GB Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

The selection is made without a word being spoken. Joan takes him by his hand and leads him to the couch. She sits on the couch and faces the man. Joan slowly opens her knees and exposes herself to him. Her pussy opens to him as she spreads her legs wide. My cock hardens, as I desire to be that man about to fuck Joan.

He kneels between her legs and aims his member at her. Joan places her legs over his shoulders opening her fully for him. He thrusts hard once. Joan closes her eyes as her body rocks to his thumping. Not yet wet he needs to push hard several times before settling into a solid fucking rhythm. As the intercourse intensifies Joan opens her eyes. She locks her with a lustful gaze on the man above her.

They screw intensely for three minutes, Joan’s nice breasts bouncing up and down on her chest as the blonde man enjoys her. Joan’s eyes have developed a sexual glaze as the man slows and thrusts one last time deeply into Joan. His ass cheeks clench as he unloads his seed inside her.

Without a word said he pulls back and kneels in front of her. Joan’s hands clinch the cushions of the sofa as her head leans back. Her face one of pleasure as the man starts to work on her cum-filled pussy. Joan’s nipples tense firm and hard. Her hands start to tug at them as she clinches her lower lip in her teeth. Her mouth opens and she moans in pleasure as the first orgasmic waves roll over her. The blonde man takes his time cleaning her up licking her just fucked cunt deeply. Joan moans loudly as her orgasms follow one after the other. I am envious of her pleasure and aware of my building frustrations at the same time.

Joan starts to relax as the blond head unburies itself from deep within her thighs. As he rises and leaves I realize my concentration has been fixated on Joan. I did not notice four other men enter during the time Joan was getting done. Four naked men, Cory, Esmeralda, Julie and I stand watching Joan have sex.

The raw sexually drive and pleasure of Joan’s sex had momentarily transfixed the room. As the moment passed the women paired up. An average height but stocky black man helped Esmeralda to the floor. Quickly his black meat was working in and out of her pussy. At the same time a dark haired average looking Asian man has led Julie to a chair. She leans over the back of the chair and grips the legs as he aims his cock at her hole. Contrary to stereotypes he is well endowed and struggles to stuff his massive cock into her hole. Julie clutches the chair leg as his cock pushes deeper and deeper into her as he struggles to have his full length enjoy her pleasures.

The crotch of my pants bulges as my erection begs for release. The black man expires quickly depositing a large sticky load in the opening of Esmeralda’s vagina and lower belly. She starts to purr softly as he licks her and his ejaculate from her. Julie exhales heavily as the Asian thrusts deeply into her. She is getting fucked good and hard. Her head lies heavily on the seat of the chair.

Cory is staring in Joan’s direction. A smaller Hispanic man has replaced the blonde. His hips are a blur as he pounds Joan furiously. Joan stares distantly at the ceiling as she enjoys his rapid fire fucking. She is lost in her own pleasure as the little man unbelievably picks up his pace.

Five more men have entered the room. They stroke their cocks as they wait their turns. Julie’s first man finally cums and quickly drops down under her pussy. He places his tongue under her hole and delicately spreads her inner labia with his fingers. Large gobs of ejaculate spill from her inner folds and onto his tongue. He greedily laps it up. With only a lick or two he is done.

Julie recovers from her fucking and raises her head. She looks disappointed and starts to address the Asian man. “You know, you are suppose to lick the cum out of me?” The Asian man simply hunches his shoulders in response. “Well, I guess it isn’t against the rules but I feel cheated.” Julie continues on. She starts another sentence but does not get to complete it. A muscular dark haired man steps behind her and takes advantage of her opening. Quickly he has mounted her and began a slow, deep exploration of her once fucked hole. Julie relaxes her head back on the seat and enjoys the deep penetration. “Oh, what the fuck.” She mumbles as she relaxes and enjoys another solid screwing.

Joan lets out a deep and passionate moan as the Hispanic man starts to clean her up. His tongue obviously working wonders over her clit. She thrashes about as he grabs her hips in his hands and buries his head deep in her crotch. Esmeralda lets out quick, high pitch yelps as her latest partner begins his clean up as well. Moans and sighs of pleasure fill the room as the two women are eaten out.

At least twelve men now occupy the room. As the room gets more crowded they block the view Cory and I have of most of the room. In between the male torsos we catch erotic images of women being fucked in various positions. We have been watching for over forty-five minutes. The room is filled with heat from all the naked bodies and the smell of excited vaginas and male spunk.

“I can’t take much more!” Cory whisper in my ear as her hand clutches my upper arm. “What do we do?”

“I don’t know. I need to fuck badly right now.” I whisper back, momentarily shocked by my directness.

“I do to!” Cory answers. “Why don’t you just fuck me now!” She asks.

“I don’t think the club likes that.” I answer

“Should we join in?” Cory questions. I nod yes.

Cory does not hesitate. She pulls her shirt up and over her head exposing her small but beautiful mounds. I just catch a glimpse of her puffy pink nipples before she bends at the waist pushing her pants and panties to the floor.

Naked. She looks at me and says “Hurry up!” As I pull off my clothes she continues, “You are going to have to fuck Joan. That’s what the rules are. Then I will have to eat out your cum.” With that she hesitates.

“Do you think you can do this?” I ask her.

“Yes, I’m already horny and I’ll just concentrate on the taste of your cum! I hope it’s good tonight.” She says with a smile. Behind the smile I see a large amount of trepidation.

My greedy cock springs from my pants. Together with Cory we venture into the room. Nobody seems to notice the two new comers. We pass Esmeralda who is still flat on her back. Her back is arched as she enjoys the pleasure of another wet tongue on her pussy. We pass Julie who has transitioned from the chair to a position on the floor. A rather large black man is screwing her doggy-style. We do not notice she is watching us.

Cory and I approach Joan’s position. She is still sitting on the couch. Her third or fourth partner is busy retrieving his load from her hole. Joan does not see us. She is too deeply lost in her own release. I anticipate the sensations of entering Joan’s gaping aroused hole as I wait for the man to finish.

Unexpectedly I feel a hand on my shaft. Cory smiles at me as she slowly strokes my fully erect penis. “I thought I’d help you out.” She smiles at me. While I do not need the help I don’t tell her that. Instead I enjoy the soft delicate strokes from her soft hand and fingers.

The man in front of Joan leaves. She is so lost in herself she does not recognize us. Her finger works over her clit and drenched labia. She finally makes eye contact and smiles up at us. “I need to change positions.” She whispers in a raspy voice. Her voice is deeper than normal, as her mouth has dried out from her orgasmic moaning.

Joan pushes herself off the couch and falls to the floor. The cushion where she was sitting is dark wet from the moisture of her juices, the saliva of all the tongues that have worked on her and male ejaculate

She rest on her elbows on the floor as she calls to me, “I’m ready.” Her weight is borne by her arms causing her shoulders to sink inwards. The visual effect compresses her breasts and accentuates their size. I follow her torso downwards and see she has spread herself wide and invitingly. I sink to my knees and aim my cock at her opening. My focus narrows to her pussy. Joan’s labium is red and swollen as much from her arousal as from the constant friction it has been subject to for the last forty-five minutes. Her pubic hair is matted and damp. Her vagina is a large gaping hole calling me to fill it.

“You remember the rules?” I heard a voice ask. I turn and see Julie looking at me. I stare blankly at her. She lies on her side with one leg up. The blonde man that originally had Joan is pounding away inside of her. “Oh Christ!” She says as her head rocks back and forth. She leans her head down into her arm and moans. The blonde man stops, depositing a load deep inside her vagina.

Julie regains her composure as the blonde man exits her hole, a small rope of white jism dangling from his cock. “Oh God, don’t make me stop this. Remember the rules?” She says to me again. I do not reply but she knows I am present by the look I give her. “If you fuck her you need to eat your deposit.” She says. Julie shudders as the blonde man dives into her opening.

I watch focus intently on the action in front of me. I watch Julie’s vaginal lips undulate to the action of the man’s tongue. My focus narrows further as I watch his tongue take and long lick across Julie’s snatch. The tip of his tongue pushed and buried deep in her furrow. As he reaches the end of his stroke the full length of his device emerges. The top of his tongue holds a large wad of white, sticky liquid. He pulls the liquid into his mouth and savors the taste. The man lingers over the flavor of cum and pussy juice much like a gentleman enjoys a fine wine.

Unfortunately I did not have the same reaction. The thought of that volume of cum working down my throat and into my stomach made me queasy. I tried to concentrate on the joy of screwing Joan but the queasiness in my stomach kept my attention. Mental images of sucking down a full load of semen filled my head. While knowing it was my own cum helped some I could not get beyond my psychological barriers.

“What are you waiting for?” Julie blurts out. Her head rocking again as yet another man enjoys her. “Other’s are waiting if you can’t do it.” She does not sound happy.

“I can’t.” I say as I step away. I gaze at the floor avoiding eye contact with the other people in the room. Despite the fact that numerous men are publicly ravishing the women and the men are breaking a major social taboo by swallowing semen I feel like the outcast.

“What about me?” Cory whimpers. “If you don’t invite me in how can I participate?” She asks out loud. I feel even lower knowing I’ve let her down. A gentleman approaches Cory and makes her an offer.

“I’d be happy to make a donation in your behalf.” He says. She takes a minute to comprehend his offer. He has given her the opportunity to eat his cum out of her friend’s pussy after he fucks her. Cory hesitates.

“Do you think you can do this?” I ask her.

“I have to. I really want into the club.” She whimpers back. I try to dissuade her from performing since she does not seem too excited but to know avail. She nods her head to the man and he begins towards Joan.

I avert my eyes jealous of the man who is now entering the wet warm hole only moments ago I hoped to occupy. The room is still deeply engrossed in sex. Esmeralda is lying over the arm of the sofa; her pussy is high in the air being pumped by a well-endowed man. Another man and a woman stand close by watching. The site of the man is not unusual but the woman is. She is formally dressed with nice black pumps and a tight black skirt on. As I watch she unbuttons her blouse, removes it and unsnaps her bra.

I hear Joan and this strange man’s coupling but do not look. Instead I watch as Esmeralda enjoys what must be her sixth or seventh good hard fuck. She thrashes her head back and forth and release several high pitched yelps as she orgasms. Like most of the men in the room the man enjoying Esmeralda’s box is on his second session within in an hour. He lasts a long time before terminating his thrusts. His face tenses and his butt cheeks clinch as he releases.

The woman quickly moves in and places her lips over Esmeralda’s swollen labium. The topless woman sucks all of Esmeralda’s genitalia into her mouth. She sucks greedily pulling the man’s seed out of the Hispanic woman’s dark inner reaches. She is done quickly and does not linger. She licks her lips enjoy the savory taste of cum she must desire more than I can understand. The gentleman hands her back her bra, which she drapes over her shoulders. She slides the cups under her nicely shaped boobs and reaches behind her to fasten the clasp. She walks by me as she buttons up the blouse she just put on. “Wouldn’t want to ruin a good blouse.” She says as she grins walking by me.

The room is thinning out. Esmeralda earns a well-won break and folds herself deeply into the couch. Julie is flat on her back enjoying the sensation of a tongue on her pussy. Unlike the woman who just cleaned up Esmeralda the man in front of Julie is giving her slow, sensuous licks. Julie and him acknowledging the pace has slowed and session drawing to a close she relaxes as he slowing enjoys exploring her pussy and her taste.

“Ooooh!” Joan moans. Her back is flat against the carpet and her arms are at her side clutching at the medium pile of the carpet. Joan’s breasts rock around on her chest in concert with the motion of the cock pushing deeply in and out of her. She moans louder and louder encouraging the man pounding her. The louder she gets the harder he fucks. I am drawn closer. I stand next to Joan’s leg and have a clear view of his firm cock plunging in and out of my friend’s cunt.

The intensity of the man’s penetration and of Joan’s verbal expression cycles higher, creating tension in the rest of the room. I anticipate their release as I watch his shiny cock rapid fire in and out of her. Her inner labia stretch out as he pulls out and pushes back in as he pushes in. Her vagina is a warm glove of flesh massaging his shaft. They continue on, both lost in their own sensations.

The sound intensifies. Joan ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ louder and louder. I am close enough I hear the liquid slapping sound of the man’s cock rapidly sliding in and out of Joan. The motion intensifies. Joan rolls back and forth on her shoulder blades as she builds to release. The side-to-side motion only intensifies the rocking of her breasts. Soon enough the man slows and the unmistakable sounds and facial contortions of a man releasing emanate from him.

I watch him pull out. He goes slowly trying to keep as much of his semen in Joan as possible. More and more of his wet penis emerges from Joan’s vagina. His tip appears at her opening and plops out. Small drops of cum adhere to the bulbous ending of his cock as he departs.

Joan’s vagina remains stretched and wide open from the effects of his penis. A milky white patch of liquid starts to emanate from the dark recesses of her vagina. I am captivated by the sight of this man’s cum slowly leaking from the just fucked pussy. With each breath Joan takes a little more is pushed forward and out of her inner depths by the contractions of her stomach.

“Are you going to eat it or not?” Julie’s voice booms out shaking me from my trance. I look at Cory. She has been standing right next to me observing the same sight. “You better hurry up before we get a mess here! Are you guys up for this or not!” She states, her voice growing more agitated as Cory fails to respond.

Cory looks at Julie and gives her a fake smile. The mask she put on does not hide her hesitation and concerns with what she has to do next. Cory drops to her hands and knees in between Joan’s spread legs. She walks forward on her hands bringing her mouth within inches of Joan’s dripping pussy.

“You can do it.” Joan whispers to her. Cory’s head bounces up as she looks at her friend from between her legs. Joan gives her an assuring smile as Cory dips her head back down and into Joan’s crotch. As Cory assumes a comfortable licking position she blocks my view of Joan’s vagina.

Their eye contact terminated Joan lays back in anticipation. She remains on her elbows, her hair lying back on the carpet as she rolls her head back. Her breasts are full and heaving on her chest as she anticipates Cory’s tongue. I scan my eyes downwards-watching Joan’s tight stomach contract and expand as she inhales and exhales.

Cory’s head lies in her crotch obstructing my view. I continue scanning to my right admiring the delicate white skin of Cory’s back. Her body toned but not fat. Cory’s shoulders give way to the indentation of a young females tight waist only to give way to the round flesh of her buttocks. I admire Cory’s young tight ass before being drawn back to the sexual action in front of me.

I struggle to see Cory licking Joan. I drop down on my knees to lower my vantage point. I hold my cock in my hand as I watch. I stroke it slowly up and down as I assume a position where I can see. Cory’s mouth has still not made contact with Joan’s pussy.

I watch as she tentatively stick’s out a tongue and probes towards Joan’s cunt. Cory’s stretches her tongue out as far as she can before flicking it across Joan’s labia. She barely makes contact. Joan let’s out a squeak of pleasure from this unexpected touch.

Joan has arched her head back to the floor. I cannot see her face from my angle. Her firm tits arch from her inflected back. Joan’s nipples are tight and hard and pointed straight at the ceiling. Her stomach muscles are contracted presented a flat midriff that leads straight to her crotch.

Cory’s head is in Joan’s lap. Her sandy blonde hair drapes around her neck and over Joan’s thighs. Her back is toned and I see her light feminine muscles work as she repositions herself over Joan’s pussy. Her upper back pulls in tightly at her midriff before expanding into the fullness of her tight young butt cheeks. Naturally fair skinned only a small tan line breaks the continuity of her succulent milky skin.

I am admiring Cory’s butt raised so nicely in the air by her position on the floor. I am tempted to slide up behind her and enjoy her nice warm hole doggy-style but I constrain my desire knowing the strict rules of the club forbid it. I am lost mentally fucking her when a new voice gets my attention.

A woman standing just behind me questions, “If you aren’t going to enjoy this can I have some?” I am on my knees as I turn to find the source of the voice. The woman is standing and I find myself staring at her stomach. A nice set of toned legs disappears into a tight black dress. The dress is short, covering only the top third of her upper thighs. I lean forward to try and catch a look up her skirt.

“I can do it.” I hear Cory whimper.

“I don’t think you can!” Julie stammers from some where in the distance. “I think you’ve lost your turn. You’re bringing the whole room down!” She barks. She orders Cory to leave.

I turn back around in time to catch Cory pushing back from Joan and standing up. She is near tears as she walks by me at a quick pace heading out of the room. I watch her naked ass cheeks disappear through the doors and I am immediately conflicted between going and comforting my naked friend or continuing to watch the show taking place.

“Hi!” I hear from the new woman. She has moved in front of Joan and dropped to her knees. “I remember you from our dinner event. You were with that beautiful Japanese girl…Irene?” I nod in agreement quite pleased to see Sarah, the beautiful redheaded hostess from the earlier event, next to me.

I say hello back as I watch her push the little black straps of her dress off of her shoulder. She pulls the dress down into a pool around her waist exposing her upper torso. “Don’t want to get my dress dirty!” She smirks at me.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers