Gay for a Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Compdood
Compdood
170 Followers

"I bet you loved that, didn't you? You don't have to answer, I know you did. I think it's time you took a load up your ass."

Jason didn't answer as Ryan started working his ass over so he could dump a huge load deep inside it. Back in classic missionary style Ryan pounded Jason's hole. He would pull it all the way out and then slam it home. With his own cum still wet on his face Jason watched as Ryan tensed up and emptied his balls deep inside Jason's ass. Jason could feel Ryan's cock pulsating inside him. He could feel the warmth of his cum as Ryan gave him his reward. He felt a tremendous sense of accomplishment for having fucked a cock to the point where it unloaded inside him. This is what he had been waiting for and he finally got it. With his cock going limp Ryan pulled out and rolled off the bed. Jason stayed right as he was with his legs spread wide open. His ass was a gaping, ruined, mess. He could feel Ryan's load as it started to leak out. He savored the feeling as it slid down between his bald ass cheeks. Jeff was up next and Jason couldn't wait. He spread his legs even wider as Jeff positioned himself between them.

"I'm going to fuck this sloppy ass of yours and then I'm going to add my cum to your face."

That was exactly what Jason wanted to hear; he couldn't wait to taste more cum. Jeff pumped in and out of his cum filled ass while Jason tweaked Jeff's nipples. Jeff alternated between slow and deep strokes to strokes so hard and fast Jason thought he might split open. Finally Jeff suddenly pulled out and climbed on top of Jason. Jason opened his mouth with anticipation of the load he was about to receive. Jeff delivered. Like Jason before he shot blast and blast of cum all over Jason's face. Jason licked and swallowed any cum that landed near his mouth. The taste was indescribable and addicting. He wanted another cock. He wanted more cum. This wasn't enough.

"I want more cum! I need it! I want my face to be drenched with it! I want so much cum I can't swallow it all!"

His girl looked at him. If he wanted another cock tonight she would make it happen. She knew though that Ryan and Jeff were both spent. As they dressed she thanked them for coming and commented on how well they had turned her man into cock loving gay. On they way out the door she handed both of them a small usb stick that contained all the pictures she took that night. Per the terms of their agreement they got to fuck Jason as they saw fit in exchange for posting the pictures on as many websites as they could find. When the door finally closed behind them she turned to face Jason.

"I just gave those two copies of every picture I took. They are going to post them online and I can't control where. Pretty soon everyone you know will see what just happened."

His cock got hard just at the thought of it. Everyone is going to find out. There wouldn't be a place he could go without someone knowing. It drove him wild. It felt so wrong, so dirty, so taboo that he couldn't wait. What would the people think? Would they say anything when they saw him? Would they not even if they knew? He ran through the various possibilities in his head and the more he though about it the harder he got. Soon he was stroking again. His girl's voice brought him back to reality. She tossed his clothes at him.

"Put these back on, you wanted to be gay for a day, and the day isn't done yet..."

To be continued...

Compdood
Compdood
170 Followers
12