Gay Sex for Gregory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sven thought for a while and said: "Why don't we do as you suggest: Liam and I will take young Gregory in hand privately. What we could do is to get him to stay with us in our place for a few days: we have a spare room and we don't need any equipment. After all, if all goes well, reducing it to the fundamentals, all we are going to do is to persuade the guy to let us fuck him and then try to get him to fuck us in return. In principle it's all dead simple, but it may prove a lot harder than we think. So why don't we do that? One thing though, we have to be sure of the reason given by Mrs. Parry to her son, for sending him to us. After all, as you say, he is of age and he could equally just refuse and tell his mother, politely, to mind her own business, which he is perfectly entitled to do. So it is imperative that Mrs Parry, make it quite clear to Gregory that she is worried about his sex life and has found "two nice young guys" - that's Liam and me, in case you are wondering, Chris - who are willing to try to help him with his yet to be defined problem, a problem that could well turn out to be totally illusionary. Just imagine the possibilities; Gregory could, in fact, be leading a completely secret and satisfactory sex life either with a man or a woman, unbeknown to his mother. It would not be the first time that a guy was fucking left right and centre without his parents having the faintest idea. Still waters run deep, as the saying goes. It really is all very airy fairy, isn't it? But, if she is right and all goes well, we could bring him round to the gym one day just to show him what guys do in a naked gay environment; show him how the other half lives, so to speak."

"So shall we go along like that, and Liam and I will try to get through to Gregory and give him a good initiation into gay sex. If he turns out to be gay, as Mrs Parry says, then my guess is that he will be relieved finally to acknowledge it and be happy to become sexually active. As we all know, once one gets started, there is no going back; sex is a great pleasure to be enjoyed by one and all. Just let's pray that Gregory is a well set up young stud and not some weedy whip of a guy whom one hardly sees if he stands sideways. I know his mother says he is a handsome stud etc. etc. etc., but she may be seeing things through rose coloured spectacles and the reality may be quite different. As ever, the proof of the pudding is in the eating so we shall all just have to wait and see what Gregory is like, if and when he turns up for our therapeutic session." Sven ended his discourse, which was, in fact, full of pertinent observations, with a laugh as they went back into the room to talk to Mrs Parry.

Chris began: "Mrs Parry, here is what we can offer you. Chris and Liam will take on your son in private, independently of the gym, as we feel that it would be too much to expect a man as timid as you say Gregory is to be able to adapt to the naked body-building atmosphere of Ringboy's. So Sven and Liam suggest that Gregory move in with them for a few days into their apartment and try to get through to him there, in the hope that when their "workshop" is completed, Gregory will be a fully functioning homosexual young man, which is apparently what you feel he should be. Now, if you accept this proposition, then it is up to you to prime your son and convince him as to why you think he should spend a few days with two acknowledged gay guys. If he is, as you say he is, then he will probably realise that it is in his best interests, at least to see what is proposed. But as you know, your son is of age, and he could tell you and us to get lost as his sex life is his affair, which it is. So I think you should be aware that your idea could be totally rejected. Sex discussion between children and their parents are never ever easy and this is a very special case"

"Now, I do not know the depth of your discussions with your son about about his sex life, and the fears you have for him being thrown into an environment away from home where he might well find himself out of his depth and in, for him, very uncomfortable company. But it is important before Sven and Liam meet Gregory, that you have explained to him your fears and why you want him to spend some time with two young guys who might able to help him. We are pretty confident that if Gregory can himself acknowledge that he is, in fact gay, albeit totally inexperienced, then Sven and Liam will be able to get through to him. But your part in this affair is vital; you cannot simply send Gregory to us totally unprepared. Even if he insists to you that his sex life is his affair, my guess is, given that he does not seem to have any sex life at all at present, his natural curiosity will be aroused and he will play ball, at least part of the way. So, to be quite clear, Gregory has to be aware that in coming to us, he is coming to what amounts to a course in sex therapy."

Mrs Parry had listened attentively to Chris and replied: "I fully agree with your approach. So, to whom should I make out the cheque for $5000.-? I imagine that that sum will cover the cost of the exercise. Gregory has a car and will drive himself down to San Francisco, so all we need to do is to settle the dates. I will ensure that Gregory knows why he is coming and it will be up to you to convince him of the need to act and to go beyond what I will call the "jaw-jaw" stage. If he refuses to play ball, then hard luck; I will have wasted my money and you two young men will be frustrated, for I imagine initiating a young virgin into the finer arts of male sex is a very enticing proposition. In fact, we might go into that further a little later. But now that that is settled, I would like to offer the three of you dinner here in the suite. Perhaps you would like to select something from the the room service menu; the food in this place is very good."

CHAPTER 3

And the meal was, in fact, very good. Chris noticed that Mrs Parry had her eyes roaming across the nether regions of her three guests. All three young men were extremely fine specimens of young manhood and totally unembarrassed by the fact that they had known they would be talking to a lady about a very delicate matter, had worn their normal style of clothes which were, to say the very least, fairly revealing. In fact all three young men exuded sex appeal in buckets and given the generous size of their respective individual man-meat, all three all three displayed attractively bulging crotches, which were clearly the focus of Mrs Parry's attention.

Mrs Parry was not shy in voicing her desires: "Sven and Liam, as it is you two who will be taking my son in hand, I wonder if it might just be possible to get a closer look at what Gregory will be confronted with at your "workshop" as I shall refer to it. I once went to a performance by a group of young men called the Chippendales, of whom you may have heard. It was an all girly evening and I think we all really enjoyed ourselves. I know I did anyway. So, I was just wondering if you might..." And her voice tailed off at this point, although her unspoken meaning was quite clear.

Chris thought: "Great grief, the two of them are dressed to kill and their clothes leave very little to the imagination. Anyone with half an eye can see that they are two muscular young stud with big lower credentials, and this woman wants the two of them to strip off in front of her and let her see some naked flesh, à la Chippendales."

Chris looked at his two friends, who both smiled their understanding of the situation to him. Sven smiled and shrugged his shoulders and without uttering a single word, conveyed his meaning: "If that is what the old dame wants, it's no skin of our noses, so why not?" Liam just sat there smiling and gave a slight nod of assent to Sven. So, without a word being spoken, both Sven and Liam had tacitly agreed, by telepathy, let us say, to strip off and let Mrs Parry get a good look at them. But the question was, how far were they to go. Neither stud had much to remove, for other than their footwear, all each of them was wearing was a T shirt, a pair of revealing pants and a backless thong to support their crown jewels.

So Sven took the lead and said: "Well Mrs Parry, I can understand that you might like Liam and me to give you a sort of unrehearsed Chippendale performance, so why not? You do understand, don't you, that we are both professionals who work in a naked bodybuilding gym and so it's nothing new to us strip off; in fact when on duty in the gym we always work totally naked, as our clients train in the nude. Stripping off in front of a lady is something new, but ma'am, if that is what you want, why not? So, Liam if you are ready, shall we strut our stuff for Mrs Parry?"

And that is exactly what Sven and Liam did, whilst Mrs Parry and Chris looked on. So the tight, muscle hugging T shirts, the well cut crotch and butt hugging pants and cock thongs were quickly shed. Chris caught the reaction of the Mrs Parry as she watched the two young studs shed their clothes without the slightest sign of embarrassment. Of course, she was seeing two superb young studs stripping for action and it is difficult to imagine anyone, man, or for the matter, woman, not feeling sexually aroused by what was being revealed to them. Sven and Liam were both about six feet in height with beautifully proportioned muscular bodies, wonderful pecs and iron hard abdominal muscles, but with that degree of physical development which produces the exquisite beauty which the male figure can take. But at the same time they had both avoided developing that knotted muscle look so often affected by overdeveloped professional bodybuilders, which makes them look as though they had been twisted together from those long, sausage-like balloons, used by fairground operators to make animals for the kids.

Yes, both Sven and Liam were an utter joy to behold and as they stepped out of their cock thongs, there was a faint but audible sigh of admiration from Mrs Parry as she saw, for the first time the "working tools" which would hopefully be used for the benefit of her son. Mrs Parry, clearly "moved" by what she saw, let out what I suppose passed for a wolf whistle in appreciation; everyone laughed and the tension, for tension there surely had been in the build-up to this denouement, was broken.

But before we move on to what happened next, which was even more astounding and totally unexpected given the mixed company, it is worthwhile dwelling for a moment on the "man-meat" of these two young studs. Both guys were what is euphemistically referred to as "well endowed" or more crudely put, they both had large, rubbery cocks which were the envy of everyone who saw them and at this moment, that certainly included Mrs Parry!

Sven had been with RingBoy's Gym, more or less from its opening some four years earlier and was now the senior NBA, which stands for Naked Bodybuilding Assistant. He had used the gym's facilities in his spare time to perfect the magnificent physique he now had and had, in particular, aided by Antonio, the head trainer, concentrated on developing his cock, which was now his crowning glory. Sven had a beautifully proportioned eight inch fuck-stick, rising to ten or eleven inches when hard, which had been superbly circumcised to show off his magnificently rimmed cock-head to perfection. All in all, Sven was mouth-wateringly sexy.

Liam was a touch smaller, but nevertheless impressive; and each guys' tools were enhanced by the fact that they both had had all their pubic hair removed. RingBoy's Gym had a regular barber who came twice a week to dress pubic and other hair of both staff and clients, It had, over a period of a year or so, become the fashion for most serious body and cock builders using the gym to have all their pubic hair removed on a regular basis: hairless cocks and balls simply looked so much more attractive! And let's face it most guys liked to show off their assets in the relaxing naked environment offered by the gym.

But Sven and Liam also had the good fortune to have cocks, which were resiliently rubbery even when soft. Instead of hanging between their legs like a wet rag or perhaps better described, like one of those half deflated long forgotten Christmas balloons, limp due to the loss of half its air, a shadow of its former resilient glory, both guys sported splendidly curved, highly attractive looking tools, always an appealing feature. In a word, both young studs had dream cocks, which made other less fortunate guys green with envy.

Both Sven and Liam were wearing the obligatory triple cock ring, the emblem of RingBoy's Gym, which was worn by all the NBAs. For those of you unfamiliar with this piece of cock adornment, it consists of a trigonometric triumph of three metal rings welded to together in a trianguloid form. For those of you who are nit-pickers about vocabulary, there is no word "trianguloid" in the English language, but I have coined it, as I think it describes so exactly that three dimensional concatenation of three two-dimensional rings, which together so elegantly support a guy's cock and balls. One ring, larger than the others, fits over cock and balls and sits comfortably against the wearer's pelvis, whilst the balls are then passed through the lower ring and the cock through the upper one. The net effect is that the wearer's cock and balls are held together in the form of one sexual canon and the cock is well presented at all times even when soft. So, you can well imagine just how splendid both guys, whose cocks, even when soft, were anyway magnificent, looked when dressed with this ring; in a word, they were just mind-bendingly attractive to any viewer. Both Sven and Liam had equipment that most guys could only ever dream of.

Sven had been for over two years regularly voted the "cock of the month" by the clients of the gym and had finally, on being made head NBA, withdrawn from the monthly contest to give some of his co-workers a chance. On his appointment as head NBA, Chris, the owner of the gym, had offered Sven a custom made Prince Albert ring in celebration of his promotion. Sven had gone along to the gym's chief jewellery supplier and had had made and fitted by him a solid, heavy grade gold ring, which now adorned the head of his cock. Ever conscious of his appearance (and why not? he was a superb young stud), Sven had had the ring made so that it fitted snugly into the slit on his cock-head when soft and became tightly held when hard. The jeweller had made the ring so that when fitted into the pierced head of the cock, he could clinch it together and then rotate it so that the joint was inside the head itself and the ring looked like a continuous band. In fact, Sven could not himself remove it, not that he wanted to, for his cock looked absolutely superb.

So what Mrs Parry found herself looking at were two Adonis like young studs, sporting magnificent cocks, both adorned by the basal triple cock ring, whilst Sven had additionally a smooth gold band garnishing his beautiful knob. But Sven, who loved body jewellery, had gone one step further and had also had both his nipples pierced and was wearing gold nipple rings. Both young men looked stunningly beautiful standing there naked in front of Mrs Parry and Chris. But it was Sven, in particular, with his additional nipple jewellery, who looked utterly magnificent. Chris, who saw Sven naked in the gym practically every day, had a vague momentary pang of jealously when he thought of Sven and Liam being an item, which they were; it was just a superb partnership, made in heaven: two eminently fuckable young studs! He wondered whether Mrs Parry realised just how exceptional the two young men who were going to take her son in hand actually were; they were truly the truly were the "crème de la crème" of their profession.

As Chris and Mrs Parry sat there marvelling at what they were seeing, Chris noticed that Sven was already becoming hard; like the sun in the heavens, his cock was slowly rising to the fully erect position. Chris wondered what was going to happen, for clearly the situation was going beyond what had to be described as a strip-tease act and something had to happen to break the tension which was clearly rising. He waited, with bated breath, wondering what Sven was going to do with his now rock hard cock.

"Mrs Parry, now that you have seen our sexual credentials, I hope that you will realise that if your son agrees to let us "work with him" he will be in truly professional hands. Not to put too fine a point on it, even in the presence of a lady, Liam and I are both professional copulators; in a word, we fuck other men's butts for a living. That is what we basically do in the gym, for in addition to helping the clients with their muscle building routines, we also satisfy their sexual needs. Mrs Parry, I do not wish to appear offensive, but you have clearly appreciated seeing our physical accoutrements first hand and given my own state of sexual arousal which is obvious and the fact that I see that Liam is also hardening. I wonder if you would like to see how we propose to deal with and, hopefully, to resolve your son's sexual problems as you yourself perceive them. If you wish Liam and I would be happy to give you a practical demonstration here and now of what we shall show your son before asking him to participate in any physical sexual activity himself. I do not know if you appreciate exactly what gay men do to each other sexually, but our demonstration will make quite clear exactly what happens when two gay men have anal intercourse. I know that all this sounds horribly clinical and detached from reality and is making a spectacle out of an intimate act which which should always be performed in private, but if you agree, then you would be absolutely sure of what you were exposing your son to. It should help you finally to make up your mind that you really do want to subject Gregory to what we have in mind. What you will see during our demonstration, you may well find shocking, to say the least and probably distasteful, but ma'am, please bear in mind that what you will see is what gay men do to each other. If your son is gay as you say he is, then this is what the future will hold for him. Crudely put he will fuck butt and in turn allow his own butt to be fucked."

Chris looked on and listened in amazed admiration at the self confidence of Sven, stand there stark naked, sporting by now a full, rock-hard erection in front of a lady, expounding in no uncertain terms the "homosexual facts of life". He was struck by the total lack of embarrassment displayed by Sven and the assured way in which he presented the facts to Mrs Parry. Chris realised that in Sven he had a totally exceptional employee who was also a good friend and a frequent sex partner, both for Chris and also for his long time permanent partner, Serge Wolinski. Chris was also delighted that Sven and Liam had clicked and were now clearly an item; it made for stability and contentment. But Liam too seemed totally at ease with the extraordinary situation which was developing and in which he was shortly to play a leading role.

Mrs Parry had remained silent whilst Sven expounded what he proposed and then ventured: "You know, Sven, you really are an amazing young man. I find it hard to imagine anyone telling me what you have just told me, but I truly admire you for your frankness, for it makes for a level playing field. And I am not in the slightest offended, nor am I a prude. I am, in fact, totally realistic as to what life might hold for my son, Gregory, if what I believe to be the case turns out to be correct. Frankly, I don't know why I bother saying "if", for I am absolutely certain that my son is gay but has not himself realised it. So, Sven, Liam, please go ahead with you demonstration; I shall not be offended. In fact I am very curious, for although I know in theory what gay men do together, I have never actually witnessed the act first hand. And there are just so many smutty jokes about it. So, there you have it; go ahead and show me how it all happens."