Gauntlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste divine my boy. Just like I knew you would. There is nothing like the taste of a young man's cum." He wiped his mouth and dripping lips.

My whole body seemed like it was floating on a cloud of ecstasy. Marc was so different from his friends. If I hadn't already lying down I would have fainted.

"Now lad it is time for you to do something for me." Marc stroked the inside of my thigh.

I was in a dream like state. "Yes, yes anything for you Sir."

Marc continued to stroke me. "Well I did not get in on the act when my friends were sodomising you. So would you do me the honour now?"

The man had been so nice to me, how could I refuse him. With that I rolled over onto my stomach.

I could hear Marc removing his clothes and it was not very long before I could feel him rubbing lube into my anus.

"I want you so badly Brian, I wanted you the moment I set eyes on you."

"Then take me Sir." I replied dreamily.

With that I felt his cock pushing at the entrance to my rectum. His friends had stretched it quite a lot with their administrations so Marc's large cock just slid straight into me with little resistance. I felt it slide deep into my bowels. He reached under me and began caressing my cock and balls as he plunged in and out. Once more my cock responded to his touch and started to harden. Even I was surprised that is was ready to go yet again!

Marc had been gagging to have me so much that it was only a few minutes before he emptied his seed into me. I felt it squirting deep inside me. It was a wonderful sensation and I felt flattered to have made an experienced man cum so quickly. Marc kissed and sucked the side of my neck and gave me a love bite. It hurt but at the same time was erotic. I didn't want the pain to stop and Marc knew it. He bit and sucked for ages. He then whipped me over onto my back and yanked on my hardened cock shaft for all he was worth. I obliged him by cumming all over his face and neck. He was covered in my excretions.

Marc let out an almighty sigh. "Lick it off dear boy, taste yourself."

As Marc lay beside me I licked my cum from his face. It tasted a little salty but nothing else.

Marc seemed to relish the whole act. "Dear boy you are heaven sent. Now you need to get cleaned up. My friends will be jealous if I don't give you back to them."

I groaned. I knew there would be much more to come but had been spoilt by Marc's gentleness.

He looked down at me. "Don't look so apprehensive Brian; you know you like to take the rough with the smooth. I think you have proved that now. Anyway, I will watch over you and make sure nothing too bad happens. It was promised in the agreement anyway."

I let out a sigh of relief. However there were still many hours to go before my time was up.

Chapter Five

Marc led me to a very adequate shower room that was fully kitted out with towels and all kinds of soaps and cosmetics. I let the jets of hot water flow over my recovering skin as I soaped myself down. I could not help but wonder what more was in store for me. I trembled at the thought. What I must say at this stage is that I was enjoying being the centre of attention. Even though some of the attention was of the most painful kind.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a banging on the washroom door.

I recognised Gus's voice. "Come on kid; get that naked arse back out here. Time is marching on; we don't want to waste any more of it."

I let out a meek reply as I towelled myself down. "Coming Sir."

I heard him laugh. "Yes, we will all be doing a lot of that before this weekend is out!"

They were all gathered in the main room of the cabin as I came out of the washroom. Marc's friends were now more or less naked apart from shorts and camouflage vests.

Charles spoke up. "Here he is; all ready for round two."

I stood naked before them looking quite good considering what I had just endured.

Marc stepped forward. "Now, we want to do a little concentrated S & M on you know. You have done more than we could have ever have expected from you and we wish to reward you for it. My colleagues and I want to give you an extra thousand pounds bonus. How do you feel about that?"

I was quite taken aback by that offer. Another grand was coming my way!

"Wow; that is extremely generous of you Sirs. What will I have to do to earn it?"

Marc spoke up. "Just a little more of the same my lad. A bit of pain followed by a severe fucking. I think you are getting the gist of all this now!"

I raised a quizzical eyebrow. "And you will not permanently mark me?"

"No, that is part of the agreement is it not?" Replied Marc.

I nodded. "OK, I will accept your kind offer of another thousand."

Gus and Charles stepped forward and took me by the arms. I was led into a third room which I had not seen before. The room was bare apart from a sturdy looking wooden table at its centre. I could see thick leather straps located at each corner of the table. A few more of the men helped Gus and Charles lift me up onto it. They then proceeded to strap my arms and legs to the four corners of the table. Once finished I found myself securely strapped down in a spread eagle position face up.

I began to tremble at this latest turn of events. Why did they need to strap me down so securely like this? In my mind it could only mean that I was in for some severe treatment.

"I....I...I am not sure I want to go on with this." My voice was trembling as I spoke.

Gus leaned over my prone body, his face only inches from mine. "Too late my little piece of meat.....too late!" He gave my face a stinging slap.

The blow made my eyes water but nil else. For some inexplicable reason I found being slapped some kind of turn on. I never ceased to amaze myself at all these new discoveries.

Gus spoke again. "Do you know what a violet wand is?"

I shook my head. "No sir, I don't.

He went on. "Well, let me show you one."

He then went over to a nearby cupboard and got out a wooden box and opened it. The box contained what looked like a plastic handle and it had a wire cord coming from it with a plug at the end. To my horror I could see it was some kind of electrical device. I began to panic.

Gus laughed. "Don't worry it will not kill you. It runs on static electricity only." Let me demonstrate.

Gus then attached a glass tube into the end of the plastic handle. He then turned a knob on the handle and the tube started to glow with a bluish light. As he turned the dial further the whole thing began to make a crackling noise. I squirmed even more but the leather straps held me fast.

The room was silent apart from that dreadful crackling noise. As Gus approached me I could feel sweat starting to run down my body. I know he said it would not kill me but by this time I was terrified. Gus held the device only inches from my face. He was enjoying making me squirm.

He then moved the wand over to my bare abdomen and as he came closer with it an intense blue arc of electricity leapt from the glass tube and into my skin. It felt like a sharp needle was being pushed in and out of my skin about a thousand times a second. I let out a yell with the shock of it.

Laughter went around the room.

I heard someone say. "Look at her, screaming like a little girl!"

I found myself yelling back. "Well you swap places with me then!"

That remark was met with a swift reply. "It is you who is being paid two thousand pounds not us."

I couldn't argue with that. I was again brought to my senses as Gus applied the wand to one of my nipples. Again the thing flashed as a bright blue arc of electricity leapt from the electrode into my nipple. It felt like a thousand needle punctures shooting into my delicate bud.

"AAAHHHaaaa!!! Oh fuck, that hurt!" More sweat started to pour off me.

Gus was in his element now. "That's it boy, scream for me. It is like music to my ears."

I looked down and sure enough I could not see any marks left by the wand. But I was very uncomfortable with the pain it was giving me. However, my hunters were enjoying the spectacle immensely. It must have looked very erotic too them seeing me like this and in such obvious discomfort. As I pictured the scene in my mind the inevitable happened again. My cock was starting to harden! A little voice in my head said, 'Nooo not again!'

Seeing my cock starting to come to life egged Gus on even more. He changed the glass tube on the wand for another kind. This one was also glass but it had a metal tip on the end. I could not see the significance of this until the tip was held an inch away from my ever engorging cock. I big blue spark shot across the gap into my dick. This was an even sharper pain than before and made my whole body convulse. It felt like giant needle was being pushed through the tip of my cock.

"Oh fuck.....oh god....ahhhhhh!!" My eyes started to water.

Whoops and yells went around the room having heard my outburst. The men in the room totally relished my discomfort and pain. Over and over again Gus applied the tip of the wand to my genitals. He did not miss a single spot. He paid a lot of attention to my balls which made me leap and squirm all over the place. But I could not go far, by bonds would not let me. Never in my life had I felt so vulnerable and so totally at everyone's mercy like this. Having given my genitalia a good going over Gus once again concentrated on my nipples. He repeatedly applied the electrode to each nipple in turn. The more I screamed the more he applied it. I was in a no win situation. I could not help screaming from the pain of the wand and the more I screamed the more punishment I got.

One by one the men took turns in using the violet wand on me. The torture seemed to go on for hours. In the end my nipples balls and cock felt like they had been sand papered. When they were all done they all left the room. I just lay on that table reflecting on what had just happened to me. Then my thoughts turned to what more would happen to me. There seemed to be no end to the ingenuity of these guys.

I was trying to guess what time it was. There were no clocks in the cabin anywhere. Looking out of the window I could see it was getting dark. So I guessed it to be around 7 or 8pm. I had survived for 12 hours so far. I was proud of myself; I never knew I had it in me until now. As I lay there I began to shiver. I am not sure whether it was from being a little cold or from the fear of what was to come. I could hear them all talking in the other room. Every now and then I heard bursts of laughter. That made me tremble even more.

Then Marc came back into the room. "You will be happy to know that the S & M stuff has finished for the day." He gave my stomach a playful pat.

I looked up at him as he undid my straps. "So what is going to happen now then?"

Marc smiled. "Well the guys are currently cutting cards to see who will be spending the night with you." He smiled again. "And aces are high."

I didn't know how to react to that statement. I guessed it would be better than being hunted and tortured. However, the thought of Gus shagging me all night did not appeal one bit. He was a big, brash muscular man with a dick to match. So many of the guys had fucked me I had lost track of who was who. I did remember some very large cocks penetrating me but was not sure which one was Gus.

The laughing in the other room stopped and the men came back into the room.

Charles spoke up. "Well, we have a winner Meat. The rest of us are heading back to the mansion. We will leave you with the lucky bastard who owns your arse for the night. I am sure he will shag your brains out and some!" He was laughing really loudly.

I watched as they all filed out of the cabin and wondered who would be the one who remained. To my dismay it was Gus.

He came up to me and gave me a bear hug which squeezed the breath out of me.

He laughed. "I bet you were hoping it would be me. Well happily I am very lucky at cutting cards."

He released me from the bear hug and stepped back to inspect me.

"Well lady luck has sure smiled on me today. I got myself a pretty boy to shag all night. Let's not waste anymore time, come with me lad." He then grasped my arm and led me into the room where Marc had shafted me.

Gus threw me down onto the bed and as quick as a flash got out of his clothes. I was right in assuming he had a huge cock. He stood in front of me and let the thing sway only inches from my face. It was a monster and was so hard the veins stood out from it. It had a massive purple head and already pre-cum was oozing from it. I groaned; I knew this was going to be one hell of a night and a painful one!

He started by French kissing me. I nearly gagged on his fat tongue as it went deep down my throat. I tried to push him off me but he was far too big and strong for me. I felt so alone and helpless now. I knew I was going to earn that two grand.

He lay on top of me. "Now what shall we do first eh lad? Me suck you, you suck me? I fuck your arse? God, so many choices and so little time. He fell back laughing.

He then pulled me off the bed and made me get on my knees. I know knew what was coming first. I was going to have to give him a blow job for starters.

Gus grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into his crotch. "OK lad open wide, let Uncle Gus's cock into that sweet mouth of yours."

With that my mouth was full of Gus's cock meat. I could hardly get my mouth around it. I have never had such a mouthful. As he pulled my head toward him his cock went deeper down my throat and it wasn't too long before I started to gag.

"Go on my son, get it down you. Suck it like there is no tomorrow!"

I tried to please the man in between my retching and sucked for all I was worth. Maybe if I could make him cum quick he would be sated for a while and I could have a breather from this onslaught.

Unluckily for me Gus was not someone who came so quickly. He had a lot of staying power and I felt like I had been sucking him for ages. My jaw ached from being stretched so wide and from all that sucking. Eventually I felt his balls tighten and with a mighty roar Gus unleashed his gooey load down my throat. This made me gag even more as it slid down my gullet. His powerful squirts just seemed to go on and on. When he had finished he pulled me to my feet to inspect my mouth. He wanted to make sure I had swallowed it all.

"Good boy. Luckily for you it is all gone. I would have had to thrash your arse if you hadn't. But knowing you, you would have probably enjoyed it. You are such a little slut."

Having shoved me back on the bed he started to fondle my genitals very roughly. I don't think he knew what gentleness was. Despite my yells he continued to wank and pummel my cock and balls. Then having done that he plunged his big wet mouth onto my cock and sucked like I have never been sucked before. It felt like I had some sort of 'out of control' vacuum machine attached to my cock head. The man's sucking power was something to behold.

Naturally with that sort of suck my sap rose up in no time at all and gushed into the man's eager relentless mouth. He did not stop until every last drop was drained out of me. He then lay back on the bed beside me smacking and licking his lips. Now I hoped in my heart of hearts that was it. I was hoping he was well and truly sated and would go to sleep.

To my utter surprise he then turned into the most gentlest of people. He just lay beside me caressing my body. His hand was as gentle as a feather as it ran up and down the insides of my thighs and across my chest and stomach.

He smiled. "You see, I can also be quite gentle when I want to. And I am guessing you like it both ways. That's the impression I get anyway."

I didn't answer him as such, I just nodded in agreement. He knew he was right, I did like it gentle and rough. And now he was getting me going again with those soft strokes of his.

Seeing my reaction to his touch he did it even more. His hand was on my stiffening cock in a flash. He certainly knew how to wank someone. I started to squirm at his incessant strokes. Alas Gus was starting to get hard again as well and I knew that only meant one thing.

Gus gave out a contented sigh. "Roll over lad, it's time I fucked that arse of yours again."

As I rolled over my arse tensed up at the thought of what was coming. Gus reached over to the table and opened a jar of lube. He then applied a generous amount of it to my twitching arsehole.

He laughed. "Stop getting so tensed up lad. You have been well and truly fucked these past few hours. You know what to expect and you love it."

With that he then shoved that huge cock of his into my rectum. It went right up to the hilt with no trouble at all! I gave a sharp intake of breath as I felt it slide all the way up. I could feel the walls of my bowel stretching to their maximum. He then started a slow in and out rhythm. He was nowhere near as rough as he was outside. This was a more sensuous Gus, one that so far I had not known. I loved this side of him, if truth were known I loved both sides of him. One could never be bored of a lover like him. He was versatility itself, I loved it!

I don't know how long this butt fucking went on for but it was quite some time. I didn't want it to end. But end it did with Gus having the most incredible orgasm. I felt his whole body convulse as he shot yet another load into my rectum. After he withdrew he returned to wanking me. He could see I loved having that done to me and generously obliged. It wasn't long before I shot my cum all over my stomach and chest. Gus eagerly licked it all off.

After that we both finally drifted off into a deep sated sleep.

Chapter Six

Gus and I were awoken the next morning at the crack of dawn by the return of Marc and his friends. I woke to find them all surrounding the bed.

"My my, don't they make a lovely couple." Said Charles laughing.

Marc gazed down at me. "Good morning young man, I trust you slept well. I expect Gus kept you busy last night!"

I just nodded. I didn't want to state the obvious.

Charles dragged me to my feet. "Well it's your last few hours with us and we must make the most of them."

With that I was led back into the main room. Now hanging from the ceiling were some chains with leather wrist straps attached to them.

Charles spoke again. "These are for you lad. Give me your wrists."

Gingerly I offered him my wrists and was immediately secured into the straps. Then I heard a cranking noise and found my arms being hoisted above my head.

Nervously I looked around the room. "What is going to happen to me know then?"

This time it was Marc's turn to speak. We are going to finish the session with a little more of the old S & M and of course you will once again be the main feature Brian. He slowly circled my stretched body.

I started to tremble again. "W..w...what are you going to do to me?"

Charles stepped forward holding a short piece of leather in his hands.

"Do you know what this is?" He slapped the palm of his hand with it.

I answered nervously. "S...s...some sort of strap!"

Gus struck his hand with it again. It gave a resounding crack.

"It's called a taws. A leather strap especially designed for inflicting corporal punishment. And it is all for you my darling boy."

Taws or no taws I did not like the sound of it one bit. They were certainly going to finish the weekend off in style. I knew I had to endure it; after all they were paying me a lot of money.

"How many strokes am I to get Sir?" I asked nervously.

This caused lots of laughter in the room.

Charles stopped laughing. "Well we are all going to take turns with it. So it will be quite a lot lad. But don't worry we won't break your skin."

A sudden a bout of bravado came over me. "OK then, do it. Let's get it over with!"