Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

"Just keep doing that, Nan, I'll be right with you!"

*

Alaric and Nan were waiting for Jandol at the junction of the trails next morning, after a night they both agreed had been enjoyable. Very enjoyable. Very, very enjoyable. They'd made love again before sleeping, and again at daybreak, and they had both enjoyed it enormously, but as they agreed as they broke their fast together, it had been the act of friends - very close friends, agreed - but not that of lovers with a future together. They had bathed together before getting dressed, washing each other, kissing, caressing, enjoying the contact, but it had not been sexual, more play than anything and not a deeper or more meaningful thing. Just a fun time, they both agreed.

"I'm glad I have you as a friend, Alaric, so any time you need a bedmate for some fun-fucking, and I'm free, ask, and I'll come running." Nan grinned at him, happy, relaxed, looking forward to her time with Hari.

"A very pleasant thought to start the day, Nan. I shall definitely bear that in mind."

"You do that. There's Jandol coming now, I think."

"Yep, I would recognise that slouching ride anywhere."

"And isn't that Hari and the girls coming the other way?"

Alaric laughed. "It is! How's that for timing?"

There was mild confusion for the next few minutes, as both of the Haan sisters insisted on kissing everybody. Not to be left out, an animated Nan did the same, but when the fuss was sorted out, Alaric found himself with Luana riding beside him, Malisa with Jandol, and Nan with Hari. The trail was only wide enough for two and by unspoken consent, they left enough space between couples not to be overheard.

"Did you sleep well, Lu?" said Alaric.

She made a face. "Not particularly. I had no-one with me. You?"

"I slept well. Dreaming of the next couple of days, I think."

"Was I in the dreams?"

"Fishing?" Lu laughed, and Alaric chuckled. "Of course you were, in the starring role."

"Good." They rode in silence for a little while. "Alaric?"

"Yes?"

"I told my mother about you, about how you made love to me the day we met." She was grinning, and Alaric laughed.

"And?"

"When we get back, she wants to meet you, and if you wish, to take you to bed, both as Host-wife and Hinazi mother."

"You know what you've just told me, don't you?"

"That I'm thinking of you as a possible husband? Yes, I do know, and I am." She cocked her head. "You don't seem alarmed."

"I'm not, because I've been thinking of you as a possible wife, too."

"Good," she said, in a voice so soft he almost missed it. He smiled, but said nothing, happy that they seemed to be thinking the same way.

The two Hinazi girls were dressed today. The moccasin-boots were still present, along with leggings and breech cloth held by a belt, which also supported a knife at the left hip. Their lovely breasts were covered by soft leather tunics, intricately decorated with embroidery and beadwork.

"You look good, Lu," said Alaric.

She smiled. "So do you."

"Not as pretty."

"True, but it's we girls who are supposed to look pretty. You men are supposed to be dashing and rugged."

He laughed. "Yeah. Right." He glanced across at her. "You're not pretty, Lu," he said, smiling at the look she gave him. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, laughing. She blew him a kiss. "That's for later."

"I'll look forward to it."

"How long do we ride?"

"About an hour, maybe a little more at this pace. There's no rush."

"Yes, there is. I want you!"

"Well, if you put it like that?"

"Teasing. I do want you, but the anticipation helps. Um, how much privacy do we have where we're going?"

"Not an awful lot, I'm afraid. In fact, almost none."

"I was thinking of Nan. Mal and I are used to doing naughty things together, but Nan strikes me as the shy sort."

"She is, but I think she'll probably surprise us."

"Was that - device - that Jandol had on his saddle the crossbow?"

"Yes, it was. I asked him to bring it. The longbow is awkward on a horse, but essentially it's just a longer version of my bow. Longer range and greater hitting power, true, but basically just bigger. The crossbow hits even harder, but doesn't have the range. Or the accuracy. But it can be handled by an untrained operator who has a basic knowledge of rifles and the like."

Luana laughed. "Me!"

"Yes, you. Or Mal, or Nan. That's why I asked Jandol to bring it, so you can try it."

"I'll look forward to it. After."

Alaric laughed. "Yes. After."

They enjoyed the ride, winding up into the foothills of the mountains. Luana took a deep breath as she rode, then laughed in simple delight.

"I could live out here, no argument."

"You could?"

"Definitely. I love trees, I love mountains, I love the open air. Alaric, I'm Hinazi. These things are natural to us."

"About five klicks west is where I was thinking of for the horse ranch."

"Is it like this?"

"Pretty much. The hills aren't as high, but the ground is more broken. Pretty country. Lots of little meadows, with springs and pools."

"It sounds lovely. I'd like to see it."

"No reason why not. How many nights are you staying out?"

"I told my mother at least the one, but possibly more if I was enjoying myself." She glanced across at Alaric and smiled.

"And are you? Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, I am. You are very easy to be with, Alaric Torban. I'm looking forward to spending the night with you." She paused. "I brought a double bedroll."

"Good. I'm afraid I have only singles available."

"We'd have managed."

"Yes, I'm sure we would."

They rode in silence for a while, as the trail had narrowed and single file was necessary, but the trail widened again and Luana rode up beside him. "Alaric?"

"Yes?"

"How big is this pool?"

"Big enough for six to swim. Not far, only a few strokes, but enough."

"Good. Alaric?"

"Yes?"

She laughed. "Another question. Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"A half-sister, Jeni. Arli's daughter. She's twelve."

"I'd like to meet her before the Gathering is over. Your mother and father, too."

"You will. Is your father here?"

"He's dead."

"I'm sorry."

"Accident. Four years ago. I still miss him, but mother does her best." She grinned. "Having Malisa for a sister helps." They rode in silence for a while before she spoke again. "At the pool?"

"What about it?"

"What do you want to do first?"

"Make love to you."

"Good. And then?"

"Make love to you again."

"Mal needs to know what you're like, and Nan might want to try you."

"When night comes, then, it's you I want to sleep with."

"Eventually?"

He laughed. "Eventually."

"No argument from me, then. How much further?"

He pointed. "See that gap?"

"Yes?"

"Through there, and half a klick."

"I can hardly wait."

"Not long now. Single file from here until we're through the gap."

The defile was narrow, but the little pocket in the hills opened out quickly, and they spread out as they came through. Alaric and Jandol, who'd been before, hung back and let the others look their fill. Luana turned and blew him a kiss.

"It's beautiful, just as you said. Hari, stay with Alaric and Jandol for a moment. Nan, Mal, come with me." Nanora and Malisa looked at each other. Malisa shrugged, and the two girls moved forward to join Luana. There was a hurried conversation, and Alaric could see Nanora's flush, but she was smiling and nodding at whatever Luana had said. The girls turned and rode off down towards the pool, Luana signalling the others to follow. Mystified, Alaric turned to Jandol and Hari, eyebrows raised in query. Jandol shrugged, shaking his head.

Hari grinned. "I don't know quite what cousin Lu is planning, but I know we're going to enjoy it. Let's go, men, and join our ladies."

Beside the pool, the girls had dismounted. Luana passed the reins to Alaric. "You know where to picket them, I don't."

He nodded, leading the horses to a spot below the pool, grass for them to eat, and access to the stream where it flowed from the pool. He loosened the cinches, took off the bridles and picketed the horses on long lines, so that they could eat and drink. Jandol and Hari, seeing what he was doing, quickly moved to help.

When they turned back, the girls were already in the pool, their clothes neatly piled on a rock.

"Come on in, the water's lovely," Malisa called, and they lost no time stripping. Naked, they paused. Hari laughed, indicating his own semi-erection, and Alaric and Jandol's.

"It seems we all have similar ideas. Enjoy my cousins."

"And you, our friend."

They ran into the water, to find the girls had separated, each waiting for their partner. Alaric ducked himself, then swam the few strokes to where Luana waited. She stood, the water just below her breasts, her nipples erect, and moved into his kiss as he stood to join her. The kiss was long, a promise, and they were oblivious to the other two couples. Luana broke the kiss and took his hand.

"Let's fuck," she said with a grin.

"Lead the way."

She took his hand and led him from the water. Jandol and Malisa were locked in embrace, ankle deep in the water, but as Alaric and Luana came closer broke their kiss and moved towards the trees, apparently oblivious of the other couple. Alaric looked round, smiling to see Nanora firmly in Hari's embrace, their lips locked in a kiss.

"Here," said Luana, pausing by a mossy bank. "This will do very nicely." She turned to Alaric, holding out her arms and he moved into her embrace, even as she moved into his own.

The kiss was long, hot, demanding. They knew each other now, knew they went well together, and each of them was eager to make love, but they were still learning about each other, didn't want to make a mistake, to upset the other. They wanted the best for their partner, knowing that way would make it better for themselves. Eventually, reluctantly, Alaric broke the kiss. Luana leaned back in the circle of his arms, smiling at him, her eyes bright, warm.

"I want to make love to you," he murmured.

Her smile broadened. "And I want to make love to you." He hesitated. "What?" she said.

"Yesterday was good, very good, but I wondered, do you have a favourite position? Is there any way I can make you feel really good?"

She gave him a quick kiss. "I think, I don't know for sure yet, but I think if you just be yourself, I will like it." It was her turn to hesitate.

He laughed. "What?"

She grinned, a flash of light on her face. "Sometimes, I like to be on top."

"This time?"

"Please."

"You'll have to finish getting me hard, but I'm yours to command."

"Lie down then, and let me at you!"

Alaric lowered himself to the mossy bank, laying back, smiling up at her. She smiled back, nipples erect, and he could see a gleam of moisture in her cleft. She moved to stand astride him, then went to her knees, taking him in her hand. He was almost hard, and the feel of her soft, warm hand finished the task, so that he was ready for her in moments. She grinned at him, then shuffled forwards until she was over him, lowering herself, rubbing the head of his prick along her cleft, making herself wetter, ready. She paused, her eyes on his, holding them, lowering herself until he felt himself enter the hot, wet core of her.

She paused, with him only a little inside of her, holding his eyes, then lowered herself onto him, slowly, sensuously, her face flushed, her pussy wet, ready for him, easing his passage. She paused as he caught, her juices not quite covering him yet, but she lifted herself, then lowered again, and this time sank all the way down to his root, a soft groan coming from her as she felt him fill her.

"Oh, yes," she murmured. "I like this. Touch me?"

He lifted his hands, cupping the soft weight of her, stroking, caressing, as she began to move on him, lifting herself until he almost left her, sinking again, a hiss of pleasure from her mouth as she felt him deep within her. Her nipples were like pebbles under his thumbs, and he rubbed over them, gentle, caring.

A soft cry of pleasure came to them, and they turned to see Hari's prick move slowly into Nan, her legs spread wide, her hands on his shoulders as he moved within her. Luana's eyes came back to Alaric and she grinned. "It looks like they're having fun, too."

He smiled, but said nothing, pleased that his friend seemed to be enjoying her Hinazi lover, even as he was enjoying his own. Luana's eyes flickered back to the other couple, then came back to him.

"I asked her if she was prepared to exchange partners," she said. "You could probably feel the heat of her blush from where you were, but she's keen. I think she wants to turn you and Jandol into closer friends than you have been." Luana grinned. "She can keep your bed warm while I'm away. You know I have to go back to the Hinazi, even if we do take our relationship further."

"I know, but you're here for another fourteen or fifteen days, so when you go, we'll know if we're going further."

Luana paused in her riding, gazing down at him, solemn. "When I do - go back, I mean - I promise you that you will know." She grinned. "But for now, I have a little more work to do here. I'm getting close. How about you?"

"Keep doing what you're doing, exactly as you're doing it, and you'll soon know."

Luana giggled. "I was planning to do just that!"

"Good."

They were both highly charged, having anticipated this joining since the day before, both ready to conclude their joining in climax, and they both knew that climax was close, but it took them by surprise, as Luana suddenly clamped down on him, a shudder going through her as her climax took her, her belly rippling even as she tried to drain him, taking him over the edge, so that his hips drove up into her, lifting her, almost throwing her from him as he jetted into her.

She collapsed forwards over him, his hardness, shrinking now, still within her and his arms went round her, holding her close. Her head was against his chest and she was breathing heavily, as he was, and he could feel her breath in little gusts on his chest. It tickled, and he fought to stop himself laughing, to no avail, as she lifted her head, regarding him suspiciously.

"Why the laughter?"

"With your head on my chest, when you breathe out, it tickles."

She grinned. "Really?"

"Really."

"Well, a first for me!" she glanced across to where Hari and Nan were, just as Nan gave a short, tight scream, half strangled in her throat, a sound familiar to Alaric from their night together. He grinned at Luana.

"Sounds like Hari did well."

She nodded, and glanced the other way, grinning. "Jandol, too. Looks like you three have the same timer."

"Pure coincidence, I'm sure." Alaric grinned. "But do we have the same recovery?"

Luana laughed. "Yet to be proven, but there's plenty of time. I think something to eat and drink is indicated."

"And a quick dip to wash the sweat off, perhaps."

"Good thinking." She bent and kissed him again, then stood. She looked down and grimaced. "Me for the pool. You're running out!"

Alaric laughed as she scampered away into the pool, throwing herself forwards in a flat dive. He looked across at Nan, and she smiled at him, her face flushed. Hari had withdrawn from her, but was still kneeling between Nan's legs, and Alaric could see her core slightly open from Hari's penetration, the lips flushed with her own desire. Hari stood and offered her a hand to rise and she moved smoothly into his arms for a kiss, then turned and made her way into the pool. Hari turned and smiled across at Alaric.

"And how was my cousin?"

"Even better today than she was yesterday."

"You had her yesterday? First day? I'm impressed," said Hari, grinning. "I don't know for sure, but I don't think anyone got to her in less than an eightday before." He sobered. "She likes you a lot, Alaric. Don't hurt her, please."

"I'll do my damnedest not to, I promise." He gestured. "Shall we join the girls?"

Shortly, there were six of them in the water again, just playing around, ducking, splashing, tickling. Eventually, they calmed and wandered out, shaking the excess water off, but letting the sun and the light, warm breeze finish the job of drying them.

"We stay naked, remember?" said Luana, with a grin, "but is anyone ready for food, yet?"

"Not really, Lu," said Malisa. "Anything else? Apart from that," she said, grinning.

"Alaric? The bows?" said Luana.

He nodded. "Yes, we could. If you want to try my bow, put your tunic back on to protect your pretties. I don't want you damaged!"

Luana laughed. "What about the crossbow?"

"Jan?"

"I'll fetch it. Do you want your bow?"

"Please. Bring your own as well. Hari might want to try one."

"I've heard something around the Gathering about bows. Your grandfather, Alaric? Hasn't he something to do with it?"

"Yes, he does. He's planning to give a presentation to the Leori elders after the Gathering. My father thinks the elders won't be interested, but he and some of his friends are. Grandfather asked me and Jandol to keep practising so that we could demonstrate the bows."

Jandol was back in moments with the three bows. He handed Alaric his and they quickly strung them. Alaric beckoned to Luana, and put the bow in her left hand.

"Draw the string back, but don't let it go. See, it will catch your lovely breast. I'm fond of it, and its sister, and I don't want damage. I think a girl needs to be near flat-chested to be comfortable with a bow."

"I think you're right, but I'll put my tunic on and see how it goes." She quickly suited the thought to the deed and donned her tunic. Alaric hid a smile. Her tunic was hip length and her pretty bush was left exposed. Luana stuck her tongue out at him, and reached for the bow again, drawing it, but this time releasing it.

"Ow! That stings! Even through the tunic. Okay, I'm convinced. My breasts are too big to handle a bow, at least comfortably."

"Try the crossbow, Lu," said Jandol. "See, it handles like a rifle. See the little windlass? Right, hook the claw onto the string and take up the slack. Now wind it back, until the string goes over that latch, then release the claw. After that, just lay the bolt in the groove and make sure the slot engages with the string between the latch claws."

Hari had been an interested spectator. "May I try your bow, Alaric?"

"Of course. Here."

Hari took it and drew it back experimentally a couple of times, but Lu had the crossbow cocked and all attention was on her as she aimed at a tree about thirty paces away. And missed it.

"Damn! I think I've lost the bolt!"

"Try again."

The second time she hit the target a little off-centre. She grimaced. "Why didn't I do that the first time?"

"I think you were holding it a little too loosely. The second time you were concentrating, and it showed."

"Yes, it did, didn't it? Who's next?"

After a while, after everyone had tried it, of the girls Nan proved the most consistent shot, to her surprise. Alaric and Jandol preferred the conventional bow. Hari tried Alaric's a few times, and was fairly good, but preferred the crossbow.

"I don't think I'd have your patience, to do the practice I'd need to be good. I'm a good rifle shot, and the crossbow handles like a rifle, so it suits me."

Alaric nodded. "Fair enough. It's not as if the pulse rifles will be out of commission overnight. Grandfather's estimate was for hundreds of years yet."

Hari laughed. "Rifle for me, then."

"Who's for food?" said Malisa. "We have plenty."

The six of them, all still naked, sat and ate for a while, chatting, joking, enjoying the sun and open air. They were comfortable with each other, but there was a subtle tension, and eventually Luana held up her hand.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers