GB Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

“OK.” She whispers. “The guy asked for a margarita but had a special request. He wants me to dip my nipples into it and let him suck the margarita mix off. The other man wants to season his drink with my pussy. And the lady wants to season her bourbon. She wants me to stick a piece of ice in my vagina so she can suck it out.”

The conversation is broken by some commotion in the back corner of the room. We hear Sarah moaning in pleasure. A man is on his knees lapping at her cunt. The bartender returns with the drinks.

“Wish me luck.” Irene winks as she picks up the tray.

The group smiles as Irene returns. One man takes the tray and sets in on a table. Irene picks the margarita off of it and seductively runs her finger around the edge. She holds the drink in her hand and bends down, placing her left nipple into the center of the drink. Irene straightens up and offers herself to the man.

He holds her gently at the waist as his tongue extends out and gently laps at her nipple. Irene repeats the service with her right nipple. Her knees grow weaker as the man pulls her nipple into his mouth. The routine repeats itself two more times before he gently takes the glass from her and thanks her.

Irene stands motionless as the second gentleman takes his Bloody Mary from her tray. He stands directly in front of her and talks to her gently. Their eyes are locked. I do not think Irene notices as he removes the celery stalk from his drink. Discreetly he positions it near her pubic region. He softly raises the stalk until it touches her pussy.

Irene jumps and settles back onto the ribbed vegetable. I see him whisper to her. She seems to relax. He rubs the stalk up and down her pussy. Irene places her hands on his shoulder to steady herself. He rubs more firmly as her pleasure grows. She whispers something to him and he changes to a more circular motion. Irene’s eyes roll back as she loses herself. Her knees buckle. Only the gentleman’s grip on her hips kept her from falling onto the floor. After several minutes he stops. Smelling, then licking the celery stalk before using it to stir his drink.

The woman approaches and says something to Irene. She does not respond and the woman repeats herself. Irene seems to understand. I watch as she reaches for the bourbon and pulls an ice cube out. Her hand moves down between her legs. My view is blocked but I understand she has inserted the ice cube into her vagina.

The lady kneels in front of her and buries her face into Irene’s crotch. I see Irene tremble as the lady whips back and forth before emerging with the ice cube in her teeth. Irene’s knees are weak. The men encourage her to lay back. The woman descends on her pussy and starts to eat away. From a distance I watch as Irene’s head starts to twitch back and forth. She arches back. I can only imagine she is having an intense orgasm.

I scan the room. All three hostesses are on the floor. Two men are working over the black woman’s massive tits. Sarah is on her side. One man fondling her tits while another is buried deep between her legs. Most of the men have large erections clearly visible in their pants. One of the women has a hand up her skirt between her legs. Just when I think this will break out into a Roman Orgy a bell rings.

Sarah rises from the floor. “OK, cocktail hour is over!” She whispers, not yet fully recovering her poise. “If you will excuse us, we must prepare for dinner. The time is 7:15. Dinner will be served next door at 7:30 sharp.” With that she ushered the other ladies out and back into the antechamber.

“So, what do you think so far?” Sarah asked.

“Fantastic!” Irene answers. “Not what I was expecting. I’m so turned on with expectation that I can’t wait for the next act!”

“Great! Let me explain what is going to happen then will have a five minute break. In the next room we have three tables. We are going to serve the dinners from our bodies.” Sarah explains. I notice Irene is bursting in anticipation. “Before our guests enter we will take our positions. We will lie face up on the table with our legs spread wide-open. The tables are designed so we will have a place to rest our feet but will keep us available if you know what I mean. The dinner is in several courses that are to be eaten off of our bodies or by dipping into sauces spread onto our bodies. There is no formal seating. The guests will eat ala Carte. Back in five! No corsets, gloves or hat. Only garters.” She says as we break.

I help Irene untie her corset. I ask her how it has been.

“Really erotic. The lighting is elegant. The men are truly gentlemen. I don’t feel like a whore but I really want to act like one. The contrasts are blowing my mind. I’m standing naked in a mansion with people in formal wear caring on normal conversations one minute. The next my nipples are being pleasured.”

Her corset drops and she steps out of it. “And the margarita was nice. The cold drink sent tingles down deep into my pussy. By the time the lady started to suck the ice out I was on the verge. That orgasm was intense.”

“Ladies, let’s go!” Sarah commands as the five-minute break is up. She leads us into the dining room.

Three rectangular tables are spread throughout. “Pick your table ladies.” Sarah states. She is leaning on the one closest to the kitchen.

“Excuse me Sarah, could I have that table?” Irene asks.

“Sure” She replies, “but why?”

“I’d like to make sure my friend could watch if he can’t play.” Irene responds.

Sarah complies, “I’m sure he can play in the night cap.” She looks at me, “Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the show!” With that I take a position near the kitchen door.

Irene and the black woman position themselves on the table. Sarah does a final inspection before the cooks start preparing the meals.

“Very good!” She says examining Irene. Her ankles locked into braces attached to either leg of the table. Her legs are spread at a good angle, the position naturally opening up her pussy. “Would you like your arms tied down as well?” Sarah asks Irene.

“I’m not sure. Why would I?”

“Just so you don’t disrupt the food if you get to excited. I usually don’t do that but I do like having the blindfold on.” Sarah answers.

“Being blindfolded…that sounds fun!” Irene answers. Sarah confirms it’s good and gives one to Irene. She repeats the process with the black woman before settling onto her table. She confirms that the food is ready and invites the guest back in.

Large wooden doors slide open and the forty guests enter. They have also lost attire. The men have shed their shirts and are now all bare-chested. The three women have shed their dresses and bras. Topless and in panties they join the men in mingling around the tables observing the treats in front of them. A waiter rings a small bell letting the blindfolded Sarah know she can continue.

“Thank you for joining us. I trust you will pardon me for not getting up!” Sarah the hostess states. Naked, blindfolded and spread before her guests. “Tonight we have three themed dinner flights for your enjoyment. Each hostess will present our special offerings to you in three separate courses. Feel free to mix and mingle and enjoy our offerings. You will notice there are no plates or utensils. Tonight’s meal is to be consumed as finger food or nibbled from our hostesses. I trust you will know what to do. Please begin.” Sarah concludes. The wait staff enters the room.

“Our first theme is Southern Cajun. For appetizers we have hush puppies and soft shell crab cakes in a nice creamy sauce.” Sarah professionally states. Directly behind her two waiters are spooning small dollops of white cream sauce onto the black woman. Onto these dollops they lay the hush puppies and cream cakes. By the time Sarah is done most of the black ladies torso and legs are covered.

“Feel free to begin.” Sarah states. Several guests wander over to the woman and start to nipple the cakes from her body. She gently writhes as the tongues dance on her skin. “Our second theme is Italian. For appetizers we have proscuitto, cantaloupe and grilled vegetables, misto verdure, for our Italian friends.”

As she talks the waiters have returned from the kitchen and surrounded Irene. She twists slightly as the first cool piece of Italian ham is laid over a nipple. Pieces of cantaloupe are draped over her inner thigh, around her hips and over her lower pelvic region including her small pubic hair patch and genitals. Zucchini and squash grilled in olive oil are spooned onto her flat stomach. Her chest expands and contracts rapidly indicated her excitement.

“Of course, garlic bread will be available through all three courses.” Sarah continues the outline of the meal as the waiters lie out the bread and start to paint large, thick stripes of soft garlic butter on Irene thighs inches from her pussy. “The garlic butter is excellent. But our house specialty is pussy. Our warm bread and our hostess’s wet juices are an excellent match! Enjoy!”

A small group surrounds Irene. They work slowly and patiently. One person will suck a sautéed vegetable off her stomach while another person nipples the ham from her breast. Irene arches her back and seems to enjoy the textures of the foods, tongues and lips working on her body. From my vantage point I can see her pussy get wetter and wetter. I continue to enjoy watching Irene as Sarah calls out the last course.

“Our final theme is Sushi. I will be your hostess. Enjoy our opening offer of gyoza with a nice plum sauce and edam me beans. You will find the gyoza’s available across my breasts, shoulders and arms.” As she speaks the wait staff smother her chest with plum sauce and then lays the gyoza on her. “The edam me beans are presented below. I hope you enjoy nibbling them from around my thighs, off of my pubic hair and lower stomach. For those of you more adventurous I also have several seasoned beans waiting for you in my pussy. Enjoy!” I watch the staff prepare her, inserting the beans gingerly into her hole.

The guests finish the appetizers quickly. Each woman is moaning in pleasure as ten to fifteen tongues explore their bodies. Slowly they pull away as the last morsels are lapped from the women’s bodies. Irene and the black woman are left unattended. All attention focuses on Sarah as the last of the beans are fished from her pussy. A bell rings indicating the first course is over.

Sarah’s lies back on the table her torso heaving as she regains her breath. “Sorry, I needed a minute.” She replies as she regains her composure and assumes her role. She introduces the dinner course and the scene is repeated. The black woman serves Jambalaya and Shrimp Creole. Irene’s Italian offering is ravioli with pesto sauce and cheese sauce. Guests dip the ravioli in the pesto sauce spread over her chest or the cheese sauce dripped onto her thighs and midriff. Some simply rub them over her open labia and clit for seasoning.

Sarah offers a sushi bar on her body. Pieces of salmon, tuna and other fish are draped on over her rib cage, neck and nipples. Little red salmon eggs are spread over her stomach and into her pubic hairs. As a final treat a hand roll is made. The short end inserted into her vagina.

My cock throbs from the visual stimulations. The black woman is the farthest away. I only see heads bent over and buried into the body on the table. I cannot see but can imagine what is happening to her large breasts and deep mocha nipples. I imagine her vagina parted from her excitement. Deep rich pink pussy displayed nicely against her brown skin.

Irene is closer. Her body twists and turns as she reacts to the sensations overwhelming her body. Guests lick the sauces and small ravioli pieces from all over her body. Every few minutes one will hold ravioli in his mouth and gently rub it over her open labial lips.

Sarah has the best. While guests nibble are her body a sushi chef is filling orders for hand rolls. As he finishes he sticks the small end firmly into her waiting snatch. The patron eats the hand roll. Finishing with his nose jammed into her sloppy wet cunt pulling the last morsels out of her inner lips with his tongue.

I start to unzip my pants to masturbate. I cannot control myself as well as the invited guests. A waiter sternly tells me that will not allowed. I sit and watch the remainder of the dinner with my balls begging for relief. The bell rings indicated this course is over.

Again, Sarah needs time to catch her breath. She eventually finds the energy to continue. “We have one last course for your enjoyment. For our Sushi menu we conclude with mango mochi and green tea ice cream that will be served from my body. Our Italian menu will conclude with five flavors of gelato. Our Southern menu is unique. We will be serving Banana’s Foster but not in the traditional way. We ask your patience in mixing it yourself. Our hostess will have a hot run cream on her thighs, smooth vanilla ice cream all over her breasts and fresh banana’s available from her kitty. Enjoy!”

My cock cries for relief as another round of slurping and sucking begins. Sarah lies back as cold blocks of mochi are deposited on her body and green tea ice cream smeared on her stomach. She disappears in a mob of tongues. The black woman is too distant but I do catch the waiter diplomatically peeling bananas and inserting them into her.

Irene jumps as the first cold gelato is spread over her. Her body develops goose bumps from the cold. Quickly the guests lick her clean. Warming her with their probing tongues. As the last licks are taken a waiter quietly approaches and places a large scoop of gelato directly on her pussy. She almost leaps when it touches her.

A lucky man moves forward and lowers his head between her legs. His heads bops in wide circles as he bites and licks the gelato into his mouth. The gelato disappears but he continues on. His mouth pulling in large portions of her pussy which he proceeds to lick and suckle. Irene writhes in pleasure.

Sarah is having the same treatment done to her. Her hands clasp the side of the table. Her grip so tight her fingers are turning white. Her torso arches upwards. Sarah’s delicate white breast arch towards the chandelier as she contorts in ecstasy. Her mouth opens and several loud moans erupt.

The head in Irene’s lap has stopped moving about. He has pulled her clit deeply into his mouth and must be giving her a good tongue-lashing. Her hands tug on her nipples as she let’s out a long scream signaling an intense orgasm. Sarah is doing the same as the bell sounds.

Surprisingly the guests pull back respecting that this session has ended. Without instruction they retreat back through the wooden doors and shut them. Irene pulls off her blindfold. She sits up on her elbows and surveys the situation. Her body is covered in traces of sauces and creams of various colors. The table coated as well. Slowly Sarah recovers and gets up.

“Well, how was that!” She exclaims. “Let’s go get cleaned up for the encore. Showers are through the kitchen.” The girls follow her back to a large shower and take turns cleaning up. The shower room has enclosed separate stalls for the women. I sit outside of Irene’s stall as she describes the experience.

“I just loved being blindfolded. Not being able to see seems to raise the other senses. Every time they placed food on body or somebody licked it off was electric. I’d get so hot waiting… anticipating what the next things was going to feel like.”

“Didn’t the food feel strange on you?” I ask

“It felt really kinky. I don’t know what it was. Being tied up naked? Or, knowing all these elegantly dressed people are viewing me and getting ready to lick me? Or was it the feel of the food on my skin? Probably all of it interacted together.” Irene responds.

“Did the hot food or cold food make a difference?”

“They were both great. The hot food and cold both shocked my skin when it was first applied. But somehow it made it more sensitive. Made the feeling of all those tongues running over me that much more vivid. I’m getting so fucking horny thinking about it.” Her shower done she steps out and stands naked in front of me. Her pussy inches from my face. I want to lick it so bad. Our eyes meet and I am about to lean in when Sarah emerges.

“Glad you are enjoying the event. Can’t you feel the electricity? You’re not the only one that NEEDS to get fucked good and hard right now! I do to and I would bet a lot so does Erica and so do all of our guests. What has been your favorite part?” She asks Irene as she dries off her legs.

“At first I really enjoyed the bread. That texture and warmth rubbing against my clit was too much. I came twice during the appetizers alone. But, the finale with the gelato was over the top. The shock of the cold ice cream followed by that mouth and tongue ravishing all of me was indescribable. The cold really made things alive!”

“I agree.” Says Sarah. “That’s my favorite part as well. I love this session so much. It’s all about building up tension for a big finish. If things have worked out well all people want to do now is fuck anything and anyone.”

“That’s so true.” Irene says, her hand massaging her pubic hairs. “At first I was getting frustrated. I’ve been naked for several hours now and only had foreplay. Really nice unique foreplay but that’s all.”

“Yeah, but a lot of it is mental. I get so turned on walking through this house naked. And mingling at a party with all my goodies out caring on the normal chatter only to have the moments broken by spontaneous little erotic treats!”

“Like having your nipples dipped in a margarita and sucked off?” Irene asks.

“Exactly! And the dinner building that sense of when will I get off. I often find myself asking why doesn’t someone just fuck me. My pussy is wet, wide and spread and I am tied up. Nothing is stopping them. I get hot just waiting and that tongue at the end brings me off.” Sarah adds in.

“Brings you off but doesn’t really fulfill you!” Irene states. “I’ve had three orgasms but have never felt I need to get fucked more than now!”

“The session still works!” Sarah says with a smile. “I need to clear my head enough to get you guys organized for the finale!” She pauses and looks at me. “OK, I heard about your stunt. Almost whipping your cock out and jerking off!”

I look back hurt and embarrassed. I stumble for an answer, “I’m sorry. I just got so horny I couldn’t help myself.”

“Didn’t you understand the rules? The whole point of this is to get so excited the release is better than average.” She asks.

“I do understand the rules and have no excuse for breaking them. But, I guess I just need to know when the release is coming. I can’t wait to get back to the house and masturbate then.” I respond.

Sarah pauses for a minute, composing her response. “What to do with you? First, I’m really glad you took responsibility for your actions. You are the kind of man we like. Second, I had not fully appreciated what denying you the ability to participate was likely to do. You will be able to play at the end…I’ll explain that in a minute. I’ve decided we can make an exception to the rules for you. Before we go out for the big act you can get off.”

“Thanks, but what do you mean by get off? Masturbate? And in front of everyone?”

“Well, that would be fun to watch.” Sarah smirks. “But, if one the ladies wants to help that would be fine. The only rule is no anal or vaginal penetration. I don’t think they should get worn out…yet! And, I’m kind of worried about oral as well.”

“Wow, that leaves a lot of possibilities open!” Irene responds.

“I’ll do the white boy!” Erica responds. “You want to fuck my tits?” She asks me as she swings those mammoth things at me. I take a step back. “What’s a matter? You worried Erica’s going to hurt you?” With that she knelt in front of me and took my cock deep into her mouth. Her suction was intense. She slowly slid my member out. I moaned as I felt every movement of her lips and tongue against my shaft. Erica was not a small woman. When she stood she was easily 6 feet tall. And she was large. While not fat she must have weighed in at 200 pounds. Her saving grace was she was large everywhere.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers