Gay Fem Boy Finds His Man

Story Info
Feminine gay guy and gay masculine man.
18.3k words
4.69
80.1k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
378 Followers

Chapter One

It was lunch time and I was leaving a service call for the day.

I was about to lift some test equipment into my car and I noticed one of the inside techs was heading my way. I assumed he was heading to his car, so I ignored him and got back to loading my gear.

"May I help you with some of your things?" he said kindly.

I glanced up at him. My stomach quivered a bit as I reacted to the sudden ambush, startled to find a man in my gay o'sphere. I was hoping he didn't spot me rocking my girly ass to some tune in my head!

Even though I recognized him since I had worked with him a time or two, I immediately went on guard and became more cautious.

"No, I think I have it handled." I replied, timidly.

"I'd be happy to help. I'm from the plant. I know you from the work you do inside." he said with a gentle smile.

Somewhat startled, but appreciating his persistence, I replied:

"Ah, I thought I recognized you from the lab." I lied. I had been checking him out for sometime now.

"Sure, that would be helpful if you have time. I have trouble with the heavy items." I replied with my perky but gentle "I'm interested" voice.

He was a pretty big guy at maybe 6'2" and a trim 200 lbs. He seemed to be around my age, or maybe a year or two older.

When I had scoped him out before, I thought he was cute but probably straight.

I could handle my things of course, but I didn't want to deny him the opportunity to help me. I'd much prefer to stand aside and look cute while a handsome man helps me! I would love it if he would rescue me from those dirty boxes, so I can furtively check out his manly body while he wiggles his cute self about!

So, I stood aside and let him get to it. I've learned that a man's protective instincts are either sex based or they aren't. Now that he has played his opening gambit, I need to carefully give him a subtle clue so he will feel safe should he be interested in me. I just hope he isn't an ax-murderer, or spreads shit about me to my customers. I'm wary about being attracted to people who can hurt me.

And maybe being an unapproachable bitch is why I am alone.

I'm not very big at 5'7" and 150 lbs, and I'm careful to hide my more obviously girly features. I do have to be submissive enough to interest the right kind of guy who might be attracted to me, but I still have to project a reasonably manly persona so I don't get myself in trouble.

It's complicated.

I could tell by his gentle voice and the softness of his eye contact that he might be letting me know he was interested. There was certainly the possibility that he just might be being nice and is putting me at ease. I needed to find out which one. I could have just asked him if he was hitting on me, but that was too transactional for me and might scare him off.

Pondering his opening I decided instead to allow my passive personality to creep out just a tiny bit to make sure I'm not misreading him.

I decided to lift a large but light box up and ungracefully fumble with it.

"Here, that's too heavy. Let me do it. You can just tell me where you want it." he said sweetly, as if careful to not hurt my feelings.

"OK." I said with a slight lilt, appreciating the double en tendre.

He smiled sweetly and looked into my eyes for a long instant, which I answered with sweet smile and a slight blush.

Sensing a positive vibe, as he got back to work I moved to where we were standing very close together and almost touching as I pretended to find a way to be helpful. When we touched, I was thrilled that he did not recoil! We touched again, then we were almost touching, then we were touching again! I could smell his masculinity and I could feel his body radiating heat. My heart rate was increasing and I was beginning to perspire, which led to me blushing even more brightly. I knew what I was feeling.

I was feeling like prey. Hopefully, challenging prey. Well, not too challenging.

We reached a rhythm and pretty quickly finished up with me doing the small stuff and him taking care of the larger things.

Since we were done and I could still flee if I read him wrong. I decided to make my move by allowing the pitch of my voice to go up a bit as I thanked him:

"Thank you for coming to my rescue. I'm usually worn out by the time I get it all in! I'm very grateful for your help." I replied with a soft, almost but not quite feminine inflection.

"It was a pleasure." he replied.

"I'm Chris. By the way." I said, holding out my little hand.

"I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Robert." he said as we shook hands.

He continued to hold my hand after the hand shake as my hand's firmness dissipated, causing me to blush. Here we were actually holding hands, which I found very exciting in my otherwise dull love life.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry." he said, stammering and blushing a little as he released my hand.

"That's quite OK. My fault." I said smiling sweetly at him wishing our hand holding could have continued.

"Can I invite you out to lunch?"

"Sure, I'd like that." I replied.

I was still in a blush as I weighed the possibilities of suddenly grabbing a bull by the horns and getting laid today. What ever happened to my measured, careful, date by date romance with Mr. Right, I mused?

"I'm off for the afternoon." he said.

"Same here! Would you mind if I dropped my van off at the hotel and we took your car?" I proffered making damn sure I at least got in the car with him before he blew me off as some sissy fag he shouldn't get mixed up with. You know, 'all that drama and shit'.

"Absolutely. I'll follow you." he replied.

I parked my van near my entry door and got in his car.

"Nice hotel."

"Yup. I don't pay for it, and my van is always there in the morning!" I commented with a smile.

"It's got a kitchen, two bathrooms, living room. Just like an apartment. I book by the week since I like the extra space." I added.

He took me to the Ca'Bianca Restaurant in Santa Rosa, one of my favorites. He definitely had good tastes and good manners. That was a plus!

After we parked, I stalled for a few seconds by fumbling with my phone and as I had hoped, he opened the car door for me. He had me walk ahead of him and I paused for him to open the restaurant door for me.

As I went in ahead of him, I warmed a bit when I felt his hand touch my butt as he shepherded me inside. He gave the receptionist his name while I stood slightly behind him, invisible.

As the waiter led us to the dining area, Robert thoughtfully asked for a table in a quiet area so we wouldn't be on top of the other diners. I was impressed by his thoughtfulness.

We both ordered very light and had coffee instead of wine, neither of us wanting the other to think we were raging gay alcoholic narcissists! We thoroughly enjoyed each others company and finally his charm disarmed me enough that I felt safe letting my guard down so I could enjoy myself.

"I'm gay, you know. Is that OK with you?" I asked, ignoring what I thought was obvious.

"Yes. Absolutely."

Thank God we didn't have to tip toe around that anymore!

He confessed that it was hard for him to meet a decent guy since he's not a person who likes to meet men in bars.

"I know what you mean." I said, relieved that the obvious had been entered into the record.

I admitted that it's been years since I've had anyone in my life, and summed it up to a couple of unserious boyfriends.

I was wondering if my cross dressing might be an issue, but if we progressed I could introduce it gradually. I was definitely liking this guy.

"I'd love to find the perfect man to fall in love with someday. " I said, something I had struggled with for years.

"Me too." He replied as he reached across the table and put his hand over mine, adding:

"We will someday. That's what keeps romantics like us going!" he said with a warm smile as he withdrew his hand. I missed the touch of his hand instantly.

I smiled and blushed again as if on que, thinking that I'm really liking this guy assuming he's for real and not just playing me along.

He had on short sleeves and had no tattoos that I could see, and from what I could see he wasn't very hairy and seemed to be in good physical shape. That was a plus for me. I was very interested in him and actually, he was making me feel that ambiguous "want" that I've struggled with for years. It's not just "horny", or just wanting release, or blowing someone. It's bigger and more complicated and has kept me out of relationships for years. I want a man to want me, but I want to be courted. In fact, I expected to be courted.

Weighing the factors that brought us together today, I was comfortable with him because we had seen each other around the winery for a couple of years, and had worked in proximity at times and I didn't get creeped out by him. In fact, thinking back he seemed to pop up a lot where I was working and I never dropped my guard enough to encourage him to approach me. Now, I feel quite safe with him since he seems like a responsible person with a good job and I know where he works.

I was wary, but my love life has been barren as a desert. I'm thinking to myself "What am I waiting for?". I decided to go for it. I invited him to my suite for a glass of wine and he quickly agreed.

Chapter two

We drove back to the Marriott where we took the elevator to the top floor. I could tell he was impressed. I always tried to book the same two room extended stay suite partly because it had a large patio that no one could see into. It overlooked an easement and a vineyard, and the workers were far enough away that they weren't a problem even if I accidentally gave them a show!

I have spent many tearful and lonely nights out there dressed in my "pretties" with just me and the occasional mosquito.

I unlocked the room, thankful that the room had been serviced and the air conditioner set. I turned on the light but immediately dimmed it a bit, not wanting to disturb the thoroughly guest tested atmosphere of a nice calm, temperature perfect, quiet, dimly lit room that might be conducive to a nooner.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and pointed out the other one if he needed it. I removed the tight t-shirt I wear to disguise my little boobs, and the regular one, and just wore the lighter polo shirt, untucked. I brushed my teeth and put on some chap stick and some fresh deodorant, and did a thorough crotch wash just in case.

When he came out I showed him to the couch and turned on soft music on the TV while I fetched the wine and two glasses.

I sat on the middle cushion and kicked off my shoes, putting my legs under me. I was facing him with one arm on the back rest struggling to think of a question to ask him to break the ice.

"I feel a bit funny all of a sudden inviting you over since we just met, but I don't consider you a stranger since we sort of work together." I said, nervously making a ringlet in my longish red hair.

I didn't know what to do from here.

Whit a smile, he said "I'm just happy that we can get to know each other without people around. I've been trying to catch your eye for a long time, but we never had the chance to work in close enough proximity for me to hit on you!"

"Well, I certainly noticed you. I've been fantasizing about how to get you alone in someone else's winery without getting arrested!" I said with a girlish rhythm.

"That would have been worth it by me! Honestly, I couldn't bear to see you walk out that door one more time and not at least throw my self at your feet just once!."

"Oh, that's very sweet of you." I replied in a sweet voice, putting my hand on his knee hoping to encourage him to keep going.

I looked up into his eyes as he gently pulled me to him. As he moved closer and his lips touched mine he engaged me in small light kisses as he gently rubbed my arm, increasing my arousal.

When we disengaged from our first kiss I looked into his eyes and licked my lips, parting them slightly and leaning back a little to encourage him come to me. As he approached my waiting mouth, my lips welcomed his and we kissed again. After a couple more small kisses, he gently probed with his tongue. I let his tongue pass as he pulled me into his embrace.

He was aggressive and strong and in charge, and I communicated my submissive status proudly.

Thus, began the first surrender of many that I would make to him.

As we broke from our second kiss, I was mindful that we both had worked all day and hadn't showered. His odor was light and masculine, and was turing me on. I hope I was OK.

As he kissed my ears and my neck, I let out a passionate breath as he moved his ticklish kisses down my neck and along my shoulders. I began to breathe heavily as he slipped his hand under my polo shirt and caressed my sensitive nipples with his fingers.

His rolled them gently between his fingers sending me into shameless spasms of delight as I rubbed his larger than life cock through his pants. After many kisses, I was frustrated that we had done about as much as we could with our clothes on, and I was uneasy that we may have reached an impasse on a lumpy hotel couch.

"Can I invite you into my bedroom?" I asked timidly, not sure what to do if he declined.

"I'd like that." he replied.

I took him by the hand and led him in to the bedroom and dimmed the harsh light. I put my arms around his neck again and got up on my toes to kiss him. He put his arms around me and moved his hands under my shirt, and gently caressed me along my ticklish sides from my underarms to my waist. Then he unbuckled my belt and then the top button of my pants. He slid his hands inside my underwear and began to caress my naked butt as my zipper lowered itself as if my magic.

He continued to kiss my ears and neck with ticklish kisses before returning to my lips. I broke off from our kisses with a smile.

I stepped back and looked him in the eyes and began to undress. He took the hint and started doing the same, pretending not to watch me. I did my best to make my movements as sexy and feminine as possible without over doing it.

I took off my top while facing him so he could see my fat, pink nipples perched atop my breasts. Slowly I turned my back partly toward him as I bent down with my legs closed, and slowly removed my bottoms so he could gaze on my girly butt, yet not see my little cock.

When I turned back around to face him he was naked and gloriously hard! He was totally shaved except he had a patch on the front of each ball and square patch above his cock.

I could not help staring at his big cock. It had a good sized head and then his shaft thickened markedly toward the middle, then tapered down again as it reached his body. It reminded me of a bowling pin. My little cock was a dwarf compared to his! Then I was struck with the sobering thought that it could end up inside of me!

I reached up again and put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. As we kissed and held our naked bodies tightly together I could feel his big cock pressing against my stomach leaving cool damp kisses as he guided us down to the bed.

We kissed some more and I maneuvered to be on my side so my breasts would sag a bit and be more interesting to him. Taking the invitation, he slid down and took my nipple in his mouth as I rubbed his back and shoulders and moaned with passion.

"Chrissie, you are wonderful." he said quietly. Can I call you Chrissie?

"Oh, God yes.". I breathed out passionately as I warmed to being called Chrissie again. My sister nicknamed me that, and Mom often used it, too.

"And it's a delightful name, too." he added as he returned his lips to my nipple.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned as girlishly, losing myself in passion. I rubbed his broad shoulders as encouragement.

He certainly knew how to turn me on! His touches and kisses were electric, and in my ache for affection, I was ready to go wherever he wanted to take me.

He began to kiss his way down my stomach, gently rubbing my nipples with his dampened fingertips. As he spread my legs, he put his forearms under my knees and lifted gently. I shamelessly pulled my knees up and opened up all the way for him.

He began gently kissing and licking the ticklish skin of my thighs, as his gentle kisses traveled to my bald crotch and little balls, driving my passion to lip biting levels. He licked and kissed my cock then sucked my dysfunctional little balls into his mouth one at a time, then both, to give them a sensuous sucking.

"I love your little balls, they are so cute!"

I responded by yielded to his predominance and becoming more submissive and feminine. In that quick instant, I eagerly shed any pretense of maleness as Robert seemed to enforce my femininity.

He moved to my cock, and gave it little licks and kisses as he continued to massage my swollen nipples with his fingertips. He took my little cock in his mouth again and gently and slowly explored it with his tongue.

He continued to rub my nipples causing me to heave and pant with passion.

"Oh baby, I'm so close." I moaned as my hips writhed shamelessly on the bed like some harlot in a dime store novel!

"That's OK, honey. Let it come."

He kept on working his tongue on the buttons below my cock head with the tiniest movements of his mouth. I tired to hold back but everything seemed beyond my control as my body began to tickle and tingle in an escalating undulation of orgasmic intensity.

Suddenly and too quickly I began oozing my juice into his mouth, letting out the girliest of squeals as my orgasm crested and then plateaued, with every nerve ending in my body alive with energy.

He held me close and worked my cock in and out of his mouth as my orgasm slowly tapered off into a sea of orgasmic spasms and breathy moans as my girly orgasm slowly faded.

When I had softened, he came up and kissed me deeply, sharing the remnants of my watery boy juice.

"Would you be offended if I said you are very girly in bed and I love it!" he said.

"It's been a long time for me, and things slip out. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I replied.

I was feeling somewhat exhausted and feebleminded, and still tingling from my climax. I was embarrassed that I didn't pulse much any more, but the hormones ended that but ignited other sensations.

"Just be yourself. I love it!" he replied.

"I can get kind of girly if I'm not careful." I said happily still quite buzzed from my orgasm.

"Then be your girly self. It's wonderful." he said as he kissed me again.

I gave him a nudge to roll on his back. Not wanting to waste a second, I began rubbing his big cock and kissing his nipples. I slid down and began gently licking his cock, appreciating how big it was. I took the head in my mouth and began taking in as much of the shaft as I could. I licked the head carefully and slowly and ran my tongue along the bottom to his balls.

I took one ball into my mouth, then the other as I sucked on them gently one at a time thrilled that after all these years I finally had a cock to suck!

"Here, hon. Lets take our time and do it this way." he said and he put me on my back.

He took the pillow and put it under my head and straddled my chest. I suspected he must have felt the needed to show his dominance. It certainly worked. I felt very vulnerable being held down with his dick pointed in my face, even though I was dying to suck it!

He aimed his cock at my lips and as he moved it closer, I licked and kissed the head. I was trying to crane my neck to get it into my mouth, but I could tell he was enjoying teasing me and making me work for it by dragging it all over my smooth face.

"I'm really close, honey. Just kiss it for now. Let's take it slow." he said sweetly.

I was appreciating the game we were playing and was intoxicated with lust as I got to service him as a good little sissy should. He moved his cock up and dragged it lovingly across my lips letting me kiss and lick along the shaft as he presented it to me.

Clintdear
Clintdear
378 Followers