Gay Bulls Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend wants to control the farmer and the help.
775 words
2.73
33.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always lived on a cattle farm in central New York State. Out in the 'West' they get to be ranches but here they are farms. I have always been a big guy, it's all the farming it adds bulk. I never was one for sports or exercise but I worked out enough on the farm to be middling fit and bulky.

Well bulky everywhere but one place. It's not like I was hung like a gerbil but being big and slightly less than average it looked tiny. It kept me from chasing too many girls and when I did I tried for out of towners. I caught most of what I chased and only a few noticed I was smallish in the cock but the worst comment I got was typically along the lines of "cute cock".

By my late 20's both my parents had died (they were too young but not surprisingly young they both were in there early 40's when I was born) and left the farm to me. I dated locally more but avoided casual sex as I did not want all the good ole boys calling me junior or tiny or some shit. I just held off till I really knew the girl. Then came along came Dezzi. She was my new down the way neighbor. Didn't own a farm just a few acres that she seemed to love to mow and landscape.

She had a bull and a few cows and seemed to think she could start a career as a special breeds provider. Truthfully it looked like she liked livestock and was defraying the cost of her hobby. We met out on the fence line one day and started a regular meeting almost daily out there to get the mail and shoot the breeze. One day she casually mentioned liking me and thinking I was a decent guy. A few weeks later I got an invite to "dinner and more at 4" at her place. Dezzi was about my age, tall for a girl, tan and stacked. I said yes to the invitation of course.

To say she was a bit unlike the local girls is an understatement. People! She answered the door stark naked and ushered me in before I could so much as sputter a peep! She acted like that was normal and was her usual chatty self so I enjoyed the view and acted like naked women made me diner all the time. Dinner was enjoyable watching her breasts sway as she moved and her eyes sparkling as she caught me watching.

After dinner was over she announced we could start dessert now and asked me to strip. I was so horny and hot I forgot any worries and dropped all my clothes to the floor. As I finished pulling off my boxers I looked right at her and saw she appeared upset or embarrassed. I asked what was wrong fearing I would hear that she was disgusted by my small penis.

Instead she said that she was upset she was treating me like a one night fling when I was obviously designed to be a perfect mate just for her. She then she ran off covering herself while crying. We reconvened in the living room with us both dressed and me kissing my night of hot sex good bye. As we sat there I asked what she meant by 'I was made just for her'. She explained she loved large built men but that all 3 of her holes were exceedingly tight.

Yes she said all 3 holes... she had assumed I was hung like I was built and some rough sex that was a bit painful would be a nice diversion tonight. She fell into my arms and started rubbing me and kissing me and we stripped each other on the way to her bed. I was thinking "she couldn't get hot with me till she told me I was a keeper?" She pushed me back and with all the grace of a hooker needing to fit in one more john before daybreak and dropped pussy first onto my cock.

She was right; her pussy was very snug on my small cock even though she was very, very slick and wet. An average cock could be painful to her and a large one would hurt for sure, possible hurt for the guy too she was tight and muscled. I lasted an amazing 5 minutes inside her before squirting the most intense cum shot into her I have ever had before or since. She lay down on top of me and rested.