GB Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

Her body rocks even though I am still. The bottom side of my cock feels and object pushing up and down its length. I had just figured out what happened when Sarah whispered in my ear. "Fuck me, damn it. Fuck me. He's in my ass and I want to feel full of cock."

With that I start to pump. The sensation of her tight walls and this foreign object pushing through the thin flesh separating her vaginal canal from her anus is too much. I know I am going to cum.

I last a few more seconds before pulling out. I hold my penis in my hand turn for Joan. I release Sarah's leg. She regains her balance and stands squarely on the floor leaning forward at her hips to allow the man behind her access to her rear hole. The man pounds away at her ass.

I run to Joan and reach the right side of her body just as I explode. She is fully engaged in a double blowjob, taking her time enjoying two cocks and does not know who just came on her. I deposit a load on her left breast. It quickly runs down the inner contours of her flesh and before ending in a pool deep between her tits.

I squeeze the residual drops out and admire how they form together with other drops of cum already splattered over her boobs. The aggregated liquid now large enough in mass for gravity to control, it slithers slowly down the contour of her mounds.

Joan's cleavage is well cut. She has a small dent at the sternum just where the top of her breast starts to separate from her upper chest. The area between her boobs that is so inviting for a titty-fuck is filled with a quarter inch of cum. A hand gently reminds me to move on.

I return to the waiting room which is empty except for Cory. My cock drained I start a fifteen minute recovery period. We stand silently at the balcony watching the action below. Seven to eight women are fully consumed in one on one, double and triple team action. We pick out Nancy on her back. She is fondling her tits as a well endowed black man slowly slides his length in and out of her. She seems to be enjoying herself.

Joan is completely covered in semen. She has rolled over on her stomach to be taken doggy-style. Her hair is matted to her head. Her back covered by cum that had dripped down to the padding and eventually under her body. Every ten to fifteen seconds a man approaches her and makes deposit more semen. A man enters her not mindful of cum that was dripping on her ass and legs and is now being spread over his torso as he slams into her.

Cory is starting to sob. I place my arm over her shoulders.

"Look at all that sex." She cries. "Why can't I do it?" I ask her if she really wants to. "Yes, just my usual fear of letting go." I remind her how safe it has been so far, what wonderful experiences everyone has had and that she has five friends here who would not let anything happen to her.

We wander back to a couch at the rear of the booth. She cuddles into my chest as she fights with her own frustrations.

"I know. I just need to get going. I'm so turned on by this. And you know how horny I am afterward watching something like this." She says. My hand massages her back. Her hand is on my thigh. We rest silently. She curls up on the couch and places her head in my lap. I gently stroke her back and hair. Her face only inches from my dick.

Her hand moves closer and I anticipate the feeling of her fingers on my cock. Her hand finds it and starts to stroke it lightly. Without a word she lowers her head and gently starts to nibble up and down my cock. She places soft kisses and bites all along my shaft.

My hands start to caress her ass as she licks the tip of my penis. Quickly she takes it into her mouth and starts to suckle. I let out slight moans of pleasure which seem to encourage Cory. With my right hand I continue to stroke her hair. My left hand finds her breast and gently squeezes. Her tit is the size, shape and density of a nice guava fruit. I enjoy the feel.

Cory switches position so she can take more of my cock into her mouth. She brings her legs onto the couch and kneels into my crotch. I lay back on the couch as I guide her hips further along. She does not resist as I move her crotch over my face. With her knees on either side of my head we settle into a position that allows us to give each other oral pleasure.

I lick the crease of her ass cheeks where her legs meet her torso. My mouth quickly works its way down and finds her pussy wet and waiting. Her tongue and lips work my cock as I run my tongue up and back the full length of her cunt. As her labia parts I work my tongue deeper and deeper into her.

I hear the door open but do not stop. Cory is starting to moan. My cock is still in her mouth but her action has stopped. I hold both her breasts in my hands and knead them as the tip of my tongue finds her clit. I pull on her nipples lightly as I flick my tongue over her hardened pearl. She lets out light grunts and moans as she tenses and releases. I am not quite sure but suspect she has had an orgasm.

She jumps up and repositions her pussy over my cock. As she is doing this I notice that Irene and Arlene are sitting in the chairs watching us. Apparently they were the ones who opened the door.

"I thought all the action was on the floor." Arlene giggles. Her hair disheveled and her body glistening from partially dried sweat. Her pussy hairs damp with her moisture.

Cory does not hesitate long. "I need it" she says as she tries to mount me.

"Cory, why don't you go down stairs? There are lots of cocks there." Irene says thinking clearly. "I'll go with you." With a wink she grabs a pink arm band and nudges Cory out of the room.

Arlene and I go to the railing and wait. We watch Irene and Cory stride up the steps and onto the stage. Irene does not let Cory pause. She lays her down on the carpet. Within seconds a tall Hispanic man approaches and enters her. Cory spreads her legs wider, opening her vagina up for some deep penetration. We watch as he pulls out and proceeds towards Joan. Cory's wonderful cunt worked its magic on him.

Cory is going to be OK. She guides the next cock into her. Not done she invites another cock into her mouth. The stage rotates slowly and we watch Cory disappear to the far side. Her hips rise and fall as she rides the cock in her. Her head bounces up and down the cock in her mouth.

"I think our little girl has found her element!" Irene announces as she enters the room. "Think she is off and running." She proceeds to a table and opens a drawer. She pulls out a big tube of K-Y jelly.

Arlene and Irene continue talking about Cory as Irene deposits a big gob of jelly on her right hand. Irene takes a slightly wider stance and bends at her waist. In the darkened light her Asian skin and black fish nets match wonderfully. My eyes are already on her wonderfully firm and round as ass as she parts her cheeks. She takes the K-Y on her fingers and rubs it around the opening of her anus. My cock is hardening as I watch her take more from tube. Her opening already lubed up she slides in a finger and more jelly deep inside.

"You like this don't you." Irene smiles at me.

"How can you tell?" I ask. Irene simply points to my now erect cock.

Arlene gets up and places a pink band on her left arm. She repeats the process. I can't help but lightly stroke myself.

"Are you ready?" Irene asks Arlene. Arlene and I both answer yes. We exit as a threesome bound for more sexual fun.

The stage has room for Arlene and Irene and they proceed up the stairs. The men have a slight wait. I take my place in a line of ten men waiting for their turns. The line moves quickly and in five minutes I am allowed on the platform.

I have only a moment to access my opportunities. The first two women I see are fully consumed. I walk to my left and find Arlene. She is on her side. A man kneels at her face. Two men lie on either side of her, sandwiching her between them. They are pumping hard in her ass and pussy. I continue past the grunts of these four people trying to find a place for my cock. I pass one more person and come to Nancy.

The man fucking her has pulled out and is going to spooge on Joan. She waves me over, her expression distant. She is lost in the haze created by fifteen minutes of straight fucking. I kneel down to say hello. She does not respond verbally.

My cock is quickly her mouth. Nancy takes my whole length. Her lips are fantastic. She pushes on my hips and I move to her direction. My knees straddle her rib cage. Nancy is more relaxed, flat on her back. Her tongue lashes my balls.

I slide back as she continues to take long strokes of my cock. I pull back far enough that she is on the tip of my cock and I see her face. She looks sexually hungry. I guide my cock into her mouth which she opens for me. I rock my hips and start to fuck her mouth, careful not to push in to far. Her lips close tight and provide a wonderful feeling against the skin of my penis as it slides across them.

Nancy pauses, closes her eyes and sights. I feel hands on my shoulders. Her body starts to rock. A man has entered her. Nancy rolls her head back and smiles at me. Between large exhales of sexual bliss she offers me her tits.

I move back slightly and run my cock over the nipple of her left breast. It quickly hardens to a fine point. I relish the feel of her tight firm stub on the delicate under belly of my penis head. The man behind is fucking her harder. Her tits are bouncing to his rhythm.

I center myself on her rib cage and place my cock between her breasts at the curved lower bottom of her flesh. With my hands I gather them up and hold them together. I plunge in.

The meat of her breast is slightly cooler than the rest of her flesh. I enjoy the feeling in my hands and on my cock. Nancy licks my head occasionally. I languish and enjoy my time with such special boobs as these.

A hand taps me on the shoulder. My five minutes are up. While not finding release I enjoy my time.

I have thirty minutes to wait and bide my time. I see Sarah and Joan conversing. Sarah motions to some other helpers and then moves to the microphone. As she starts to make the announcement I see the helpers with a bottle of K-Y jelly.

"Gentleman, Act three is about to begin. We have twenty minutes left. So far over two hundred cum shots have been deposited on the lovely Joan. As you can see she is completely drenched. I can not see an inch of her that is not coated in your lovely juice.

But, we are not done for the evening. Joan has mentioned that not all of her is covered in cum. She would like to know if any men have enough left to cover her pussy and ass inside and out with their juice. Yes, you heard right. Are little star has asked that you fuck her pussy and her ass and fill it as full of juice as you can."

Joan is fully coated in liquid. The bench has worked perfectly and she wiggles around in a nice thin layer of juice. Her ass is lubed but she is not ready yet. She rolls back on her back and places her feet in the stirrups. She pulls them hide and spreads wide. Her hair is wet and matted on her face. She uses her hands to pull the gooey strands from her face. She is ready.

A man quickly approaches her hole. He is in and humping away. His body bounds against Joan. The white slime on her inner thighs, pubis and hips transfers to his body. He pushes in deep and stops. His ass contracts as he fulfills her request.

As he pulls out the camera zooms in. A small bead of white liquid starts to drip out of her wide opening. The audience only has a moment to enjoy before another cock is in her.

"Pretty fucking hot!" Nancy yells as she enters the room and gives me a big hug. "I like this club."

"Looks like you did. You done?" I ask. Nancy is not sure. Her head and mouth are tired from sucking. She needs some water and a break. We watch the show together. Irene and Arlene appear shortly. They are also taking a break.

We watch Cory go buy. She is reclined on her side, a man spoons her from behind. Her head is buried in the crotch of a man kneeling in front of her. She has been on stage for almost ten minutes. Arlene estimates she has probably fucked three to four guys and sucked off two to three.

There is commotion at Joan's table. We watch as she lowers her stirrups and gets ready to move. The camera's convergence and broadcast the images of our friend onto the big screen. As she changes position to be on her stomach the view pans down. The auditorium lights catch small drops of cum dripping off of the ends of her hair. They pan down. Every inch of skin glistens. Some places the milky liquid is so thick you can not see her skin. She is on her knees, stomach to the mat and positioning her hands. The camera pans under to her breasts. They hang from her chest. Small strings of cum dangle from her nipples and flesh, pausing a moment before breaking lose and falling to the bench below.

She places her head on the bench, her cheek and hair in the sticky goo. Her ass is raised high. Gobs of cum run down the outside of her rounded ass and trickle down her hamstrings. The camera zooms in on her two lower holes gives the audience a picture of white liquid oozing out of her pussy. Her asshole is ready and open. Quickly her ass is filled as a nice thin cock slides in.

"Well, I'm back in." Arlene says. "Away we go." She finishes her water and bounds down the stairs. "Watch me!" She says with a wink.

Nancy and I rush to the balcony. Arlene stands on the corner of the stage talking to a rather well endowed man. They conclude their business quickly and take a position on the stage away from us. As she walks away she looks up at us. Arlene points at the man's cock and smiles.

In fifteen to twenty seconds the stage rotates back around to us. Arlene has her back to us. She bends over and holds her ankles, spreading her legs a little wider. She turns her head and smiles at us as the man approaches. We watch as he places the tip of his cock at her anus and gently pushes in. He slowly pulls in and out. As the stage spins away from his he has worked the first two inches into her rectum.

"I wonder what that is like." Nancy asks.

"You don't know?" I respond, somewhat surprised.

"What does that mean?" Nancy questions.

"Well, you talk so vividly about sex and seem so open I thought you had tried everything." I reply.

"Look at you, fourth or fifth time at an event like this and talking about me trying everything. Guys get confused between sexually open versus doing a lot of things." Nancy responds. I nod understanding what she means.

"I've never had anal sex. When I'm sexually charged, like now, I can see how being filled in all the places would be wonderful. Just never felt the moment was right. Think I would do it do!" She concludes.

"Well, that possibility is very open tonight." I suggest.

"I don't think in public is a good first time. Just like I would not have lost my virginity in public I don't think I would lose my anal virginity here. Fucking guys is one thing. I know I like to do that...but anal I need some experience at." Nancy concludes.

"Well, be happy to experiment with you." I suggest.

"Actually, I may take you up on that." Nancy grins. She pats my cock like it was a puppy dog. "Think your time is up. They specifically said only sex on the stage. Don't think I can let you fuck my ass, or my pussy, here. Look's like he is ready for some more. Only seven minutes left. Are you ready to get back on stage?"

Nancy proceeds straight back on stage. I debated between the line for Joan and for the stage. I chose the stage not comfortable having all of the semen against me while I had sex with Joan. I wait at the edge of the stage. Bodies in sexual couplings move by me slowly. A rotating board of sex with all colors of women engaged in oral and vaginal copulation. Bodies throw together against each other. Sounds and smells of sex hang in the air.

I want Cory or Arlene. Arlene goes buy first but she is more than occupied. Before Cory shows up a hostess lets me know the lady coming by has an opening. I see a cute Hispanic girl lying on the stage. She gets comfortable, props her head up on an elbow and raises her leg, exposing her middle regions.

I take aim for her wonderful pussy, the lips large and a dark brown. However, I am beaten to her opening. I watch as another man takes position in front of her and slides his member into that hole. There is only four minutes left. I need to find someone quickly.

I stare back at her and see she has a pink arm band on. I slide down behind her. My cock is only an inch from the other penis engaged with her pussy. I try to concentrate on her asshole and guide my penis to her hole. The other man's balls brush against my hand as I push into her. A good half inches goes in.

I hold my hand steady and push again. She knows I am there and I feel her relax her sphincter muscles. Two inches slide in. With one more thrust I bury four inches of my cock in her rectum. She rolls her head to stage floor and moans.

I work slowly while the other man pounds viciously at her. With my cock in her I feel every movement of his cock and the contraction of her orgasm. He pulls out needed to explode on Joan.

We rotate as one so she can recline on her other side. My cock stays deeply embedded as we move together. I hear Cory's voice.

"Fuck me good....oh yes, fuck this little kitty." She booms out. I find her two women away from us. "Ooooh, ooooh, fuck me good. Rip my pussy apart." She is yelling. I listen to her knowing she is lost as only Cory can be in sex. I think she could actually be fucked to death and enjoy it.

I concentrate on the woman in front of me. Her ass is nice. The K-Y jelly lubricates her so the motion is good and smooth. Her rectum is tight at the sphincter but cavernous inside. The ring of her anus provides a tight grip on my cock and strokes me as I fuck her.

Soon another cock enters her. I feel it penetrate and run up the length of my cock as it pushes into her pussy. She breathes heavily as two men again work her. I hear Cory again, "Give me your cock! Bring that cock over her...oh yes fuck me." And then she is muffled. I look over and she is devouring a cock.

The man inside the Hispanic lady thrusts faster and faster. The sensation is wonderfully transmitted by her flesh to my cock. I pump faster as well. The movement of his meat and her flesh over the length of my cock and her anus gripping it is too much. I pull out and run for Joan.

I let my cum fly and it lands on the small of her back. She is still in a doggy position. She suckles slowly on a cock, obviously tired and worn. A cock slides in and out of her asshole. With each stroke out a little more cum is pulled from deep inside. Sarah announces that we are at the end. The men have a minute to reach climax. She begins a count down, "Sixty seconds.....fifty-five seconds."

Five women are still engaged. I do not find Nancy or Irene. Arlene's man has just finished. She slowly rises. Cory is on the floor. She holds her legs in her hand. They are high and she pulls them apart, spreading herself as much as possible.

"Fuck me deeper, oh yes, fucking fucker." She screams. The audience is fixed on her. Only Cory and a small Asian woman are actively engaged. The man places his hands on her ankles for leverage. He swings his hips in wide arcs driving his manhood deep into Cory. She continues to scream as her body jolts violently from the intrusion of the cock deep into her wet shaft. He starts a serious of quick deep thrust into her. His face contorts and he pulls out rapidly. I quickly clear a path as he makes the last deposit on Joan.

"Fuck me...I need more cock. Fill my pussy." Cory moans from the floor. She lies on her back. All her fingers flaying across her well used slit. She begs for cock. A hostess goes to comfort her and bring her down from her sexual high.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers