GB Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
112 Followers

“You starin’ at my titties!” Erica asks, “It’s OK. Men love my titties!” With that she leans forward holding her tits up. “You can feel ‘em boy!” They are huge. I cup her left breast in my hand. My full hand disappears as I cup the bottom of the breast and raise it. The boob is heavier than any I have felt before.

Erica laughs, “Boyz like my tits. Let me get you off!” With that she grabs my cock and shoves it between her tits. I’ve never been in anything this plush before. My white meat slides in out of her cocoa brown jugs. Her flesh is warm and pliant, surrounding and stroking my cock as she lunges up and down. My cock tingles as her flesh slides against the sensitive tip of my cock and my shaft. I sink deeper into her feeling my balls sliding up and down her glands as well.

“Oh fuck!” I mumble, “I don’t think I can hold on. I’m going to cum.”

“Give Erica your juice!” She says as her lips wrap around my shaft. I pump several quick hard loads down her throat. She smacks her lips and releases my now limp cock. “Yummy, yummy!”

“Well, that was exciting!” Says Sarah. “Are you feeling any better?”

“Yes, but I usually don’t cum that quick.” I say sheepishly.

“OK, enough of the male ego. I could tell you were ready to pop but Erica really is good!” Sarah states. I nod in agreement. “Hopefully that can keep you happy until you get another chance later tonight.” She turns back to Irene and Erica, “OK, you guys still horny and ready!”

“More than ever!” Irene states, “I need some cock badly!!”

“Good!!! Here is what is up next. As the invite stated our coup-de-tat is fresh pussy and cum. We are the pussy but we also need to supply cum. Several of the guests her tonight enjoy the taste of cum. This fantasy is really for them. The guests are going to place their orders and we are going to fulfill them. Do you understand?” Sarah asks? Irene and Erica’s expression implies they do not.

“I’ll be crystal clear. Our guest will be very graphic in stating where on your body they would like to eat cum. This could be anything as benign as off of your stomach or tits to out of your asshole.” Sarah states. Irene and I look surprised.

“Good, thought that would get your attention. This really is fun. Think of it this way. You can fuck and suck to your heart’s content and the other person will lick you clean every time. Any other questions, we are almost late.”

“Did I hear you correctly, out of our assholes?” Irene questions.

“That’s a good point. In keeping with our club policy you do not need to do anything you do not want to. There are wrist bands in scattered around the room. We assume you are open to fucking and sucking. If you need a break simply leave the room. If you are open to anal sex place a wristband on your arm. But, only if you are ready!”

“What does that mean? Only if you are ready.” Erica asks

“There are tubes of KY around the room. I suggest you lube yourself up before putting the bands on. In the middle of the session it is easy to lose track and just crave it. That’s what I mean. Make sure you are ready.”

“Why don’t we just lube up in case?” Erica asks, “I’m pretty sure I will be game at some point.”

“Well, I like anal when I’m really horny as well. That’s a good idea.” Sarah concludes. With that she finds a bottle and spreads the lubricant onto her hands. I watch as her and Erica lubes the outside of their holes.

“What about you Irene? Do you do anal?” Sarah asks.

“I’ve done it once. I’m not sure.” Irene responds. Sarah encourages her to be prepared. Irene thinks over and decides to lube up. I sit and watch as all three women stick one or two fingers into their rectums to lubricate their back doors.

“Ready?” Sarah asks. The women nod. “OK, remember you need to have the wristband on for anal. Unlike the other sessions the guests are already in the room waiting for us. There are no stations. When somebody wishes to eat some cum they will request a guest to donate and ask you to help. Simply do what is asked. Here we go…I’ll introduce the session and then you are on your own!”

Sarah leads us into a library. The ceilings are extremely high and covered in elegant stained wood. The walls are lined with leather bound books. The room cleared of everything but a few leather seats and a small bar. The guests are enjoying cognac and other aperitifs. And, they are all naked.

“I hope you have enjoyed your evening!” Sarah announces. “As promised, we will be offering our house special. Pussy and Cum!!! Please partake frequently and often. Our hostesses are open to serve you!” With that a nice looking brunette approaches Sarah and whispers in her ear.

“We have our first order. This nice young lady is in the mood for cum served on the outside of a pussy.” With that she place her rear on the arm of the sofa and reclines back. She places one leg high on the back of the sofa and the other solidly on the floor exposing her red wet hole to the room. She yells loudly, “Would somebody be so kind as to help me fill the ladies order and fuck this little pussy of mine. Let the party begin!!!”

“I’ll be happy to help you out!” A taller man yells. He moves directly towards Sarah. With his cock in his hand he guides it straight into her hole and starts to gently push himself into her.

“No need to be civil!” Sarah yells, “Fuck the shit out of me….all of you!!!”

With that he starts to pump away. I discreetly wander out of the kitchen. My clothes left behind I am naked and wearing a mask Sarah provided for me. I move closer and watch as the cowboy rides her deep and hard. His face contorts as an orgasm approaches. “Here it comes!” He sputters out to the brunette as he deposits several stringy loads of semen on Sarah’s red pubic patch and lower belly.

“Thank you.” The brunette state politely as she leans forward and fully extends her tongue. She expertly curls the end as she swipes over the largest deposit. The white liquid is whipped back into her mouth. “Yum.” She states as she goes in and licks Sarah clean.

To my left I see a man has mounted Erica, a petite blonde waiting patiently at her side. Another older blonde is talking with Irene. The brunette has whispered something to Sarah.

“We have a new Order! Would somebody fuck my wet pussy and cum on my tits?” With that I step forward anxiously. Sarah sees this and motions me away and to the side. Another man steps in and starts pumping vigorously. I approach the side of the couch. I am excited as she grabs my cock and strokes it. She motions me near.

“Honey, I’m sorry I forgot to tell you something. All of the guests have already selected their cum sources. Unless she already picked you then you can not fill her request.” I looked very disappointed.

“Don’t worry. I’m going to assume Irene would have you as her source and you can be mine as well. When we are ready you can have some fun. Are you OK with that?” I reluctantly nod my head in agreement. She continues to stroke my cock, her body rocks back and forth as the man pounds away inside of her.

“One other favor?” She whispers as she lightly licks my erect shaft, “Could you pass a message to the other women. They, or one of the guests, should announce the order to the room. This keeps things moving.”

The man fucking Sarah announces he is going to come. She discreetly pushes me away as the man shuffles around her. He holds his wet cock in his hand trying to hold back. He just manages to kneel next to her chest as the first rockets of cum erupt. They land squarely on her nipple and lower left breast.

Again I watch as the brunette seductively licks Sarah’s nipples. She is going to town suckling away as I leave to spread my message. Erica is flat on a table with one gentleman deep inside her. Her head is curved back over the end, a cock fully engulfed in her mouth. She mumbles she understands.

I find Irene next. Her and the older blonde are walking together chatting as four men follow close behind. “Hi” She says casually.

I answer back before passing on Sarah’s messages.

“So, for you to get some I need to request your seed?” Irene responds, “I can do that. Are you ready to fuck?”

“Yeah, where do you want to do it?” I ask eager to release my tensions.

“Easy tiger, I think what has to happen is I need to ‘order’ from someone else and have you fuck them. And for me to do that I need to have filled the orders I have gotten. When we get to it do you want to fuck Erica or Sarah?” Irene asks. I don’t get a chance to respond.

“Excuse me, would you be kind enough serve me some cum up from your mouth?” The brunette that was with Sarah asks Irene.

“Sure, I was just moving over to the carpeted area. A little easier on my body.” We all walk behind Irene until she finds a nice wide carpeted space.

Irene kneels on the carpet and asks, “The lady has an order. Would somebody be so kind as to cum in my mouth?” Quickly a man appears and Irene takes him inside. She sucks away for several minutes before he ejaculates.

Irene opens her mouth to show off his release. I watch as the brunette kneels across from Irene. She carefully leans into Irene and inserts her tongue into Irene’s mouth. She pulls the man juice back into her mouth and swallows seductively. The brunette whispers again into her ear.

“We have another order for cum in my mouth!” Irene proclaims. Here knees are getting sore so she gets down on her hands and knees and waits for the next volunteer. Within seconds a man silently positions himself in front of her and she begins to work on his knob.

Irene is working his shaft in and out of her mouth when another lady whispers in her ear. Irene looks a little shocked but bobs her head yes. A nice looking Hispanic lady rises and addresses the small gathering around Irene.

“The lady is currently unable to speak due to the cock down her throat. She has consented to fill my order. Would someone be good enough to leave a load of tasty liquid in this young ladies pussy so I can suck it out?”

A well built tanned blonde man takes a position behind Irene and slowly pushes his cock into her opening. With his hands firmly on holding her hips steady he pushes in all the way and starts a steady deep penetrating rhythm. I stand with the rest of the small group watching this man slide in and out of Irene as her head bobs up and down the cock in front of her.

The man lasts a several minute before he stops and pushes in deeply. His face contorts as he leaves his load deep inside Irene. The Hispanic lady thanks him before lying down under Irene and pulling her hole down to her waiting mouth. Small drops of white liquid seep from her vagina. The Hispanic woman’s tongue laps across Irene’s labia catching each of these drops. She pulls Irene down to her and pushes her tongue farther in, searching for her hidden treat.

The stimulation is enough to bring Irene to an orgasm. She momentarily lets the cock in front of her slip from her mouth. Her hands grip his thighs as his head dips. The Hispanic woman senses her situation starts giving her upper lips and clit quick, strong flicks. Irene tenses as her orgasm hits. Her muscles contract and large gobs of cum push out of her vaginal opening. The Hispanic greedily laps it up.

Irene returns to lapping at the cock in front of her. She strokes the shaft as her lips work the head of the penis. Irene expertly strokes his cock and quickly gets him to explode. The brunette moves in quickly and shares a kiss with Irene. She quickly drains the cum out and leaves. Irene does not get a chance to get up. The blonde she walked over with has requested a serving of cum off her wonderful ass cheeks. She makes herself comfortable as a dark haired man with a rather small but long penis begins to screw her.

As Irene relaxes and enjoys another penis I survey the room. Small crowds of six to ten people crowd around each woman. Erica is busily sucking on a cock while a good-looking blonde sucks an older deposit from her massive tits. Sarah is on the floor. She moans in pleasure as the Hispanic lady licks her pussy pulling a load of man juice from it.

Irene taps me on the leg to get my attention. The man is done with her and has left a large pool of cum on her left ass cheek. The brunette moves in to lick her clean.

“Are you ready?” Irene asks. I say yes. “OK, I’m going to see if I can make a request and get away with it.” The brunette is finished and no one new has approached her. She quickly reaches Sarah and whispers in her ear. Sarah looks up and smiles at me.

“The lady has a request. She would like to enjoy a warm hot serving of juice from my tits. Would anyone care to fulfill her request?” With that last comment she winks at me. Not needing any prodding I step towards Sarah.

“How do you want me?” Sarah asks. I have knelt between her legs and survey the body in front of me. Her naturally pink pussy appears even more swollen and engorged than before. Her pussy has been fucked several times and gapes up at me, not having returned to its more normal form.

“I’d like to see. Do her like you are.” Irene whispers in my ear. With that I edge forward, aim my cock at the center of her opening and push forward. My cock descends into her wetness. Sarah’s walls are stretched but still stimulating due to all of the wetness from the licking she just got.

“God, that looks so good.” Irene whispers in my ear. “Fuck that pussy…wow, look at how her inner lips stretch and pull around.” I tell her that dirty talk is really turning me on. She continues, “Your cock looks so big sliding in and out of her. How does she take it all….Push it in all the way, fill that bitch up!” Irene continues.

I let her know I am close. “Come on my tits.” Sarah reminds me. I concentrate on her nice globes. Her nipples are very pink and tight. I imagine biting and sucking them as my balls explode. I pull out and deposit a large pool on her left breast. My next shot is better aimed and I spread a nice pool out over her right nipple. With that I am done.

Irene moves in to clean her up. She lies on her side and licks her left breast clean. She starts to move to the right breast when a man makes a request. Irene stops and announces to the room. “The gentleman has placed an order. Would someone please fuck me pussy and leave a nice treat for him in there.”

Sarah repositions herself so Irene can lick her right breast clean while allowing each woman to open up there lower regions to any interested parties.

“Did I hear him right?” Irene whispers to Sarah.

“What do you mean…ooohh, lick my tits just like that.” Sarah responds as Irene rolls her tongue over Sarah’s nipple.

“Did he want to fuck me….or did her want to eat out the come?”

“He wants to eat out the cum. Several of our male guests are participating tonight. Doesn’t that turn you on? Oh, keep sucking my nipple!” Sarah replies.

“Oh God!” Irene says as a rather large penis is inserted into her vagina. “Oh, that feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me hard!” She screams out. Regaining her composure she mumbles to Sarah, “I guess it does, I can’t wait for him to suck my pussy out.” The thick cock works in and out of Irene’s pussy. Her conversation stops as the sensations emanating from deep in her vagina over come her.

A large group approaches Sarah and Irene. The petite blonde asks Sarah if she will do anal. She reaches over and pulls on a wristband. The blonde whispers something more and Sarah nods.

“I have an rather large order. The lady has placed a request for herself and her male friend. They would like to indulge themselves to a pool of cum served from my cute red pussy and nice tight ass. Could three to four of you gang fuck me? The lady has requested to eat from a ‘sloppy overflowing wet mess of a cum can.’ Also, if one or two of you would kindly enjoy my ass.”

I watch intently as two men lay on either side of Sarah. Her face contorts as the first man gingerly enters her ass. Once he is in the other man enters and starts to enjoy her other opening. The three bodies start to entwine. Sarah moans louder and louder as the two cocks work inside of her.

Irene’s head is only a few feet from Sarah. She also exhales deeply as the large cock works her hole. “God, Sarah. Your and the cock are turning me on. God, that cock is ripping me apart.” Irene moans. The man hesitates slightly. “Fuck me deeper, tear me up!” She says to encourage him as she buries her head in the carpet.

The cock in her finishes up and is quickly replaced with another. Irene look up startled by the second penis. She expected the latest deposit would be collected. The gentleman that originally made the request whispers in her ear, “I like to eat a really sloppy pussy!” She settles back to enjoy her second straight fuck. Sarah is doing the same.

Within minutes another man approaches Irene and asks if she will suck a cock and let him lick cum from her back. She agrees and soon a cock is in front of her face. She hungrily sucks it in. Irene licks up and down the shaft frequently then deeply buries the cock deep into her mouth.

Sarah thrashes about on the carpet. She bucks back and forth as orgasm after orgasm sweeps over her. The room has gathered around these two women. Irene lies on her left side servicing a man in her mouth and one in her already cum-filled pussy. Sarah lies on her right side facing Irene. Her head rocks back and forth from the thrusting of the cocks into her ass and pussy.

The room has crowded around these women. The hard squishing noise of their penis’s slamming into the women resonates from the walls and mixes with Sarah’s loud cries. The man leaves a white load in Sarah’s now gaping asshole. Quickly a new man slides in behind Sarah and inserts his cock into her wet puckered opening.

A lady kneels beside Irene and whispers in her ear. Irene does not respond and she repeats her request. She speaks up, “Do you do anal?” Irene’s hand stretches out and finds a wristband. Irene holds it up in answer before lazily trying to place it on her arm. Caught up in ecstasy she lets the wristband drop knowing the message has been communicated.

The next five minutes are a wash of debauchery. After three vaginal and two anal releases Sarah is sloppy enough. The petite blonde and nice looking dark haired man roll her onto her back. They spread her legs wide and bury themselves into the sticky goop. Sarah just lays there, exhausted from ten minutes of hard, straight double-penetration.

Irene is next. First, the cock she is sucking leaves a load on his back. A longhaired man slurps it up. Shortly afterwards the man in her vagina lets go. The gentleman who placed the order gently works his head between her legs. As a cock fills her asshole he devours her pussy. She literally jumps as wave after wave of orgasms sweep through her body.

The man is done enjoying his meal and departs. Irene rolls into a fetal position as the man fucks away at her ass. She catches her breath, recovering from her orgasm, and relaxes as the man leaves a load of cum around the rim of her asshole. Exhausted from thirty minutes of screwing she subtly raises her leg and enjoys the sensation as the woman licks the rim of her just fucked asshole.

Irene rolls flat on her back and exhales. Sarah, also flat on her back, rises up on her elbows and surveys the room. The evening is almost over and it appears everyone is satiated. “Well, are our guests well served?” She asks. They respond affirmatively. “Does anyone desire anything else?” There are no further requests so Sarah declares the evening closed.

“Thank you all for coming. I hope you enjoyed the meal as much as we enjoyed serving you!” With that three women receive a hearty applause, curtsey and leave the room.

The women stop at the kitchen for a snack and drink of water before showering up. Erica excuses herself and takes her ride home. Her ass is sore from six straight fucks and she wants to get herself into a nice bath.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
112 Followers