GB Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The position under her is temporarily open as they change women. I watch as Arlene leans back and starts to suck the cock above her. She works it mechanically waiting for the time to go buy. As she works an attractive black woman is led out and positions herself over Arlene’s pussy. My cock starts to harden as the new woman spreads Arlene’s legs and starts to finger her. She is almost unaware as a man invades her black hole.

Arlene brings the first man to orgasm and he unloads over her stomach and onto the head of the woman about to bury herself into Arlene’s crotch. The black woman licks a couple of drops of cum off of Arlene’s thighs before she disappears between her legs. Arlene tenses and relaxes as the new woman laps at her pussy. She must be good as Arlene twitches and writhes to the pleasure. I watch intently as Arlene finishes off her second cock, again depositing his load onto her chest and stomach.

My cock is hard again. Sharon notices and nudges me. “Like I said, I’d love to invite you in to play with kitty but I need to go. If you want, you can still take another turn at your friend.” Sharon directs my view back to the stage. Arlene has slowed her effort on her third cock. The black lady works her pussy deep and hard. Arlene is slowly rotating her hips, moving her pussy back and forth as she enjoys the tongue working on her.

“I bet she is going to want to get fucked after this!” Sharon states knowingly. Her hand slowly strokes my awakening cock. "Remember, you can have another shot at her.” I tease her about why not her. “Our day will come. I have to get off to my date.” I suggest her date is the lucky guy and sure to have a good time tonight. “Oh, that’s not so. All my friends think I am the biggest prude. I’ve never fucked a guy I have dated since college. Really helps me separate who is into me versus who just wants to fuck me. The club really takes care of my sexual needs!” I contemplate what she has just said as she kneels and takes the tip of my cock into her mouth. She releases it and stands back up. Pointing out at Arlene she says, “See, I was right. Gotta to go!” With that she is gone.

Arlene’s black cock lover has had her turn expire as the fifth man unloads a white stream of cum onto her black ass cheeks. Arlene’s left hand replaces her warm mouth, her fingers working quickly over and into her wet lips. Her tongue flicks over the balls above her as her right hand masturbates the cock. She is playing the cock like the master she is. Soon another wad of cum flies from above her landing on her stomach, upper legs and pubic hair. She arches her head back as she continues to masturbate herself.

Two attendants make their way to Arlene to help her out as she has emptied her fifth man. To the crowds’ displeasure they interrupt her and help her out of the top part of the stage chair. Her eyes are dazed. Cum drips from her chin, covers her tits and stomach. Her left hand keeps moving back to her mound. The attendants continue to talk to Arlene. I watch as she nods in agreement and is led down a small flight of stairs to the lower station. The loudspeaker crackles and announces that Arlene has volunteered for another round in the lower station, agreeing to be fucked five more times. The voice challenges the men to complete her pleasures.

A petite Asian lady is led out and placed in front of her. Arlene assumes a doggy-style position, pausing only slightly before lowering her head into the lady in front of her. Her right hand works her pussy until her first man arrives. A trim, skinny Hispanic man kneels behind Arlene and guides his penis to her opening. Without any fanfare he plunges into her and starts to pound away. Her body only tenses slightly before she pushes back into the Hispanic man and enjoys his rapid fire fucking. He lasts only a minute before pulling out. A string of cum lands on the back of her upper leg. The remaining cum misses and lands on the mats.

Another attendant finds me in the tunnel opening. She informs me that I can have a turn with Arlene if I desire. I agree and am led through the unlit outer pathway to the position behind the stage. The Asian woman is making quick work of the cocks. A second explodes in her mouth. I watch the streams of cum escape from her lips as she tries to keep up with the beast unloading into her. He pulls out and another is quickly in its spot.

Arlene’s second male is just completing his turn. A slightly larger cock with a style that is slower and deeper. Arlene moan’s in pleasure as he touches her deeply. I notice her hand working her clit just before her body collapses in an orgasm. To soon for Arlene he ejaculates, depositing a load of semen just above her ass cheeks. She moans waiting for the next cock.

I am led up the stairs to a position just in the shadows of the stage, behind and to the right of Arlene. My cock aches. My eyes are visually delighted. The Asian woman has finished her third cock. I watch arches of white gooey liquid shine in the stage lights as they descend and land on her small pert breasts and tight stomach. Her hand plays in the liquid as yet another cock enters her mouth.

Arlene will be happy. A rather large black cock positions itself behind her and thrusts forward. The first movement buries the first quarter into her pussy. As if sensing an above average cock behind her she pushes back, sliding another quarter deep into her. The man pulls back before plunging in again. The front half of his mammoth tool glistens with her wetness.

I am close enough to her a strong squishy sound as his full member disappears into her. I stand in the shadows. It is cool but I can feel the heat from the lights over the performance stage. The air circulates towards me bringing me the strong smell of semen, sweat and vaginal juices. I am close enough to hear. The black man grunts vigorously as he slides his huge round slab in and out ferociously. Arlene moans into the pussy she is tending to. The sound is muffled but intense. Up above I hear the Asian slurping and sucking intensely on the other man’s cock.

I am also close enough to pick up the details. The Asian lady has nice creamy skin that glistens under the stage lights. Pools of cum trickle down her chin before coming to rest and pooling on her tits and on her stomach. The newer releases glisten opaquely in the light. The older ejaculate has a dusty quality to it. I watch her tight nipples heave on her chest as she breathes heavily. She tries to gather in enough air, gasping occasionally. The passion she feels from Arlene’s tongue along with the cock wedge deeply in her mouth make it hard for her to catch her breath.

Arlene’s blonde mane moves slowly side to side in between the legs of the Asian lady. Her shoulders absorb most of the impact of the black man pounding her from behind. She rests on her elbows, her arms extended just beyond her head. Her shoulders rock back and forth. The lights are bright on her back, highlighting her tan and her toned muscles. Underneath her nice B cup breasts are bouncing in the shadows. I watch the outline of her nearest breast, watching her erect nipples just crease over the top of the stage’s fabric.

Her ass is firm and round. Her cheeks compress and release as the black man’s torso bounces against her. His cock appears and disappears, shiny black in the light. He is plunging his full length into her and she is taking it. My cock is bursting taking it all in.

Arlene’s body tightens and the rhythm of their fucking is broken. I am momentarily confused until I see the black man pushing his cock, forcing Arlene’s clenching vaginal walls back open. I watch as Arlene shutters through several intense orgasms. Shortly thereafter time is called and the black man is led away. His cock long and hard but not yet drained.

Hands touch my arm, gently guiding me out of the shadows and into the light. Naked with a hard cock in my hand I kneel behind Arlene’s wet, open pussy. The black cock has stretched her wide. The light is just right and I can see deep inside her walls. They are still lightly contracting and quivering from her last orgasm. A hand gently nudges my shoulder. I align my cock at her opening and lean into her.

She is so wet and open my full member slides effortlessly into her. The feeling is one of relief as her warmth gathers around me. Naturally I start to pump and enjoy the sensations. Slowly my eyes adjust and I become more aware of my immediate surroundings. I continue to thrust as I search the darkness, unable to see the stands or crowd. My eyes and thoughts move back to my cock. I watch my penis, now wet with juice, slipping in and out of Arlene’s wet hole. Her inner lips sealing over my penis float back and forth to my motion. The intensity builds and I try to last, concentrating elsewhere. I concentrate on her tanned ass cheeks rocking back and forth in front of me. I have a strong desire to lick them but can not by the rules.

Arlene sunbathes topless and in a thong at home. Her cheeks are golden brown. Only a small white line that ascends from the top of her anal crack and opens into a small triangle in the low point of the back just above her ass breaks the continuity of her golden skin. The small of her back and ass fixates me as we slide together in unison.

Above I hear the breathing increase before a man exhales in release. The sound louder than usual Arlene looks up as well. Large wads of cum fly down from above, landing on her hair and face and on the legs and midriff of the Asian woman. My cock keeps flying in Arlene’s cunt, her pussy contracting every so slightly on it. I look up as the last of the man’s orgasm lands on the Asian’s stomach and on her tits. She licks him clean as her hands tug at her nipples.

I fight the building urge in my balls to let loose. I continue to push and pull my cock in and out of Arlene’s pussy, enjoying the sensation as her wall contract and expand ever so slightly. My rhythm is interrupted as her hip rotates to the right. I look down to see what is happening. Arlene has raised her head from the lap of the Asian. With her right hand she is playing with the puddle of cum that landed on the other woman’s leg. She tastes a bit with her finger before running her tongue up and down the Asian’s leg, licking her clean. She pulls forward so she is position to clean the cum off the Asians upper hip and stomach.

I adjust myself to stay deeply inside Arlene’s pussy as she works her way around. As she continues to lick I feel the first wave of an orgasm building within her. Suddenly her vaginal muscles contract and grip my cock tightly. She shudders and leans back. Her head slides off of the Asian’s torso and down onto the floor as she lets out a moan of ecstasy. I continue to push into her, slowly forcing my way deeper and deeper into her tightly clenched pussy. With each additional penetration she moans louder.

Every ten to fifteen seconds her muscles relax and I fuck her aggressively. Quickly, she moans again as her vagina clinches down. Her head now fully on the floor my eyes look over her and into the lap of the Asian woman. Her legs are spread wide. Her pubic hairs trimmed into a tight little patch. Her pussy is open, labia fully engorged and her clit large and swollen. Her whole middle shimmers from the wetness of Arlene’s saliva and her own juices.

I push myself in one more time through Arlene’s contraction and fuck her for all I am worth. She loosens up and is even wetter now from her orgasms. The sensation of her warm, tight pussy and the visual view of the Asian’s waiting hole are too much. My balls tingle and build towards orgasm. I slide in and out faster and faster until I am ready. I pull myself out just in time and unleash a fresh stream of jism onto Arlene’s shoulder and upper back. Steadying myself I relax and place my twitching dick onto the top of her ass crack. My cock spits several more times, leaving a solid pool of white liquid on the small of her back on that white patch of non tanned skin where her thong sits.

I do not have time to admire my work as I am reminded to leave the stage. I smile at the Asian above but she is already sucking her next cock. My legs are slightly wobbly as I regain my footing and walk down the ramp and back into the shadow. I hardly notice the other naked man quickly ascending to take his place in Arlene’s now vacant vagina.

I am led back to the entrance hallway door and turn back to watch. An Asian man is pounding away inside of Arlene. She has gone back to licking the pussy in front of her with a passion. The Asian woman spasms in pleasure as Arlene finds the right spot. I watch and wait for Arlene to be finished off. Shortly the Asian man starts to tense as he plunges his cock deep inside Arlene. His face contorts as he holds himself steady. After another ten to fifteen seconds he gives her a couple of quick strokes before exiting the stage. Visible white gobs of cum are on his penis along with the familiar wetness from Arlene.

Arlene is helped up from her doggy-style position, which she has held for almost twenty minutes of fucking. Her knees buckle and wobble slightly as she is brought forward towards the door and main part of the crowd. Her hand reaches down between her legs and she runs three fingers into her folds. She pulls out some of the Asian man’s cum and rubs it across her belly drawing a large cheer from the crowd.

Tired she waves weakly to the crowd as she walks to the tunnel. Her chest is covered in dried cum from her earlier oral sessions. I great her in the hallway and she throws her arms around me for support. She has been out on the platform for fifty minutes of non-stop licking, sucking and fucking and is worn out. I slide my arm around her waist and over her hip to hold her steady as we walk back to the dressing room. We open the door and enter.

Joan is already dressed. “My what a site!” She states. We look in the mirror and take it all in. I stand there naked. My flaccid cock hangs limply in front of me. Only partially dried, some parts glisten from the residual moisture from my coupling with Arlene. Next to me, Arlene’s hair is rumpled and her eyes look tired and distant. She has been fucked by ten different men and sucked off five others in the last several hours. Her chest is covered in dried cum. Small drops of white appear from her pussy lips and run slowly down her legs.

Joan helps her into the shower. Arlene tries to clean herself but is too tired. I clean myself off quickly and turn to help Arlene. Too my surprise Joan has removed her clothes and come into the shower to help Arlene. I help hold her up, feeling her wet skin pressing against mine as Joan washes and rinses her hair for her. We stand her up and soap her off, scrubbing hard to try and get the dried cum off. I rub the soap onto her breasts and scrub them hard to get the dried cum off. Joan works equally hard on her butt and legs.

Arlene is done and we sit her down. I notice some soap on Joan’s breasts and point it out to her. Our eyes meet and my hand closes on Joan’s firm mound.

“I watched you on TV.” Joan mumbles in my ear. “I got so horny I could hardly contain myself but my pussy is kind of sore from the experience.” I am wondering if I would have the energy for this. Joan continues, “But, you could always lick me?” I am about to reply that I would be happy to when we hear a new voice.

“Excuse me, but no sex is allowed in the waiting area.” A smirking attendant subtly reminds us. “Your ride back to the airport is ready.” With that we redressed and flew home uneventfully. The conversation was subdued but I did learn that Arlene was game for another session and Joan had gotten the invitation to join the Gang Bang Club that the women had hoped she would.