GB Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I take off my shirt. I look over at Arlene and she casually slips the two straps off her shoulders. Her dress falls down to her ankles. She steps out over her only piece of clothing easily. Her skin is tan everywhere except for a narrow bikini line around her hips and over her little mound. Her chest is tanned golden. Arlene’s breasts are a nice 34 large B or small C cup. Her nipples are tight and perky. My eyes trace her chest down over her tight stomach to her privates. Her pubic hair is trimmed tight in a little triangle that ends just above her pussy. The hair tinted a lighter brown.

Joan has taken off her shirt and unhooks the front of her bra. She leans forward to let the bra drop of her arms. Her large 34-D breasts dangle freely from her chest as the bra falls to the floor. Her skin has a slight tan. It is not white but appears much fairer next to Arlene’s tanned body. Her breasts are a milky white. She leans back upright and her tits swing into position on her chest. Joan’s nipples are quarter inch and soft pink. As she unbuttons the back of her jean skirt as I let my pants fall to the floor. My ranging hard-on springs out.

Joan pulls down her skirt to reveal a nice black bush that is trimmed in a nice long triangle that descends just beyond the top of her labia. We look each other over. “Ready!” We concur.

We reach the entrance door quickly and wait. We hear cheers as somebody leaves the stadium. The door opens and Sharon stumbles in. The host has reminded Joan of the procedure and gently pushes her out. Sharon and I make eye contact as the spotlight hits Joan. Like a pro she only pauses briefly before starting a slow walk around the stadium loop. Joan does not even try to cover herself as she waves to a crowd she cannot see.

“Nice to see you again. Are you going back out?” I ask Sharon.

“No, I’m done in more ways than one. You’re becoming a regular. Who is your friend? She looks like she knows what she is doing. You must have something going if these are your friends.” Sharon states as we watch Joan complete her lap.

The host helps her up the stairs and into the chair. She needs to duck a bit to get under the support and plops into the chair. In front of her the Asian is rocking to the fourth cock to visit her hole. Joan’s legs find their place in the stirrups. She spreads wide opening her cunt for the Asian waiting below. She is reaching for the cock next to her head when the Asian first laps at her. Joan recoils slightly at the new sensation but quickly relaxes back onto the tongue. She strokes the cock next to her as her lips lightly kiss its head.

Sharon fondles my cock as she did before. The palm of her hand under my shaft as her fingers stroke my balls and thumb strokes my head. The sensation is wonderful. “Poor little kitty of mine. She real wants you to come inside and play in her tonight but it can’t be.” Sharon purrs before she looks me in the eyes. “I hope I get to fuck you soon. I want to watch as you release.” I ask her why not tonight. “Because I already have enough cum!” She says as her finger trace through the liquid still stuck on her chest and around her pussy. Before I can respond she tells me to pay attention.

A host has come to get me. I will be third up for Joan. I am led through the shadows, outside of the main lights, to a stand discreetly set up near the chair. The last gentleman blows a big load onto the Asians ass. She leaves to a good applause. As I stand in an unlit section of the podium I watch Arlene get announced. She walks around more tentatively than Joan did but the cheers seem to encourage her.

Joan is still working on her first cock as Arlene is seated. I watch Arlene position herself over Joan. She inches in closer and closer until her fingers touch Joan. She is studying Joan’s privates so hard she does not notice as the first man positions himself behind her. Arlene noticeably jumps as he pushes himself into her. She relaxes into the fucking.

I want to look at Arlene’s play with Joan but get distracted. The first blowjob is over. The man has left a big deposit of semen on her chin and right shoulder. The guy in front of me straddles over Joan and places his cock into her mouth. Having no chance to see Arlene she concentrates on the cock in her mouth.

Arlene quickly gets used to the fucking and starts to lick Joan. She seems hesitant at first but then gets into it a little more. Joan response encourages Arlene who starts to kiss and lick more vigorously. Soon the man in Arlene pulls outs and deposits a load in the small of her back. A rather smallish Asian cock enters her. He rocks quickly in and out. She seems to like the quick action.

The host grabs my arm to get me ready. With a sixth sense he knows that the man in Joan’s mouth is almost done. I watch as he stops and spasms. As he pulls out Joan lets a wad of cum dribble out of her mouth and down her chin. I approach and Joan nods her head indicating I should use the platform above. I climb on and let her direct me where she wants.

I look down at her and she smiles back. Her chin and clavicle are coated in shiny liquid. With a smirk she pulls my cock down to her and starts to stroke it. I relax and enjoy as I pan downwards. Her breasts are right below me. I cup and squeeze them. I feel her take the soft underside of my penis into her mouth. Her warmth massages the tip of my head as I look at her crotch.

Arlene is starting to nibble more and more on her lips. My cock enjoys the warmth as I fondle her firm breasts in my hand. Knowing how she likes it I circle her nipples getting them harder and harder. Soon enough I feel her breath on my cock getting deeper and quicker. She loses her rhythm on my cock as she starts to writhe on the chair.

I look down. Arlene has two fingers deep inside Joan and is pumping them in and out rapidly. Her tongue makes long strokes over her pussy. Joan mumbles around my cock to squeeze her breasts harder. I play with them more forcefully as I watch Arlene change her style. She inserts her middle fingers with the palm up. I imagine she is playing with Joan’s G-spot. Joan arches in ecstasy. My cock is still deep in her mouth but she has stopped playing with it.

Arlene starts to nipple and bite at the top of Joan’s vagina, massaging and stimulating her clit. She mumbles for me to tug her nipples. With glee I grab big handfuls of her breasts and knead her flesh, moving upwards until I get to her nipples. With my thumb and forefinger I rub her nipples back and forth. Her warm breath envelops my cock deep in her mouth. She arches and twists on the table as Arlene and I work away. We do not even notice the Asian cum and get replaced.

I pull her nipples up towards me. Her large breasts come up off her chest as she screams in orgasm. I keep massaging her breasts; pulling and rubbing her nipples as Arlene keeps up her oral pleasures. Joan relaxes then bucks again several times. As her breath finally starts to subside I look down at Arlene. She is smiling upwards with a big grin.

Joan recovers herself and starts to work back on my cock. I continue to caress and rub her tits as her mouth forms a tight seal on my cock. Her head rocks up and down with force and I cum quickly. She pulls me out and pushes me over her tits. I deposit my load on them. My time up I am disappointed to leave. My last view that of Joan rubbing cum into her nice rack.

I move to the back of the podium and sneak back into the entrance hallway. Arlene and Joan continue on with their show. Joan has another orgasm before she finishes off her last guy. She is helped up and starts to take her lap. Hands above her head she waves to the crowd. Cum glistening from her chin, upper chest and tits as she waves her hands hard. The waving causes her tits to shake and jiggle. The spotlights catch the wet cum spots at certain angles, sending bright reflections back from her boobs.

She is almost done when Arlene also finishes. The last man leaves a good load in her. She is led down just as Joan finishes. Seeing her Joan runs over and gives her a big kiss. The crowd claps loudly. Always the ham Joan plays it up. She kisses Arlene deeply pressing their naked chests together. As they back away Joan rubs her nipples against Arlene’s leaving a smear of cum on them. Seductively she cups Arlene’s breasts in her hands and licks the semen off.

She giggles as she runs off the loop and into the entranceway hall. As she waits for Arlene she leans over to me. “God, I really need to get fucked now. We got to find someplace to do it.” Little did she know a hostess was nearby?

“I’m afraid you can’t do that back in the rooms. But, if you’d like to take a turn on the floor I can see what I can do.” She asks. Joan is got in the sexual excitement and quickly agrees. A split second later she comprehends this would require her to lick another woman. Joan is so horny she agrees. The hostess picks up the phone and discusses the matter with the coordinator. As the next lady is being introduced the announcer comes on.

“Ladies and gentleman…the brunette that has just left participated as a guest. She has volunteered to come back and take a turn on the floor. What do you say? Would you like to see her fuck for a while?” The crowd roared, “I take that as a yes. Joan, can we have you up here please!”

Joan bounds out of the entranceway and into the spotlight. She does not take a lap but sprints to the steps that lead to the platform. Joan raises both arms high over her head and waves her arms side to side. As she does this she bounces on her toes. The up and down motion of her jumps and side to side motion of her arms sets her tits dancing around on her chest. With a last wave she turns and runs up the stairs. Her naked ass shines in the light. Only a slight jiggle is present letting everyone know she has a full womanly ass but it is very tight from years of dancing.

She waves as she mounts the stand and takes her position. Arlene relaxes against me, the cool flesh of her hip pressing into my upper thigh. I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we watch Joan prepare herself. Joan braces her knees into the soft padding of the platform and places her weight on her hands. Her breasts dangle straight down from her chest, her tight nipples visible in silhouette against the brightly lit fabric behind her.

Her partner, a cute younger looking blonde with mid-shoulder length flaxen hair, is led out and is completing her introductory lap. She is not fat but her body also does not have definition or tone. Her breasts are smaller with nice light nipples. Her private area is well trimmed. As she positions herself in the chair I notice her legs. They are long like a young fawn with skin that is soft and inviting. She leans back to find the cock she must suck. She starts out with a mid-sized penis and takes all of it in her mouth.

Joan is being fucked from behind. The man holds her hips and pounds into her. She has her head down on the mat as he takes his pleasures with her. She rises up and examines the pussy in front of her. Her body is rocking to the hard pounding. Her tits swing wildly beneath. She steadies herself on the edge of the chair before pending in and licking the woman in front of her. I have gotten hard again watching.

“Would you like to go back to the room?” The hostess extends an offer to Arlene and I. She looks down and examines the sperm drying on Arlene’s back and dripping from her vagina. “You may want to go clean up. You still have to do the fellatio session and this script doesn’t call for a dirty used pussy. No offense.” None is taken and she starts to head back to clean up.

She sees my condition. “Do you think you can go again?” She asks. I nod I can and she asks me to stay. She returns and explains. “Joan is not technically a member. The information we have says you are to be her partner. If you can, you are welcome to be her fifth. The first three have already gone and the fourth is queued up.” I accept and am led back out. My cock twitches more than ready to fuck Joan.

By the time I arrive the fourth man in a row is in Joan humping away. Her hips motionless she concentrates on the woman she is pleasing. I am not sure how she is enjoying this. Soon he is done and I step out into the light. Momentarily blinded and dazed I fumble behind Joan, kneel and position my cock at her hole. She is still wide open from over twenty minutes of fucking. Her vaginal walls have barely started to tighten as I plunge into her.

My cock pops back out as she leans forward. I examine her trying to find a place to hold her steady and use as leverage as I ram in and out of her. I am trying to avoid placing my hands in the big lines of semen that coat her ass cheeks and puddle in the indent of her lower back just above her buttocks. I place my hands under her hips, grabbing the front bony area and begin thrusting. I ignore the small amount of semen being spread onto my belly when I plunge deep into her and lean onto her ass cheeks.

I pull back slightly, not trying to ram my full length into her. Instead I try to imagine where her g-spot is and fuck her so my penis rides over it. Her walls are velvety but I have success finding her little rigid pleasure points. My penis head starts to feel her wall harden. The intensity of her licking of the young blonde has also slowed. Her hips push back into me as I pump quicker over that spot. I begin to feel her walls tighten as she begins a small orgasm.

I hold her tighter. Steadying her as I try to bring her to orgasm. My right hand fingers touch the edge of her pubic hair. Slowly I walk them in and down until I find the top of her vaginal area. She is very wet as I slide my index finger over the edge of her hood and find her clit. She moans and almost falls down as my first touches register. Her head rest to the right, her mouth against the top of the blonde’s inner thigh. Her cheek pressed against the other woman’s open vagina.

I rub her clit in circles as my cock works inside her. I feel my penis, wet and slick, as it pushes in and out of her. Her inner vaginal muscles squeeze intensely as she has her first major orgasm. Unknowingly her hands clutch for balance. She places them on the hips and thighs of the blonde. I push my cock in hard, penetrating deep inside her clenched walls. She loosens for just a minute and I thrust hard and quick. Again, she clenches up tight as her body shakes. Her head is buried in the other woman’s midriff as she tries to hold back a scream.

I get one more good orgasm from her before I feel myself ready to release. I remember our instruction to tap to see if she wants me to cum inside of her. I do and she raises her hand. But I truly cannot tell if it is in response to my unspoken question or just a random movement. My in and out motion slows as I concentrate on my building release.

Joan has collapsed, her head falling off of the edge of the chair and onto the mat. Her hands are on either side of her face as she breathes deeply. My balls let loose. I push myself as deep into her as I can. The warm fluid floods her. I sense it surrounding my penis as wave after wave of it spurts deep inside her. Soon I am done and I pull back.

My balls and hair are coated in white seminal fluid. Joan’s hole is full. She lets herself fall onto her left shoulder. She lies on her side; She recognizes me and gives me a devious smile while she raises her leg slightly. Her finger plays with her wet walls and my seed. I am helped up as she scoops a small amount of cum from her pussy and smells it. Our eye contact unbroken, I look deep into her brown eyes as she licks her fingers clean. Her look says she is lost in deep sexual lust.

I am led discreetly back into the shadows and to the entrance hallway. Joan’s lap is quicker and less animated this time. She makes it back to the hallway and gives me a big hug and kiss. We embrace and kiss deeply and passionately. She collapses into my arms, her head resting on my shoulder as she recovers. She has been at play sexually for the last forty-five minutes. A hostess leads us back to our room.

Arlene has showered and is watching TV when we get back. She stands up and applauds our performance. Joan goes straight into the shower and cleans up. Arlene explains that she has about another hour before she does her last turn and completes her initiation. She sits demurely on the couch. Her legs together and folded under her. I can only see the very top tuft of her pubic hair. Her breasts hang naturally from her chest. Arlene’s nipples are still taught, probably her natural state. From the side I see the line of her outer breast. It sits strongly and firmly high on her chest. Her breasts do not sag at all despite her mid-thirty age.

Joan exits the shower and I take my turn to clean up. I wash myself well, removing the spunk from my pubic hair and stomach. The water is refreshing and clean. I enjoy a long shower before toweling off and rejoining the girls. Arlene has moved to a recliner. Joan has lain down on the couch on her stomach. Her damp hair lies in strands over her nice strong back. Her curvaceous figure accentuated in this position. Her body width rapidly declines from her strong wide shoulders to a small waist before blossoming out again into a well-shaped rear. I admire her butt as I sit on the other chair.

We relax and watch regular television waiting for Arlene’s time to come. The sexual tension has eroded after an hour of pure sex. Joan has been licked for twenty minutes while five guys came in or around her mouth. She followed this up with twenty-five minutes of fucking. Arlene did not have as long a time but still has just had five men enjoy her.

After a long silence Joan breaks the ice with an unusual comment. “Arlene thanks for taking such good care of me. I was a little nervous but you were so good I just melted into it.” Arlene thanks her. They compared notes on what it was like.

“Joan, truthfully I wasn’t sure about it. But, it did make me comfortable knowing I was going to have sex you. With someone I know and trust. Someone that would be Ok with me if I didn’t like it and backed off.” Joan mentions she didn’t seem to back off. In fact she gave her an orgasm. “I wondered if that is what happened. I guess I sensed I was giving you pleasure. I know how much I like to get eaten out. I hoped I was doing it right. I really got motivated trying to get you to orgasm.”

They asked me what it was like for a man I concurred that getting a woman off, feeling her orgasm when you are right down there is intense. Arlene asked Joan what the other girl was like.

“Actually, if I would have thought about it I would not have done it. I was so sexually high from your tongue on my pussy that I wanted more. I didn't really think about what more was. It wasn’t until the first five or ten minutes into that I really comprehended I was giving head to another woman. In the end it wasn’t bad. Don’t know I fancy it but not that bad.” The frank conversation stopped and we waited.

Five minutes later Sharon came to the door. “Arlene, are you ready? You have some more obligations to fulfill.” Arlene asked if since she had had sex with five men she could be done. The mood had seemed to pass her buy. “Sorry, but you have to complete the session. You were given the option to select another initiation if you liked. Weren’t you?” Arlene nods and consents to go out.

“Hi,” She says to me. She fondles my cock and talks directly to it. “Sorry kitty isn’t out to play anymore tonight. I do hope you come play soon though.”

Sharon leads us back down the familiar tunnel to the entrance door. She is dressed in a pair of nice fitting light blue jeans, a large tan belt around her waist and a white T-shirt. The T-shirt is sheer allowing her tan and bra to show through. Arlene is led out and waves before mounting the chair. She is not enthusiastic and slides into the chair with a thud.