Geek's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers

"No you wouldn't," she demurred. "I'm not wearing any panties."

See? I like Bev.

"So you're no stranger to riding the dirt road? I thought you lezzies preferred your fun clitoral."

"I'm only half lez," she said. "The top half. I like eating pussy. But I'm sick of women. Lesbians can't stand the fact I like cock, too. And they want to move in after a third date -- GOD, I hate that. No, men are easier to manipulate and they don't whine like bitches. And they buy me things. I like that in a man."

"You are the most misogynistic lesbian I've ever met," I observed, truthfully.

"No one knows how to hate women more than a woman," she agreed. "Oh, we're OK, I guess. But after my last girlfriend I'm ready for a steady diet of sausage for a while. If I have to talk about my feelings one more goddamn time, I'm going to fucking scream. So, yeah, a little hard-core sodomy might be just a thing to help me break my tuna taco habit."

"You want lube?"

"I took care of that already," she offered. "I'm all greased up and slick."

"You're a regular Girl Scout, aren't you?"

"Hey, you didn't say anything about costumes!"

"You ready to ditch this joint and get anally invaded?"

"Eagerly," she agreed, rising. She made a point of dropping her purse and bending down to retrieve it -- giving me and every other heterosexual man in the place a raging erection from the sight of her delicious ass straining at the fabric of her dress.

We went to her place. The front room was pristine, almost sterile: a couch, a chair, a poster of Marilyn Manson in a tasteful frame, an entertainment center. Bev didn't get much past the couch when she dropped to her knees and started fumbling with my fly.

"I don't recall fellatio as being part of the deal," I reminded her.

"Shut up," she said, savagely. "I wanna suck your dick. Humor me."

"Uh, okay," I agreed as she popped it into her mouth. Hey, I like head. Especially from tarty bisexual Asian chicks with a smart head for business. Bev was good, too, and attacked the shaft with the dedication only a real consultant can muster. My dick was already rock-hard in anticipation of the main event -- the few blissful moments it spent in her soft, alluring mouth made it hard as bedrock. I moaned involuntarily as she went for broke, swallowing the whole thing down her throat. Yes, she's a damn good consultant.

When she pulled away and looked at me with those sweetly sexy eyes, I couldn't resist pulling her up and kissing her -- I love the feel of blowjob-fresh lips when I kiss. She was surprised and started to pull away, then started to enjoy it and melted into my arms. I kissed her thoroughly before I hoisted her with a yelp to the back of the couch and pushed her short dress up over her thighs.

Yep. No panties.

I buried my face in her delicately-trimmed bush, finding her clitoris and abandoning all pretense of lovemaking. I ate her like a starving dog eats steak. She squealed and moaned and grabbed my head and called upon the Name of the Lord and all manner of exciting things. I took her just to the brink of orgasm, then stopped.

"You BASTARD . . .!" she hissed, her eyes narrowed. "I was so CLOSE!"

"Yeah, this ain't about you, mei-mei," I said, roughly turning her over and bending her over the back of the couch. "It's time to utilize this weapon of ass destruction!"

"That's the single corniest thing a man who is about to sodomize me has ever—eeep! Said," she concluded, as the head of my cock nuzzled its way between her cheeks and pressed up against her sphincter.

"Any last words?"

"Uh . . . engage!"

I like Bev. She's my kind of nerd. I pushed forward, slowly but surely, and enjoyed the low groan she let out as I sheathed about half of my dick up her tight, slick little rectum. I noted with delight just how damn hot her clasping little ass was around my dick, and I grasped her hips gently. "That's about half of it," I added. "Ready for more?"

"Just . . . a moment . . . ugh . . . wait . . . okay, slowly forward," she said, breathing hard. I felt her hand snake back to her clit and start a rhythmic movement as I pressed forward. She added more and louder grunts as I slid in and out, going deeper into that tight little hole with every stroke. And she was rapidly recovering the ground she lost when I stopped eating her out. Indeed, she came twice, hard, before I dumped my seed into her bowels ten minutes later.

"Your debt is paid," I intoned as I zipped up. "Let me know if I can be of further service."

"You just raped my asshole," she panted, still slumped over the couch.

"Why yes, yes I did," I agreed. "Did it hurt?"

"Like fire. Biggest dick I've ever had up there. I . . . I think I need to go lay down. Maybe in the shower. And masturbate. Yeah, I definitely need to take care of a few on my own. Wow. Thanks Coop. Call me?"

"You betcha," I said, as I left.

Dinner and an assfuck. I liked Bev.

Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers
12