GB Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
112 Followers

“Oh, I remember those beautiful tits! Such a nice tear-drop pearl shape and delicate pink nipples.” I say.

“I remember that cock, too.” Sarah whispers as she inches forward between Joan’s knees. “If I have that night right you had some fun inside of me and then your girlfriend got the treat of licking your cum from my tits.”

“That’s right. You felt so good.” I reply.

Sarah looks down at Joan’s juicy pussy. The man seed has already dripped out of her hole and down her ass cheeks. Only a residual amount still sits in her vaginal hole.

“Is this your work?” Sarah asks me.

“Unfortunately not.” I reply.

“That’s too bad. I’d like to taste you some day.” Sarah responds, “What a shame it went to waste. All run down her ass cheeks.” Sarah coos as she moves in. She makes eye contact with Joan for the first time.

“My, your another hotty!” She says to Joan. “Another friend of yours?” She asks me. I nod yes. “You’re a lucky man!” She says as she descends on Joan’s labium.

Sarah has experience. Her tongue first touches Joan on her left cheek just outside her asshole. Sarah takes a long lick up the left side lapping over Joan’s outer labia and concluding just above her clit. She repeats on the right side. Joan lies flat on her back and gets ready to enjoy what looks to be a great licking.

Sarah works Joan hard. She licks up and down the outside of her pussy being careful not to touch her sensitive inner lips. “Ummm, that dried cum tastes wonderful!” Sarah whispers. Joan just moans.

Sarah’s head pulls away and then back into Joan as she plunges her tongue directly into Joan. Sarah’s tongue deep in Joan’s hole flutters and pushes randomly and rapidly. Joan lets out an audible gasp as a new intense pleasure overwhelms her. Sarah works Joan expertly. Her lips engulf Joan’s labia. By the pull on the Joan’s skin still visible around Sarah’s mouth I can tell she is sucking all of Joan’s pussy into her mouth deep and hard. Sarah flicks her tongue around to Joan’s delight.

Joan is fondling her breasts with deep strokes. Her meat squeezes in and out of her hands as she rips out a loud exclamation of pleasure. “Oh God, Oh Fuck Yes!” She screams. Sarah continues on for ten to fifteen seconds before releasing Joan’s pussy. The beautiful redhead teases Joan. She pulls her pussy into her mouth and then releases it quickly. Joan’s anticipation is rising.

Sarah looks up at me from between Joan’s legs. Her eyes are devilish peering at me just above Joan’s dark brown pubic hair. She winks as she goes in for the kill. Sarah extends her tongue and curls it into a small little spoon. She flicks it over Joan’s engorged clit. Joan reaches orgasm immediately. Sarah does not relent, pulling Joan’s clit into her mouth and releasing it. She works Joan hard keeping her in a non-stop orgasm for almost a minute.

Joan’s hands leave her breasts and land on Sarah’s head. She gently pushes her away. “Oh please, your killing me.” Joan says.

“Do you want me to stop?” Sarah asks as she gives Joan’s pussy a gentle kiss.

“No, I just need a small break.” Joan replies. Sarah gives her a nod yes as she starts to plant gentle kisses on Joan’s inner thighs and around her pussy. She is soon licking the full length of Joan’s vagina with long, light licks. Joan smiles and relaxes to enjoy another build up. Sarah breaks her action long enough to look up at me. “Shouldn’t you check on your friend?” She asks. I think about Cory for the first time since Sarah and Joan started their show.

I am not going to be allowed to play anyway. I do the right thing and leave to comfort Cory. I slowly back away watching Sarah’s head dance in Joan’s lap. As I walk behind Sarah I notice her fingers embedded in her pussy. With her three middle fingers she fills herself and masturbates slowly as she licks Joan.

I begin my walk out of the room. Esmeralda sits against the far wall. She looks exhausted. Her legs lie straight out in front of her. Her arms rest on the ground. She stares into the room. She is unoccupied.

Julie is stretched out over the arm of the sofa. Her head is buried in the cushions and her ass is in the air. The stocky black man is back for his second fuck. His black hands grip Julie’s hips holding her steady. His meat plunges deep and hard into her. Next to them a statuesque black woman waits. She sits on a chair in a tight red leather dress. She has removed her top exposing some firm and round breasts with coal black nipples.

I walk through the doorway into the antechamber. Cory is in the darkened corner sobbing deeply. I squat next to her and take her into my arms. I am aroused by the first contact of her naked flesh with mine.

“I screwed up!” Cory sobs. “They all hate me!”

I try to convince her that is not true. That what she was asked to do was simply out of her comfort zone. She is not to be consoled. My erotic desires are extinguished by her mental anguish. Nothing physical is going to happen right now.

“Why can’t I just fuck like everyone else?” Cory cries. “Why can’t I become less inhibited?” She looks into my eyes. “I’m such a prude!” She cries.

“Cory, less inhibited? You got naked in front of the whole room of strangers and tried to eat an unknown male’s semen from a woman’s pussy. How many people in the world would even consider that?”

“Yeah, but I couldn’t. I can’t do anything like that.” Cory sobs.

“Oh, this from the lady that let me screw her in a limo in front of all the other people in the car. And, the lady that drove through San Francisco topless as her pussy was licked and she was finger fucked.”

“That was when I lost control! That’s different.” Cory cries. I hug her close. Her breasts pressed against my chest. Her arms hold me tight as I feel the warm moisture of her tears drop onto my shoulder. We hold each other for a long time.

The main room has gotten quite. I hear Julie and Joan calling out. They ask if everything is all right. I answer yes.

“Everything is finished. We’re just in here relaxing. You can come in if you’d like.” Joan yells out. Cory wipes off her tears, we stand up and walk back into the room. Things are quite. Esmeralda is still up against the wall. She holds an ice pack over her well-used pussy. Joan has not moved from the floor. A similar ice pack is resting between her legs.

Julie gets up as she sees Cory enter. She holds a blue ice press against her middle as she engages Cory. “I’m sorry I snapped at you. But, you were screwing up the event.”

Cory starts to cry again, “I know. I wish I could make it better…. I wish I could have done it.” Cory whimpers before breaking out into tears.

“Oh honey, it’s nothing to cry about.” Julie responds, “I’m sorry I got snippy with you…. it’s just I hate hosting and participating at the same time. I was having a really intense time and then I had to deal with your issues. I mean, I could sense people in the room were losing their intensity and desire.” Cory starts to cry again and Julie tries to explain.

“I mean, God, once you get rolling you don’t want to be pulled back from the pure, deep sexual lust. I was probably being fucked for the fifth or sixth time and loving every minute of it. Then I had to break out of it to get things on track. I tell you; once you lose that lust you realize you are sore and worn. It took me two more good lickings to get back into it.” Julie continues.

As the conversation continues Esmeralda says goodbye and leaves the room. Joan has gotten dressed as well. She brings Cory and myself our clothes. We pull on our shirts and pants as Cory explains her behavior tonight.

“Julie, I’m sorry. I just wanted into the club and wanted to perform. I didn’t think enough about being able to do it. I thought I’d be so motivated by getting in and getting a chance to be in these sessions that I could pull it off. Act my way through it.” Cory explains.

Julie pauses. “Cory, there is a reason we screen people ahead of time and only push the limits a little at a time. It makes it easier on you when you participate and, equally important, it diminishes the risks of having an incident like tonight where we might ruin the event for everyone. Do you understand what I mean?”

Cory nods yes. “You were at another event from the reports I read.” Julie asks. “If you’ve tried twice and not gotten in I don’t know if you’ll be invited back.”

“That’s not fair!” Cory fights back. “I didn’t even participate in the first event. I just sat in the backroom and watched. I didn’t screw anything up.”

“She’s right.” Sarah says as she enters the room. She is elegant in her sexy black dress. Her red hair falls gracefully on her shoulders. Her makeup is elegant and her jewelry understated. Her body is one set of magnificent curves. “She did not get to play in the first event. And, she seems to know Joan and this guy!” Sarah says as she slides up next to me and gives me a peck.

“You know them?” Julie asks.

“Yes, another friend of his was with us for another event. She did wonderfully and is in the club. I believe Cory was over anxious and didn’t pick wisely.” Sarah concludes.

“Well, if you can vouch for them that means something.” Julie says as she points at Cory and me. “You say they can perform?”

“Oh yes! I don’t know about Cory. But he gave me a very good fucking and his friends have been magnificent so far.” Sarah adds as she gives me another peck.

“He performed with you. OK. I’ll give them another chance and not file a report about tonight on Cory.” Julie states. Cory thanks her but Julie adds one last warning. “I won’t report anything. But if any member complains that will be it. Understood?” Cory nods that she understands her present situation with the club.

The ride back to the condominium is quick and silent. Cory still broods as we enter the building. We try to discuss it with her but she is to deep in a funk.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” She protests. “I don’t know how I feel. I’m disappointed with not getting in. I’m disappointed with myself for being such a prude and I’m all horned out from tonight but can’t do anything about it.”

“Your not a prude!” Joan responds. “You’re looking to get gang banged in some unusual settings. You just aren’t patient enough.”

“I know… and I’m so horny.” Cory responds.

“You were horny after Irene’s event too!” I reply.

“What are you suggesting? Do you want to go to bed and help each other out?” She asks me.

“I’m as hornier as you are. Sure.” I reply

“Tough luck!” Cory says as she stomps into her room. “I’m too pissed off at myself to fuck right now!!” With that she slams the door.

Joan and I sit in silence. Joan suggests we let Cory cool off and figure it out later. “Are you really that horny?” Joan asks.

“Yes, I could use some sex.” I respond.

“I’m a little too sore.” Joan says back. I start to tell her I know when she interrupts me. “But, I could give you a nice blow job if you’d like?” I agree and we settle into the couch. Joan strips my pants and exposes my cock.

I do not last long as her expert mouth descends on my overly excited penis. Her hand wraps around the base of my shaft and strokes as her tongue swirls over the head. Within thirty seconds I feel my release coming.

“I’m going to blow.” I let her know.

“Go ahead.” She says, not removing my cock from her mouth. The invitation is clear. I announce I am going and she shoves my cock deep into her mouth. I blow hard and she greedily swallows as much as I can give her. All too soon I am done.

“Thanks.” I say. She smiles up at me still not releasing me from her grip. She pulls my cock out and licks the head of my penis clean.

“Do you mind if I suck it some more?” She asks. I tell her to go ahead. I enjoy ten more minutes of slow luxurious play. Finally she is done.

“Thank you.” I say again.

“No thank you. This gives me a good idea on what I want to do next. The taste of your cum and the feeling of having it all over me is giving me really dirty thoughts.” I probe her for more information but do not get very far. “I’m tired and going to bed. I’ll let you know what I’m thinking when and if I decide to do it.” With that she slides into bed and goes to sleep.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
112 Followers