Gauntlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc addressed the men in the room. "Now the boy has introduced us to some of his precious bodily fluids I think it is now time to let him know what is expected of him."

Having said that Marc went and sat with his colleagues and faced me. I in turn felt like a rabbit caught in the head lights of a car. All the eyes in the room drilled right into me. I could see some of the men were salivating as they gazed upon my nakedness.

Marc spoke up and addressed his friends. "First we need a name for our quarry; Brian will never do in a situation like this. We need something more tangible that fits the occasion. Does anyone have any ideas?"

A big muscular guy spoke. "Well he has a lovely piece of meat between his legs so why not call him Meat?" This name was met with nods of approval from the others.

"Very well." Said Marc. "Meat it will be!"

I personally thought the name was horrible but I was the prey so what could I say?

Marc then began to outline what was going to happen. He told me that they would all assemble in his grounds at the back of the house at the crack of dawn this coming Saturday morning. I was to be given a twenty minute head start. My task was to make my way as quickly as I could to the other side of the woods. If I managed to do that and evade capture then I would be home and dry. I would be free to go and that would be it for the day.

On the other hand if I was captured then I was subject to whatever my captors wanted to do with me. I was required to give up my body to them for the rest of the weekend. My ordeal would not end until noon on Sunday. So if they captured me quickly then I would be at their mercy for a very long time indeed.

When he finished Marc asked me if I had any questions.

By this time my mind was in a daze. I was trying to take in what he had said.

I snapped out of it. "What will you gentlemen use to hunt me with?"

Marc smiled. "Just our wits and bare hands dear boy."

"Will I be seriously hurt in anyway?"

Marc answered again. "You will of course experience a little pain at the hands of your captors. That is why we are paying you so much. We all enjoy a little S & M. However, you will not have any lasting marks on you lovely body let me assure you of that."

I gave him a puzzled look. "S & M?"

"Yes, sadomasochism, it is the term for people who like to give and receive pain. We are going to give it and you dear boy are going to receive it."

"What sort of pain will it be?"

Marc raised an eyebrow. "Well I am assuming you have not been sodomised as yet. But that is one kind of pain you will receive. I agree it does hurt at first but it turns into something quite different as the process pans out."

I felt my arse clench on hearing his words. "And what other pain will there be?"

A big guy at the back stood up. "Listen Meat, we are paying you a great deal of money to do this. If you have thoughts of backing out do it now and don't waste anymore of our time. There are plenty more young men who would jump at an opportunity like this!"

I was startled by his outburst but I guess he had a point. I didn't want to let a grand slip out of my hands. Not now, I had come too far.

"Please don't think I am being ungrateful Sir. But I was invited to ask questions."

Marc interrupted. "Yes the boy is right; he has every right to know what is expected of him."

He went on to say that if I was captured I would be subject to a modicum of torture and a lot of buggering. And also went on to say that if I had any doubts about this then now is the time to say my goodbyes.

The room was silent as they awaited my decision. "Yes OK, I will do it."

Marc stood up smiling. "Good lad, we have prepared a disclaimer and a contract for you to sign. It is quite lengthy as we don't want any come backs on your part. Read it well before you sign it." He then handed the document to me.

The document consisted of several A4 pages. With shaking hands I slowly read it through. It confirmed all that had been said so far. The document required me to let them have my body, and once captured, to be their plaything. And to submit to some light pain and torture. It also confirmed that I would not receive any permanent scaring. I also had to confirm that I had no medical problems to speak of.

With a shaking hand I took the pen Marc offered to me and signed the document. Already in my mind I was wondering if I had done the right thing.

Marc took the signed document and pen from me.

"I know exactly what you are thinking Brian. Well let me assure you that there is nothing to worry about. I think my colleagues would agree with me that it would be stupid to harm anyone with a body as delectable as yours. It would be sacrilege. So don't worry on that front. Also one other thing. If you please us then you can expect a bonus on top of the thousand pounds already pledged. How do you feel about that?"

I was taken aback by that statement. "You mean I could get more than a thousand?"

Marc smiled. "Yes indeed. It would be like being in a restaurant, you give us a good meal and we will give you a good tip." Laughter broke out all around the room.

"Any more questions at this Juncture Brian?" Marc sat down and waited for my answer.

I was hesitant about my last question. "Um....w...when can I expect payment for doing this?"

Marc nodded. "As soon as you turn up for the hunt of Saturday morning there will be a thousand pounds in notes waiting for you. It is tax free no questions asked. You get it whether we capture you or not. How does that sound to you?"

I told him it sounded just fine and he then handed me my clothes and told me to get dressed. So I guessed the first part of my ordeal was now over.

Again having returned to my digs I climbed naked into my bed and nearly ripped my dick off by rubbing it so hard. Such was the intensity of what had happened to me this evening. Marc was right. This was indeed a major learning curve for me. And boy was I learning fast.

Chapter Three

So the big day came. I had set my alarm for 4.30am as I did not want to be late. I had been told to report to Marc's house by 5.30am just as the sun was coming up. I arrived there in good time as saw the same collection of expensive cars on his driveway. I had no idea as to what to wear so I just slipped on a pair of tatty jeans and a light polo neck sweater. I finished my attire off with a pair of old trainers.

Having been ushered inside the mansion I was met by the same group of men as before. However, this time they were dressed in what I can only describe as battle fatigues. The kind that army commando's wear when on manoeuvres. I was met with a chorus of hellos and escorted to the rear of the house. Waiting for me on a table was a small packet.

Marc handed it to me. "There you are lad, one thousand pounds in cash; you can count it if you like."

My hands shook as I took the package from him. "No, its OK Sir, I know I can trust you."

He smiled. "Good boy, now you need to change into something more appropriate before we begin."

I gave him a puzzled look. "Am I wearing the wrong attire then Sir?"

He nodded. "Yes indeed you are. You must wear something that befits of status of 'prey.'"

He then handed me a tiny pair of fleecy shorts. I looked at him aghast!

"Um...err...is this all I will be wearing Sir?"

There was chuckling coming from all around the room. "Yes, unless you want to set off completely naked. You can keep your trainers on though. We don't want you cutting your feet on the bracken."

With great trepidation I took the flimsy pair of shorts from him. "Is there somewhere I can change Sir?"

An angry voice piped up from the back of the room. "For fucks sake get on with it. Stop being so bloody modest. Get your kit off and put the shorts on! We a losing precious fuck time here!"

Marc nodded to me as if to say, do as you are told. So with all eyes on me I stripped off and put the shorts on. They left little to the imagination; they had a very high leg and were very loose on me.

A big muscular man in front spoke up. "Oh yes, very tasty. It won't take long to rip those off you!"

I blushed at the remark. "You have got to catch me first Sir."

He laughed. "You don't know these woods like we do Meat. You will be in our clutches before you can say 'boo to goose.'" More laughter.

I guess the shorts were to make me feel totally vulnerable. And without a shadow of doubt they did.

Marc addressed his friends. "Right gentlemen; let's get the show on the road. I think the lad is ready to run our gauntlet and may the best man or boy win."

He turned to me and led me outside. I could see the outline of the nearby trees through the twilight of the breaking dawn.

Marc put a hand on my bare shoulder and pointed.

"You can get you directions from the sunrise Brian. (He didn't call me Meat like the others.) If you keep heading east you will find your way to the other side of the woods. I would say the distance is about 5 miles give or take. As you have run a few half marathons that should not be a problem for you."

The difference of course is that you will be running through some quite thick undergrowth. I suggest that to protect your delicate skin I would keep to the open ground. If you don't mind a few lacerations and scratches then by all means use the bracken for cover. Use it to your advantage. But be warned it is very abrasive, prickly and extremely painful.

He gave me a gentle pat on the back. "As agreed we will give you a twenty minute head start. That should be more than enough for someone who can run like you."

I nodded, gave a slightly panicked look at my chasers and set off toward the rising sun. Marc was right, the bushes and bracken clawed at my flesh if I ran anywhere near it. It wasn't long before I had some very nasty lacerations and scratches on my torso. Those crafty bastards knew what they were doing when they gave me these flimsy shorts to wear. I was thankful for the trainers though. For without them my feet would have been cut to ribbons.

I worked out that I could cover a considerable distance in my allotted twenty minutes. But I had to make sure I was running in a straight line. However, once I got deeper into the woods I lost sight of the sun. I could only guess at what direction I was heading. Also they had taken my wristwatch away, so I had no idea of elapsed time. I just ran as hard as I could and hoped for the best. I knew I was at a distinct disadvantage as the hunters knew these woods far better than me.

It grew darker and darker as I got deeper into the woods. I could not see the sun at all now. Just the odd bit of daylight here and there filtering down from the tree tops. Now and again I could hear whooping and howling noises which seemed to come from all around me. From that I deduced my twenty minutes were up. They had started out after me, the chase was on.

Marc had been crafty as well when he told me to keep to the open. That would make life very easy for the huntsmen. As each minute went by their howls and whoops drew ever nearer to my position. Exhaustion was beginning to set in. I was now beginning to feel I was going around in circles. I needed to rest up, hide in the bracken and hope they would pass me by. I hoped they did not have any experienced trackers like you see in those old cowboy movies. I crawled under some very thick bushes and just lay there trying to control my breathing.

After a few minutes I could hear them getting ever closer. They seemed to be coming from all directions. I thought I was OK as I had buried myself deep in the bushes. Then to my horror the bushes parted and I found myself staring at two of the hunters. They looked very formidable in their battle fatigues and had that camouflage stuff all over their faces. They looked ferocious.

"Got yer!" Cried one of my captors.

They dragged me kicking and screaming from my hiding place.

The first one shouted. "Over here, we got him!"

I tried to struggle but it was useless. They had a very tight hold on me. Having pulled me out of the bushes they threw me to the ground and pinned me there. It wasn't long before the groping started. I felt their big fat fingers pushing their way up the leg of my shorts. It wasn't long before they found my cock and balls and immediately started to fondle and crush them. I cried out in pain.

Soon more of the hunters arrived; they were on me like a pack of wolves.

"Not bad guys. We got him in only 40 minutes."

I could not believe my ears. I had only lasted 40 minutes. I was now at their mercy until noon tomorrow. I tried to work out how long that would be for. I roughly calculated for it to be around 29 hours. I cried inwardly at the thought.

One of my captors spoke. "OK, first things first. I have been aching to fuck this kid ever since I first saw him. Do you guys mind?"

Another man spoke up. "Be our guest Gus, I want him when you are finished. I got a fucking huge hard on!"

Gus salivated. "Your arse is mine kid, brace yourself!"

With that he yanked my shorts off and rolled me over onto my stomach. I felt him rub something into my arsehole and then felt his huge cock head pushing at the entrance. I had never been fucked before, so my sphincter was as tight as hell. It wasn't long before it gave way and allowed that huge lump of meat to slide up inside my rectum. I was met with a huge burning sensation as my sphincter muscle was stretched to its limit by the man's shear bulk.

He brought tears to my eyes as he ferociously pummelled his cock into me. It was like a piston plunging in and out of my arse. There was no gentleness to the man at all. He was like an animal with no regard for my feelings. It wasn't long before he let out an almighty roar and shot his load of gooey cum into my rectum. This was met by a loud cheer from the onlookers.

Gus let out a sigh and rolled off of me. Unfortunately for me he was quickly replaced by a second assailant. This man's cock met little resistance from my sphincter muscle as Gus's cock had well and truly stretched it.

"Go one Charles, make the little cunt scream. Make him earn his money!"

Charles was equally as brutal with me and like Gus emptied himself into me in no time at all. One cock was quickly followed by another. I lost count of how many but I guess they all had a go at some point. I had no idea how long this gang bang had lasted but I am sure it was for more than two hours. When that many people are having a go at you the first ones recover their drive and come back for a second time!

Having well and truly fucked my arse my captors dragged me to my feet.

"Now the real fun begins." I heard one of them say.

Chapter Four

My arsehole burned like hell as I was unceremoniously dragged to another part of those dark woods. The cum that had been pumped into me so violently was oozing down my thighs. It wasn't long before we arrived at a clearing near what looked like a small log cabin.

Gus spoke up again. "If you think your arse is burning just wait until you see what we have is store for you now Meat!"

They dragged my sore naked body over to a thicket of stinging nettles. On seeing those I started to struggle like hell but they had hold of me good and tight.

I screamed out. "Oh god no, please, NO...!"

They took no notice of my pleas as they threw me head long into those vicious plants. I landed face down in them and immediately began to feel the sting of the leaves. My captors followed me into the nettles and began rolling my naked body back and forth over the stinging nettles. When they had finished rolling me around they dragged me out and held me down.

Gus and Charles had retrieved a thick pair of gardening gloves from the log cabin and immediately began to pluck some nettles from the patch. Having gathered up quite a few they then began to rub them all over my body. I could feel the burn of the nettles spreading up from my thighs to my neck. They rubbed them into my crotch and butt cheeks. They even pulled my foreskin back and inserted some nettle leaves under it. My glans penis felt like it was on fire. I have never known pain like it. The two men could see I was in deep distress but held my cock head tight so I that I got the full sensation of those nasty leaves on my glans.

I don't know how long this ordeal went on for but it felt like ages. Having stung my entire body with the nettles they continued to hold me down and wank me. A whole lot of sensations rocked my body. There was the erotic sensation of having my cock massaged mixed with the painful sensations of the nettle stings. I just cannot describe the feelings I was experiencing. My body now had reached such a heightened state of arousal it was about to explode and explode it did. My balls had risen tight up into my groin and I could feel my cum rising up from my balls. I then experienced the most incredible orgasm I had ever had in my life. The cum juice just burst out of my cock with the speed of lightning. My whole body convulsed as it shot out of me. This was met with whoops of delight from my tormentors who continued to wank my cock long after I had spent my load on the ground beneath me.

As my assailants were rubbing my cum into my body I could see Marc staring down at me. He had a look of pity in his eyes when he saw my distress. When they had finished with me I just lay there feeling my burning skin.

Marc pulled me to my feet and led me over to the log cabin. The inside was sparse with just a few rooms. He led me into a room at the back and laid me on a bed that just had a bare mattress on it. I must say he was gentleness itself compared with what I had just been through. He disappeared out of the room for a few minutes and came back clutching a bunch of large green leaves.

I immediately sat up. "No please Marc no more, I am burning up!" I was begging him.

He gently stroked his hand across my forehead. "It's OK my boy, these are dock leaves. Funnily enough they grow alongside stinging nettles. They have the opposite effect of the nettles. They sooth the skin and take away the stings."

I lay back down on the mattress and breathed a sigh of relief.

He caressed my flushed cheek and started to rub the dock leaves into my skin. At first nothing seemed to happen but as time went on the stinging started to subside.

Marc continued to rub. "There, how does that feel Brian? Is that better?"

I cooed. "Oh god yes, that feels really good."

He went on. "Is there any particular area on your body that hurts the most?"

I hesitated as the bit that hurt most was my glans penis. I just pointed to it.

Marc smiled. "Then let me attend to that for you."

If my face was not red enough it went even redder as Marc peeled back my burning foreskin and started to rub a small dock leaf on my glans. Then of course the inevitable started to happen. My cock began to engorge because of what Marc was doing to it.

The biggest of grins spread across Marc's face. "Your sex drive is incredible young man. In spite of all that has happened to you your cock continues to respond so readily."

I shook my head. "Well you have such a gentle touch Marc. The feeling of relief I get from the dock leaf is wonderful."

Marc continued to gently rub the dock leaf around the head of my cock and balls. Having finished he took my now fully erect cock into his warm wet mouth. The sensation was like no other. The dock leaves had soothed it but his mouth was soothing it even more. I lay back and relished the moment, I was in heaven. What had happened to me since the dawn of this day had put my body into a state of high arousal. These guys certainly knew what they were doing and must have had plenty of practice in doing it.

Marc was very expert in what he was doing as well as it did not take long for him to extract my juice from me. It seemed to come from the very depths of my being and spewed out into his eager mouth with great force. Again I felt myself convulsing with each spurt. Marc suckled on my cock until every last drop was sucked out of me. My glans by now was electric. The merest of contact made my cock convulse and my body shook with every touch. It was agony and ecstasy all rolled into one and Marc loved it.