Gay Fem Boy Finds His Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
380 Followers

I changed into mostly normal "manwear" but put on a pair of women's low rise "Wedgie Jeans" I picked up at "Forever 21". They fit me perfectly, and the seam seperated and lifted my butt cheeks like a delicious peach! For a top I chose a simple, loose button up shirt with a thin t shirt under it and loafers with pink sox. To be complete, I put on a thin gold chain with a cross and a couple of bracelets on each wrist.

As we wondered around the mall, Robert was very affectionate, and doted on me, touching me often making me feel very special and secure.

Robert steered me to a Victoria's Secret window display and we gazed at the lingerie clad manikin. My heart began beating faster as I visualized wearing some of that sexy lingerie and being pretty for Robert.

Standing very close to me as lovers do, he moved his hand and stroked me ever so gently on the inside of my elbow where I'm ticklish in a strangely erotic way.

"Have you gotten any panties yet, honey?" he asked, quietly into my ear.

"No, not yet." I replied, only partly lying.

I felt my cock stir this time when he called me "honey" as he touched me. I was beginning to feel very warm and tingly as his breath tickled my hair.

"Let's browse around. I'll help you pick some out. It will be fun." he said softly into my ear, giving me more erotic goose bumps on top of my other goose bumps!

He put his hand on my bottom and guided me in, as I'm thinking, "Oh, crap. I am actually going into Victoria's Secret shopping with my boyfriend!"

We went in and started looking around together. This wasn't my first rodeo but I'd never been to Victoria's Secret before, and never, ever shopped with a man beside me. Being in here with Robert was turning me on and yet I was shaking like a leaf to boot.

Robert wasn't shy at all.

"What size are you, honey?" he asked, too loudly for my comfort.

"Size 7." I practically whispered, hoping he'd catch the hint.

This shopping trip was rapidly becoming an erotic extension of our bedroom.

He continued to call me "honey" regardless of who was nearby. He touched me when and where he felt like it, just as any man might touch his girlfriend.

A subtle bump to my hip with his ample cock, reminded me of another reason why I was in this relationship in the first place!

"Just relax, honey. No one cares. Couples like us are probably in here every day." he said quietly.

I knew he was really telling me to stop trying to be in control and let him take the lead as a man should. I had nothing to gain and everything to lose by not knowing my place.

"OK. I'm fine. It just takes me awhile to adjust." I replied, apprehensively.

"Just pretend you are my girlfriend." he said, with a quiet smile.

He took me over to the panty displays and we took our time as he pointed out several pairs he thought I'd like.

I was thankful that Robert stayed very close to me as we looked around. Our touching closeness was comforting to me even if it drew a few glances. Most were friendly, and a few met my eyes with a knowing smirk.

The whole experience was getting me hot. I was buzzing with the excitement of being a couple and being proud to be just another sissy out lingerie shopping with his man.

I was soon lost in the moment, tuning everyone out but Robert. I guiltlessly looked and touched, and held up a pair of pink hipster panties that were especially interesting and gazed tenderly up at Robert for approval.

We looked around a bit more and we chose three more pairs of panties in different styles and colors. They were really sexy and I love panties that have lots of cheek peek. I suspect Robert does, too.

By now, I was well turned on and was enjoying myself. I picked up a pair of black panty thongs, and a black pair with a lace up affair in the rear. In front of a pair of twenty something women standing next to me, I asked him playfully:

"Honey, can I get these, too?" using my gay lilt.

"Of course you can, sweetie. I can't wait to see you in them." I could tell by his smile, he was relishing the taste of victory!

I started looking around more when Robert noticed me gazing toward the lingerie section.

"Let's check that section out, honey." he said as he affectionately rubbed my butt as he directed me there.

He noticed my interest in a pink fly a way baby doll nighty.

"That would look cute on you. Would you like to try it on?" he asked.

"No, and please, no." I replied, softly.

He took it off the rack and held it up to me!

"You'll look so hot in that! Let's get it!" he said.

On the way to the check out, he saw a sexy top.

"Check this out." he said.

It was a white blouse that was thin and sheer with delicate lace trim. It was literally transparent and certainly designed to be worn with a bra and camisole in public. Robert was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Really?" I said

"I think you'd be a knockout in it." he said.

"OK. For you I'll do it. Just don't ask me to wear it out in public." I said, not even caring that the sales clerk was right next to me, smiling.

"Shall I add this to your purchase?" she said, kindly.

"Yes, but I need to find a white cropped mini cami." I said, getting totally into it as she set my purchases aside.

I quickly found a thin white one that hung down just below my breasts and ended with a lace fringe. It was unlined and sheer to the point of being translucent. Perfect! I like them short and loose with no elastic on the bottom, almost if they were a drape.

I added it to my pile, and she began ringing things up holding and folding every purchase for everyone to see.

"Will this be all today?" the clerk asked with a friendly smile.

"Yes, thank you." I replied, with my sweetest gay lilt.

She ran my credit card and handed it back to me. When she handed me the bag, she said

"Thank you, honey."

I smiled at her pleasantly, wondering if my name on my credit card had been changed to "Honey", but I gave her my best gay "You're welcome", knowing all in all it was a nice experience I wouldn't mind having again.

On the way to his car he asked, "That went well. Were you nervous?"

"Yes, but I'm glad you pushed me along. I couldn't have bought all of that by myself." I replied, still fidgety with nervousness.

"Yeah, we should do that again." he said.

"True." I replied, still somewhat puzzled at why he outed me like that.

"Let's go have dinner and go home." he said.

I nodded and smiled at the term "home".

"Take me home, Robert!" I replied in a twitter.

Robert had me so totally figured out. He inspired me to embrace my lingerie fetish right there in Victoria's Secret knowing I would not want to lose face in front of him.

When we got back to the hotel, I opened a bottle of wine and led Robert out to the patio. I suggested to him that I needed to change into something more comfortable and excused myself. He indicated that he was going to go put on a bathrobe.

I decided to keep it simple and sexy since it was getting close to bedtime. I put on some fresh deodorant and cleaned my bottom. I decided on my white cheeky panties and no top. I put my hair up into a high bun and held it together with a pink scrunchie.

I put on my shorty bathrobe and went out on the patio to join Robert, making sure my ties were loose enough that it would "accidentally" end up partly open in the front.

"Honey, you look beautiful." he said.

"I'll bet you say that to all the boys!" I quipped.

"No, just my one and only sweetieboy!" he said with a smile.

I was feeling horny as hell.

I leaned over him for a kiss and as planned, my bathrobe opened up all the way revealing my almost pendulous boobs dangling and wiggling, and my new panties with an outline of my cute little hard on.

"I'm getting a wonderful view, honey."

"Thank you, baby." I replied melodiously.

"It's close to bed time, isn't it?" He asked.

"It is, isn't it?" I replied sweetly.

We went into the bed room and dropped our bathrobes. Robert was completely naked, but I elected to stay in my panties fir modesty as we slipped into the cold bed. He immediately wrapped me in his warmth and kissed me gently, as his hard cock touched and probed me as his ample precum left cool damp little kisses as if to remind me of it's ultimate mission.

Robert moved his lips to my nipple and rubbed my cock though my panties with his other hand as I squirmed with passion. He rolled my panties off and kissed his way down between my legs. He opened me as wide as possible, and began kissing and licking all over down there.

He pushed my legs up farther and began licking at my boy pussy. It was wonderful!

"Ohhh, baby." I moaned excitedly as I pulled my legs and hips up to help his access.

I had my legs almost up to my chest when he licked my boy pussy a bit, then took my cock in his mouth.

"Honey, I'm too close. Let me do you a bit, please?" I whined, as I guided him on top of me not wanting to cum first.

Sneakily, he pulled my legs up with him, leaving my defenseless boy pussy open to him as we kissed some more as he teased me with his cock slipping up and down near my hole until it found it's goal.

He began to push gently.

"Honey. Please, no. I'm not ready." I whispered, yet still wanting to revisit that wonderful feeling of him testing limits I had not yet set for myself.

"Just a little sweetheart, I'll be careful." he said.

As I tensed up when I felt the stretching as he pressed into me, he stopped pushing and let his cock rest where it was. When it stopped hurting I pushed back a little more before I admitted to myself that I really liked what we were doing, but I was actually being a dick teasing little bitch by leading him on.

He answered by pushing a little bit more.

"Let's stop." I said, deciding it was time to stop before it was too late.

He rolled over on his back and I started kissing him again, moving down to his cock knowing he was disappointed.

I began licking all over and around his cock and after some teasing, took him in my mouth. He was really on fire! As soon as he entered my mouth he began gently thrusting his hips to meet me, using my mouth as his personal boypussy. I kept up as much stimulation and pressure as I could, and my tongue was as busy as I could make it, as Robert worked his cock in and out of my mouth.

Sensing that he really needed to cum quickly, I reached up and rolled his nipples gently between my fingers. He was practically convulsing as I slowed down the blow job just a bit to keep him on the edge, until he couldn't hold it back any longer.

With a groan of relief, his seed gushed into my mouth in strong, manly pulses with each burst sending another surge of seed. I kept him in my mouth and swallowed every bit as he slowly softened.

After he softened, I moved up to be close to him as we both began to drift off to sleep. I rolled over with my back to him so we could spoon. I reached down and took his semi soft cock and placed it up against my hole so he could feel it. I wanted to give him hope.

He pushed playfully against my boy pussy as we both drifted off to sleep as I fantasized that his little sperms were marching five by five into me as we slept.

Chapter Five

I woke up snuggled in to him with my face nearly in his underarm. For whatever reason I didn't mind it at all. I liked it. I snuggled in closer feigning sleep and breathed carefully through my nose with my eyes closed bonding with my mate.

I was intrigued that we will be together for another five consecutive nights! I'm looking forward to being a couple and going to bed and waking up day after day, sharing each other.

I'm eager to see if my needs are simply fantasies or realty, and if I can be unselfish enough to give myself up to man who will undoubtedly change my life in unexpected ways.

It's certainly a win for me. I will get to live my fantasy of "wifing" him as much as he will let me. I want it to be my job to cook for him and serve him his food, and take care of his clothes and things, as well as his sexual needs, just as a loving wife would do. I don't know how far he will let me go just yet, but I'd really like it if he will let me get it out of my system when we are together and I can find out if he likes it.

In short order, we blissfully surrounded ourselves with a rhythm that matched our uncommon sexuality. As a bonus, he was perfectly content to let me "be myself", and be as femininely submissive as I wanted.

One night after we had been together for two months and spending five or six nights per week together, we were on the patio quaffing some wine and he said he wanted to have a "chat".

"OK." I replied, nervously.

"Honey, I want to have intercourse with you. We've been together for awhile now." he said hopefully, adding, "I promise to be slow and careful and use a condom, and make sure I don't hurt you."

"No condom." I replied.

The look on his face was priceless.

Then I added, "I'm open to that someday, but we should get tested because it's the right thing to do given the intimacy we have. We should have done it already." I said, flatly.

"It's been awhile since I've been tested, but I'm sure I'm clean." he said.

"I want us both to get tested together, and then maybe some special day it will happen." I replied cryptically.

"There must be a testing place in Santa Rosa." I added.

Intercourse has been on my mind a lot lately and I'm glad he brought it up first.

I had been Googleing a bit and came away with the impression that generally the more manly the man the more they need this activity. It is important for them to validate their manliness in the relationship and they feel they need to constantly prove their virility to their partner.

Hell yeah! I'm so looking forward to experiencing my "manimal" at his most basic level.

"OK. Let me see what I can work out." he said.

The next Sunday when we got back together for the week we went out on the patio to catch up. He was pretty smiley. He said he found a place for couples testing. We go in together, test together, and get the results together. He said he had a couple of ideas to make it a memorable occasion.

He told me that he would like us to go as a married gay couple and he wanted me to wear his late mothers wedding rings.

He also wanted me to "fem up" a bit for the occasion so it would be obvious that I was his feminine wife.

I agreed that I sounded like a cool idea. Hell, after the trip to Victoria's Secret, this was easy!

I figured the testing places see all kinds of people, so it would be safe to "fem up" there.

With the closeness we had I felt that maybe we were almost to the point of considering marriage or something close to it someday. There was precious little I would not do for Robert if he asked.

In fact, if he asked, I'd probably say "Yes".

As our plan developed we decided that after our tests in Santa Rosa, we would plan a three day "honeymoon" of sorts at the Highlands Resort in Guerneville. The Highlands is a gay resort for fun and frolic with a suite for us overlooking the clothing optional pool .

The week before the test he produced the wedding rings. They were beautiful. He had them polished and sized for me, and wanted me to wear them when ever we were together in an appropriate situation.

"I want you to be proud to be seen with me as my feminine partner." he said.

"Honey, are you proud enough to also be my girlyboy and wear my mothers rings?" he added somewhat formally.

"Of course I am, sweetie." I said eagerly.

He got on his knees as if proposing, then asked me:

"Chris honey, will you marry me?"

"For Real" I asked excitedly.

"For real." he replied.

"Yes. Robert. I will!" My eyes began to tear up, and I couldn't get the words out fast enough.

He took my hand and slipped the rings on my finger one after the other. My eyes were watering, and I was beginning to cry with tears of joy.

"I can't wait until we get married." he said.

"I need to ease the family into it." I said. "But, exclusivity is most important to me."

"It is to me, too. How about I arrange a commitment ceremony at the resort but without the paperwork? We can save that for the actual marriage if you are OK with that."

"I like it, sweetie." I purred with my most feminine inflection, really getting into it. "But we can wait on that. Let's wait for the wedding." I added, buoyed enough by his commitment.

He was really into my feminine side, and I enjoyed playing into it. When he would buy me sexy things to wear, I enjoyed reacting with girly glee for every thing he bought me, eager to tease and tantalize him with them.

I was pleasantly aware that other than being straight at work, I was living the other 16 hours as Roberts "gender flexible" boyfriend! Now that a true, enduring relationship is on the horizon, I'm looking forward to our honeymoon and losing my virginity while letting Robert breed me proper, over and over anytime he wants it!

"We should start shopping for our engagement vacation, which I would prefer to call our first honeymoon." he said.

"That sounds like fun!"

"I'd like you to dress a little fem for me so you can get used to going out in public at the resort." he replied.

"Oh, boy. That's a little scary. I've never gone that far out in public, really." I said, hopefully.

"We'll go to San Francisco and start in the Castro. We'll just take it easy. Everything is cool there." he said.

"OK. I think I can deal with the Castro." I replied, casting my eyes downward as I caved in.

"Come on honey, the whole idea is for you to be comfortable for our testing and our honeymoon. We don't have to play it down for anyone around there." he reminded me.

When he left me alone, I began staring into my closet visualizing a "look" and putting things on the bed that might work.

I decided on my tight pair of tailored white women's jeans I bought some time ago. They fit my hips well and the back seam dives in to separate and define my butt cheeks. The high center seam helps me to tuck pretty well. Plus, it had a pretty sliver dangly metal belt to go with it.

For a top I chose a white blouse with pink horizontal stripes that was fairly tight and showed my breasts and nipples somewhat. I decided to wear my ladies leather jacket. It was a bit short so I would leave the shirt tucked. I could adjust the jacket zipper to control my jiggle if I have to.

OK. Jacket, blouse, pants.

He wanted me to wear my women's sandals and a pink toenail polish since this would be my first time dressing in public, and he thought pink wouldn't show that much.

I got out the lightest pink shade that I had, and when I was done, it was bright and obvious! I could plainly see it and was there for anyone else to see. He said it was not that obvious. He was full of it. I could see it in the mirror across the room!

So rather than be difficult, I decided to go all in and put on my pair of blingy sandals to set off my pretty feet. I really had no choice now but to trust his judgment. After all, who looks at feet in the Castro? Sheeiiitttt...

I did put on some very light eyeliner and light shadow, then added some blush to my cheeks, and some light lipstick. Light, light, light... subtle all the way to help me get used to feeling comfortable being a pretty boy for Robert.

Hair was easy. I pulled my hair back with a white scrunchie, but higher than a straight guy would do and piled it up on my head and brought along my cute little newsboy hat, just in case.

I did a slow pirouette around my mirror and concluded that unless if I spoke softly, no one would know I was a guy.

Shopping in the Castro was a comfortable experience. I see why Robert brought me here. Many same sex couples were holding hands and being very touchy-feely. It really helped me to calm down. It was an area where I could be totally free to be gay and express my femininity through my clothing. Before long I turned my wedding rings around so the diamonds were facing out.

Clintdear
Clintdear
380 Followers