Geeks Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Monday morning, I left the three girls in bed playing among themselves. At noon, Candy met me for lunch and then we drove to one of the large furniture warehouse stores in the area. She went through the store, selecting beds, dressers, night tables, desks and lamps. For each room, she selected a full size bed and a bunk bed, knowing that some of the bunk beds would not be used but it did give them a little room for expansion and it was not that much difference.

After furnishing five bedrooms, Candy was not satisfied with any of the remaining furniture so we drove to another store and finished the furniture purchases. A trip to a department store led to another mountain of bags of sheets and coverlets and pillows, curtains and towel sets. By the time we were finished, there was barely room in the car for us and even then Candy sat close enough to me that she was leaning on my arm as I drove. I wasn't sure she really needed to do that but I wasn't about to complain either.

The girls brought in food and made dinner for the four of us Monday evening. Afterward I went to my office to try to catch up on some of the endless paperwork while the girls amused themselves, but at 10 o'clock, Vonda knocked on my door and told me that it was time I met them in my bed. I wrapped things up and headed for the bedroom, not surprised by now to find the three of them sitting on my bed stark naked waiting for me.

Monday through Thursday nights were pretty much the same. I had all the sex I could handle for the first time in my life. I didn't have to coax the ladies. They were ready every night when I was. The furniture was delivered on Tuesday and Wednesday and, as arranged, assembled by the delivery people. The girls distributed the pillows, made the beds with freshly washed sheets and coverlets, put the new towels on racks and shelves, and installed the curtains. In short they made it into a very nice, homey place.

Mid-afternoon Friday, the other members of the sorority began to arrive. I don't know how they knew where to come but I suppose the three girls had contacted them somehow. It started as a trickle and became a steady stream of women moving into the house until the early hours of Saturday morning. One of the original three brought each of the new girls by my office and introduced them to me individually. I could never remember the names on the basis of those whirlwind introductions but I did remember that every one of the girls was very friendly and outgoing.

I slept alone that night, which was okay with me...I had been getting so little sleep that I welcomed the night of solitude and deep slumber. I didn't wake up Saturday morning until nearly 10 o'clock and then it was to a knock on my door. I pulled up the sheet and said, "Come in."

Candy was followed by two fresh-faced young ladies who must have each been just 18 years old. Candy sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Larry, these two are Joyce Watkins and Faye Summers. They are pledges to Delta Pi this semester. They have to go through pledge week and be voted on my the membership in order to be inducted into the group. Their assignment today is to take care of your every need. If you need food, they will get it. If you need drink, they will get it. If you need sex, they will supply it. If, by tonight, you are are not absolutely and completely satisfied with their performance today, they will not be invited to join. You must be absolutely honest with me when I ask you tonight about their performance, okay?"

I glanced at the two incoming freshman and noted that both of them were grinning broadly. While she had been speaking, Candy had been running her hand along my thigh and my erection had created a tent in the sheet. The two girls shed their clothes quickly and dove under the sheet with me as Candy rose to leave. I was engulfed in a flurry of arms and legs and tits and mouths and questing hands by the time Candy closed the door on her way out.

Other than a three minute trip to the john to take a leak, I didn't get out of bed until nearly 3:30 that afternoon. Even on the trip to the bathroom, the girls went with me and one of them held my cock while I peed and the other stood tightly behind me rubbing her tits into my back. All that attention made it difficult to pee!

There was nothing to complain about on their performance. I got sucked and kissed and licked and fondled and fucked every way I could think of. It was a dream cum true, an extension of the original three spending time in my bed. I could not believe how much my sex life had changed in just a week.

I dressed casually and drove down to the shop. The two pledges insisted on coming. Even as I drove, their roving hands kept wandering around my body, spending lots of time stroking my member. When we got to the shop, I checked on things in the then-closed assembly area but when Faye bent over a worktable, lifted her short skirt to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties, I couldn't help myself. I pulled out my latest hard-on and slipped it between her spread legs. After wetting it with her oozing moisture, I pushed it into her hot cunt and fucked her bent over the work surface. Joyce ran a hand between my legs and manipulated my balls as I thrust into Faye until I sprayed my load of cum into her pretty little twat.

When I could walk again, I told the girls I needed them to leave me alone long enough to check on several things and then close up the front at 5 o'clock. Normally my sales people would take care of that but I needed a little break from the constant attention of the girls. So they wandered around quietly while I finished up and we closed up the sales room. My two pledges and I drove back to the house and when I went to change into lounging clothes for the evening, they attacked again.

Before I knew it, they had sucked my cock stiff and Joyce climbed on, wrapping her legs around my waist after lowering herself onto my flagpole. Fortunately she was rather light weight but still I needed to push her up against a wall while I thrust into her repeatedly until I shot another load of cum into her wet pussy.

Afterward my legs were so unsteady, I staggered over to the bed and lay back until I could recover. With Joyce smothering my face with kisses, Faye licked our combined juices off my cock and balls until I was as fresh as if just out of the shower. Finally I managed to dress ... again ... and we wandered into the kitchen to check on dinner's progress.

Someone had come up with an industrial sized pot and was making spaghetti, enough it looked like to feed a neighborhood but then we had a small neighborhood under one roof. There were three enormous bowls of salad tossed and plenty of varieties of dressing. At least the girls were buying and fixing their own meals.

Even with the two extra drop-leaves in place, my dining room table was woefully short of space for so many people. The girls didn't seem to mind. They set up the kitchen table as a sort of buffet table where the girls could pass by on either side and serve themselves from the food containers in the middle. There was a lot of laughing and joking and pushing and I felt more than one hand squeeze or pat my bottom before one of the girls handed me a full plate of food and led me to the head of the table, a place that would be reserved for me for every meal.

As I sat down, my two little sex slaves spread my legs and each sat on one. Of course there was no way I could eat with each arm around a different girl but it didn't matter ... they both fed me. Other girls filled out spaces around the table, some even doubling up in a chair, but many of them wandered into the big living room and found places to sit, some on the furniture and some on the floor. Apparently that was nothing unusual for them.

After dinner, several of the girls cleared all the dishes and began to clean the kitchen, but my two little slaves never left my lap as we sat around the table and talked about everything and nothing. When the group in the kitchen was finished, Janet stood and said that it was time for proper introductions of the sorority to their new landlord. She quietly stripped off her clothes and made a motion that the girls should move from my lap. They turned my chair so I was facing the aisle and Janet stepped between my legs.

"My name is Janet Sorenson," she said, taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. "I am from a little town called Bunnell, I am a junior majoring in Secondary Education." She moved one hand around her waist to cup her buttock while she moved the other between her spread legs. Taking that as an invitation, I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. "I had a boyfriend until last spring and then we broke up so I'm looking for a relationship. I love to fuck."

Having had about a minute to explore her treasures, she kissed me flush on the lips and then slipped away only to be replaced by another naked girl, this time one I had not seen naked before. She introduced herself and told a few facts, offering her body for me to touch in all the private places. She was replaced by another, only this one leaned forward, pushing her tits at my mouth so I sucked her while fingering her pussy and ass. And so it went through 19 current members of the sorority and 7 pledges. The pledges seemed to be a little more nervous than the regular members but not one of the girls was really reluctant to introduce themselves to me and allow me to touch them.

After the procession, Janet rose again and addressed the entire group, which had all crowded into the dining room and were standing around the table. She said, "Sisters, as you are aware, we had to vacate our old house because of the state of disrepair. Mr. March has kindly agreed to lease us space in his house for this year, and possibly into the future if this year works out well. By now everyone should know that we have agreed to an alternative payment plan whereby we have promised to provide for Mr. March's every sexual desire in lieu of cash payments. This means that every sister must uphold her part of those duties. We will provide a minimum of two sisters per night to sleep with Mr. March and do whatever he requires. A schedule will be posted on my door for each month and any sister unable to fulfill her duty must arrange for a suitable replacement on her scheduled night."

"In addition, during pledge week, the pledges are being scheduled to spend a 24 consecutive hour period with Mr. March twice during this week. If at any time he is unhappy with any aspect of the performance of those pledges, they will be dismissed and not allowed to be inducted into the sisterhood. Are there any questions?"

There was a clamoring of comments, all of which seemed to be most favorable with the arrangement, but no questions were voiced. The group began to disperse, although my two little sex slaves once again closed on me, hugging and rubbing on my body. However as the last of the girls left, she stopped two other pledges, Lynn Crawford and Bobbi Stephens, and motioned for them to wait by the door. Then she told my two little slaves to go to their rooms.

When they had left, Janet sat across my lap, put her arms around me and planted a long, lingering kiss on my lips while her tongue explored my mouth. It was the kind of kiss that long-time lovers exchange. Come to think of it, I guess in a way we were long-time lovers.

When she broke the kiss, she stayed so close that when she spoke I could feel her breath. She asked, "How did you like the two pledges?"

"They were great, both of them."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"No, they really were."

"Was there any time when you were not completely satisfied?"

"None."

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay. Thank you, sugar. Let's see if these two can do as well. Night," and she kissed me again before turning me over to the two new sex slaves and she left. Lynn and Bobbi converged on me and began fawning over me, so I got up and headed toward my bedroom, a pretty naked girl on each arm.

By the time I got into bed, the girls were waiting anxiously for me. They performed not less auspiciously than the two earlier pledges had, eager to please and willing to do anything. Before the night was out, I had fucked both pussies, been sucked countless times, chewed on all four nipples, tasted their sweet cunts, and had my ass tongued by both girls. I finally fell into an exhausted sleep around 2 o'clock in the morning.

I left the girls behind the following morning to go to the shop and worked until mid-afternoon. When I arrived back at the house, however, planning to work on my paperwork, the two girls came running out to meet me and, although we went into the office, they soon had me rock hard, what with kisses all over my face and hands roving around my butt and crotch. When Bobbi bent over my desk and pulled up her pleated skirt, showing me that she wasn't wearing panties, I dropped my pants and drove my erection deep into her twat and proceeded to fuck her.

We fooled around for a while afterward, kissing and feeling and licking and sucking until I became hard again. This time Lynn climbed on top and rode me ever so slowly for almost an hour before I exploded into her in a tremendously satisfying climax. Twice in the night, I had another encounter with the girls, once when Bobbi sucked me until I shot a load down her throat and another time when I pumped Lynn's pussy while laying on top of her with our tongues down each other's throats. That time Bobbi contributed a finger-fucking of my ass that certainly didn't slow things down.

In the morning I woke up with my face between Bobbi's legs, literally. The sweet smell of pussy permeated the air I breathed and the weight of her legs would have been suffocating except that, somehow I had wound up laying across her bottom leg with a pillow on each side of the leg holding most of my weight and softening the arrangement.

Without waking her, I worked my bottom arm under her waist until I could get both hands on her buttocks and spread them apart. Gently, with very little head movement, I began to lap at her pussy while my nose nudged into her puckered anus. I suppose I woke Lynn because she snuggled up to my back and I felt her tits crush against my ass and her hand slid over my thigh until she grasped my rapidly engorging member.

I heard Bobbi sigh and she shifted her top leg so that I had easier access to her soft lips and hot opening. My tongue explored the lacy flesh as it became engorged in hot blood, finally reaching down far enough to tease her clitty. While I slurped and licked her tender flesh, four hands lavished sensuous praise on my genitals. It was a continuing upward spiral of pleasure as my tongue worked faster and faster and they hands became greedier and greedier.

Somebody, I think it was Bobbi, replaced the hands on the end of my cock with a mouth, a warm, wet, wandering mouth. Her tongue roved around the rim of my throbbing head, leaving a trail of fire and frantic desire. I got a face full of fresh sweet pussy juice just seconds before I began to shoot my load into the hot mouth. We staggered off to the shower, which was a tight squeeze for three of us but we made it. Mostly we stayed with the purpose of the shower - getting clean again - mostly!

At the breakfast table with people running in and out in all stages of dress or undress, grabbing a bite to eat or something to drink, and then hurrying off to dress for early classes, it was a real madhouse. Somehow Janet waded through the sea of feminine humanity and dismissed the two pledges. She asked how they had done and I told her I didn't think they could have done any one thing better. She gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Turning to the living room, she beckoned and three young ladies hurried in. Janet introduced them as Claire Massey, Glenda Lam, and Trish Polarski. They were three beauties and the last of the pledges. And they were mine for the next 24 hours. I could fuck them as often as I wanted to or get as many blow jobs as I wanted, anything. Sheesh, I thought, I've been getting more than I could handle with two. How was I going to handle three young women?

At least I didn't have to worry about it for a while. Classes would keep them occupied for part of the day and I had to go to the shop anyway. After eating, I headed back to the bedroom to dress ... followed by the three young women. It became comical as they stumbled all over themselves to help me get dressed. Watching them trying to put on my dress socks was a laugh-a-minute - until Glenda pulled off her t-shirt, pulled my foot up between her nice-sized breasts and began again with the socks.

After that, the other two also had to remove their shirts. Then came the shorts and when it turned out that Trish wasn't wearing panties, Claire and Glenda shed their panties too. I knew I was in trouble as my cock began to grow hard in my jockeys. The girls decided that the only fair and equitable way to handle the situation was for me to lay back on the bed and they would take turns riding me. And for the next ten minutes or so, they rotated about every minute, one riding my cock, another feeding me a tit, and the other holding my hand while I fingered her pussy. Around and around they went until I exploded in a wonderful release.

Graciously they cleaned me up and really let me get dressed. It turned out that Glenda didn't have any classes that day so she raced upstairs and came back in a few minutes dressed in a white sweater, red pleated shirt, loafers and bobby socks with her hair magically done up in an attractive curly spiral. She was going to keep me company all day since she didn't have anything on her schedule.

It turned out that Glenda was a CompSci major and a very sharp young lady. She had an interest in my computers and how we were putting then together so she spent the morning watching and learning from the assemblers and even pointed out a minor change we could make to improve our assembly process.

Late in the morning, she pulled me into a dark parts closet and dropped to her knees, pulling my flaccid cock out. When she began to lavish it with kisses and licks, it didn't stay flaccid long and she proceeded to bob up and down my shaft while kneading my balls until I shot a load of cum down her throat. We wandered back onto the assembly floor as if nothing had happened .. until one of the guys suggested that I zip my pants up.

The afternoon was even more of a delight. By the time Glenda and I arrived back at the house about 1:30, Claire and Trish were long since back from classes and they joined us in my office. For the rest of the afternoon, I didn't get much work done ... except for the times when they girls couldn't get my cock up because it needed rest. I got it up enough that I plowed all three pussies until I sprayed a decreasing amount of cum into them and finally I had to say "enough."

After dinner I barred the girls from the office until I could get the essentials out of the way and then they joined me for a little play time but I made them promise that it would be just cuddling and kissing until bedtime or there wouldn't be any fun at lights out. Thus I had recovered enough by bedtime that we all had a little fun, though most of the climaxes were the result of tongue action rather than my cock.

The rest of the week was pretty much a repeat of the last three days, with Janet assigning the pledges to handle my pleasure on the same schedule as before. Each time she came to me to ask how they had done, I had to say that i just could not have asked for better service from anyone. Maybe it was possible but I couldn't imagine it. Ultimately the sorority inducted all seven of the pledges into the organization, making the permanent number of inhabitants for that year to total 26.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers