Gay for Candy

Story Info
Afraid he's been turned gay, Ash must confess to his girl.
54.4k words
4.81
38.9k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,344 Followers

It was the darkest secret Ashton had ever kept and knew he had to tell his girlfriend. Candice deserved to know he was a poser and a liar. The couples only camping trip felt like a good time to him. They would be away from the regular world, lost in the woods and surrounded by their best friends.

Ashton and Candice followed behind Jared and his girlfriend. Jared led the way through the bush, following a trail only he could see towards the clearing only he could find. Amelia stayed on his tail. Her khaki shorts hugged her ass tightly, riding deeply between the crack of her bubble butt. The braid of her long, dark hair swayed against her back making her look like Laura Croft from the video games. Her tight fitting tank-top hugging the curves of her firm breasts added to the comparison.

Jared didn't approve of his plan because Ash's secret included had included Jared. "She deserves to know the Me part of things," Ash had insisted. "It's like you and Amy. You haven't told Amelia everything, have you?"

"She might like it. Amy does." Ash didn't believe him. He didn't believe Amelia knew shit about the things Jared and he had done while watching porn in their dorm room. "While you're at it, why not tell Lee and Sophie, too? Lee has a really big dick. Maybe Sophie would like some help with it."

"Fucker," Ash had said, flipping off his friend.

When the trail narrowed, Ash allowed Candy to go first. He admired her tight jean shorts, narrow hips, and swaying ass. If Candy rejected him after his confession, he would miss that sweet ass. Maybe he shouldn't tell her? Did she really need to know every detail? A mournful sigh escaped him.

Candy glanced over her shoulder. "You okay, bae?"

"Never better," he lied. He had gotten good at lying. For months, he had lied to Candy and about Jared and vice versa. Lying to Jared had felt easier. His roommate didn't need to know about the open relationship he had with Candice, did he?

* * * * * *

By the end of their first week of college, Ash and Jared had rated ever fuckable woman on campus and their preferences had become clear. Jared preferred busty brunettes with bubble butts. "Not huge tits," he qualified. "But she has to have at least a handful." Meanwhile, Ash's preferences swung in the opposite direction. Ashton preferred blondes with small tits and great nipples (like Candy), and a small ass he could fit in his hand.

Their fifth night of being roommates found the two men sitting in front of a computer monitor watching porn while rating the merits and skills of every starlet. Together, they dug deep into their browsing histories, laughing while sharing some of the strangest or hottest sex videos they had ever seen.

Ash shared one of a Japanese woman sitting on a fake news set, trying to deliver a news report while one man after another stood next to her and jerked off on her face. Neither men could make heads or tails out of the foreign language, but that wasn't the point. Her black hair and naturally tanned skin tone played into Jared's preferences. It helped that she was busty, too.

"Check this one out," he said, leaning forward to tap at the keyboard while he completed a search. "There are hundreds of these." Their multicultural porn fest took them to Germany as an attractive blonde knelt on her knees while surrounded by half a dozen men jerking off.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ash had caught Jared rubbing the front of his pants more than once. He could appreciate the familiar aching need of a hard-on in need of relief. He had jerked off twice since arriving at college, both times in the shower and it wasn't as satisfying as doing it in front of his computer with a bit of audio-visual stimulation.

"Fuck this," Jared finally announced, reaching for the front of his jeans and working the fasteners. "You hard?"

"A little," Ash confessed, confused. Was Jared going to get naked? A moment later, that question was answered as Jared's hard cock sprang into view.

"I don't care how big it is," he joked, grabbing his hard prick and stroking it. "I need to get off. You gonna do it with me or what?"

"I'm good," Ash said, trying not to stare at the first hard cock he had ever seen in real life, aside from his own, of course.

"Dude, I'm serious. We're roommates, we're both dudes, and we both like girls, I get it. But you're lying if you say you don't like jerking off. I do it every day, sometimes twice a day, and I'm not going to be a pussy and hide it."

Ash marveled at how Jared made it sound like jerking off together wasn't remotely gay. He tried ignoring his liberal-minded roommate, keeping his eyes on the action, except that made his need even worse.

"God, you're so uptight," Jared laughed. "I can tell you're hard."

"Why? You've been checking me out?"

"No, but you'd be gay if you weren't hard by now." Jared's logic had a funny sort of elegance to it. "We've been watching naked chicks getting banged for like two hours, haven't we?"

"Something like that," Ash mumbled, still unsure.

"Look, man, we're roommates and we're going to be cooped up together in this tiny for the whole year. If you think I'm going to give up jerking off because you're a pussy, you're kidding yourself." Jared stood up, took off his pants and his shirt. Completely naked, he sat back down and played with himself. "Get used to this, 'cause if I don't get off at least twice a day, I get backed up."

"You sure it's not gay if we jerk-off together?"

"We're not jerking off together, we're just doing it at the same time," Jared said, laughing at his own circular logic. "Besides, it's only gay if you push back."

"What's that mean?"

"It means, if some guy is fucking you up the ass, you're not gay unless you push back." With his eyes on the action displayed in front of them, Ash couldn't read Jared's expression well enough to know if he was kidding or not. It didn't matter.

Ash gave up trying to make sense out of it all. Like Jared had said, they weren't jerking off together, they were only doing it at the same time. Working down his jeans, he pulled out his swollen, aching cock and gave it a couple very welcomed strokes. It did feel a little gay, but only a little, and his pent-up need didn't care. He was pretty sure he had caught Jared checking him out a couple times. He ignored that, too.

As he felt his orgasm welling up in his balls, he held back until one of the guys surrounding the girl started ejaculating, too. The timing of their spurts didn't quite match, but it was close enough. He noticed that Jared came at the same time.

* * * * * *

"Hey, Jared!" Lee called from the back of the line snaking through the light undergrowth. "How long will it take for anyone to find our bodies if we die out here?"

"Probably weeks," Jared called back. "I've never seen another soul out here, not on this side of the lake."

"Fucking great," Sophie groaned. Turning, Ash assured her they weren't going to die in the woods. "That's what they always say in the movies, too."

"Not if it's a porn movie," Lee told her, followed by a yelp from Sophie as he grabbed her ass.

"Remind me again why we're camping with three perverts?" Sophie asked the girls of the group.

"Because they're the only guys who will date us," Candy cracked.

* * * * *

On their first date, Candy had said "yes" to the idea of Netflix and chilling in Ashton's room. Once they had reached his room, she stepped very close and put a hand on his chest as she suggested, "We can skip the Netflix if you want." Not believing his good fortune, Ashton leaned in for a kiss that she immediately returned.

With their lips locked tightly together, they groped each other while trying to get undressed. Ashton's hard, swollen cock throbbed insistently and her every touch threatened to push him over the edge. On top of her on his bed, he started kissing down her neck until he reached the swollen points of her nipples. He bobbed his head between them before trying to kiss down her stomach. No way could he endure fucking her. If they started with fucking, he would be a three-stroke wonder.

"Fuck me," she said, trying to pull his face back to hers.

"I won't last," he mumbled between kisses.

"I don't care," she said, reaching between them, grabbing his hard prick, and trying to pull him towards her pussy.

"I'm serious," he panicked, feeling like he might get off from her insistent hand pulling on him.

Candy locked her steel blue eyes on his brown ones. "Me too. Cum in me."

"Fuck," he mournfully groaned as she guiding his aching cock inside her warm wet pussy so they could do precisely that. He slid deep inside of her and froze as his cock throbbed madly with his need to get off.

With one hand wrapped behind his head, she made him look her in the eyes. "I'm serious. Get off. Cum in me." Unable to question her desire, he gave in to the sensations he couldn't suppress. As tiny mewing sounds escaped him, he stroked twice and came inside her delicious, wet, slippery warmth. Releasing so quickly made him feel like a failure, like a virgin unable to control himself, but her reaction had been to smother his defeating mewing with a deep kiss until the last shiver of his pleasure had worked its way through him. Breaking their kiss, her ice blue eyes bore into him. "Now keep fucking me until you do it again."

Ashton had never considered doing that. Excited and turned on by the amazing woman beneath him, his hard-on persisted despite his single orgasm. Moving his hips, he experimented with how much strength remained in his spent organ. While he felt a bit of softness creeping in, it didn't last. A dozen strokes later, he felt his cock regain its firmness. Feeling more confident, he went with it, fucking her with greater enthusiasm and less concern that he might sag and flop out of her.

"Yes!" Candy cried out, rocking with him as her delight rose and peaked. Clutching him tightly, she quivered and came. As the last squeeze of her orgasm faded, she looked up at him and breathlessly instructed, "Keep going." He joined her with his second orgasm when she had reached her third.

Sweaty and sated for the moment, they rested together on his bed with his fading cock still inside of her until it became lifeless enough to slip out of the womanly prison of her tight pussy. "Thank you," he murmured, hoping they could do it one more time before she would go. Her little trick had transformed defeat into victory for him. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"An old boyfriend," she said, pushing him on his back. "He used to do it and then I started doing it on my own." She kissed his lips, his neck, and then began kissing down his chest with a clear destination in mind. Each time she looked up at him, her eyes twinkled before she bent her head to offer his midsection another kiss.

She didn't stop until she knelt between his legs. Crouching between his knees, she caressed him, cupping his spent balls while admiring his limp prick.

"Look at it," she said, prompting him to raise his head and look down at himself. "Doesn't it look delicious?"

"I guess," he said. Fat and long, but spent, limp, and lazy, his cock glistened from where it had been. A white frothy cream created by their fucking coated his pubic hair as she aimed his sagging cock upwards and sucked it inside her mouth where she nursed on it. "Seriously?"

"Mm, it's the best of both worlds," she cooed between mouthfuls.

"Do you go both ways?" he asked, feeling his cock rapidly regaining its glory.

"Sometimes I think I should," she replied, sucking him until he was hard enough to fuck again.

* * * * *

Jared suggested the idea of them spending their Spring Break camping the woods. He said he knew the perfect spot. After parking their vehicles along a service road for high tension wires, he led the party into property owned by the National Park Service. Accessing the park from the service road placed them in a corner far away from other hikers and campers while keeping their supplies close enough to allow for multiple trips.

"Do we need to worry about anyone finding our cars?" Candy asked as they neared the clearing.

"Only bears," Jared assured her.

"Please tell me there aren't any fucking bears," Sophie groaned.

"Only cougars," Jared said, leading them around a large rockfall of ancient boulders covered in moss on one side.

"Your mom is here?" Ashton asked, playfully jerking his roommate's chain.

Before meeting Ash's mom, Jared had warned, "She's a cougar, so expect her to check you out." The fit, attractive, older woman had done exactly that, too, openly eyeing Ash from head-to-toe. Later, Ash joked that he wanted to do Jared's mom, Jared shrugged. "Go ahead. Everyone else has."

The giant boulders marked the edge of a clearing, holding back the forest like mighty sentries. The large, grassy area was dotted with the tiny flowers of wild strawberries fading away to just grass before a swatch of mud led to the lake. It would have taken a telescope to clearly see the details of the far shore where most visitors camped and spent their time.

"It's so beautiful!" Amelia gasped, hugging her boyfriend.

"Told you," Jared said, hugging her back. "Complete privacy and it's completely legal for us to be here."

"Think you pussies can manage to drag the coolers this far?" Lee asked, dragging the big tent into the clearing and dropping the wheeled sack of canvas and tent poles. Although a torn hamstring had temporarily ended his playing days, Lee had maintained all the muscle from his football playing days. At six feet, five inches, Lee towered over the rest of them.

"Baby, you okay?" Sophie asked, spying his stiff-legged limp. "Do you need a massage?" Lee had met the petite black girl while doing physical therapy following his surgery. His size dwarfed the tiny woman. "Lie down and let me help you."

"I'm fine," he insisted. "I just need to stretch." Sitting on the carpet of grass and tiny flowers, he extended his legs in a wide V and began stretching.

"Damn, looking good, Lee," Candy said, staring between his legs at the gap between his shorts where it became very clear that he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Fuck you, Candy," Sophie said, spying what Candy could see.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," she giggled.

"Why don't you help me drag a cooler up here," Ashton suggested to his girlfriend before she got herself in trouble.

"I'll help," Jared said, dumping his backpack and joining the couple.

"Okay if I stay here and watch the show?" Amy asked, sitting on the grass and leaning against a backpack. She didn't even try to hide where she was staring. She had made sure she was positioned to look directly up Lee's shorts.

"Why does she get to stay and I don't?" Candy pouted even as she led the way around the giant rockfall of boulders towards their cars.

"Because Amy used to date him," Jared said.

"I want to date him," Candy whined, still in the lead.

"Damn, dude," Jared said, patting Ashton on the back. "You get that a lot from her?"

Ashton shrugged as he thought about one of the details about Candy he had never shared with his roommate.

* * * * * *

After hooking up so soon after the semester started, Ash and Candy had found a way to keep it going. They dated for nearly two months before the danger words had slipped out of Ash's mouth, surprising him as much as it did Candice. "I love you."

"Aw fuck," she groaned, breaking away from their kiss and looking dejected. "Don't say that."

"Sorry," he mumbled, wondering what had come over him. Sitting on a bench in the quad, he couldn't even blame the spilled words on the passionate heat of lovemaking. As good as kissing felt, doing it on a park bench in public wasn't the epitome of a passionate moment.

"Do you really mean it?"

"I don't know," he said, feeling awkward. Why the fuck had he allowed those words to slip so casually from his mouth? Those were big words, filled with more meaning than letters or syllables. "What if I do?"

"Then I have to break up with you."

"I didn't realize we were going steady." While she was the only woman he had dated since their first night together, they had never made a formal declaration of their status. They didn't even introduce the other as boyfriend or girlfriend to their friends.

"I know because I don't go steady." She said the word "steady" as if it left a bad taste in her mouth to utter it. "I can't."

"Okay," he said, confused but willing to accept her terms.

"Really?" she asked, eyebrows raised as her steel blue eyes bore into him, carefully studying him for the slightest hint of insincerity.

"I mean it," he assured her, risking taking her hand in his. He took it as a good sign when she didn't pull her hand away. Desperate to keep things put together with the sexiest woman he could imagine, he went all in with a joke. "You can go steady with anyone you want, as long as we still get to hang out."

"And fuck?"

"Well, yes, if we're boyfriend and girlfriend, fucking would be good."

"No, I mean, is it okay if I go steady with you and fuck anyone else I want?"

Ash felt his head spin as he tried wrapping his head around her words. "You want to be boyfriend and girlfriend and still fuck other people?" She nodded. "Am I allowed to fuck other girls?"

"As long as you tell me about it."

"Like, as long as I ask your permission?"

"No, silly, I just want to know who else you're tapping."

Smiling, Ash shook his head in disbelief. "Will you do the same thing for me? Will you tell me when you're fucking some other guy?"

"If you want me to start doing that, I will."

Ash blinked hard trying to hide a wince. It didn't work. After weeks of walking hand-in-hand with Candy and kissing her in public, Ash had assumed she wasn't fucking anyone else. He had never seen her with anyone else, but did that really mean anything? He did things she didn't know about.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," Candy said, squeezing his hand. "But we never said we would be exclusive, did we? I thought we were just having fun."

"No, you're right," he agreed. "We never said we were exclusive." He thought about the stuff he had done with Jared and knew he had been far from exclusive with Candy.

"If we do this, no one else will understand. We'll confuse the shit out of people."

"So?" he asked as a big smile stretched across his face. He didn't give a shit what anyone else thought, that was something he had figured out while messing around with Jared. Just because they jerked off, that didn't make him gay. Deep inside, Ashton knew he loved pussy too much to ever become gay.

Candy summed up their arrangement. "You're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend, as long as we can both fuck other people."

"And you're going to tell me if you're fucking another guy?"

"As long as you tell me if you're fucking another girl."

"Deal," Ashton immediately said, glad she had specified needing to know when he had been with another girl. "Does this mean it's okay for me to say 'I love you' to you?"

"If you want, but you have feel that way to say it."

"Okay," he said, not seeing a reason to repeat the words just yet. When he noticed her staring at him, eyebrows raised, waiting for him to say it, he just shrugged. "You want to get something to eat?"

"Fuck, I love you," she said. swinging into his lap, straddling his knees, and kissing him intensely enough to create a hard-on. Touching the lump between them, she smiled at him. "I even know what I want to eat first."

* * * * * *

Either she didn't care that Jared had trailed along for the walk back to the cars or she hadn't noticed him bringing up the rear of their trio, either way, she said what she said as plain as day. "Do you think Sophie would let me fuck Lee?"

"I don't know," Ash said, flashing his roommate a smile over his shoulder. "You might need to fuck Jared, too."

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,344 Followers