Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

He laughed. "No more than me. I didn't think I could satisfy three different women in a single day. Since this morning, you, twice, Luana and Malisa." He gestured. "And it's still only late afternoon."

She laughed. "I know what you mean. I need a rest, I'm afraid my pussy might get sore if I do too much."

"Sleeping with Hari tonight?"

She nodded, thoughtful. "Yes, I am, and I'm looking forward to it. He's still a man of mystery to me, much more so than you or Jandol who I've known almost all of my life." She smiled, giving him a quick kiss. "But I've learned things about you, too. You and Jandol. You're both caring, sharing men, not like some of the take-all types in the clan."

There was a long, comfortable pause, until Nan stirred in his arms. "I need to wash, and then I need to pee. Do we have a toilet area?"

"Not yet. Ease up, love, and I'll see about sorting something out."

The rest of the afternoon passed in what Alaric realised was a sort of domestic tranquility. The six of them, having shared such intimacy, were comfortable with one another. No one bothered to dress and Alaric reflected that it was easy to get used to beautiful, naked girls coming and going in domestic trivia.

Luana came across to him in the early evening, kissing him and resting her head on his shoulder. "You are planning to sleep with me tonight, I hope?"

"Just try to stop me!"

She lifted her head and shook it, grinning at him. "Absolutely not."

"Good."

"Today has been good, hasn't it?"

"I think so."

"Do you love Nan?"

He was startled, but knew that his answer was important to her. He nodded. "Yes, I do, but I love her as a friend, and a possible occasional bed partner. The way I love you is different. I suspect that I've fallen in love with you."

She nodded, unsurprised. "I feel the same way about you. I love Hari, I love Jandol, but the love I feel for you is different."

It was Luana stirring next to him in the double bedroll that woke Alaric next morning. They'd bedded down as darkness fell and spent ages just talking, quietly, hearing the same low murmurs coming from the others, sharing likes, dislikes, favourite music, favourite food, things like that. With a shared love of horses, they'd talked for ages about breeds, about breeding, about racing even, although neither of them was particularly interested in that aspect.

They'd found shared likes, a few differences, a few mutual dislikes. Enough in common to be good, enough differences not to be boring. As the evening turned to night, and the moons rose, they'd made slow, gentle love, delighting in touch, in sensation, in shared pleasure, no urgency about it, and as they separated, they'd fallen asleep, Alaric's arm around the warm, slender body of Luana, his hand moved up by her to cup her breast.

She still had her back to him when they woke, and wriggled around until she was facing him, stretching across to kiss him.

"Good morning, stud."

He laughed. "And good morning to you, too, temptress."

"Seems like another beautiful day. Later, after we break our fast?"

"Yes?"

"Can we explore? I'd like to see where you plan to have your horse ranch. You said it was only five klicks or so, so it shouldn't take long."

"Of course we can. I'd love to show you. You'll have to imagine the house, because there's nothing there yet, but there's lots of stone nearby that could be used to build walls and foundations."

"We can always live in a Hinazi tent to begin with."

"We?"

"I think so, Alaric, I really do." She paused, then took a deep breath. "When we go back?"

"Yes?"

"I thought I might want to see other men at the Gathering, to see if I was attracted to them, as I am to you, but now I know I don't need to. I've made love to Jandol and Hari, yes, and enjoyed them both, enjoyed them a lot, in fact, but I was still looking forward to being with you again. I don't need to see anyone else, but there's at least one other woman you must see."

"And that is," he began, and then realised. He laughed. "Of course! Your mother."

Luana nodded. "That's right. My mother. You will, won't you? Please?"

"I will, I promise."

"Good." She grinned. "As she's a Hinazi host-wife, I think I can guarantee she will give you a damned good time."

"I look forward to it."

"I want my future husband to enjoy himself," she said, a soft smile on her face.

A jolt of pure pleasure went through him, then he realised. "Hey! I haven't asked you yet!"

She pouted. "So? Ask me."

"Luana Haan, will you marry me?"

Her smile was radiant. "Yes!"

*

A late, and rather hurried, entry, adapted from a longer work-in-progress. As always, feedback is welcome, constructive feedback even more so. And as it's a contest entry, please vote. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse-clicks!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers