GB Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

"Like what you see?" She whispers. I say yes. "Good, make sure to find me. I want to fuck you tonight." She teases as she licks my ear and rubs her nipples on my arm as she walks past me.

"Ladies, time to get ready." She says. "Why am I the only one naked?"

The group jumped to action. I stood and watched as all five women stripped off their clothes. Nancy was nude first, simply shedding her coat. She did not have any panties on. Her bush was tightly trimmed. Her curves were accented perfectly by her white lingerie. The push up half bra perfectly made perfect forms of her voluptuous breasts and presented her nipples well. The white garter belt gave a nice line across her waist accentuating her curves. The white mid-thigh nylons helped guide the admiring eye to her bare pussy. My cock was already throbbing.

Arlene and Cory were nude next. Each simply removed their shirt and pants. They were both beautiful. Arlene a classic blonde, her breasts 34C and with small tan lines running on either side of her nipples. The tan line on her hips was less clear indicating her passion for tiny bikini bottoms. Cory was the quintessential girl next door. A simple shoulder length haircut beautifully framed her innocent face.

Irene was the last to get ready. She stripped as the other women but had a special treat. From her bag she removed a pair of black fish net stockings that came to mid thigh. She looked extremely seductive in them.

"OK ladies, follow me. Joan, go ahead and get into the robe." Sarah says. I watch as the women follow Sarah out the door. Five of nicest asses wiggle as they walk to the waiting area by the stage. They are calling my cock to them.

Joan turns her back to me as she slides her robe on. Her shoulder skin is soft and begging to be caressed. I kiss her lightly as she pulls the fabric over her shoulder and around her hips, tying the belt loosely. She turns back to me. The fabric of her light blue robe parts over her legs, exposing most of her upper thigh. The fabric hands loose on her torso, the inner curves of her breast exposed. She is so sexy and beautiful. Our eyes lock for a moment before Sarah breaks Joan's spell.

She confirms they are ready and guides us down the corridor. The sensual attributes of the walk are different. The air feels more alive and hotter. The stage lights are on and the auditorium lights are down. The entrance to the stage is lit differently.

"Joan, take a deep breath. We are about to begin." Sarah says. She instructs me to stay were I am. She will be back and let me know when my time to perform arrives. After Joan confirms she is ready Sarah leads her out.

The crowd noise turns into unintelligible murmurs and whispers as Sarah and Joan appear in the round circle of bright light. Soft music plays in the background as Sarah leads Joan in a slow enticing walk around the outer radius of the stage. Someone hands Sarah a microphone and she speaks into it with the practiced voice of a trained speaker.

"We all know why we are here. Joan, our special star of the evening, has a desire and fantasy she would like fulfilled. You can all see what a beautiful woman this is and how grateful we all are for her allowing us to participate with her in this fantasy. Joan, could you please remove your robe and let your audience see what treats and pleasure you provide."

With that Joan slowly unties the knot of her robe and allows the robe to start to fall open. The robe slowly slides down, exposing the lightly tan skin of her shoulder. She slowly moves her arms and wiggles her body to allow it to fall off. Her beautiful 34D breasts are exposed. The stage lights highlight every delicate shape of her bosom. Her erect nipple casts a slight shadow on the lower curve of her boobs. The remainder of the robe falls to floor exposing her tight dancer legs, flat stomach and closely shaved pubis.

"What do you say?" Sarah yells. The crowd claps politely as if we were at a classical music performance. "What do you say Joan. Are you ready to begin?" Sarah says to Joan. She nods yes. "What do you want to do?" Sarah asks Joan.

"Fuck!" She says to our astonishment. The crowd cheers.

"And what do you want all these men to do to you?" Sarah grins.

"Fuck me and cum all over me!" Joan yells. The crowd roars back its approval. Joan's old theatrical days and love of performing are coming back to her. "I want you to spray your juice all over my nice tits." She says as she squeezes them and wiggles them at the crowd. "I want you to cum all over my pretty face, on my belly and in my nice pussy. I want you to fuck me over and over." She says, as she eggs the crowd on. Sarah can only smile at the enthusiasm Joan is showing.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Joan asks the crowd. They answer back. "I can't hear you...do you want to fuck me?" Joan chides them on. Soon she has them roaring back. She raises her right arm and pounds the air with her fist. She gets the crowd into a chanting rhythm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She gets them going. Sarah motions her to the table.

Joan lies back on the table. A camera mounted above the stage and a several handheld cameras capture the action and display it on the overhead stadium monitors. A camera glides over Joan's body, capturing her face before it pans down to her chest. Her bosom is heaving and her nipples inviting. The camera continues over the indents of her tight stomach before reaching her pubic region. Her legs slightly spread, moisture glistens from her labia which have opened slightly. Joan is already aroused.

I watch the live performance happening ten to fifteen feet in front of me. Sarah is giving Joan a nice massage. My cock reaches full length and girth watching the two naked women interacting. Sarah's hands rub Joan face and temple lovingly. Her hands move lower over her shoulder. I watch in anticipation as her long delicate fingers caress closer and closer to Joan's boobs.

The stage angle changes as it rotates. My view now partially blocked I watch the screen overhead as Sarah's hands caress Joan's mounds from the sides. Pushing them together as her fingers kneed into her flesh. She strokes Joan's boobs as only a woman can. Her fingers trace the curve of her breast in ever tightening circles before closing on her nipples. She massages them between her fingers before reaching down and kissing each one.

All too quickly Sarah moves on. Her hands move expertly over Joan's belly and down the outsides of her legs. She strokes Joan's wonderful calves and thighs working closer and closer to the top of the leg. The camera pans in closer and closer on her upper thigh and pubis. Soon Sarah's efforts are contained to her upper thigh and the flesh around Joan's pubic patch. I am transfixed on the screen watching her tight flesh pull back and forth to Sarah's strokes. The camera comes in tighter. The auditorium watches Joan's labia open and close to the stroke of Sarah's fingers on the soft flesh on either side of Joan's pubic hair.

I watch as Sarah teases a fingernail over Joan's labia. She traces the lengths of her private lips as the camera zooms in. Joan's pussy fills the screen. I have been so caught in the visual display I have not noticed a man appear on the stage.

A tanned blonde man with a nice muscular physique approaches Joan. His cock is also tanned and stands erect. Sarah pulls back from Joan and direct her attention to the man. Joan sits up on the table and pulls her knees under her. She reaches over and pulls the man's cock to her.

A man positions himself near the stage with a handheld camera similar to what would be done at a rock concert. Images flash on the overhead. Close ups of Joan's boobs swaying for her chest and of her mouth hungrily working the cock. Joan licks the penis from end to end. She plays with the man who moans in pleasure. The crowd is a hushed murmur as the two people on stage concentrate on their pleasure.

Joan gasps for breath as she pulls him in. One hand strokes his balls and lower shaft as her mouth pulls on the tip of his penis. The camera captures her other hand between her legs. Her fingers are wet from her own juices. She slams them aggressively into her open slit.

The man tenses and Joan brings the performance to an end. The camera catches him twitch. Joan's cheeks flex as she swallows hard. As the man explodes she pulls him out of her mouth. She lowers the tip of his penis over her nipples as cum from his first release drips from her mouth. More white liquid explodes from the blonde man's penis and splatters over her breast and upper chest. She strokes his cock aggressively milking the remainder of his juice onto her. The light of the auditorium reflects off shimmering drops on her thighs and large pools on her breasts and shoulder.

She just starts to lick her lips when a pair of hands gently guides her back onto the bench. Joan lies back willingly. Another muscular man, dark and tall, positions her on the bench and moves between her legs. Joan closes her eyes as his penis finds her open warm hole.

Joan's body rocks on the bench as the man thrusts quicker and deeper into her. I hold my cock in my hand watching my friend get fucked by this stranger. I can make out people in the audience. Several men are holding their cocks watching the show. The camera above alternates between shots from above that capture Joan's face in the rapture of sex as her nice boobs bounce about and close ups of the man's penis penetrating her inviting vagina.

Sarah slides up next to me and places her arm over my shoulders. "Are you getting ready...your turn will be soon." She says. "A couple of more men and then you can make Joan very happy."

"She looks pretty happy right now." I say. Sarah smiles at me as she removes my hand from my cock and places it on her breast. I begin to cup and fondle her ripe flesh as she continues. "She wants to have an orgasm. She really would like you to give her a good session with your tongue before having her. She says she will know it is you by the feel and that your acceptance of what she is doing, willingness to give her that special treat and then take her will be magical for her."

As she is saying this her hand finds my cock. She strokes me slowly. My other hand finds her ass and kneads large handfuls of the wonderfully tight cheek flesh. We continue our strokes as the man inside Joan begins to grunt. We watch from the side angle as he pulls out and leans forward. Streams of white liquid spray Joan's stomach. He silently walks away leaving her spread on the table. White liquid on her tits and stomach and her legs spread wide open exposing her pussy, still gaping from the sex.

Joan starts to rub the liquid that has been deposited on her, enjoying the smell and texture. She looks up in time to see four men approaching her. She smiles at them as they take their positions. One man moves between her legs, two men stand on either side of her and start to masturbate and the last present his cock to her mouth. Joan takes him into her mouth as the other pushes into her. She arches her back and enjoys the double penetration. The men finish quickly, spraying their loads across her chest and stomach.

Another quartet was surrounds Joan. Sarah pulls me closer to her. She strokes my balls and cock with one hand. With the other she lightly raked her nails over my chest and shoulder. Sarah holds my hand to her chest as she turns and stands in front of me, her back to me. She lifts up on her toes and pulls my cock between her legs. With one hand she strokes the tip of my penis as she rubs the length of my shaft against her pussy.

We watch as Joan is fucked hard by the third quartet. Drops of cum roll down her rib cage onto the bench and starts to pool against her body. My left hand runs back and forth on Sarah's chest playing with her tits. She guides my right hand to her pussy. I stroke it gently before inserting a finger. She does not object and I guide another in. Her walls are tight and slick. I run my fingers in and out of her as she moans and leans back into me.

Another set of men deposit their loads on Joan. Sarah whispers to me. "Your turn...do her good." I am confused, my mind still on the feel of Sarah's sweet pussy and her hand on my cock. She nudges me out into the light.

I blink and try to adjust to the stage lights. With a firm cock I wander towards Joan. A man stands next to her masturbating. She is sucking another. I move to my right towards her spread legs. Her pussy is wet and open from being fucked by three men in a row. Her hips are still bucking.

I kneel on the floor and lean into her. The scent is a mixture of the familiar smell of her pussy and a heavy odor of semen. I kiss her labia and she instantly responds. I stick my tongue deep into her and lick up the moisture from her inner reaches. She pushes her hips into me.

I kiss her inner thigh, careful to avoid the cum, before taking long licks of her labia. I hear her moan. With my lips I find her clit. It is engorged as never before. I pull it into my mouth and lick it with my tongue. Already aroused I do not waste much time and begin to play with her aggressively.

I look up and see her stomach rising as she writhes with pleasure. My mind is momentarily distracted by the strangeness of the view. The private moment of Joan in sexual bliss contrasts with the overhead lights, monitors and man working his cock in his hand. I try to forget the last thought as I delve back into my work.

I slide my fingers into her pussy and stroke her g-spot as I know she likes. The combination of the inner vaginal stimulation and my tongue bring her off quickly. I keep going feeling her heave on my mouth and squeeze my fingers as waves of pleasure wash through her

Soon she is done and I move to my feet. New men are around her as I bring my penis to her hole. She is so wet and open I plunge my full length in. I place my hands under her legs and push and pull in with all my weight and might. I am determined to fuck her good.

She makes eye contact with me as I increase the speed of my penetration. Her pussy has a different feel. It is liquid and caressing. My balls tingle as I prepare to let go. Joan raises her head to watch, not letting go of the cock in her mouth. I look up and see the monitor display a close up of my cock sliding in and out of my friend. Her labia are being pulled in and out by my strokes. The cum on her chest and belly jiggles like jelly. I watch a glob roll down the inner curve of her breast and find a home deep between her mounds. Some of it rolls off her rib cage and starts to form a small pool on the platform.

I pull out and grab my slick dick in my hand. I aim it as it twitches and watch the first spasm fly farther than I expected. A thick wad of my sperm lands on Joan's chin and neck. My balls continue to contract and more sperm lands on her belly. I stroke my cock, pushing the remaining jism out and onto her belly and pubic hair. I take two steps back and admire Joan. Most of her breasts and belly is covered in a thin layer of glowing liquid. Her chin and cheeks are drenched from the cocks she has emptied with her mouth. A hand gently nudges me off the stage.

"With that the second act is now ready to begin." Sarah's voice booms over the intercom. She is back on the edge of the stage, naked, addressing the audience. "You were all informed of the rules ahead of time. Shortly Joan's female helpers will take positions around the stage. Feel free to use them in anyway that will help you contribute to Joan's cum fantasy. Joan is free for use as well. Please remember to be patient and await your turn."

As she completes the last part of her speech she kneels on the stage, lies back and spreads her leg open to the audience. "With that preamble completed...is anyone in the mood to fuck?" She giggles as the men pour forward from the audience.

Five other women take positions on the stage. Arlene of our group is among them. Several other women are dressed in see through cover alls designating they are coordinators. They help the men form two lines, one for the women helping Joan and one for Joan herself. The women assume positions around Joan. Arlene takes a doggy-style position, her ass high in the air and presented to the crowd. We admire the view of the women as the stage turns. Each of them is seductively playing with themselves, getting themselves wet for the onslaught of cocks.

I stand back at the side of the stage and watch. Two men are led to Joan and resume her pleasure. Two to three men surround each of the helpers. The women pick their first sexual act. Three of them kneel and start performing fellatio on the men in front of them. Arlene is more than ready and braces herself for the first penetration of the night.

"You can't stand here. You'll have to wait in the waiting area with your friends." Sarah chides me before remembering she did not show me where it was. She leads me to a door which opens to a box seat overlooking the stage. Inside are Nancy, Irene and Cory.

"That was hot!" Nancy says. "I can't believe this is real. Talk about raw sex. I am so ready."

"They said about another five minutes. They want to pace us onto the floor." Irene says. "Are you going to be ready to go?" She asks Nancy and Cory. Nancy is a definite yes.

"I don't know." Say Cory. We all cringe. Are we going to have another disappointment on our hands?

Sarah is on the phone tending to business as Nancy and Irene leave for the stage. We had tried to talk Cory into going but she is just not ready yet.

Cory and I stand at the railing and watch as Nancy and Irene bound onto the stage. Nancy pulls a tall black man from the line, leads him to an opening on the stage and kneels down. Greedily she inhales his cock. Irene needs no foreplay. She lies back and spreads her legs. Quickly a cock appears and takes its pleasure in her. The stage continues to rotate and the women move to the far side. By the time a full rotation has happened Nancy is on her back enjoying the pleasure of two men.

"What is the matter?" Sarah asks Cory, her business tended to.

"I am just not good at this?" Cory mutters. Sarah tries to talk to her but Cory is caught in her own thoughts, trying to break through her reservations.

"Well, you need to want to do this. If you are not ready that is really no big deal." Sarah concludes trying to comfort Cory.

"My hosting shift is over and my time for fun is at hand." Sarah says. She grabs my cock in her hand and looks me in the eye. "Care to join me?"

She guides me out of the room and onto the stage, never letting go of my cock the entire time. Sarah finds a post and leans back against it. Her left leg raises and wraps around my hip. I grab hold her leg to steady her and hold it tightly against my body.

With her free hand she pulls me to her. Sarah directs my penis to her moist hole. I feel her warmth as our eyes meet. We thrust our hips together and my penis is in her. She is tight and I do not penetrate my full length. I pull back and push in again. She opens more and three quarter of my length is in her. With the next thrust my full member is embedded in her moisture.

I hold her leg higher and push in deeply. We rock faster and faster. My full length slides in and out of her pussy. Her cunt remains tight but becomes slicker. Our eyes lock for a brief moment. My cock slides easily against her walls. She breaks our eye lock and arches her head back. My hand moves to her lower back to support her.

In this position her tear dropped shaped breast is only inches from my mouth. Hungrily I take her engorged pink nipple in my mouth. I hold it in my teeth and swirl my curved tongue over it. I only have a few precious seconds to enjoy all of Sarah before I feel an intruder.

Sarah bends her body awkwardly. I release her nipple and see a man standing behind her. Her face winces and then relaxes. I feel a strange sensation on my cock. I push deeper into her but that sensation is still there.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers