Gathering Storm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

She did indeed come. And came hard too, screaming out her pleasure, her head rolling back and forth from side to side. She'd even humped herself fiercely against my face, which felt like I'd been punched as hard as she'd done that to me. Though I held on, licking and sucking her until she finally collapsed in a heap beneath me, still breathing heavily.

"Time for a break," she mused finally picking herself up as I likewise moved back to sit on the couch again. "And besides, I need to put another load in the washer," she added moving off. She made it to the doorway before disappearing when she turned around to face me.

"I wonder if fucking my ass counts," she said more to herself than to me, then disappeared down the stairs, leaving me to sit there and wonder about that one myself.

**

I moved off into the kitchen, poured myself a nice tall glass of orange juice, and then wandered over to the sliding glass doors looking outside and down onto the deck. I was slightly surprised to now find myself almost more comfortable and relaxed walking around naked than I actually did having clothes on. But I also knew, that made me vulnerable as well, and much more easily aroused.

It had quit raining. Though the skies remained dark, and the seas still choppy though not nearly to the extent they had been. Even the rumble of thunder in the distance seemed to be diminishing rather than escalating, so that was something anyway. But as I very well knew...this was simply the calm before the storm. According to the weather reports, we'd know within the next few hours or so, just how bad it was really going to get. I sincerely hoped at that very moment that Cynthia would indeed wrap things up early, and head home soon after that. She was already late in calling to let us know she'd gotten there safely, which now began to weigh heavily on my mind as I stood there glancing outside. So absorbed in my thoughts, I hadn't even heard Joy as she stepped up behind me. Not until I felt the exquisite press of her bare breasts against my back, her hands coming around, taking up my now flaccid prick, waggling it a bit as she stood there behind me.

It was at that moment the phone rang, causing both of us to jump nervously. Joy dashed for it, picking up her cell seconds later, smiling as she saw who was calling, nodding her head towards me.

"Hi mom, so you made it ok I take it?" She listened for a moment, still smiling, once again nodding her head. "Well of course we did," she laughed looking at me, running her tongue over and around her lips. "No...not yet, but I'm working on it," she freely stated as well. "So far...he's been a good boy. But I'll let you know the moment he isn't," she then added. They talked further, for a moment more, before saying good-bye.

"Well, she got there safely, but the weathers affected a couple of the other people in getting there, so they're running late. She said she'd call us as soon as she has a better feel for things...but thought it might be prudent to warn us, she may be taking a room for the night nearby. Something about one of the main roads getting back here being flooded at the moment, and an hour's detour being the only other way back. Said she'd call if anything changes...but now wanted us to know, best not to expect her."

"Great!" I said to myself trying to smile...especially the way she now stood there looking at me. I was beginning to think there really was no hope for any of this, and was just about ready to throw in the towel there and then, and get it over with.

And then we heard the thunder again, louder this time. The expression on her face changed from one of lusty playfulness, seduction, to one of true outright fear. She was nervous again and walked over towards me.

"Hold me...just hold me," she said shivering.

"Even better," I said picking her up. And then carried her up the stairs to her bedroom.

**

I had peeled back the cool, crisp sheets on her bed, helping her to slide in between them, joining her after she had. Laying on my back, Joy settled herself into the crook of my arm, taking my hand in hers, and then placing it against the fullness of her wonderfully soft breast. Within minutes I could hear her gentle snoring as she fell asleep. It wasn't long before I actually joined her.

I'm not sure how long it was that we lay there sleeping together, a couple of hours at the least. But it was unfortunately a loud crack of very nearby lightning, and then thunder that woke the two of us simultaneously. The wind was once again picking up, the sound of rain beating against the windows alerting us to the fact that the storm was indeed getting worse again. Joy shivered, not from being cold, but from honestly being afraid hugging me even more closely as yet again we saw and then heard another almost too close lightning strike.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed burying her face against my side. "Do something Jack! Distract me!" Only then did I realize she was holding onto my dick like some sort of handrail, trying to steady herself. The way she was gripping it, and then squeezed it with the next peel of lightning and thunder, I knew if I didn't do something soon, she was apt to rip it off. Literally prying her hand away, which wasn't easy...I rolled her onto her back.

"Close your eyes, try not to think about it, and concentrate on this," I told her. I slid down between her legs, parting them, though she seemed eager for me to do so. Placing my fingers on either side of her labia, I then pulled those apart, her open sweet pussy staring back at me when I did that. In seconds she was already leaking with anticipation, fluids beginning to seep inside her pussy as I slid my finger inside her, playing in them. The one thing about Joy that was an absolute certainty, she loved having her pussy fingered, almost as much, if not more than my licking or sucking her clit. And for the moment at least, it was just what the Dr. ordered.

When her own hands came up to cup her breasts and begin fingering her nipples, I knew she'd at least managed to put the sounds of the growing storm outside out of her mind. Moaning softly now, she continued to roll and pull on her nipples as I tenderly traced the tip of my finger over and around that hard extended little clit of hers.

"God that feels good," she moaned once again. "But..."

"But?"

"Yeah...I'd like you to do something else for me...if you wouldn't mind doing it that is."

"Like what?"

"Rub my clit...with your cock, tease me like that," she pleaded.

"I don't know Joy...that's bordering on..."

"No it's not!" She said firmly. "I'm not asking you to fuck me. And besides, you have to ask me remember? I won't let you...until you do."

"Ah huh."

"No, come on Jack, just rub me there that way. I want to feel your prick slapping against my clit, rubbing it...teasing it. Please Jack, please!"

Against my better judgment, I scooted up between her legs, now kneeling, my hand wrapped around my hard stiff prick placing it directly against her swollen pussy, that amazingly hard little clit of hers as she reached down. Now taking over for me, she spread herself trying to sit up in order to watch.

"Here," I said tossing her another pillow which she now placed behind her head so that she could.

"Thank you," she smiled. "I really do enjoy watching as much as feeling it while you do that."

Even I had to admit it felt good, and looked hot. She was super slick at this point, and the sensation of her juices, mingling with my own as I continued to leak out a fair amount of my own precum was intensifying the sensation for both of us.

"Let me play with it now," she stated, reaching down clasping my cock as she began slapping it even more firmly than I had against her clit, at times furiously jabbing it, rubbing it. "Like that?" She asked hotly, her eyes lust filled and crazy mad with desire.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned audibly admitting to it.

"Just imagine Jack...what it would feel like inside me."

"Joy..."

"Oh come on Jack, at least admit you want to."

"You know I do. But I won't. I can't."

She laughed, groaning again however as she proceeded to gently rub the head of my dick back and forth against herself.

"I don't think it would count if you were to stick the head in just a little. Just enough to feel my pussy lips sucking it."

"So you say," I told her. "But that's not the problem here now is it? It's too dangerous, and too tempting for one thing...for each of us. As much as I'd love feeling your cunt sucking my dick...there's no fucking way that's going to happen. I know you, one hunch of your ass, and you'd swallow me. And then it would be my word against yours, and I don't think that an 'oops, it just slipped in for a second,' would cut it. I know you...or at least I think I do." I stated pulling away just a bit, now worried she might in fact simply cram it into herself holding it the way that she was.

She giggled then, releasing me, though again begging for me to continue teasing her that way. "Fine...then don't. But at least keep rubbing me like that until you jack yourself off on me," she giggled again, the reference to my name obvious. "Jack it jack, come on baby...make it spurt on me, drench my clit. You know how much I enjoy seeing that, feeling that. Come on me baby, so I can finish playing with myself while using your cum to do so with."

At least it felt safer now. Sitting back on my haunches slightly, I began working my cock, still aiming and pointing it towards her cunt as she in turn continued toying with it, teasing herself...urging me on.

"That's it baby...milk it for me, make it spray, make it shoot...make it spurt baby, come on Jack, give me that hot nasty sweet spunk...spray my pussy, my clit..."

Hearing her...looking at her, watching her and listening to the sounds she was making with her own juice as she fingered herself soon took me over the edge. I grunted, groaned, leaned forward and let fly. Spurt after delicious spurt began to leap from my cock, splashing against her, soaking her. She squealed in delight, sitting up even further so she could watch, feel it as I continued pumping out ribbon after ribbon of hard-felt cum juice all over her pussy. Even when I'd quit ejaculating, she reached over, once again grabbing my cock, and then pressed it against her clit, still milking it. She rubbed herself, using me, smearing the wet sticky mess we had both made together all over her slick, silky, come-covered cunt.

"Oh fuck baby! Yeah, yeah...that's it...make it, oh fuck...make me cum!"

She exploded then. Her pussy shooting out her own version of my ejaculate, though hers a bit more watery, more gushy in volume as she literally and figuratively, soaked each of us along with the sheets. For the first time, her scream of pure enjoyment and ecstasy drowned out the vibrations of the wind hitting the windows.

I fell beside her then, exhausted, spent...as was she. For the time being anyway. And we lay there listening to the sound of the wind. Amazingly...the sound of thunder and lightning had stopped. Only the wind and now our slowly returning breaths coming back to normal could be heard.

But the night was young yet, still two hours before sunset, when it would be darker than it already was. I had come so close to simply plunging inside her, the temptation to do so almost more than I could even stand. Only the thought at the last moment that I'd probably never again be with Cynthia held me back from having done so. But I knew then as I held Joy close to me, I wanted her every bit as much as I wanted her mother.

I was half tempted to dress, drive home even as bad as it was outside. Only the thought of leaving this young woman alone, petrified, and truly afraid kept me from doing so.

But I now knew...I too was afraid. I knew I would never make it through the entire night alone with her if she kept up her torturous, tempting teasing.

**

With the sun finally setting, though we'd never really seen it do so, just getting darker instead, I thought it best to get a few candles ready in the event the power went out on us again. Already the lights had flickered twice, a sure sign that it eventually would.

"I'll fix up some sandwiches for later," Joy informed me. "No sense trying to cook anything, be in the middle of it and lose power again."

"Good idea," I agreed, and then opened a bottle of wine to share as we did that. If anything, it might further help to relax her, though again the thunder and lightning had stopped at least. Now it was only the wind. The good news was, according to the weather reports, Hurricane Kate had now been downgraded to a tropical storm. The bad news was, it had indeed changed direction, so we'd definitely catch a bit more of the high winds than had been earlier expected and reported. And those were already picking up now.

She had no sooner finished fixing up some cold cuts and cheese sandwiches when the lights once again flickered, and this time went out. "Good timing," I told her as I hurriedly set about lighting a few candles I'd managed to position around the room.

"Romantic," she giggled as a nice soft glow now surrounded us. I refilled our wine glasses, and then walked over towards the sliding glass doors looking out again. It was almost too dark to see anything, though standing there the way I was, I could see Joy's reflection in the window as she remained there on the couch sitting behind me. "I'm horny again," she announced. Without even turning, I watched her in the reflection as she placed both feet beneath her on the couch, once again spreading herself open, obscenely wide this time as she waited on me to face her. Which is when she then produced a rather large looking cucumber that she'd placed on the sandwich tray, and which I thought she'd planned on cutting up.

"Since you won't fuck me...yet, want to see me, watch me fuck myself?"

There was no denying it. Of all the women I'd ever known...ever met, both Cynthia as well as Joy were more adventurous, scandalous perhaps, let alone totally uninhibited than any others I had ever known. I caught my own reflection in the window before turning. Not at all surprised to see my dick had already grown just a little upon hearing her say that.

"One thing in my favor," I said turning to watch her now. "You've already drained me twice today. If nothing else, I might not even be able to get it up again...so your trying to tempt me into fucking you might not even be worth the effort."

"Sorry Charlie," she giggled looking at my cock. "If you were dressed, I might actually believe you, but that sweet nasty cock of yours is already starting to rear its ugly naughty head."

"You think my dick's ugly?" I teased back, though my eyes were glued to her as she sat there slowly rubbing that rather large cucumber she was now holding up and down the split between her legs.

"Not ugly yucky...ugly naughty," she said, which didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but then again...much of my stay here hadn't either. I casually walked over standing in front of her, though keeping the coffee table between us, sipping my wine, watching her.

"You're almost as big as this is," she said holding it up now, looking at it.

"Not hardly," I said looking down at myself.

"Well not now no..." she laughed. "But you were...and will be," she added as she now wrapped her mouth around the cucumber, somehow managing to swallow nearly half of it. "Remember how that felt?" She asked withdrawing it then, replacing it down between her legs, rubbing it up and down her slit before easing a portion of it inside herself.

I sighed, remembering. Growing.

"You do know...you are going to fuck me before the nights over don't you?" She asked continuing to tease herself, now easing at least half of that green fucking prick inside herself. Removing it, she showed me that she'd already bathed it in a bit of her own special sauce, now licking that off. "Wouldn't you like to feel what it's like? Having this surrounding your cock, only all the way...so nice and deep? So cummy full? Wanting to squirt, fill my cunt cove? Wouldn't you baby?"

I was as stiff as I could possibly be, standing there as I polished off my wine, turning to locate the bottle and pour myself another as a way of retreat. She was getting to me, and she knew it.

By the time I turned back to face her, she'd somehow managed to insert almost the entire length of that dark green cucumber inside herself. Only the last couple of inches perhaps remained sticking out of her, which looked truly vulgarly obscene. Once again she laughed, allowed an inch or two more to slowly ooze out of her.

"Naughty huh?" she teased, her hands back up on her breasts again, cupping them, holding them together for me. I watched in abject fascination as she actually used the muscles in her pussy to slowly let it ease out, and not just plop out. She couldn't keep it from doing so however, nor suck it back in...though I wouldn't have been surprised if she had. It was still wickedly hot watching her do that. And I felt a bubble of cum-drool suddenly drip off the tip of my cock as I stood there. She saw it too, and waved me over to her. "Can't let that go to waste now can we?" She said as I eased around the side of the coffee table, now standing precariously close to her. She just managed to grab the cucumber as it slid the rest of the way out, simultaneously sticking her tongue out, not quite touching my dick, but easily spearing the line of cum-drool now dangling off the tip, slurping it in like a spaghetti noodle.

"Very..." I just managed hearing the lusty tones in my own voice. Already I felt weak in the knees, my resolve crumbling with each passing moment.

I then felt her hand as she wrapped it around me, and then seconds later, something foreign, cool to the touch as I looked down. She was holding the cucumber against me. "See? Almost the same size!" She giggled appreciatively. "So...imagine how it would feel inside me Jack, inside my hot...wet, very tight cunt."

I was two seconds away from pushing her back onto the couch and diving cock first into her cunt.

And then her cell phone rang.

**

"Saved by the bell," she said picking it up looking at it. "It's mom," she then informed me answering. "Hi mom...how are you doing? Everything ok? You get a room?"

They spoke for a moment more, and then Joy held out the phone towards me. "She wants to talk to you," she said as I came around taking the phone from her. Though as I did that, she reached up, effectively sandwiching my prick between her breasts, and proceeded to tease my dick with them as I stood there.

"Hello?" I barely managed, listening.

"Sorry about the way things turned out Jack," Cynthia began. "I know how hard it must be for you."

"You have no idea," I said looking down, watching my dick as it slid up and down between her daughter's gorgeous tits. She laughed at that.

"I bet it is hard. How many times have you cum anyway?"

"More than I can remember," I actually responded back. "And will do so again soon if Joy has anything to say about it," I added honestly. To which Cynthia again laughed.

"Wish I was there to help out, sorry I can't be. But...you're holding out? Still?"

I groaned, for two reasons. Now Joy was licking the tip of my prick every time it poked out of the end of her tit-fuck-tunnel. That...and because I now had no real hope of surviving the evening.

"So far..." was all I could manage. "Damn it Cyn, I wish you hadn't left," I moaned once again. "This is...damn fucking hard you know?"

"I know Jack...I know it must be. But I'll be there as soon as I possibly can, just stay strong for me...ok?"

"I'll try Cyn...I really will. I'll try."

"What's she doing now?" Cynthia asked me. I looked down.

"She's titty-fucking me...or I'm tit-fucking her at the moment, I'm really not sure which."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers