Geek's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers

"Never had it, never will," I said, just a trifle smugly. "I like money too much."

She shook her head. "You don't know what you're missing. Coke is the ultimate sex drug."

"It also scars your heart and addicts you. It's an ever-growing hole in your wallet, and I work too hard for my money to throw it away on cheap thrills."

"Cheap, my ass. It's expensive. And worth every penny. And it lets you stay up fucking all night long."

"Not my thing. Oh, I'll smoke weed, but nothing up my nose or in my arm. Those are my rules."

"Your loss," she shrugged. "You don't consider coke to be worthy, but you'll pay for sex? What was that about cheap thrills?"

"I was already addicted to sex before I got money," I admitted. "Besides, as much as I spend on pussy, wives and girlfriends are more expensive in the long run. Honestly, about how much do you spend a week on cocaine, Carla?"

"Two . . . maybe four hundred dollars. Sometimes more, if there's any really good stuff around." She was hesitant enough about her answer to make me guess that the real answer was twice that amount. Which made sense.

"So . . . you need to suck how many dicks to get that?" I asked, casually. She looked at me to see if I was joking, and then turned away. "Um . . . I get twenty to thirty for head. Gotta split that with my manager. So . . . I'd have to suck off at least . . . forty guys? For a week? But I get fifty to a hundred for fucking, more for specials. That's where I make my money."

"With guys like me," I supplied. She looked at me, a mixture of fear and gratitude in her eyes.

"Well, yeah. You're my single biggest client, right now," she admitted. "I've been able to actually pay off some of my debt. Tonight will catch me up some, too. And if I get that frat gig again, I might even come out ahead," she said, with false optimism.

"You think?" I asked. "Or are you just going to go out and get some more of the 'good stuff', and be back in hock with your pimp?"

"Look, I'm paying off my contract," she said defensively. "Another year, I'll be a free agent! After that I can be a stripper and go back to school."

"Or be dead," I pointed out.

"Yeah, well what the hell do you care?" she asked, irritated. "That's my private fucking business." Well, I reflected, she was right. What did I care? This cunt tortured my entire high school. She was one of the original Mean Girls. She had teased and slutted her way through life, and she was now facing the terminal consequences of her actions. Who was I to stand in the way of Karma?

I studied Carla while she leaned back, eyes closed, clearly descending from her buzz. She was prematurely aged by her life, but she was still young enough to definitely be a hottie. She wasn't completely stupid, and had managed to survive in what was obviously a brutal world. The fact that I remembered a much younger and more innocent Carla had little bearing on what she was doing with her life. I had no doubt she would be dead long before her "contract" was paid off. And that thought struck a melancholy tone in my heart that I didn't think was there.

I mean, if I hadn't known Carla in High School, if she was just another faceless crackwhore, then I probably wouldn't have cared. But I discovered that because I did remember her, as far back as Junior High, I did, for some reason. I wasn't sure how much, but I know I didn't really want to see her dead.

The problem was I knew that she wouldn't change her path, not voluntarily. She was too sold on it and she didn't see any other options. And any "good Samaritan" intervention crap wouldn't stick with her any more than algebra had. Besides, my mom had broken me of the habit of picking up strays before adolescence. No future in it, as she would say.

"So, am I gonna suck your dick or what?"

I considered. She was already paid for. Though the serious talk had dropped my erection, I had every faith that it would rise again in short order. "Yeah, at your convenience."

"Let's do it," she agreed, taking position on the floor between my knees as I pulled out my neglected cock. "You want anything special? Should I say the lines again?"

"No, not now. Just give me something long and slow," I said, scooting my pants off. "Use your judgment. I want to just relax and enjoy this." She nodded, and took the head of my dick in her mouth, her tongue already in motion. I reached for the remote and cued up the Title Theme for Star Wars again. I wanted to see if I could make it through the whole CD before I blew my load. I was shooting for the final track, where Han and Luke get their medals, but even if I didn't make it, I didn't mind. I had Princess Leia slavishly sucking me off, her earmuff braids bobbing methodically in my lap.

Life is good!

Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers
12