Gavin and Raven Ch. 01

Story Info
Anything but a typical day at the office.
1.4k words
4.41
40.3k
21
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven Jacobs was a sexpot hiding in the mind of a logical accountant. She was use to dating guys who were completely wrong for her. Billy, one of her ex-boyfriends, was an attorney who was a playboy with a dense girlfriend. He tried to see Raven whenever he felt like it which was normally anytime after 12 midnight or when he could convince her to meet him after work but before his girlfriend got home. Andre was her current flame who was a regional sales manager which meant Fridays were normally days when he could attend to her needs. It was passionate but he had commitment issues plus she didn't trust him enough to give him all of her. Unfortunately for her, what she did give was what most girls didn't do. Raven knew how to give each of those unappreciative bastards the porn star experience.

I feel like a jackass thought Raven. Who in the world would believe me? A heterosexual, attractive woman has to schedule sex with my lovers. Raven sat impatiently through her morning meeting thinking about calling Andre. She felt like getting some and giving some even more. Standing 5'4'' with an ass that she often made clap and D cup breasts she loved to push out so men could wonder how they tasted, Raven was definitely horny. Her boss Michael kept on discussing their new client and how they were going to work together as a team with that fuck-up Webster taking the lead. Although she was busy taking notes, she had checked out mentally 10 minutes ago. Raven wondered if her main lover Andre was back in town. Of all of them she liked him the best, he always knew how to make her cum without even doing anything. She loved the groans, moans and praises he gave her while she had him her mouth. She thought about the last time they got together. A midday lunch date which meant they were both on their phones for 10 minutes and the other 20 she was on her knees trying not to leave any lipstick on his pants. Had he not had a meeting right after she would've cancelled the rest of her afternoon. Then the logic kicked in. No I wouldn't have she thought because he would never cancel his meetings. He's just as driven as I am. Then she thought of Billy. Damn, the problem was Billy's girlfriend. Raven got tired of the sneaking around.

"Okay people, that's it. Let's get to work. Webster, Raven stay for a second."

Fuck she thought. I can't be the one stuck with him. I should've paid more attention. "Webster, I think you should take Raven to the business meeting tonight. She's going to be your back-up on this account. Raven, learn about our new client GMG. They are responsible for film production, so you guys should have a good meeting tonight. Webster will tell you the rest. That's all." Michael left the conference room.

"Alright, I'm going to do all the talking tonight and you just sit there and look pretty. You know that's why you're going."

"Whatever. Where? When and who are the major players?"

"We are meeting with CEO Gavin Goodson and his staff at Capri. Seven sharp. Sharp Raven. Your pretty ass won't get you out of this if you're late."

"I'm glad you like my pretty ass. Why don't you watch it as I go back to my office."

I surely will thought Webster as he watched her switch down the hallway.

For a rich ebony skinned woman, she was the most exotic creature in the room. Who is that he thought. She's stunning. Dressed in a crimson collared dressed with a gold belt around her waist to accentuate her curves, Raven felt so confident. With her wavy jet black hair loose with curls and hanging down her back, she was ready for some action. The man at the bar kept undressing her with his eyes. Damn he's hot she thought. She normally didn't talk to white men because they never seemed interested, but this one was definitely interested. She looked closer at him as the maitre'd walked her to their private table in the back. She locked eyes with him and winked. She put an extra jiggle in her step so he would noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She whispered as she walked past, in case you were wondering, I don't wear any. They tend to rise up. He choked on his drink. She licked her lips and blew him a kiss as she was shown the table. That was bold of me, Raven thought. What is wrong with me? I've gotta get control of myself. Webster was already there.

"Early I see."

"You look radiant."

"Thank you for noticing. So what do you know about GMG."

"Wow Webster, you're straight too the point tonight. Gavin doesn't meet with people. We will be meeting his CFO and assistants, but no Gavin."

"Why not? I don't know. He's been a recluse. No one has really been able to see him outside of his studios."

A few minutes later, they were staring at a tall blond, and two brunettes walking their way. Webster felt out of place quick.

"Hi Alexa Prescott I presume, I'm Raven Jacobs and this is Daniel Webster. You must be Caroline" to the short brunette and "Corrine" to the other one.

"Yes. It's a pleasure. Raven, you are wearing that dress."

"Thank you ladies. Shall we eat and discuss business?"

Webster couldn't get an inch in word wise. Raven and her new found friends discussed everything including how Webster would oversee from the office and Raven on set of the current production the accounting. After they finished and the ladies made their exit, Raven and Webster recapped their meeting. Raven glanced towards the bar. I wonder if he's still there looking for her mystery friend. And much to her pleasure, he was. He motioned for her to follow him to the bathroom. She thought who me. Slightly curious, Raven got up. At 6'2'' he towered over. She loved his tanned skin with sparkling hazel green eyes. His thick curly black hair was what she really longed to run her fingers through. He turned around when he felt her come up behind him.

"I want to find out for myself," he said in a low voice.

"You want to find out what?" He looked her up from toe to head.

"Oh that. You want to know if I'm wearing any underwear. You don't trust me", she asked her hot mystery man. Smiling at her sweet demeanor, he decided to call her bluff. She may be a tease after all.

"No, I don't trust you. Why don't you show me?"

She called his bluff and grabbed his hands and guided them over her ample backside. He took his time and a careful squeeze. He continued his stoke downward to her thighs and went up under her dress. He felt the velvet smooth skin. Not breaking eye contact, he knew exactly what to do to make her come undone. He quickly brought his left hand to her clit and strummed it. Her legs became weak and Raven almost fell. He held her up with his right arm and threw her up against the wall. He covered her mouth to quiet the moan she was letting out. He could smell her excitement. He removed his hand and his mouth. He looked at her.

"I think I have my answer. I'll be seeing you again." And with that he turned and walked out to the restaurant door.

Fuck! Gavin groaned. He could still smell her. She smelled like sweet ripe pineapples. She probably tastes just as good. It had been a while since a woman had this affect on him. Alexa had told him her name. Raven. It suited her. Temptress that she is. When in the hell did they make accountants so damn hot. The way her chest heaved up and down begging for more he knew if he didn't leave her when he did they were going to turn Capri out. Damn, it was 5:30 in the morning. I might as well get up he thought. Exercise will do me some good. After leaving the restaurant, Raven feared she wouldn't make it till the morning. Damn him. Whoever he was. Get me started and leave me.

"Who in the hell leaves all of this? Where the hell are you?" Raven barked into her cell phone.

"I'm in Phoenix. Damn, no hello." Andre replied.

"When are you coming back?"

"Not until Saturday. Why you need some healing?" He said as he smiled on over the phone on how sprung he got her.

"Yes," Raven said in a defeated manner.

"Well hold all that passion until then."

Raven whispered I don't think I can.

And with that, she hung up.