Gazing Into The Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn’t the fire in his eyes that scared me. It was the fury in my own eyes that sent me over the edge. In the reflection I saw the truth. While gazing into his eyes I become one with the fire that’s has burned between my legs for years. I became and I identified with some of the women on this planet. For now I truly know and understand what women of the world have endured since the dawn of time. Rape can happen anytime and anyplace. In the time it took you to read this story hundreds of women where raped throughout this planet. If you close your eyes and concentrate. If you focus your thoughts and listen. You can actually hear them screaming. Laws and governments can’t stop it. But every once in a while there is a woman out there like me, who want it. Who want to be taken by force. Am I ashamed you might ask? I tell you that I am not. While I sit here in front on my PC and share this tale with you my cunt is on fire. It burns with desires that are not normal. After I complete this I will e-mail my rapist and schedule another appointment with him. I hope he brings his mean black friend with him this time.

The End

Please send your thoughts and comments.

Peace

Blackzilla…. CEO and Founder Of the Zilla Network

12