Gay Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"Oh, you bastards – you're making me cum again," he said and he jerked his hips and spunked off into Mark's mouth.

"You're making me cum too!" I cried as I felt Terry's body jerking and squeezing around my cock as I fucked him hard, "Here it cummmmms!"

Slamming my penis into Terry's arsehole hard, I felt the movement of spunk as it rose from my balls; the power of my internal muscles driving it suddenly up my shaft and the immense feeling of release as my spunk boiled over and splattered warmly and wetly inside Terry's arse.

"Felt that!" said Terry as he massaged his belly, "Right up there!"

"Ooooh fuck, that was good," I moaned as I came down from my ecstasy, "Needed that!"

Gently I slid my penis from Terry's sloppy arsehole and as soon as I moved away, an urgent Mark moved into my place and quickly shoved his own newly erect cock deep into Terry's hole. Terry grunted as he was filled but with my spunk already there to aid the lubrication, Mark's penis slid in easily and he began to fuck Terry steadily while Terry wanked his already re-erected cock.

And despite recently having fucked me, it didn't take Mark all that long to cum while Terry urged him to keep fucking him until finally his cock erupted too.

The night was now well advanced, so we retired to the main bedroom and there the action continued on and off for the rest of the night. Mark and Terry sucked each other off, then Mark fucked me again, then Terry got fucked by Mark – my arse being too tender for any more and Mark proving to be a real cum-lover!

Then, with the light off we all lay in one bed and tried to guess whose cock was whose. This didn't prove to be a problem and we had lots of fun trying to find out but eventually tiredness took control and we each in turn found ourselves dozing off even as we stroked our cocks. Finally we all went to sleep, snuggled together and holding each other, not our hands but our cocks.

We all had a lay-in the next day and it was lunchtime before we appeared downstairs. Soon we arranged something to eat; then we had a few drinks and then as the conversation started to become erotic again, we began to become aroused once more. We hadn't bothered with dressing properly today; shorts without underpants and t-shirts were our agreed garments and soon each pair of shorts had its own tent as our cocks became turned on again.

"Shall we carry on where we left off?" Terry asked eagerly, "Who's going to fuck me first?"

He knelt down on the floor and waggled his arse in the air; his arsehole positively winking at us!

"Come on, I've been at sea for three months and I'm starved! I'm all ready for you," he said, "I want as much as I can get while I'm here!"

We could see that his arsehole was indeed all slippery and shiny – he'd obviously been at the KY already!

I got down behind him and lining my cock up, I pushed myself slowly inside his warm and inviting hole and soon my cock was buried deep in his arse. I held fairly still until he had become accustomed to my penis and then I began to fuck him, slowly at first but gradually getting faster.

"Hang on," said Terry after a while, "Get me a cushion and let me turn over."

We separated and he rolled over onto his back, sliding a cushion under his bottom, so that his hole was raised up for me. Once again I lowered my cock into his arse and started fucking him again and now I could also wank his cock at the same time. Mark had been standing, watching and wanking and now he wanted to join in.

"I want a fuck too," he said, "After you Chris."

"Get your cock in his arse," suggested Terry.

"Yeah, come on Mark, fuck me while I fuck Terry," I said, "The KY's just over there."

Soon Mark knelt behind me and anointed my hole. I stopped fucking Terry while Mark pushed his cock inside my arse. It was a tight fit at first but gradually my arsehole adjusted to his cock and eventually I told him that he could begin to fuck me. It wasn't easy to have a chain fuck; if I pulled out of Terry, Mark would probably thrust into me and drive me back into him. We had to time our various thrusts and withdrawals together and eventually we managed to make it work. After some minutes our orgasms began approaching and it was Mark who was the first to show signs of an impending explosion.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming soon," he panted, "Its coming, its coming! Oh yes, here it cums!"

With that his fucking stopped for a moment as his cock started to squirt his first jet of sperm into my arse – then he continued to pump into me to unload the rest of his ejaculation. The feeling of his eruption brought me to the brink.

"Terry, it's my turn, I'm really close," I hissed as I tried to hold my orgasm back.

"So am I. Keep wanking me and keep fucking me too," said Terry and his desire for action sent me over the top.

"Here it cums," I groaned, "I can feel it coming – ooh yes, that's it. Oooh!"

My cock squirted out what felt like the biggest jet of sperm that I'd ever produced – it seemed to come right from my balls. It was just the first of several jets of spunk that I emptied into his arse.

"Oh yes, that's it – I felt that," Terry groaned as soon as the first jet erupted, "It's making me cum. Here I cum!"

I wanked him faster and his cock pumped streams of spunk up his body until he was covered in his own essence. Mark had by now dismounted from me and as I finished fucking and wanking Terry he moved round, lowered his head to Terry's body and began licking up all Terry's spunk.

By the time he'd finished, Mark's cock was erect again and seeing it caused my own cock to stiffen again while still inside Terry.

"You greedy bugger!" he laughed, "Isn't once enough?"

"No – I feel really horny this afternoon," I said as I reached out for Mark's cock, "I'm going to fuck you again and I want to suck Mark off at the same time if I can."

So saying I started to fuck Terry and I pulled Mark's cock to my mouth. This was going to be a quick hard fuck – I pumped hard and fast into his well lubricated hole as I wanked and sucked Mark's stiff cock. Terry meanwhile was wanking his own cock and despite it being our second time it didn't take any of us long to cum. I think that I fired off first up Terry's arse – then Terry shot his spunk up his chest again and then Mark groaned and squirted hot spunk into my mouth. Once I'd dealt with Mark's cock it was my turn to lick up all the spunk that was splattered over Terry's torso. Now however we were all knackered if only for a while, and we settled back to a lazy afternoon – in readiness for the night ahead!

That evening we decided to play around. It had all started upstairs in the bathroom soon after Mark and I had gone up together to freshen up. Inevitably we'd opted to take a shower together and as we soaped each other, we played with each other's erect cocks. The shower was over the bath, this being a somewhat dated house.

Then Terry arrived to use the toilet which was right beside the bath, separated only by the shower curtain.

"I need a piss," he said, fishing out his cock.

"Come and join us," said Mark, reaching a soapy hand around the curtain to grasp Terry's cock.

"Yes ok, but I'm not sure there's room," said Terry as he started to undress, "Hang on though, I still need a pee."

"Come and piss in the bath," said Mark, "I'm going to."

As he and I stood in the bath he held his penis upwards, allowing a tiny spray of pee to squirt in the bath.

"Where shall I piss then?" he asked, "Down the plughole or where?"

I grabbed his dripping cock from him, pulling it towards me.

"Piss in my mouth," I suggested as I lowered my mouth towards his cock, "Tell me when you want to start peeing."

All three of us stood expectantly awaiting his piss to start, cocks gradually stiffening all around as the eroticism of the occasion sank in.

"Here it comes," Mark said as a trickle and then a stream of urine began to flow.

I held his cock up to my face and allowed his golden shower to splash on my face, before I stuck his cock into my mouth. I kept my mouth open so that as his piss filled my mouth, it overflowed down my chin and over my body. Every so often I swallowed the mouthful that I had, allowing his bladder to refill mine.

Terry, who had originally wanted a piss now moved closer. He held up his cock, pointed it in my general direction and began pissing as well – a long fountain of pee that started in my hair and then began splashing on the side of my face as I dealt with Mark's cock. I tuned my head and Terry began aiming his piss into my open mouth while the last of Mark's nectar ran down my chest.

"Hang on," said Mark, as he masturbated his newly risen cock, "Stop pissing Terry, this is making me horny! Let me lie down and if you can manage some too Chris, would you both piss over me as I wank myself off?"

Why not – so we moved around and as Mark lay back in the bath and settled to a steady wank we both began to piss, aiming our streams of urine up and down his body. Terry finished but I kept peeing.

"Nearly there," said Mark, wanking furiously, "Piss on my chest."

I moved my aim – as my piss splashed on his chest it also sprayed his face with droplets until it was running off his face. Then just as I felt my piss finishing, Mark grunted and, lifting his hips he started coming off – long jets of his spunk erupting up his body to mix with the flood of piss. And as I shook the last few drops from my cock I realised that I was becoming erect.

"Stay there Mark. Would you like me to cum over you too?" I asked as I started to wank my cock.

"Oh yes please," groaned Mark as he lay dreamily rubbing a mixture of piss and spunk into his chest.

While I was giving myself a wank, I grasped Terry's cock and started to rub it for him and soon he too was hard and erect.

"You can have two loads if you're lucky," I said, feeling both Terry and me shuddering with pent up need.

"Ooh, fucking brilliant!" said Mark and his hand slipped down to his own cock.

Soon it was hard again and he began wanking fast and furiously. I kept wanking both Terry's and my cocks and for a while there was only the sound of my hands working on two sets of foreskins and the occasional sigh or moan from Mark until Terry came to life.

"Ahhh! You're making me cum," he moaned, "I won't be long. I can feel it coming..."

I renewed my efforts on my own cock, stroking it faster and faster.

"Ooooh, that's better – I'll be with you any moment. It's coming up," I said, "Here you are Mark – we're both going to shower you with spunk! Oh yes, I'm cumming. Here it cums – ooh, yes!"

As I felt my spunk rising, I concentrated on Terry's cock, rubbing it for all I was worth and it worked.

"Yesss," he groaned, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming too! Here it is!"

In that instant his cock hardened and swelled in my hand and began pumping his streams of spunk – just as my own cock started erupting. It wasn't easy to aim two ejaculations over Marks body but I did my best and our combined offerings rained down over him while Mark himself was wanking wildly, arching his back as he strived to bring himself off again. It worked, as he grunted and shot a column of spunk in the air which fell back over his cock and flying fist and as he continued to wank himself off, his spunk was sent splattering around the bath and all over his body.

Now well drained we all seemed to feel a bit sheepish about what we'd just done and we sort of ambled around as we prepared for bed until we finally bade goodnight to each other and retired quietly.

In the morning, after a night in separate beds because we all needed to rest, we all seemed to arrive in the bathroom, where the toilet was at about the same time, all of us needing our morning piss. Terry had a really good hard-on once again and was waving it around eagerly.

"I've got to pee," he said, "And then I want a fuck; I feel so fucking horny!"

By the time he'd spoken I'd finished pissing and the sight of his erect cock soon made me hard and horny too.

"Come here and fuck me then," I said.

"But I need a piss," Terry replied urgently, his cock dribbling pee slightly.

With the memory of the previous erotic night still fresh in my mind I made a suggestion.

"Piss inside me if you can. Come on Terry," I said, grabbing hold of his cock.

Quickly I took off my shorts and got into the bath while Mark handed me some KY which I applied to my arsehole. Then Terry took off his own shorts and climbed into the bath behind me. I got on my knees and Terry lowered his rigid cock into my arse and as he sank down his cock slid easily inside me.

"That's it," I said, his cock comfortably wedged inside my hole, "Now just hold it there and try to piss."

For a while nothing happened and then Terry said, "I think its coming. Yes, here it comes."

I felt a quick squirt of warmth then it stopped – I could already feel the heat of the pool of piss inside me.

"Wait..." said Terry, "Oh yes, that's it. Here it comes."

With that I felt his cock begin to pour out a steady stream of pee inside my arse. I could feel it filling me up like an enema and still he kept pissing.

"Haven't you finished yet?" I asked, because by now I could feel my abdomen being distended by all his hot urine.

"Nearly done," said Terry, "I'll pull out now and finish off in the bath if you like."

So saying his cock gradually slid from my arsehole, leaving me completely filled with his liquid and as I stood up I could feel it trying to escape. I clamped my arsehole tight shut as my bowels complained.

"I've got to get on the toilet," I said, unable to hold it for much longer, "Excuse me!"

I sat down and opened up. A great gusher of piss and liquefied shit left my arsehole and plunged into the loo, squirt after squirt leaving me until I was finally empty. I wiped my arse on acres of toilet paper until I was dry and clean again.

"Come on Chris, I want your arse," said Terry.

"What now? You've just had it!" I answered without thinking.

Terry moved closer, holding his stiff penis towards me.

"Yeah well I've got a proper hard-on now and I want to fuck you," he said, "And this time it won't be piss that I empty into you!"

He took me there as I leaned against the bathroom wall, driving his urgent cock deep into me again while Mark stood and watched and stroked his own cock. He didn't take long to empty himself inside me again and despite using plenty more paper I found his cum leaking from me for ages afterwards. Fucking did have it's drawbacks!

The following day, as arranged, Mark headed off to see the rest of the country before returning to Australia. His stay had been a very horny few weeks that I'll never forget and I've always hoped that he remembered and enjoyed it as much as I did. Of course Terry returned several more times before our lives parted but it was Mark who left the deepest memories.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers