Geek Turned God

Story Info
Old classmates submit to their long-hidden desire.
1k words
3.56
33k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a really sucky day at work where when you get home you're so exhausted you can't think about anything, not even sex? Well, I had one of those days today. I came home from one of the busiest days ever and all I could think about was vegging out and watching Gilmore girls.

Just as I was slipping out of my work clothes and into my dingy pajama bottoms and ratty old t-shirt, the phone rang.

"Grrrrrreat," I mumbled to myself. "It's probably the phone company wanting me to switch again."

As I snatched the phone out of it's cradle and slapped it to my ear, I heard a loud roaring and the honking of horns almost overpowering the voice of someone.

"Hello!" I screamed. "Hello? Hello?"

Finally it quieted somewhat and I heard the voice of a man that sounded vaguely familiar yet not immediately recognizable.

"Hello Baylee? You probably don't remember me, but I went to high school with you. This is Josh Blankman and as class president I am calling everyone in the class of 1992 to get current addresses for the class reunion. I'm sorry for the noise as I'm stuck in traffic and thought I'd get some of these calls out of the way."

Josh Blankman. That's why his voice sounded so familiar. I had certainly heard it numerous times. As class president and president of just about every club in school, Josh gave a lot of long-winded speeches. Josh was the smartest guy in class and the nerdiest. He was a bonafied geek in high school. I felt somewhat sorry for him having to call everyone who used to make fun of him and act as if they had never hurt him.

"Josh! It's great to hear from you," I said with mock enthusiasm and a pang of guilt. "How have you been and where'd you ever end up?"

"Oh, I'm living in Austin and am president of one of the largest banks in the U.S. I'm actually in Houston right now, though. I was in town visiting my parents since dad just got out of the hospital."

"Nothing serious I hope," I said.

"No, not at all, but I hadn't been down to visit in awhile and it was a good excuse. So how are you, Baylee? Married with rugrats I assume?"

"Rugrats? Hardly! I was engaged for awhile but it didn't work out. How about you?" I asked, becoming genuinely interested for some unknown reason.

"Not married, no kids," Josh said. "All I have is my pug Wrigley and my Persian cat Donovan to keep me company."

He had pets. I love a man with pets. About that time an idea came to me. I don't know if it was out of genuine kindness or a morbid since of curiosity, but before I knew it the words were out of my mouth.

"Josh, I actually have an address book with a lot of addresses of our classmates. I gathered them for the wedding and now that I have no use for them, why don't you come by and pick it up? It would keep you from having to call everyone. I live at 102 Bolivante Lane."

"Baylee! You're a Godsend! Are you busy now? I hate to intrude, but I'm leaving in the morning and..."

"Of course, Josh, come on over!" I interrupted.

As I gingerly put the phone down, I ran in the bedroom to change into clean shorts and a tank top. Just as I was brushing my hair and inspecting my face in the mirror, the doorbell rang.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see the antithesis of the Josh I knew in high school. This Josh had muscles, a mustache, a gorgeous smile and to top it off, he had gotten rid of his glasses.

"Hey there! Come on in. I..."

At that moment I was stopped with an unexpected kiss. It was not a brotherly kiss either! I was totally shocked as his tongue began to delve deeper into my mouth and his hands found my behind and began patting and rubbing them in an erotic manner.

"Josh!" I gasped as I pulled away just a bit.

"Sorry," he said throatily. "I've been wanting to do that for over 10 years and when you invited me over, I thought that it was my only chance. I used the reunion as an excuse to call. Actually, Randi Jo Christensen is doing most of the calls. I talked her into letting me call you."

"Well, you bastard you!" I said giggling. I couldn't believe I was thinking of a one night stand with Josh Blankman.

At that moment I stopped thinking. Josh entwined his hands behind my back and gave me a gentle kiss as he pushed me back against the wall. With what felt like one swoosh of motion, he removed all of my clothing and tossed them into the air.

My body was throbbing all over. Josh Blankman was making me horny! I couldn't believe it but it sure didn't stop me from wanting him more than I've ever wanted any man.

Before I could think about it anymore, Josh was naked too and gathering me in his arms and carrying me upstairs to my bedroom. All of a sudden he tripped and fell and we landed hard on the stairs giggling the whole time!

Then his mouth was on mine again and his body covered mine and before I knew it, he was inside of me right there on the staircase. In and out, up and down, I could feel Josh pulsing and moving and throbbing inside me. I couldn't take it but I couldn't live without it. Josh felt amazing! Josh Blankman felt amazing inside of me!

"Baylee," he growled. "God I've wanted you, Baylee. You feel so good."

I couldn't think. I couldn't talk. I was on the brink and holding on to sanity by only a thread. A thread of Josh's hair that is. All of a sudden I couldn't take it any longer and climaxed as I scratched my perfectly manicured nails down his muscular back.

"Baylee... I think I love you," Josh said.

To Be Continued...