Gaycruise Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

After that, there was no question that whenever John could get it up during the cruise, he would have a fresh conquest moaning for what he could give them. No one on the cruise cared after that that he had gray hair and a thickish waist and age spots and a few wrinkles and sagged a bit here and there and couldn't play pool volleyball or drink the younger guys under the table. What mattered was what he could do between their legs on top of the table. No one even subtly quizzed him on how much he was worth in dollars anymore. He had a monster, talented cock, and he could give a guy the master fuck of his life.

It was so heartening, John thought, that the youth of the day could see what was important in life once they'd tasted it.

* * * *

"You look worn out," Pete said.

"I feel that way too." John fought hard to keep the smile out of his voice. He sighed heavily, for effect.

"Found you were too old for a cruise like that, didn't you?"

"It about did me in, yes."

"Didn't I tell you it would be a waste of money?"

"You sure did," John said as he turned away from Pete and toward his computer screen. He couldn't hold back the grin any longer. Of course, on a basis of pure cost-efficiency analysis, it probably was pretty pricey. He figured he'd wound up spending $4,400 in all. He tried to compute it in his head. Was it twenty-eight or twenty-nine lays? Uh, no, he wasn't counting those three times on the beach on Bermuda. And not the blow jobs either. Must have been over a hundred dollars an ejaculation. But then the food was good and plentiful and fully covered too. And the drinks. Maybe he should have drunk more booze—but where would he have found the time? He had an apartment here, so he really couldn't discount on the use of the suite.

"You look like you haven't slept in a week."

"Nope. Didn't get much sleep out there on the ocean."

"Just a ridin' those waves, right?"

"Yep, just riding away. Riding, riding, riding." Expensive rides, yes. But they came with the feel of young flesh, and the sound of another man's moans and begging for him. The feeling of being young again himself, wanted—by young hunks, ones he could feel in real life. Pete's way of using the Gaycruiser Web site services meant he rode alone.

"Well, I told you so."

"Yep, you sure did." John tilted the computer screen away from Pete's adjacent desk. This was his good thing. He didn't want Pete getting ideas and horning in. And most of all right now he didn't want Pete seeing that he was signing up for the fall cruise to the Bahamas on the Poseidon's Spear. It wouldn't be as expensive next time. Gaycruiser was offering him a professional discount.

And look, his profile on the Web site was lighting up like a Christmas tree. Requests for hookups—right here in Baltimore. So, maybe the cruise was going to be cost-effective after all.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12