Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers

"Are we all happy to change partners? I know Mal and I are, and Nan said she was willing, although I think we rushed her. Nan, are you still okay with this?"

Nan flushed, but didn't hesitate. "I am."

"Hari, how do you feel about having your cousins?"

"Eager," said Hari, to general laughter.

"Okay, then how about this? Me with Hari, Mal with Alaric, Nan and Jandol. Later, me with Jandol, Nan with Alaric and Mal with Hari. Tonight, overnight, we're back with our original partners. Sound okay?"

Everyone nodded. Luana stood and held out her hand to Hari. "In that case, cousin, how about now?"

There was general movement to join chosen partners. Alaric was sitting cross-legged and Malisa stepped across and lowered herself into his lap, twining her arms around his neck. She grinned at him. "Hi."

"Hi, yourself."

"Did you think of a favourite way?"

"I told you, it should be your choice."

"In that case, will you take me from behind? I think a man gets deeper that way."

"Is that what you want?" Malisa nodded, and Alaric grinned. "In that case, I'd love to."

"Good."

"Now?"

"Yes. You're not hard enough yet, so lie back."

"Are you planning to do what I hope you're planning to do?"

"Get you hard with my mouth? Yes, I am, so lie back and enjoy!"

He lay back, grinning and she blew him a kiss. He was half-hard and she took him in her hand and squeezed him, then bent. Her hair fell forward and obscured her, but he felt her lips close over him and he was enveloped in warmth and wetness. He hissed in a breath as her teeth caught his glans, but she lifted her hair out of the way and her very look was apology. He grinned, she winked, and her head went down again. She was skilled, her mouth working on him like a woman's pussy, and in what seemed like nothing flat, he was hard. She sat back, releasing his pole from her mouth with a soft 'pop', and smiled at him.

"Another time, I'd like to eat you properly, but for now, I just want to feel you in me. Ready?"

He gestured. "You know I am, you got me there."

She grinned, and turned, presenting her pretty butt to him, on all fours, kneeling on the soft, mossy grass. He took her hips in his hands and shuffled closer, pressing his erection against the puffy lips of her opening, and watched, mesmerised, as her lower lips spread and curved to accept him, moulding themselves around his erection, sliding easily on him thanks to her freely-flowing juices. Not quite freely enough, at first, but he pulled back a couple of times, pressing a little further in each time, until his lower belly was against her bottom and all of him that could fit was buried inside her. He flexed his erection inside her and she giggled.

"Fuck me, Alaric," she murmured. "Make me come."

He began to move, slowly, pulling back until he almost left her and then pushing back, deep, deep inside her. At first there was slight resistance, but as her juices coated the hot, hard length of him he moved more easily, relishing the feel of her around him, feeling every little ripple and wrinkle of her core caressing him as he moved.

He knew he'd take longer this time, but he was in no hurry. Luana's half-sister was as gorgeous as Luana, slim, curved in the way all sex-aware woman are curved. He wondered if there was something in the genes, because the sensuous women he'd had - the Host-wives last Gathering, Arli, Luana, his mother, Jandol's mother, Nanora, and now Malisa - all of them seemed more lovely when making love. He didn't think it was his perception, at least not wholly, it was something within them, something that responded to being wanted, to being had by a lover.

Malisa moaned softly, and he grinned to himself as he thrust into her. Concentrate on the woman you're fucking, Torban, and less of the fantasy. He glanced around the clearing. Jandol was atop Nanora, thrusting steadily into her, her knees raised, and her feet hooked behind him. He could see her face clearly, and she must have sensed his look, for her eyes came to his, and she blew him a kiss, a broad, soft smile on her face. She'd been a revelation to him when they'd made love, just that morning, he remembered, for the tight, repressed girl he'd taken after their swim the previous evening had been replaced by a sensuous wanton, who delighted in his every touch. And here she was, sharing the moment with not only her partner, but two other couples, too. He realised with a mental smile that she was the only one of the girls who had had all three of the men that day.

He felt Malisa's fingers touch his prick and realised she was adding her own stimulation to the moment. Adjusting his position slightly, steadying himself and knowing that it added extra stimulation to the joining, Alaric slid his hands underneath Malisa to cup her breasts, soft, pendant, hard nipples waiting for his fingers to find, to squeeze, to pull. She moaned again as she felt his touch, and a soft "yes" came from her.

She was tight around him, stimulating him, the scent of her coming to his nose as he moved, rich, almost pungent, the smell of a woman in heat, ready for a man. His prick twitched and she giggled, and he knew it wouldn't be long, for the giggle was followed by another moan as she squeezed down on him.

He could feel the first stirrings of orgasm building in him now, that slow tightening of the senses, the tension building, building, rising, growing so that he felt as if he could hardly breathe, yet his lungs were heaving, dragging oxygen from the air, his own breathing loud in his ears, echoed by Malisa's. There was no way it could last without something giving way and it was Malisa who crumbled first, a tight scream coming from her mouth even as he felt her pussy contract around him, pulsing, milking him so that she dragged him over the edge and he jetted into her, his hips moving in near-violent reflex, driving into her so that he almost moved her bodily, but she was pushing back at him, braced, taking all he could offer and challenging him to give more.

Long, long moments later, they stilled, an occasional pulse from her pussy triggering a reflexive twitch from his slowly-softening prick. He eased himself from her and sat back on his heels, panting, the sweat running from him, seeing her pussy open to him, hot, wet, red, her labia flushed and swollen. She took a deep breath, then swung round to face him, still on hands and knees, leaning forward, offering her lips in a kiss, a soft, sweet, kiss of acceptance for a moment shared.

She smiled as she broke the kiss. "That," she said, "was good."

"Just good?"

Her smile broadened. "Very, very, good."

He breathed deeply, then smiled at her. "Yes, it was. Thank you, Malisa Haan, for sharing the moment with me."

Her smile faded. "Any time," she said, and somehow he knew she meant it.

A cry came to their ears, and Malisa grinned. "That's Lu," she said, just as another, different cry, filled the clearing. "So that has to be Nan, as I know it's not me."

They looked around, to see two collapsed couples in the first stages of recovery from climax. Alaric grinned at Malisa. "Looks like you girls have done a pretty good job of exhausting us."

She shrugged. "All part of the Hinazi service," she said. "Oops, I forgot, Nan isn't Hinazi. She's good enough. I'll ask Lu if we can make her an honorary Hinazi for this trip."

"I'd love to see Nan in Hinazi dress."

"Like today, with the tunic? Or, the vest?"

"Um. The vest."

"Aha. It's the bare breasts bit, isn't it? You men are all the same."

"Yep. Suckers for a lovely woman."

"Especially if she has her jiggly bits on show."

He laughed. "Especially."

"Back into the pool, lover. I love good sex, but it's wet." She uncoiled lithely to her feet and held her hand out, and together, they ran into the pool. They swam for a while, joined by the others. Nothing was said, but each of the six found him- or herself swimming and playing with their next partner, so that Alaric found himself with Nanora.

"Good time with Jandol?" he asked when they had a lull.

She grinned, no trace of a flush this time. "Absolutely great, as good as it was with you." She frowned.

"But?"

Nan grimaced. "With Hari, there's an extra zing. I don't know why, but there is, and it's not skill or technique, or anything, because all three of you make me feel great."

"It's because of the unknown, Nan. At least, I think so. With me, or with Jandol, deep down you know it's for fun, pure pleasure, but with Hari it might lead to something else." He smiled at the slender brunette. "Don't worry, I feel the same way with Lu. I have thoroughly enjoyed all three of you, and hope to again, as often as I get the chance, but there's that extra something with Lu."

"You do understand. I was scared I'd upset you."

"Never, Nan. I've known you too long. You have always been honest and open with me, and I don't see you changing."

"Thank you for that, Alaric. Oops, sorry Mal. Didn't see you."

"'S okay. Nan, did stud here tell you what he told me?"

"I don't know, what did he tell you?"

"That he'd love to see you dressed Hinazi style? You know, with the vest?"

Nan grinned at Alaric, eyes sparkling. "No, he did not. You would, would you?" she asked him.

"I'd love it."

"I had a word with Lu, and with Hari," said Malisa. "He's senior Hinazi here, and he agrees. For the rest of this trip, you are an honorary Hinazi."

"Oh!" said Nan. "I don't know what to say."

"Yes will do. Lu and I have enough spares with us to make you up a virtually full outfit, if you'd like to try it on. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get dried. I'm not ready to be with my next partner. I need a break. Alaric, you go with Hari and Jandol and practice with your bows, or just talk or something. I'm sure Hari can remember some disgraceful times from when we were younger that he can tell you about, but keep away from the north end of the clearing while we get Nan ready. Sorry, Nan, no spare moccasins, you'll have to use your boots, but the rest we can manage. It's only for a little while, but do you want to try this?"

"Please!"

"Come on, then, She'll be ready for you later, Alaric. Just remember to treat her with respect."

Alaric grinned. "Mal, I have a lot of respect for my friend, who can not only drop Claus Lan on his back but can also get herself adopted as an honorary Hinazi. Go, both of you, and I'll find something to do."

Nan and Mal waded away and out of the water, Alaric absent-mindedly watching the smooth play of muscles in their backs and behinds as they moved from the water. Lovely! He turned, and swam along the pool to where Hari and Jandol were waiting.

"Apparently we're exiled for the moment," he said, and the others grinned. "So what do we do?"

"Just gossip, I suppose," said Jandol. "Compare Leori and Hinazi ways, perhaps?"

The three chatted for a while, mostly ignoring the giggles they occasionally heard coming from the girls, until they heard a step behind them.

"No!" said Lu. "Don't turn around. Not yet. I want you all to stand, arranged as you are, Alaric, Jandol and then Hari. When I tell you, turn, but with your eyes closed. I'll tell you when to open them. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Right, close your eyes, stand, and turn. On three, open your eyes. One, two, three."

They were visions of loveliness. Although none of them used cosmetics as a rule, they had spent some of their time enhancing natural beauty. All three normally wore their hair loosely tied back, Nanora's brunette tresses a little shorter than the Haan sisters' blonde manes, but now all three had their hair up, in careful coils on top of their head. Nanora's eyelids were shaded blue, matching her eyes, while the Haans' were green. Eyelashes were darkened, cheeks touched with blush, lips reddened with lipstick. They all wore earrings, barbaric-looking pendants which Alaric recognised as Hinazi.

They had adapted the clothing slightly. Luana and Malisa wore their knee-length moccasins, and Nanora her supple riding boots of about the same length. None of the three wore leggings, their shapely legs on display. The belts were low on the hips, the breech cloths pendant. Belt-knives on the left hip. The vests were different, smaller, decorative, embroidered with beadwork, designed to enhance bare breasts, not to hide them.

"Ah, you are beautiful, all of you," said Alaric. As one, the girls curtsied, a full obeisance. The men bowed.

"You are ready to take your choice, warriors?" intoned Lu solemnly.

There was a ragged chorus of 'yes' and 'I am'.

"Very well. You will remain standing. Your woman will ready you to please her. Hinza, now!"

Again as one, the three girls knelt, and Alaric felt his prick taken in Nanora's soft hand. Already on its way to erection, just from seeing the girls, it stiffened a little more, then even more as he felt her lips close around it, soft, wet, warm. She hadn't done this to him the previous night, in fact he wondered if she'd ever done it before, but it wasn't stopping her. Her mouth an 'O', it slid down his prick towards his root, until he hit the back of her throat and the gag reflex caused her to pull back a little. Her tongue was flickering across the underside of his pole and he wondered idly if Luana or Malisa had told her what to do, but dismissed the thought as she pulled back over his glans, licking around the crown, then went down on him again, twice, three, four times. He was hard now, and just as he realised Luana and Malisa were standing, Nan let him slip from her lips and stood before him, eyes modestly downcast.

"We await your pleasure, warriors," said Luana.

Hari may have encountered the situation before, because he stepped forward, took Malisa's hand in his and led her away. Alaric and Jandol took their cue from him and Alaric reached for Nan's hand, leading her to a grassy spot near the pool. He reached for her and she moved easily into his arms, lifting her lips to his kiss. She was half a head shorter than Luana or Malisa, and he had to bend to kiss her, but her lips were hot and urgent on his and there was no hesitation in her. She moaned softly into the kiss as he cupped her breast inside the vest, the nipple hot and hard under his questing fingers.

Eventually, he broke the kiss and pulled back slightly, smiling down at her.

"How do you want me? Any preference?"

She flushed but nodded, her eyes bright. "Like you took Malisa, from behind. That way."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

"Very well, but first, let's get you undressed."

He reached for the fastening on her belt, and loosened it, letting it fall, her breech cloth following as she spread her legs to let it fall. He pushed the vest back and she straightened her arms behind her to let it slide off.

"Let me keep the ear-rings, please," she murmured. He nodded, and moved back a step. With her hair up, with the makeup, and the earrings, naked, nipples erect, she was stunning. She smiled at the look on his face.

"Lu did the makeup, Malisa did my hair."

"And Alaric did the admiring."

She giggled. "And the fucking?"

"That, we share."

"Alaric, don't bother with any foreplay; getting ready, with the Hinazi outfit and the hair and makeup, knowing it was for this, knowing what we'd be doing, has got me so turned on I'll explode if I don't get that lovely weapon of yours into me, and soon!"

He nodded. "Well, then. my lovely Nanora, choose where you'd like to be."

"Right here will do very nicely, please." She smiled at him, and went to her knees, easing forward to take her weight on her arms, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Now?"

"Now." He knelt, then moved forward. He could see her opening, wet, ready, her lower lips swollen and damp with her need. He took his erection in hand and pushed slowly into her, marvelling anew at the way a woman's pussy lips spread to take a man within. She hissed in a breath as he moved into her, pushing back against him. Wet as she was, he almost hit bottom first push, and after a quick wriggle, was buried in her to his root.

She sighed as she felt him pause, smiling back over her shoulder, her eyes closing as she felt him begin to move. She was wet, ready, and it took him only a couple of strokes before he was moving easily, and audibly, in her pussy. She giggled as trapped air blurted out as he pushed in and he laughed.

"Noisy sex," he murmured.

"The best kind. It says my body is enjoying you. Alaric, why didn't we do this ages ago? All that wasted time!"

"I've no idea, sweetheart, but I'm sort of enjoying catching up."

"Yes!"

As with Malisa, he braced himself and slid his hands underneath her to cup her breasts. She moaned softly as she felt his hands on her, a soft, whispered 'yes' coming from her, a squeeze from her pussy, his strokes lengthening as she got even wetter.

All was sensation, the soft, wet feel of her pussy on his prick, the feel of the springy moss under his knees, the firm cheeks of her butt as he pushed between them, the hard buds of her nipples contrasting with the firm softness of her breasts as he caressed her, the sound of her breathing, deepening, almost synchronised with his thrusts, his own breathing becoming heavier as he moved, never stopping his steady movement into her. He took a hand away from her breast, her protest dying unspoken as she felt his fingers between her legs, teasing her clit, his thrusts never ceasing.

She moaned again, soft, low, squeezing down on him as he moved, still pushing back against him as he moved into her, her breathing quickening, no longer synchronised with his movements, becoming erratic as sensation overwhelmed her, until she screamed, tight, between clenched teeth, as she came, her belly rippling, feeling her pussy clamping down on him in the sensation he thought he'd never tire of, that of a woman's climax around his erection, milking it, drawing him on and over, his own climax taking him and throwing his hips at her in orgasmic reflex, his prick jetting his seed into her, his vision blurring with the intensity of the moment, an animal moan issuing from his own mouth as he and his lover shared that magical miniature death moment of climax.

Slowly, he stilled, the jets becoming pulses, the pulses twitches, until all that he could feel was the throb of blood, and the occasional pulse from Nan. He slowed, stopped, sweat running from him and dripping onto her back. Slowly, he pulled back, easing from her. His gaze flickered down and he could see her still slightly open, could see her pussy contracting with the diminishing pulses that were hitting her. He sat back on his heels and Nan collapsed forwards, her face resting on her forearm, her body still heaving, trying to extract oxygen from the air. He crawled forwards, turned her, and took her into his arms, just cradling her, holding her, the late afternoon warm around them.

Awareness of the others returned, and he could see that they, too, had reached climax. Luana was in Jandol's arms, Malisa in Hari's, and no-one seemed to be hurting any. He smiled to himself. Probably not enough energy. Three women since fast-break, three intense climaxes. No, four -- he'd had Nan twice. He needed a rest. He'd sleep with Luana, in fact he was looking forward to it, but after nightfall was soon enough to be thinking of sex again. No, he corrected himself, soon enough to be taking part in it again - he thought about it all of the time!

Nan lifted her head and kissed his cheek, and he turned his head to kiss her lips, a friendly kiss, no demands made. She smiled up at him as she broke the kiss.

"Thank you, Alaric Torban, for rescuing me from my self-doubt about my ability to enjoy sex."

"You doubted yourself?"

"Until last night, yes, I did. Not now. You, Hari and Jandol, but especially you, have taught me that I am a desirable woman." She chuckled. "And a raving sex-maniac, too, given half a chance."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers