GB Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

"With that the male sexual action is done. Sorry guys but hopefully you got your filling of female flesh tonight. We do have a finale planned for the night. As if Joan was not cum covered enough we still have gallons of cum left. Shortly we will be pouring it over her body, drenching her yet again. Anyone so inclined is invited to help us clean Joan up." Sarah pauses for effect, "But not with towels. This session will be for tongues only."

Arlene huddles close by. She is still recovering and has not spoken. Her hand on my shoulder she leans against me. Nancy and Irene spot us and wander over. They had been watching from above, done for the evening. I hold Arlene as we watch.

Joan lies on her back and arches her chest towards the ceiling. Her tits reflect the light and are magnificently displayed. Sarah starts the noise of a drum roll. From above a small apparatus is lowered from the ceiling. It hovers a few feet above Joan.

My cock hangs limp. I stand with three naked women. Each of which has been ravaged for almost an hour. Up to 125 cocks have had the opportunity to explore them. We wait. Sarah concludes and doors on the bottom of the apparatus swing open.

Gallons of cum descend on Joan. It descends as a white mass, the auditorium lights sparkling off of it. The mass first hits Joan's extended chest. Her breast and nipples puncture through the liquid. It splashes hard against her body from the top of her breast to her mid thigh. The crowd steps back as it sprays in an arc from her.

Sarah and a petite Asian lady move to Joan. "Feel free to join in!" Sarah says before turning to Joan. She runs her tongue over her forearm. Large gobs of man juice drip from her chin. She swallows a healthy mouthful before reaching in for more. The Asian lady is nibbling at her leg. Joan leans back and enjoys the feelings.

"What do you think?" Irene asks Arlene.

"Don't know if it is not my thing or just to tired, but probably not." Arlene responds.

"Thought you liked the taste?'" I ask Arlene.

"Are you saying that just because I swallow?" Arlene giggles. "I do, just not sure I am in the mood tonight."

"What about you?" Irene asks Nancy. She says maybe just a little.

I hug Arlene, "I liked it when you ate me all up?" I say.

"I liked the way you tasted." She smirks back.

We watch as Irene and Arlene find places. Ten to twelve women surround Joan. Heads bent down licking up the juice. We watch the monitor. Sarah licks delicately up Joan's arm. The Hispanic lady runs her hand over Joan's stomach. She cups a large quantity of spooge in her hand and stuffs it in her mouth.

The group rapidly satiates. Irene and Nancy return, licking their lips. The sea of women part and only two remain. The petite Asian lady has made her way between Joan's legs. She licks at her pussy. Her tongue pulling out cum while Joan's writhes in pleasure.

The other is Cory. We watch as she bites at Joan's left tit. She inhales cum. Cleaning off the outside curve of her boob Cory moves in. She places her hand on Joan's hip for balance as she licks the top of her boob. Cory's tongue laps across Joan's nipples. The Asian lady is done and move's back.

Cory follows a particularly rich vein of cum over the inner part of Joan's breast into the gap between her left and right breast. She can not reach that far. She climbs on the table and lies on Joan. Her head embedded between her boobs, her hands pulling Joan's breast apart to allow access. The camera closes in. Cory's body is starting to be covered as well. She licks up Joan's sternum. Large gobs of cum tantalize on her tongue before disappearing into her mouth.

She reaches Joan's neck and licks up her chin. She seems surprised when she reaches her lips. Joan gives her a nice peck on the cheek. The two kiss before cuddling together. Two exhausted friends.

"Well, what a nice and erotic way to end the show. With that, thanks for cumming!" Sarah giggles. The auditorium lights come back on and we are led back to the dressing room. Nancy, Irene, Arlene and I take quick showers. We redress and wait in the limo. Cory and Joan are taking longer and getting help cleaning all of the sticky mess from them.

Shortly Sarah leads Joan and Cory out to the limo. Joan enters first. She wears her tank top but is bottomless. Cory enters and is completely nude.

"So, everyone have a good time?" She smiles. The women give her a tired nod and big smiles. "Good, do you want to know how you did? You know, how many guys and how."

"You know that?" Nancy says.

"Oh, I forgot you are not yet in the club. As part of participating you have a minimum of five guys to service. That is why we are a gang bang club and not a sex club. We have people count to make sure that you fulfill your commitment. That really is not a problem. The other reason is to make sure everyone has an opportunity. So, do you want to know?" Everyone says yes.

"OK, Nancy. Tonight you gave eight blow jobs and had intercourse vaginally twelve times. Impressive totals achieved by a newcomer. Irene, you did me proud! You gave ten blow jobs, had intercourse vaginally nine times and anally four times. Arlene, you are a fuck machine as usual. You gave six blow jobs, had intercourse vaginally thirteen times and anally six times." Good work girls.

"Cory, you recovered nicely after another rocky start! In the short time you had you did four blow jobs and had vaginal intercourse seven times. You gathered a lot of attention with your complete and totally cool lusty performance. And our guest of honor, Joan, you did twenty two blow jobs, ten of which came in your mouth. You had six anal penetrations, two of which came in you and twenty-eight vaginal penetrations, seven of which came in you. No wonder you are still dripping." Sarah concludes her tally.

"What about you?" Irene asks me. I decline to answer. The women giggle and replay my evening to me.

"We know you had Joan. You gave her a nice pussy licking and then had sex with her. I saw you having sex with Sarah next. So I know you had sex at least twice." Arlene chimes in.

"Oh, and we walked in Cory and him." Irene helps out. "So we know you got your cock licked and ate Cory out as well. And, Nancy tells me you fucked her tits and she gave you a blow job."

"And don't forget that little Spanish girl. When you two went down all lubed for sex somebody followed you and found a nice alternative hole. He had anal sex with her. Not bad, two blow jobs, two pussies licked, fucked two pussies and one ass!' Nancy concludes with a smile.

"Well, thanks again for helping Joan out. You guys were good guests and contributed a lot to the evening. Take care of Joan. We tried to clean her up but she still has liquid seeping from her holes. She did not have any underwear and we didn't want her soiling her pants. She has a towel to wipe up with." Sarah relays the instructions to us. Joan has curled up on the seat and drifted to sleep.

"What about Cory?" We ask.

"She simply didn't want to put her clothes on." Sarah grins. "She's quite the horn dog when she gets going, isn't she!"

The ride home is quick. We drop Joan first. The limo pulls up to her door. Nobody appears to be around. Joan kisses me goodbye as she leaves the limo. Still bottomless I watch her pear shaped ass disappear into her hallway.

My house is next. Cory sits across from me. Her hand plays with her nipples.

"Are you going to get dressed?" Irene asks. Cory responds with a no. "I did not know you were such an exhibitionist." Irene continues.

"Not an exhibitionist, horny." Cory giggles. Her hand starts to play with her pussy. "Ow, it is a little sore!"

The limo pulls to my door. I get up to leave, kissing Irene and Arlene goodnight. I reach Cory.

"Can I come in with you?" She asks. The other women shake their head in disbelief. Not of jealousy but that Cory is not satiated.

"OK" I say to Cory. She bounds out of the limo.

"I hope you know what you are getting yourself into." Irene warns.

"I am a little scared. Call 911 if you do not hear from me tomorrow." I ask

"Come on!" Cory giggles. She is standing naked at my door. The porch light fully illuminates her. I rush to get her inside before the neighbors see. I hear Nancy laughing as we step inside.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers