Gayle's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,424 Followers

"But.."

"Izzy's got both a key and a room honey."

"She does?"

"Of course," Izzy interjected, "I bring my handsome beaus here for romantic, afternoon trysts between classes."

We both burst out laughing at the ludicrous image Izzy presented us and Gayle took the proffered key as we both looked at our crazy relative.

"What room should I use? Maybe Izzy and I can share?"

"Yes, or you can use the big room on my floor, no one ever uses it."

"Which room?" asked Izzy perplexed.

"The other room on my floor, the big room at the back," I answered. The house had three levels; the ground floor with kitchen, large entry hall, living room, dining room and bathroom; the second floor with three bedrooms, bathroom, a den and a TV room; and finally the top floor, with my large bedroom at the front, an extensive bathroom/spa and a large empty room at the back.

"I didn't even know you had another room up here Uncle," complained Isabel as we climbed, and then gasped as I slid open a pocket door and escorted the two into a room that stretched the full back of the house. "It's almost as big as yours," she said, and then without hesitation added, "We'll take it, right cousin?"

"But the bathroom on this floor is strictly out of bounds," I insisted. "Use the one on the second floor – this one is for men only!"

"Yeah sure Uncle Bill, unless its one of your little floozies! Can't we use the steam room and the hot tub when you're not here? Pretty please?"

"There's a hot tub? A steam room? What floozies?" Gayle squawked.

"Oh, didn't your sweet Daddy mention the spa he has up here?" she asked Gayle and then led her cousin into my private sanctum.

"Ohhhhhhh Daddy, I love hot tubs. Can't I use it once in a while?"

"We'll see," I answered gruffly, but was secretly pleased that Gayle had another reason to visit. Later, I walked her up the hill to her residence, despite her protests that I needn't bother, and after she whispered 'Goodnight Daddy' and kissed me on the lips before she fled inside, I floated home, elated that my little girl was back.

... As the weeks flew by I saw the two girls often, most weeks they'd eat with me at least a couple of times and often I'd find them eating breakfast in the kitchen, having crashed upstairs after a late night on the St. Laurent strip. By mid November Gayle was spending an ever increasing time at the house and most days I'd return home to find her sitting in the second floor library, curled up on the sofa with a book in front of the fire.

"Hi honey," I told her when I returned home from class one gray November afternoon and found her studying on the sofa, "Did you have a good day?"

"Oh hi Daddy," she said as she jumped up and hugged me.

Holding her at arms length I let my eyes travel up and down her body, and than after whistling wolfishly said, "And everyone said Gayle Crowley would never be able to hack it in fashion conscious Montreal, well gentlemen, look at her now."

"Ha, ha Daddy," Gayle said blushing.

"You look beautiful sweetie, in fact gorgeous. You must have those poor McGill boys falling over themselves."

After we teased back and forth for a while, Gayle suddenly blurted out, "Can I ask you something Dad?"

"Sure honey."

"Are you by any chance sleeping with a topless dancer?"

"What! Has your blond cousin been talking to you again by any chance?"

"Well, she did say... "

"Honey, you've got to stop listening to that wicked girl," I said grinning. "She's holding a small little mistake I made last year forever against me, it was nothing... "

"That's not her story," she insisted smiling widely.

... Two days later, as we ate dinner alone for once, Isabel off somewhere else, Gayle asked, "Daddy, do you think Isabel's beautiful?"

"There's only one prettier girl in Montreal," I answered, still smart enough to pick the obvious answer.

"But do you find her sexy?"

"Well, I suppose," I said haltingly, wondering where her mysterious, teenage, female brain was trying to lead me. "Why honey?"

"Oh nothing it was just something she said. You would never sleep with her would... Oh never mind, it's crazy."

"That's your cousin," I said emphatically, and then hoping to change the subject asked, "And what about you honey? You've never told me if you have a boyfriend or God forbid," I said grimacing, "If you have a sex life."

"Daddddy!... I don't have a boyfriend," she finally added, "And no sex life to speak of."

"Well don't you and Izzy go out a lot, date? I mean you're young.."

"Yeah, we go out all the time. But its mostly a group thing, music, dancing, a little drinking. Nothing serious."

"Even Izzy?" I asked unbelieving.

"Izzy's not what she seems Dad. She's more talk than action."

Later as we sat in the library, reading quietly at opposite ends of the couch, she whispered, "I'm still a virgin Daddy."

"Good," I said, not even looking up from my book.

"GOOD! Good is all you can say when your eighteen year old, university student daughter tells you she's still a virgin," she complained as she threw her book at me.

"I didn't know what to say," I said laughing, and then pulling her to me and hugging her I added, "But I am happy."

"Why? Statistics show that a normal American girl loses her virginity at sixteen years and two months. Hell, you should be worried – I'm a freak!"

"I want you to be happy honey, but every father hates the thought of another man making love with his daughter. I just want to hold and protect you from all those wicked men that are waiting to defile you. In fact I think you should wait until you're married."

"Yeah right, like when I'm thirty-five."

"Yup, that would be perfect," I agreed.

... A week later, after I arrived home shivering on a bitterly cold day, I sped directly upstairs and after stripping, rushed into the shower, hoping to bring some life back into my frozen limbs. As the first drops were just hitting my head I heard a squeal of "Daddddddy', and turning saw my darling sitting in the hot tub, her eyes locked mesmerized on my body.

"Sorry honey," I mumbled, one hand quickly placed strategically over my cock, "I didn't know you were here. God, it was freezing outside."

"I know... That's why I came up... I didn't think you'd mind... I'll go, I'll go right now," said the embarrassed teen.

"Ah, stay where you are. I'll come back... "

"No Daddy, it's your house, don't go."

"OK, we'll share. Turn your head around while I get in."

"But Daddy!" she whispered excitedly as she half turned away.

"OK, you can look now, I'm under water."

As she sat back down across from me, our legs gently touching across the four foot diameter of the tub, she said, "I already saw it anyway, when you were in the shower," but I could see her eyes continually drift downward, searching through the water, eager to get one more glimpse.

"So, how was your day," I started, as I watched her full breasts bobbing in the water, full, ripe breasts capped by thick, hard nipples atop their mahogany colored circular bases.

"Are they OK? Do you think they're as nice as Izzy's," Gayle suddenly asked, her eyes now following mine as they raked across her chest.

"What? Your breasts?" And then seeing her nod said, "Honey, you know Mommy and I aren't the greatest friends these days don't you?" Looking confused with my change of subject, Gayle slowly nodded again, so after sliding over beside her and putting an arm around her shoulder, I went on, "Well Gayle, your Mother had the most beautiful breasts in the world, in fact your Mother's breasts were probably the number one factor in your conception," I said grinning. "And sweetie, yours are even better than your Moms."

"Really? But"

"Perfect," I insisted.

"Thanks Daddy," Gayle replied, blushing a deep red. "You know Daddy, before today, I had never seen one before I saw yours, not a real one anyway," she giggled. "Its weird just hanging there like that, it's much different than I thought,"

"Do you want to see him again?" I replied.

"Oh yes Daddy," she replied eagerly and then added, "Can I touch it?" as her fingers lightly moved across my thigh. "Oh, it's big Daddy, so big! They don't look so big in pictures," she murmured as her hand tightened around my now surging meat.

"He'd never fit, never," she hissed as her hand moved up and down. "Will it hurt me Daddy, when a man fucks me?" I stood, and as my penis came fully into view, his red head spilling well out from her tiny hand, she gasped in surprise, "It looks likes he's so angry with me Daddy, he looks so big and angry."

I had to force her insistent fingers off me, afraid I'd rain my thick seed on her innocent body and after we had sat back down she asked, "How long is it Daddy, how fat around?"

"There's only one way for a woman to really measure a man honey, the how-do-you-fill-me-up way" I said chuckling, "and you're going to have to wait for your husband before you get to measure someone that way."

"Don't tease Daddy, how many inches long is he, really?" she pled.

"Twenty-two point five centimeters honey," I said laughing, knowing her hatred of the metric system.

"Oh that's not fair! These bloody Canadians and their goddam meters and liters. You know it means nothing to me. We're Americans Daddy!"... "Oh, I know what to do," she announced grinning, as she jumped out of the tub and rushed towards her room.

"What?" I asked when she reappeared with her cell phone in hand and sat on the edge of the tub, her legs spread, her pink insides peeking out from her thick, black pubic pelt, her nudity forgotten as she plotted.

"Now I'll get back at Izzy," she said grinning evilly as she dialed a number.

"Gayle," I warned but then she said hello and I listened as she talked, my penis bucking in want as my eyes locked in on her moist insides.

"Izzy, it's me... I have a question for you, do you know anything about centimeters or meters... you know, the crazy system these French people use to measure length... You do, good. Can you tell me, wait a sec, Jean Claude how long is it,... OK Izzy, how many inches is 22.5 centimeters... Oh, I'll tell you about him later. But how long... 9 inches... gee that's pretty long isn't it... OK thanks I'll talk to you later... no, not now, I've got to go... Bye."

"She deserves it," Gayle explained laughing and then turning off her phone added, "Wait, I bet she'll call you in about fifteen minutes.

We were both dressed and sitting down for dinner when Izzy's frantic call arrived. "I think Gayle's been kidnapped," Izzy started but after I let her rant on and on about the call she had received from Gayle, I finally broke in and told my stunned niece that "Gayle's a big girl honey, she can take care of herself, its just sex, don't worry."

As I hung up on her I heard her last plea, "But Uncle Bill... "

"She'll be waiting for me," Gayle promised as we both collapsed in glee, "She'll be outside my door all night cursing me. Oh God, and then when I tell her I saw your prick Daddy, that we were in the hot tub naked together,... "

And she was right. I got a call the next morning from Gayle, who had left my place around one, "She was there all right Daddy, she's a little pissed off at me... you may get a visit any minute, she just left."

Minutes later the door opened and then slammed shut and turning I came face to face with an angry, crying niece. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"I HATE YOU. I just hate you two," she sobbed, collapsing in my lap. "Wasn't I always good to you? I got Gayle to come to Montreal didn't I? I love you two so much and then you do that to me."

"C'mon honey, you know we only tease you because we love you so much," I said, trying to console her. "You're just mad because Gayle got the better of you for once, now give your favorite Uncle a kiss," I ordered.

She hungrily put her long pink tongue between my lips, but then just as I was starting to enjoy her moist probes, she pulled back, and angrily demanded, "But what about my breasts?"

"What about them honey?"

"You told your little slut daughter, that traitor, that her tits were much better than mine, that mine were too small."

"I never said that Izzy. Christ I've never even seen your tits, I'm sure they're perfect."

After pulling her sweater over her head and unsnapping the little lacy demi-bra she wore, and with her hands cupping her breasts, she asked "Well?"

She was a girl who had a set that stood proudly, firmly out from her body, two geometrically perfect cones with pink aureoles that seemed puffed up and which supported long thin nipples, nipples that just demanded to be sucked. "Jesus Izzy," I groaned, my hands moving to her, my fingers lightly squeezing before moving to pull their waving tips.

"Ohhhhhhh gosh uncle," she moaned as she started to move her ass on my lap.

"OK, OK," I panted, lifting her off me and depositing her on the floor, "If you continue doing that I'm going to have to go find my topless lap dancer."

"You probably will anyway," she said huffily.

"So are we friends again?" I finally asked.

"Maybe. At least until Christmas. I do have a long list for Santa. But Uncle Bill, I'm warning you now – you've got til New Years Eve and then I'm going to get serious – I promise."

She left me after breakfast, with my brain still trying to decipher her last cryptic remark and with my fingers caressing the air, still imagining the breasts they had just touched...

... The coming of December brought the first snow and with it the frantic studying for finals, finals that were scheduled between the tenth and the nineteenth of the month. Izzy finished the afternoon of the seventeenth and was off home to Mom and the farm that night, assuring her uncle that she had aced all her exams and expected me to flood her with presents when I joined them that weekend.

Coming home after a school dinner on the eighteenth I found Gayle in the library, nestled in her favorite seat, reading intently. "Hi sweetie, all packed?" I asked, knowing we'd have to rush after her exam the next day if she was going to make her plane to Philadelphia.

"I'm not going Daddy. Do you think Aunt Cathy would mind if I went to the farm for Christmas?"

"What about Mom? She's expecting you."

"Apparently something just came up. She and the boyfriend are now rushing off to Mexico for the holidays. She said 'Oh Daddy'll take you honey'. It's not fair Daddy!" she finished, a sad catch in her voice.

"It's perfect," I yelled, and then pulled her up from her seat and danced her around the room. "Just you and me in Montreal and then we'll drive down together to Burlington. We can shop all weekend... . I hope you've bought your Daddy something nice."

"You don't mind, really?"

"It's the best present your Mommy's given me in ten years," I laughed as I hugged her to me. "So how's your studying going anyway? I'm expecting you to get at least 95%, after all it is Economics and it would reflect badly on me with my colleagues if my daughter doesn't do well in my subject."

"I'm already finished studying Daddy, this course is way too easy."

"Oh, excuse me Miss Genius. So what were you reading so intently when I came in then?"

"Just some fiction I found in the bookcase, I wanted to get my mind off school and Mom," she answered and then smirking added, "A book I found on the very top shelf Daddy, way up there." Pointing she went on, "If I hadn't stood on a chair to change the light bulb I never would have discovered your secret trove Daddy."

"Which one are you reading?" I asked hoarsely, knowing the huge range of erotica my collection held, and then sat and picked up the leather bound book where Gayle had dropped it on the coach. "Ah, 'House of Incest' by Anais Nin," I whispered, remembering, as my daughter lowered herself into my lap.

"It made me excited Daddy, so excited. You have so many books, you don't mind, do you?"

"Sorry, you have to be twenty-one to read them," I admonished Gayle sternly, holding the book out of her reach.

"Not in Canada Daddy," she laughed as she crawled up my body trying to reach my outstretched arm.

"Don't fall honey," I said, as one hand closed around her waist to support her as her breasts pillowed into my face as she arched upward.

"I've got it," she squealed happily as she slid down my body, coming to rest with her rear pinning my awakening shaft, her breasts pushed firmly into my chest and her soft lips just inches from mine. "I got it," she whispered again, her light breath now teasing my nose, suddenly nervous as she felt my hands move possessively over her rear.

I watched her, trembling now, as her tongue flicked impatiently over her lips, eager to bridge the gap between us, and then felt her nipples harden against my chest as she slowly moved her groin backwards and forwards over the lengthening lump in my pants.

Suddenly I stood, lifting her with me, setting her gently on her feet as I realized how close I had come, how eager I had been to impale my daughter, to fill her completely with my throbbing length. "I better change," I mumbled as I fled the room, "And I'm sure you still have some studying to do."

Two hours later I heard a knock on the door and then Gayle, dressed in a light silk robe, peered in. "Hi honey, going to bed?"

"Dad, you're not mad or... I mean... "

"What? That the best daughter in the world is spending Christmas with her Daddy? You make me so happy honey, so proud."

"Thanks Daddy. Will you come in and tuck me in later, like you used to do when I was young?" she asked in a little girl's voice.

"Sure honey. You get settled and I'll be there in ten minutes."

I saw she was naked under her thin sheet when I entered her room, and immediately noticed that she was trembling and had small goose bumps on her arms. "Cold honey?" I asked as I lay next to her atop the sheet, my penis already quivering under my silk pajama bottoms.

When she lifted the sheet and said, "Sleep next to for awhile Daddy," I could see her white skin, shimmering in the dim light provided by the hall light, the only source of illumination in the room. And at the base of her pale torso, that dark triangle that hid her secret cavern, that place a man should never covet on his daughter.

As she turned on her side to face me, our bodies touched, knees and hips and breasts and arms and I yearned to fill her, but knew I shouldn't. "I'm sorry about before Daddy... I mean the books... and... you know... its just, I have feelings Daddy... is it wrong Daddy... to feel for your"

"I know honey... I know... but society doesn't approve... its not"

"Do you feel it too... do you want to touch me Daddy... make love... " she stammered, as her fingers grasped me, stroked me. "I get wet Daddy, so wet... and it's only with you... Izzy too Daddy, she wants you so bad... "

We were nibbling and kissing, our tongues locked in passion, and my hands were caressing my daughter's full breasts when I felt the first tremors of release, the first jerky spasms of cum rushing up my shaft. "Oh Jesus," I cried as my seed spurted outward, landing in thick strands all over my daughters thighs and stomach. "I'm sorry honey," I gasped as I tried to pull back, "Daddy's so sorry."

She held me, not letting my still pulsing cock go, pumping every last drop as I lay drained beside her. "I love you Daddy," she purred, and then lowered her head and took me in, cleaning my sticky juices with her tongue.

"Gayle," I finally started, my mind an emotional rollercoaster, "We can't do this... it's wrong... I'm sorry sweetie, it's just that... "

"Shhhhh Daddy, don't say anything bad about us," she pled. "Please, just sleep next to me tonight, hold me, we can talk tomorrow, pleasssse Daddy."

Later, I felt her finally fall asleep in my arms, and with our bodies twined together, my sticky seed almost acting as a glue between us, I hoped I hadn't done irreparable damage to our love.

scouries
scouries
10,424 Followers