Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

"Sounds ideal," said Hari, looking at Nanora.

"Come with us?" said Luana. "They can, can't they? We'll just be three couples, rather than two."

"I can't think of any reason why not," said Alaric. "Hari? Nan?"

"Would you like to go with them," said Hari, his eyes holding Nanora's, his tone gentle. "You might not want to stay out overnight, but we could spend the day. What do you say?"

Nanora flushed. "I say yes," she said, eyes downcast, voice low.

"Just the day, or overnight, too?"

Nanora's flush deepened. "Overnight," she said.

There was a lull, a lull that was heightened with sexual tension.

"Alaric," said Malisa, carefully not looking at her cousin or Nanora.

"Yes?"

"How cold does it get at night, out there?"

He fought a grin. "Cold enough for a warm bedroll, or to double up," said Alaric.

"Mmm, good," said Luana, tone dry.

Malisa laughed. "My thoughts exactly," she said, with a sideways glance at Jandol.

"Is there a rendezvous?" said Hari.

"We're leaving camp here an hour after sun-up," said Luana, "and meeting Alaric and Jandol five klicks north, where the trails join."

"At the ford?" said Nanora.

Alaric nodded. "That's it. Can you be there for then?"

She smiled. "Not a problem. Normal riding gear?"

"Yes. A pity to cover such beauty, but I think normal riding gear tomorrow."

Hari drained his glass and turned to Nanora. "Shall we walk for a while? Do some exploring?" he said. "We haven't seen a lot as yet."

Nanora nodded. "I'd like that.

Hari stood, taking her hand. "I'll see you two at fast-break," he said to Luana and Malisa. "And I look forward to our trip," he added, addressing Alaric and Jandol. "For the moment, farewell." He turned, and led Nanora through the throng, oblivious to the admiring glances coming her way, his attention solely for her.

Left alone, the four companions chatted idly about everything and nothing, until Luana pushed her empty glass away and stood, reaching for Alaric's hand. "I'll see you later, Mal. Alaric and I are going to go away and get better acquainted. Jandol, if I don't see you again today, I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"And I you. Until later, or perhaps tomorrow."

Luana took Alaric's hand and the two of them made their way through the busy commissary, Luana the subject of admiring glances, envious glances, and one or two that could only be described as derisory. She took no notice. Back outside, she took a deep breath of the fresh air, and smiled at Alaric.

"I think there were some people in there who don't like me."

"You're probably right, but if they're the ones I think you mean, they don't even like themselves. Two tables from the entrance. A thin woman, dark hair, and two men. One almost fat, and the other rather short?"

"You know them?"

"No, thank the goddess, but I know of them. They're the founders, and as far as I know, the entire membership, of the 'keep the Leori pure' movement. They don't like the idea of the women of the clan being married into other clans, and the men of the clan marrying women from other clans."

"Women like me?"

"Women like you." There was a pause, before Alaric continued. "Although, to be honest, Luana, I don't think there is a woman like you, except perhaps your sister."

"Lu."

"Sorry?"

"Call me Lu. That's what my friends call me, and I think you're at least a friend. Perhaps more than a friend," she went on, her tone soft.

"I want to be at least a friend," said Alaric. "I'd like to be more."

"I think you will. Perhaps not today, but certainly tomorrow. Although, is there somewhere we can be private?"

"Not around here, I'm afraid. You have your horse here?"

"Two."

"One will do. If we took a little ride, I know a few places."

"Show me."

Ten minutes ride from the Gathering, Alaric turned off the trail and led Luana through some twists and turns, before he dismounted and tied his gelding to a tree, taking the reins of Lu's mount as she slid off and tethering it next to his own.

He took her hand. "A little walk, and we're there." A few moments later, he led her through a gap in the scrub growth and into the open.

"Oh! Alaric, what a view!" They were on a little bluff above the Gathering, the whole encampment spread out below them. Alaric pointed.

"Sit over there. The moss is soft, the rock makes a backrest."

She took his hand and led him where he had indicated, pulling his arm around her as they sat. "Two things, Alaric."

"And they are?

"Whenever I say 'no', you stop what you're doing. The other? Kiss me, and let me feel your touch." She sat back, smiling, and for a moment he just gazed at her. His eyes dropped to her breasts, high, firm, capped by erect nipples. She smiled, seeing the direction of his look, and nodded. "Yes," she murmured, and as he leaned towards her, she leaned into the kiss, her lips lifting to his.

It was a gentle kiss at first, a kiss of discovery, of learning, but after a moment or two Luana moaned deep in her throat and her lips parted to his, welcoming the invasion of his tongue, probing with her own, the heat building in the kiss until they were both breathing heavily. His hand moved up to cover her breast, cupping the soft weight of it in his hand, his thumb playing with her nipple. Her hand came up to cover his, pressing it against her. He could feel himself hardening and wriggled, trying to ease his discomfort.

Luana broke the kiss and smiled at him, mischief dancing in her eyes. "Getting a little uncomfortable, Alaric Torban?"

He gave her a wry look, and nodded. "You excite me, Lu. I want to go further, but I don't want to rush you."

She smiled, warm. "I haven't said no yet."

He reached for her and she moved easily back into his kiss, laying back, pulling him down with her on the soft mossy grass, warm in the sunshine. His hand played with her breasts, enjoying the soft feel of her skin. He broke the kiss, and let his lips trail down her neck in little kisses, his lips moving to her shoulders, upper arm, across, onto the upper slopes of her breast, moving down, until he let his lips close over her erect nipple. She shuddered, pressing his head to her. He moved his head to her other breast, sucking the nipple, then let her feel his teeth. She shuddered, a soft moan deep in her throat.

"Pull my boots off," she whispered. "I want to be totally naked for you."

He tugged, and the moccasin boots slid easily from her feet. Naked now, she lay back, smiling up at him.

"You still haven't said no."

She shook her head, her eyes warm on him. "I haven't, have I?"

With such a prize waiting for him, he was soon ready before her, his erection hot and hard. Luana let her eyes flicker all over him, but they kept being drawn back to the pole of his erection. Her eyes came back to his.

"Yes, please, yes," she said. "No more foreplay, I just want to feel you inside me, and I want to feel it now, Alaric Torban, now." She smiled. "You'll be the first man not of our clan to have me, Alaric."

"You're the first Hinazi I've ever made love to."

"But you've had women from other clans?"

"Host-wives, two of them, last Gathering."

"Host-wives don't count," she said, her tone positive. "I'm the first girl of another clan, one who is not a Host-wife, that you've ever chosen to be with?"

"The very first."

"I'm glad," she said, her voice soft. "Have me now, Alaric? Please?"

"Goddess, yes!" He moved to kneel between her legs as she spread them to receive him. Her labia were flushed, swollen, and her opening was ready for him, moisture visible in her cleft, her rich aroma in his nose as he knelt between her legs. He shuffled forward, bending, weight on one outstretched arm, his heat and hardness in his hand, ready. He lowered himself, moving to enter her, and felt her cool fingers on him as she guided him inside her, a soft gasp coming from her mouth as she felt the hot, blunt head of him penetrate her wet softness.

He paused, just within her, marvelling at the heat and tightness of her, then pushed forward a little, until the lack of lubrication would have caused discomfort, pulled back, until he almost left her, before moving in again, deeper this time, repeating the movement until all of him that would fit was inside her. He smiled down at her flushed face, warm eyes on his.

"Feel good?"

She smiled back up at him. "You need to ask?"

"Probably not, because if I feel even half as good to you, as you do to me, you must feel pretty, damned good!"

"And I do feel pretty, damned good! Make me feel even better, Alaric? Make love to me."

He began to move, relishing the snug warmth about him, moving ever more easily as her juices flowed to ease his way. Luana was breathing more heavily now, and as he thrust into her, her breathing adjusted until she was in time with his movements, coarsening, becoming almost panting. He could feel himself beginning the slow rise to climax, that incredible tension beginning to build in him. He closed his eyes for a moment, relishing the feel of her, the scent of her, the warm touch of her hands on his shoulders. He opened his eyes again, looking down at her as he thrust, and he smiled, prompting an answering smile from Luana. She blew him a kiss and he bent to taste her, never letting the rhythmic thrust of his hips falter. Her lips were soft, slightly salt, moulding themselves to his, and he relished the sensuality they were sharing.

The rise to climax was inexorable, inevitable, and he sensed the rise, too, in his willing partner in this sharing of sensuality, but, too, he knew that assumption was wrong in this sharing. He should know, so that he could help her in her own rise to climax.

"I'm getting close, Lu," he murmured, bending to kiss her again.

"Oh, so am I, Alaric, so am I! Just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll be there soon, oh, so very, very soon."

"It's good?"

She laughed, a touch of hysteria in it. "It's fucking marvellous!"

His prick twitched at her words, and she giggled, feeling it within her, then moaned, feeling him driving into her. The sensations that had been building in her were peaking now and she let herself go, let Alaric take her over the edge of sensation, taking him with her with the ripple of her belly, the grasping clutch of her very core around him, with the grip of her fingers on his shoulders as she felt him driving into her, his hips thrusting of their own volition, trying to fill her with his seed, even as her own body tried to empty him.

There was nothing but sensation, the drive of hard manhood into yielding womanhood, the clutching grasp of her around him, milking him even as he tried to empty himself into her. It couldn't last, it didn't, and the pulses slowed, eased, stopped, only a twitch from him in response to a pulse from her. Their tortured breathing slowed, the gasps became panting, the panting heavy breathing, the heavy breathing segueing into normality. They were each wet with sweat in the summer sun, a pool between them at their join. He bent and kissed her nose, then eased himself from her, moving to his back beside her, their fingers entwined.

"Thank you, Alaric," she murmured.

He chuckled. "Hey, now, I think it should be me, thanking you, thanking for the gift of your body, sharing with me."

She rolled over, insinuating one leg between his, her head on his chest. She giggled.

"What?" he said.

"I can hear your heart. It's still beating fast."

"And you're surprised?"

She lifted her head, looking into his eyes. "No, because mine is the same. Alaric, I think that was the best sex I ever had."

He nodded. "I think so, too." He paused.

"Yes?"

"I think what I just shared with you had a touch of magic in it for me."

"For me, too."

"My very first Hinazi girl, a girl I want to go on seeing while the Gathering is on."

"You do?"

"Very much."

"I'd like that," she said, her voice soft. She lay quietly for a moment, and he held her, just lightly, relishing her closeness. She laughed suddenly.

"What?" he said.

"You'll get another Hinazi girl tomorrow, I can promise you that!"

Alaric laughed. "Malisa?"

"Malisa. We share everything. Well, nearly everything."

"If I have Malisa, I take it you'll have Jandol?"

"That's the idea. Maybe Hari as well, since the six of us will be spending the night together. I've never had my cousin. His brother, yes, and his father, but not Hari. You might want to try Nanora?"

"I think I would, if I got the chance."

"I saw the way she looked at you. I think you might get the chance. Gatherings are very good at eliminating any reserve."

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I'm right, I'm Hinazi, and a woman."

Alaric held up his hands in surrender, and Luana laughed. "Is there anywhere near we can get clean? I loved having you in me but now you're running out."

"Yes, there is. One of the reasons I chose this spot, rather than another a klick or two back, is that there's a spring about ten or twelve metres into the scrub, and it has a little pool. Far too small to swim, but more than adequate for washing. I even have soap and towel in my saddlebag."

"Anticipation?"

"Not really. I always carry them when I'm away from home. Never know when I might need to clean up." Alaric laughed. "Like now."

Luana laughed. "Like now. Okay, show me this pool."

Alaric was impressed by Luana's Hinazi fortitude when she immersed herself, except for her hair, in the little pool, for it was cold, a fact attested to by the goosebumps on her skin, echoed by her erect nipples, but she made no complaint, towelling herself dry vigorously on Alaric's towel, the movements lending interesting accents to her naked charms.

Dry, they walked hand in hand back to their boots. Alaric drew her to him for a long, sweet kiss. "I wanted to feel you naked against me before we leave," he said. "The memory will have to sustain me until tomorrow."

"When you can have me again." Luana laughed, pressing herself against him. "It is nice, isn't it, being naked together. I mean, just being naked, even if it wasn't for sex."

"I like it, when I'm with someone like you."

"Tomorrow?"

"What about tomorrow?"

"I know that today is the Festival, but tomorrow, at the pool, I want us all to be naked."

He laughed. "Considering what we're planning, it gets my non-Hinazi vote!"

"Mal and Hari will be willing, but what about Jandol and Nanora?"

"I think Jandol will be willing. Nan? Well, Nan I don't know, but I think she might surprise us."

Luana laughed, then stepped closer and kissed him again. "Reluctantly, it's time we went back, because I'm famished."

They went back to untether the horses and tighten the cinches for riding.

"Alaric," said Luana, pointing. "What is that?"

"This? My bow. One of the primitive early weapons. We made it from drawings and notes in the Library at Landing. I'm getting quite good with it now," he said, rapidly stringing the bow.

"Show me?"

"Sure. See that tree over there, the one with the blaze? How far would you say it is?"

Luana squinted, estimating. "Seventy, maybe eighty, paces?"

"About my guess, too. And how big would you say the blaze is?"

"A hand across?"

"And I propose to hit it with this." He held an arrow out to her. She took it, examining it closely, then looked at him again.

"Show me?"

Alaric took the arrow from her and nocked it to the bow. He'd estimated the wind speed as being close enough to zero not to worry about at the relatively close range, and he drew the arrow back to his ear, estimated the elevation for the range, held his breath and loosed the arrow, giving a sigh of relief as it hit the target, pretty much central. He glanced across at Luana and she applauded.

"Well done. Let's go closer." At the tree she was silent as she estimated the depth the arrow had penetrated. "May I try it?"

"Yes, of course, but not today."

"Why not?"

"Did you see the way I stood to fire?"

"Yes. So?"

"You're standing the same way, you're bare-breasted, you loose the string. Think about it."

Luana winced. "Yes, could be rather painful. What do women do?"

"A fastened leather or heavy cloth jacket, or use a crossbow."

"Crossbow?"

"Fires like a rifle, but has a very strong short bow mounted to fire the bolts. Like arrows, but shorter and heavier, and you cock it with a little hand windlass that's built into the crossbow."

"Sounds interesting. Have you one of those, too?"

"Jandol has it at the moment. I've got the longbow. A bit like this, but longer, so very awkward to use from horseback. It has the best range of the three."

"You've been busy."

"Grandfather, to be honest. He was doing research into old weapons and methods of transport in the Library at Landing. Jandol and I went with him, but we had a lot of spare time, so we built copies of the weapons we'd been reading about, with the help of one of the Library keepers. Grandfather wants to give a presentation to the clan elders, and wants us to demonstrate the weapons to them, so we've been practising."

"But at the moment they're just curiosity value?"

"I suppose. I'm keeping my bow. I might try a little hunting with it if we need any game for the pot, or if there are any predators."

"Alaric, forgive the question but I'm curious. What would you do if you were to get married? What sort of thing would you like to do?"

He didn't hesitate. "Horses."

"Horses? Why?"

"My father raises animals for food. We also keep riding horses, in fact we have three mares about to foal, and we have a grav-sled for carrying supplies. Part of what Grandfather was researching was moving supplies without such aids, while not making roads and having an industrial infrastructure. That was the founders' dream, simple technology, but modern medicine. As long as we have fusion power, we have access to medicines, although they're rarely needed. Medical research has eradicated all of the dangerous diseases, and dietary considerations keep us healthy. It's rare to see someone even plump, let alone fat. Apart from old holos and photographs, I've never seen a fat person."

"That one in the commissary came close."

"True, but he's an exception. So we have a simple civilisation, but there's well over half of this planet that has never been explored. But, back to horses. Jandol and I talk about this all of the time. We'd like to move out to the west, and start breeding horses. There's enough of a market. I know, I've been making enquiries. Breed horses, plant enough crops for food, and enjoy life with my wife, or possibly wives."

"Ever thought of group marriage?"

"It's crossed my mind once or twice. You?"

Luana laughed. "It's Mal and me. We're so close, we want to stay together. If we were older, we'd think about being co-wives to some lucky man." She laughed. "While we're young, we'd like one man's undivided attention, but we'd consider a small group. It's too soon, I know, but the thought of you and Jandol, me and Mal, in a group, well, it just won't go away."

"You're right, it's too soon to think about it. Save it until tomorrow." Alaric smiled at Luana. "A joke, yes, but the truth is, I think I would enjoy being in a group like that, with my best friend, and a woman like you. Ask me again after you've had Jandol, and I've made love to Malisa. Okay?"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes, I think I am. I like you, a lot, and I think falling in love with you would be easy."

Luana smiled, and moved close to kiss him. "And I could fall in love with you, quite easily." She smiled, laughing.

"What?"

"You know our tradition? Before a Hinazi girl marries, her husband-to-be must satisfy her mother. If we went into a group marriage, you'd have to have my mother and Lila both. In fact, you can try them out, as they're both Host-wives."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers