of his daughter. He tried to keep his anger in check by looking at her smiling face through her milestones, but as the clock ticked later into the evening it became harder to remain calm.

He had reached a plateau between slightly annoyed and world-endingly-pissed when the sound of a key entering the lock brought his focus back to the present. The key moved slowly as-if Roy might actually be sleeping when his daughter is late. The door swung open and the two girls entered.

"Shit." Ashley hissed under he breath. Sara remained quiet.

Roy looked at the girls. When they left they had been wearing sneakers and jeans with t-shirts. Now, they stood before him in skimpy skirts showing plenty of their legs, tight fitting sleeveless shirts, and each held a pair of high-heeled shoes in their hands.

Roy took a deep breath to unleash his fury and that was when the scent of alcohol hit him. The scent poured from the girl's

"I'm not going to ask where you were. Obviously, I can't trust you." Roy moved to the couch. "Instead, I'm going to give you a choice."

Ashley turned to exit the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Roy raised his voice but he did not shout.

"This seemed like a matter between you two."

"Oh, no." Roy shook his head. "You're in just as much trouble as my daughter."

Ashley opened her mouth to complain but the look in Roy's eyes made her think better of the action.

He looked them over. He ground his teeth together. "You can choose your punishment." He spoke to Sara. "You can either take your spanking here and now," Sara flinched, "or you can finish the remainder of your time in this house without any visitors or spending money." Sara flinched again.

She could tell her father was angry. It had been years since he had spanked her, but the thought of not being able to go out or go shopping wasn't appealing either.

"I'm not needed for this." Ashley spoke aloud.

"Yes, you are." Roy looked at her. "I want you to see what happens to girl's who disobey the rules."

"I'm not your daughter." Ashley replied.

"No." Roy replied. "You're her friend. You're the one I count on to make sure that she is taken care of when I am not around."

"She has to watch?" Sara asked.

"Yes." Roy replied. "And you're going to watch her punishment too."

Sara walked to her father. Ashley looked at her friend and knew there was no getting out of these consequences.

Roy looked at his daughter. She stood 5'4" with an athletic figure, and mid-B Cup breasts. Her dirty-blonde hair hung just past her shoulders. She looked so much like her mother. A throb surged through his body causing his cock to rouse from its sleep.

"Daddy, please." Sara whimpered.

"Over my knee!" Roy replied sharply.

Ashley blushed as her friend dropped down and lay across her father's lap on her stomach.

"Daddy." Sara whispered.

"Quiet." He lifted her skirt above her bottom. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at Ashley. "You get 5 for breaking curfew. Be glad it isn't more."

Sara waited for the first blow to land. Instead, she felt her father's fingers pull at the hem of her panties. She struggled as the material was pulled down. He smacked his hand hard across her ass. The slap resounded in the room causing Ashley to jump as Sara cried out.

"If I'm going to spank you it will be done properly. You will not wear anything." He pulled the panties from her. He had meant to drop them to the floor but the material got caught on his finger so when he raised his hand to swat her again a scent filled his nose. A scent the likes of which he hadn't smelled in years.

Ashley watched as Roy lifted his daughter's panties to his nose. He had seemed to have forgotten about her. She felt her pussy ache as he held the lacy material to his nose and breathed in his daughter's scent.

"Daddy?" Sara asked meekly.

"Have you done anything else tonight?" Roy asked.

"No, Daddy."

"No, Mr. Callahan. We haven't."

He narrowed his eyes at Ashley. "Am I going to smell the same scent on you?"

She blushed deep crimson and held her silence.

He dropped the panties to the floor and spanked his daughter quickly. Too quickly. She screamed with each smack, but as the last smack came down he missed his mark by just a little. His pinky finger slapped against his daughter's pussy. They both froze.

The pressure of the smack sent ripples of pleasure through Sara. She knew that she shouldn't feel this way, but for soo long she had wanted to be with her father. She savored the accidental violation feeling that it would be as close as she would ever get.

Roy could feel her juices on his skin. His dick was solid and throbbing in his pants.

"That's all 5 baby. You can get up now."

"Okay, Daddy." Sara replied.

"Y-" He cleared his throat, "Your turn." He said to Ashley.

Ashley was a little taller than Sara. She stood 5'6" with tan skin, C-cup breasts, and shiny gold hair. Her green eyes had tormented Roy on more than one occasion. She lay across his lap feeling the hard bulge of his dick pressing into her.

Roy's mouth went dry as he lifted her skirt. He had spent many nights fantasizing about seeing her naked. Feeling her ass beneath his hands. He brought his hand down on her bottom without much conviction.

"That's not fair." Ashley spoke.

"What?" Roy asked.

"My panties are still on." She looked at him. "If you're going to give us the same punishment then it has to be the same."

Roy slid her panties - a black version of the one's his daughter wore - down her legs. She angled her body forward giving him an unhindered view of her dripping slit.

Ashley couldn't explain why she was showing her body to Roy. Well, she could, but she hadn't told anyone about her fantasies involving Sara's dad. Mr. Callahan was in great shape. Cut abs, firm muscles, and eyes that commanded the attention of anyone he looked upon. Ashley had fingered her hard clit to many wonderful orgasms picturing those eyes between her legs.

He brought his hand down on her ass with a smack. She suppressed a groan as he made contact with her.

"Show her." Ashley hissed.

"What?" Roy asked.

"Show her what you did with her panties. Show her with mine."

"What?!" Roy asked, sharply.

"I thought this punishment was about honesty and taking responsibility for your actions." Ashley said. "Show her what you did."

Roy said nothing. He brought his hand down on Ashley's ass again. She moaned, biting her lip.

"That's it, act like it didn't happen. Act like you didn't put your nose in her panties and breathe in the scent of her pussy."

Roy spanked her again but in his haste he missed her ass and smacked her dripping slit.

"FUCK!" Ashley curled her toes as pleasure and pain rippled through her core. She raised her head and looked at Sara. "Oh. He just smacked my pussy."

Roy blushed as Sara looked up at him. "It was an accident."

"I'm sure it was." Ashley replied. "But I'm soaking wet, Sara. Your father just smacked my soaking wet pussy." She smiled wiggling her ass. "I can feel his cock against my stomach." She looked back at Roy. "Do it again," she licked her lips, "Daddy."

Sara turned white. Sound vanished from the room. "Do it again, Daddy." Sara had written these words in one of her diary entries. She had had a very vivid dream of her father making love to her and it ended with her whispering those words to him. Had Ashley read it?

Roy brought his hand down on Ashley's ass again.

"Oh, Daddy." She pouted. "You missed." She wiggled her ass again. "I want to feel your hand on my pussy. Don't tease me, Daddy." She clicked her teeth together. "Fuck me, Daddy. Teach me to be a good girl for you."

Roy could barely take anymore of her dirty talk. With each word he felt that he would tear her clothes off and fuck her raw. He curled his toes and brought his hand down again. The wet slap told him he missed his mark once more.

"Fuck! Yes! Daddy. I almost came from that one." Ashley moaned.

"Sara." Roy spoke in a choked voice. "Go to your room, Sweetie."

"No." Ashley hissed. "You made me watch. I want her to watch. Show her how much you love your daughter."

Roy stood up. The scent of Ashley's pussy had overtaken him. He could no longer resist. He worked his pants free and pulled the shirt from his chest.

Sara had never seen her father naked. At 6'2" Roy had taken very good care of himself. His pecs and abs were well-defined. Little valleys outlined the muscles. Her eyes trailed down of their own free-will to the V shape of his lower stomach. She could make out just the lightest hint of short pubic hair through the gap of his open zipper.

"Sara." Roy spoke urgently.

"Stay." Ashley hissed seductively.

Sara didn't move.

Fear flooded Ashley as she realized what was going to happen. She - like Sara - had never had anything inside of her and yet here she was daring this monster of a man to take her. Her heart hammered in her chest, her hands shook, and her pussy poured. "Take me." She begged.

Roy looked at his daughter once more before pulling his jeans down and stepping free of them.

Sara's eyes were draw to her father's dick. It jutted out from him, swollen, thick, hard, and long. She didn't think anything like that could even fit in a woman. She looked at Ashley who, upon seeing Roy's cock, looked shocked and afraid. Too late now, Sara thought.

Roy picked Ashley easily up from the floor. He lay her back on couch and lifted her legs. Her pussy spread open for him. He looked into her eyes as he took his cock in his hand and pressed the swollen head against her dripping opening.

"Daddy." Ashley whimpered.

"I'll be gentle." Roy said as he moved his hips forward.

Sara could not tear her eyes from the sight as her father pressed his hips forward. She watched as the swollen head of his dick spread Ashley's glistening lips wide and began to disappear into her.

"Fuck. Ungh. Daddy! You're too big. It won't fit Daddy."

"Shhhhh." Roy cooed. "It will be over soon."

"No, Daddy. No. I take it back. I take it back." She moved her legs but Roy easily over-powered her.

He felt the resistance of her hymen and looked at the gorgeous girl in surprise. "Is Daddy's little girl still a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Pleas, it hurts."

Roy pressed his lips against her's. The kiss stilled her movements and silenced her protests. He pressed his hips closer and she screamed into his mouth as the thin membrane broke around him.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Ashley screamed.

Roy held still.

Ashley could feel him inside of her. He filled her completely. She felt the head of his dick beneath her belly-button and the muscles of her vagina felt as if they might tear from his size. All the while he stroked her hair waiting for her to adjust.

He rocked his hips gently.

"No, Daddy!" Ashley whimpered. The pain was something she hadn't really expected. Soon, however, the pain gave way to pleasure. Tears trailed down her cheek as she began to rock her hips against his.

"That better, Sweetie?" Roy asked.

"Yes, Daddy." Ashley replied. She turned her head to look at Sara. "This feels so good. So much better than we had hoped. Look how much Daddy loves his daughter."

"I wish." Sara thought to herself as she watched her friend being filled by her father.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make me cum all over you."

Roy moved his hips harder. He knew he wouldn't last long. She was gorgeous, tight, wet, and a virgin! Her muscles stroked and milked him for all he was worth. He pumped harder, sawing into her with everything he had.

"Fuck Daddy! I'm so close! You feel so good. Can you feel my innocent blood covering you. I'm not a virgin anymore, Daddy. Thanks to you, I'm a woman now, Daddy."

"God, I'm going to cum." Roy moaned.

"Me too, Daddy. I'm cumming for you." Ashley couldn't fight the feelings rushing through her. Her pussy pulsed and her body tingled from head to foot. "Fuck me, Daddy. Cum with me. Cum in your little girl. Fill me up. I need it." She dug her nails into his back as her orgasm swept through her. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. Her orgasm gushed against Roy's stomach and pushed him over the edge.

"Saraaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He moaned as he locked his fingers in Ashley's hair.

Ashley felt his cock swell within her. The pulses she had only felt against her palm now happened deep inside her unused pussy. She felt the first hot rope of his cum splash within her. It was followed by another, and another, and another. On and on his orgasm went until his knees gave out.

She hadn't expected for Roy to call out his daughter's name this easily, but sometimes things just went according to plan. She lost her virginity, got fucked hard by a wonderful man, and maybe, just maybe, she would get to see him fuck his daughter!

"Think of all the fun we can have." Ashley whispered.

"I know." Roy replied.

"Not yet, you don't." Ashley answered. "You do realize you called out your daughter's name as you came in me, right?"

Roy went still.

"Sara," Ashley looked at her friend, "I think it's time you tell him."

(To be continued if feedback supports)

12