Geeks Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of pledge week, Janet had posted the schedule on her door and every night from that point on, two different girls spent the night in my bed fulfilling my every sexual need and fantasy. Short of anything inflicting punitive pain, we tried everything, all with the agreement of the girls. Some did not want to try certain activities so we did other things that they wanted to do.

Of course I had all the pussy I wanted. I ate pussy as well as fucked it. I sucked and licked and kneaded all their tits and even tit-fucked a few. Some of the girls let me ass-fuck them, some did not. Surprisingly more than a few wanted to be spanked before they were fucked and the heat generated by extra blood at the point of contact make the subsequent sex hotter than anything I'd ever experienced before. The only nights that I went without sex that school year were nights when I begged the girls to let me alone so my sensitive cock could get some rest. Fortunately that didn't happen often.

Epilogue:

I couldn't believe how the business took off. It just kept growing and growing. The combined shops became too small so I leased a free-standing building in a new industrial district, keeping the shops as a retail outlet. I expanded the number of assemblers and shippers as our online orders mushroomed. Technically I became a millionaire almost overnight, although most of my so-called wealth was plowed back into the business. Still I managed to extract a reasonable salary so that i wasn't hurting for cash either.

In the early spring, I had a large Florida room installed across the back of the house, so that we could keep it enclosed in the winter or open the sliding windows for an outdoors feel in the summer. Then a large oval Jacuzzi-type spa became the centerpiece of the room. After that opened, the Florida room was the main gathering place for everyone in the evenings. And I must say that the spa also became the site of many sexual couplings that everyone seemed to enjoy.

Summer brought a major transition as the majority of the girls moved back to their homes. However seven girls bargained to continue living with me. Four of them were enrolled in summer classes. The other three found jobs in town ... as assemblers in my business. To save money, the seven girls promised to satisfy my sexual needs and thus we continued the same arrangement as before, to my delight.

Although the group of seniors had graduated and moved on, the Delta Pis had agreed to continue their occupancy of my house under the same terms as the prior year. I was looking forward to a new school year with the wonderful group of women.

The End