Gaze of Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on my bed, my heart pounding, my panties as wet as if I had showered in them, my nipples hard like rocks and tensed to a point it almost hurt. My cheeks burning from her slaps as well as the heat that was rising in my core and my tears not cooling them. I felt like I was ablaze and I stared at this black wet treasure in my left hand. I lost control over my muscles, my right hand moved downwards, briefly pinching my nipples hard and sending jolts of massive pleasure to my dripping pussy, before slipping into my panties and finding my oozing slit. My fingers parted my labia and found my clit and the first contact they made sent a shock to my entire system and I shivered with feverish lust. The world was reduced to my left hand and the sweat soaked black fabric that rubbed against her divine pussy all day during her training. Her bra was banned from the ever narrowing world and my left hand brought her panties to my nose. I inhaled the scent of divine sweat and pussy and it was unlike any other fragrance in this world. It smelled like triumph, like glory, like power and lust beyond measure. I inhaled again and became whole, I felt her love for me through this gift, all my muscles convulsing violently and as I started licking the inside of the soaked and stained panties sucking the most delicious earthly and salty taste out of them, I screamed the most intense orgasm of my life out into a world that was reduced to feral lust. All this relentless pressure burst out of my body through my gushing pussy and the last thing I could do before collapsing was push her delicious panties into my mouth and sucking on them like a starving person would suck on overly ripe fruit.

I lay there spent, the aftermath of my climax still washing over my body, still sucking what remained of her taste out of the panties in my mouth, when I opened my eyes and saw her standing there, dressed in a tight tank top and a skirt. Her eyes were burning, with a mixture of disgust and rage. But there was something else in them, they lacked their usual coldness, instead there was something else in them I couldn't quite grasp. Within seconds she was only inches away from me and without saying a word, grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off the bed. She dragged me to a chair and sat on it. She forced me across her lap and it dawned to me where this was going. I hadn't been spanked in years, was this really happening. I tried to stand up again but her strong hands held me firmly in place and she told me that if I insisted on behaving like a degenerate slut, she would have to treat me like one. With that she pulled down my panties and moved me so I had to support my upper body with my hands and my ass was placed on top of her lap. I tried to talk and pull her panties out of my mouth, but she slapped my ass really hard and harshly told me to keep my dumb mouth shut and that I would keep sucking the taste of her cunt out of her panties like the filthy whore I was, until she was done disciplining me. Her insults and the sting of her first slap had stirred my hunger up again and I felt this relentless pressure again. I was too far gone to care about what was about to happen so I assumed the position and silently obeyed. I was shocked by the intensity of the second slap, the pain was immense. She continued to bring down her filigree yet strong hand alternating my ass cheeks and the power of the blows filled my eyes with tears. But it also fueled my hunger and before long the burning heat in my pussy was stronger than the pain in my ass cheeks. I was getting severely spanked by Athena and by god I was loving it. She continued to administer her punishment and I continued sobbing and breathing through the pain. It became increasingly difficult not to let muffled moans escape my panty-filled mouth, especially after she became aware of my burning arousal and confronted me with what a filthy cheap slut I was that I was getting off on sucking cunt juice and sweat out of her panties, while I got my ass spanked. Her vile insults and continued abuse of my ass build up the pressure to a level where I lost control and just let go. I felt the onset of an enormously powerful orgasm building in my pussy and radiating through my body in pulses of almost hurting intensity. She increased the power and frequency of her spanking even more and when she told me that she would do that every day from now on I came so hard my mind went blank. She stopped her spanking and in her endless mercy just held me in place while the furious wave of pleasure washed over me. When my muscles stopped convulsing she pushed me of her lap and walked towards the bathroom.

I was laying on the ground, feeling better than I ever had before. I knew that hence forth there would be no more pretense in our relationship and that filled me with peace and serenity despite the lingering pain in my abused and red cheeks. My love for her outweighed my need for what was left of my sanity.

And sure enough I was reborn in a life of servitude, void of choice and inhibition. There was only lust and my love for her. Following through with her promise. she spanked me to mind blowing orgasms every day, she took charge of our lives, she decided what I would make for breakfast, what I would wear, when we would go where and despite my unconditional love and obedience she found reasons to slap me and I loved her for it. She would return from her training, undress and tell me to kneel in front of her to get my reward for being a stupid filthy whore, she would let me take off her panties and tell me to lick and suck the taste of her cunt out of them while she was in the shower. She decided that I had to lick her feet clean before I would get her panties and I sucked on each toe as if I was drowning and they were air. I licked between her toes, the soles of her feet and it turned me on beyond belief. By the time her panties would be in my mouth it took me less then a minute to come. I was hers and when she decided she needed to take my temperature the old fashioned way because I looked like a crack whore coming down with something, I bent over the chair without a moments hesitation and spread my ass cheeks for her. Every fiber of my being and body was hers and if she wanted to push something up my ass, be it a thermometer or a corn cob, I would breathe through the pain and wait for the lust to take over. I hadn't even given the privilege of touching her and showing her my devotion at the source of her sweet juices, yet I had orgasm after orgasm. An uninvolved observer would have despaired due to the speed of my decent into ever new depravity, but to me it all came natural and it felt like I had been chosen and finally belonged.

End of Part I

I would like to continue this story and will do so if there is any interest. However I'm not an experienced writer so it is quite possible this story is really horrible and not at all readable or arousing. In that case let me apologize. If you liked it, let me know what themes you would like to see in Part 2, since the setting allows for almost everything except romance =)

12