Gavin Screws Up Ch. 05

Story Info
But his love rescues Ellie from a sexualised breakdown.
1.1k words
3.9
7.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've tried to call her five times today?" Gavin's friend looked very concerned.

"Yes, I really don't know whether I should go over there and see if she's OK."

"Man, oh man. This woman's really got under your skin, hasn't she? Let's recap. You had a week together, you found her sneaking out of your apartment early in the morning, she refused to see you again, then she slept with two other guys and told you about it?" His friend now looked at him as if he were mad.

"Well, yes.... But what you don't know is that I think I'm in love with her."

Gavin looked miserable as he waited for the inevitable dose of tough love he knew he was about to be subjected to.

Suddenly his phone was snatched out of his hand.

"You are NOT going to call her again. You are NOT going to go over there. You are coming with me straight over to Octave Hotel. Then we're going to get you very drunk while we do a pub crawl of the Manning Street strip clubs!"

"Oh come on... I really don't think that's the answer." Gavin tried to convince himself.

"Well if you ever want your phone back you'd better follow me."

Gavin sighed and followed. He was probably right... Ellie hardly even seemed like the same woman lately. Maybe he should give up.

Meanwhile, as Ellie woke up from a very deep sleep she glanced up to check her clock and was relieved to see it was only six. Plenty of time to have some breakfast and think about what to say before Gavin called.

Then the sun streaming through her west facing bedroom window made her do a double take.

Oh no! No, no, no. Six PM. Ellie went to check her phone to find it was off. She quickly plugged it in and became aware of the mess her flat was in. The last week of partying had been fun but she already knew it wasn't the direction she wanted her life to take. It was time to get herself together.

No messages. Had he called and not left a message? Had he not called at all? She immediately tried Gavin's mobile. His friend let the phone ring a few times and then hung up. She tried again with the same response.

Then she tried his work number and was told he was having an evening off. What? He never has an evening off. She grabbed her wallet and keys and rushed out the door.

When she slipped into his office in the night club she'd found that it was true. She had to resign herself to the fact that he was actually having the evening off. And if anyone there knew where he was, they weren't saying.

Ellie wasn't sure what to do next so she called her friend Jake.

"Hey, it's good to hear from you, sweet cheeks. I wondered where you went all week. Did you have fun with your swingers?"

Ellie slumped down into a chair on the footpath at the front of the next venue. Jake's question didn't even bring a smile to her face. She was utterly miserable.

"Jake, I'm in love with him. I love Gavin so much and I can't get in touch with him to tell him and I just don't know what to do." She sobbed into the phone.

Gavin's friend could hear the weight of emotion in her voice from the next table and was immediately sorry that he'd hung up on her. He tapped her gently on the shoulder.

"You must be Ellie. Gavin's just gone to the bar, he'll be back shortly. Man he'll be glad to see you."

Ellie heard Jake say, "I heard that honey, you go get your man," as she hung up the phone.

Gavin saw Ellie momentarily as he stepped through the door before she was on him. She clutched him to her in a full body embrace, and any thought he may have had of needing to hold back was immediately forgotten when she said, "I love you so much Gavin. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm a mess but I'll get my act together I promise."

Then she kissed him with one of those beautiful, all-consuming kisses of hers. Her soft mouth met his gently at first, before she suckled lightly on his tongue and turned her head so that he could deepen the kiss. She alternately sought out his tongue and gave hers to him as she reached further up onto her toes and flattened her body fully against his.

"I love you too Ellie. I'm so relieved. I've been so confused. Let's go somewhere so we can talk."

She briefly tried to explain the emotional rollercoaster she'd been on while they drove to his place, but struggled to find the words. As they crossed the threshold into his apartment she led him to his sofa and said, "I want to show you how I feel."

As she undressed she glanced down briefly to see his erection fighting against his pants. When she met his gaze again the fire between her legs became a roaring blaze.

As her knickers swooshed lightly down her legs and she stepped towards him, he took in the sight of her standing before him with such a look of loving passion that her lips involuntarily parted. She kneeled at his feet and kissed him from his neck, just below the ear and down his front before quickly helping him out of his pants. She then delivered a kiss to the end of his cock using her tongue and lips to make him moan with pleasure.

She had intended to take him fully into her mouth, a gesture of loving generosity, but he gently pushed her head away and pulled her towards him. "I want to come inside you."

She wanted him more than she'd ever wanted anything. As she sank down on him, so hot and wet, her eyes never left his. Rocking on him while soaking in his blue eyes brought forth arousal and love that was almost overwhelming.

She whispered, "I love you Gavin," just before her fluttering and pulsing orgasm sent him crashing over the edge with her.

He could hear and feel the truth in her words and her actions as he filled her mouth lovingly with his tongue and filled her inside with his semen.

As he pulsated inside her, Ellie wondered if anything had ever felt so good. Then when he held her close to him and whispered, "I love you Ellie," into her ear, she knew for sure that nothing ever had.