Gay Banged

Story Info
He is gang banged by neighbor and friends.
794 words
4.11
206.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed up at Timmy's after shaving my goatee, moustache and ass as he had instructed. Timmy's World of Warcraft playing geeky 20-something virgin friends were already there doing tequila shots, getting drunk and watching Porn. I went into the bathroom and changed into crotchless nylons, pink panties, negligee and a wig. I came out and Shawn said we don't want to see that hard cock poking out of your panties and grossing anyone out, so he sprayed the whole bottle of numbing spray on my cock which made it shrivel into a 3" very soft version of my cock.

They poured me a shot of tequila and then they directed me to the ottoman in front of the couch and I laid on my back. My head was laying back over the side and one of the guys with a 7" cock pushed into my mouth and started quickly fucking me deep down my throat. I felt another guy behind me pulling the panties to one side and lubing my ass. He started to push in slowly and then quickly thrust all the way in. I tried to scream but the thick cock in my mouth made it a moan instead. The guy in my ass was fucking me faster and the guy in my mouth was getting close. I felt his cock swell as it started cumming in my mouth. He pulled out and finished cumming on my face as Timmy took his place. Shawn fucked my throat with his skinny 8" cock for 10 minutes. The guy in my ass grunted and started cumming after 20 minutes of pounding my ass and Shawn took over. The guys were starting to get pretty drunk and started calling me their fucking whore and bitch. Shawn was fucking my ass and lasted only 10 minutes before filling my ass with his cum. I felt spurt after spurt filling my already cum filled ass.

As the guys were taking a break, one guy came over to me and squatted over my face. He told me to lick his balls and ass good. I did as I was told giving his balls a nice tongue bath. Then I licked and tongue fucked his hairy ass and his cock, which was soft, grew. He was at least 9" and quickly stuffed it down my throat. He was fucking my mouth and another guy with a much smaller cock started fucking my ass. Just then I heard a female voice say, "What the fuck is going on". The big cock pops out of my mouth and I look up to see a friend of Timmy's. Timmy quickly explains with Javier introducing me as someone who could take care of him sexually since he couldn't get a girlfriend and how Javier had certain things over me that made me willing to do this. Then she said, "Well this is pretty freaky but pretty hot, can I watch for a bit". Everyone agreed and next thing I know the big 9+" cock was pushed into my ass. I gasp and moan as Melinda says, "Oh my god, that's a huge cock. See how much Mike loves it". That big cock pounded my ass for 15 minutes before I felt it grow even bigger and start spurting. I couldn't believe how filled I felt and then how empty I felt when it was pulled out. Melinda couldn't believe all the cum pouring out of my ass as everyone did more tequila shots including myself and Melinda. She kept looking over at me and laughing at how pathetic I looked.

The party started off again, but Melinda wanted to borrow Joel who was the one with the big dick. She said such a big cock should be allowed to feel a real woman's mouth on it. They went over to the side for her to suck him and Timmy put in a new Porn dvd. While I was getting fucked Melinda sucked Joel and just as he was ready to cum she brought him over and jerked him off on my face. Over the next couple of hours they all took turns fucking my ass and mouth until I could barely stand. Melinda stayed and watched for the whole time and even took pictures of me covered in cum and with a cock in my ass to show her friends later. Melinda told me that I may be needed as entertainment for one of her parties. Melinda noticed a huge cum stain on the front of my panties and she pulled them down noticing I had cum even though my cock was very small and soft the whole time. She laughed. "Now that's the best orgasm for a little sissy faggot!"