Gay Mascot Halloween Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers

Slowly at first, Jeff took the hint. Inch by inch he impaled his friend's ass with his cock, while feeling Chris's nipples, as if he was a woman, while reaching around to feel and stroke Chris's cock. It wasn't long before Jeff was banging, really banging his friend's ass.

"Oh, fuck, Chris. I'm going to cum."

"Cum, Jeff, cum. Cum in my ass, baby."

Chris felt the explosion of the warm gush and as slowly as it began, it was quickly over. Both men fell asleep and when Jeff rolled over, Chris spooned his friend. With Jeff still drunk and sleeping, Chris knew that it was now or never. There was no reaction when Chris gelled Jeff's ass. Slowly at first, he introduced his stiff cock to his friend's ass. Jeff was so tight and Chris's cock felt so good in Jeff's virgin ass.

It was, indeed, a Halloween night to remember and one neither man will forget. What should have been a happy ending wasn't so happy for Chris, when Jeff fell in love with a woman and acted as if what had happened between him and Chris never happened.

"I love you, Jeff."

"I don't love you, Chris. I love you as a friend."

"We had sex, Jeff."

"I was drunk. I don't remember anything. If you took advantage of me and had sex with me because I was so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing than you're not my friend."

"You weren't so drunk, when you were sucking my cock and when I exploded my cum in your mouth."

"Fuck you, Chris."

"No, fuck you, Jeff and I did fuck you."

With their friendship over, Jeff got married had three kids and now patrols gay bars on weekends looking for his long lost friend and occasionally hooking up with a stranger who looks a little bit like Chris. Chris has gone from man to man. Never was he as happy with any man, as he was with his best friend, Jeff.

It's sad really. Love found and then accepted by one and not the other. Now neither man is happy. Both men are alone, while still yearning over the other. Yet, at least, they had that memory of the Halloween party dressed as a two man horse, so long ago.

andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers
12