Geek's Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,645 Followers

"THERE you go," she sighed, lustfully. "Right there. Lick that clit, you stupid cunt, lick it, lick it until I fucking scream!" Ellie Mae squirmed uncomfortably, but Carla was relentless. The pretty teenager was forced to begin licking – grudgingly, at first, but she picked up the pace when Fireball swatted her protruding ass with his hand.

"Lick that bitch good!" he said, intently. "I wanna see her cum like she never came before!"

"But . . . she's nasty!" Ellie Mae protested, the first time she could break away. There were tears in her eyes. "She's a nasty old whore, and—"

That pushed Carla over the edge – she grabbed the teen's braids and yanked, hard, bringing her lips back into place. "Who are you calling 'old'?" she demanded. "Wait until some sixty-year-old lesbian decides to celebrate one night and you gotta eat every cunt in the room! Lick me – faster, damn it!"

"Maybe she'd be more attentive with a cock in her ass?" Kiki offered, helpfully. She was getting into this, I could tell. Ellie Mae squeaked loudly and redoubled her efforts. Carla was finally satisfied with the action, and sank down lower as the frightened teen sucked her pussy for the first time.

"That's better," she said, between gasps. "She needs practice, though, Bill – lots of practice. She might know dick, but she's . . . she's . . . she's lousy at pussy."

"Oh, we got ways to fix that," Fireball assured her. "But it's good to know. For quality assurance purposes."

"Am I gonna have to . . . do that too?" Babygirl whispered to no one in particular.

"Yep," Kiki agreed. "Lots. The old dykes, they good customers. You never ate pussy before?" she asked, surprised.

"Not . . . not seriously," Babygirl admitted, her dark eyes flitting to the floor and staying there.

"Well, hell! Bill, what kinda crappy ho's is these?" she demanded. "Didn't you break 'em in proper?"

"They new!" Bill defended, intent on Ellie Mae's performance. "Only been on the payroll a week! You know that!"

"Well, we can't send 'em out untrained!" Kiki protested. "We gonna fuck up our rep!"

"Well, make the bitch eat you, then!" he complained. "Shit! I gotta do all the thinking around here?"

"Yeah, let me know when that happens," Kiki said, rolling her eyes. Then she tugged on Babygirl's hand. "Honey, why don't you come down here and I'll show you the ropes?" she said, softly. "It won't be that bad . . ."

"Yeah, sure," Babygirl said, uncertainly, looking down to wear Ellie Mae struggled with Carla's insistent demands. The blonde was working furiously, tears rolling down her cheeks as she unwillingly buried her face into Carla's overworked pussy, her eyes shut tightly against the humiliation of the occasion. I had to admit, it was highly erotic, especially the way Ellie's big tits were pressed up against the chair and the way her denim-clad ass protruded. I could feel my hard-on stirring back to life already.

To make life worse for my dick, Kiki stood up and shucked off her jeans and panties and then sat back in her chair, legs spread lewdly. "I don't usually take advantage of these . . . perks," she admitted. "But damn, watching that ho suck your cock, it made me wet as hell!"

I nodded silently in gratitude, as babygirl took her place on the floor between Kiki's smooth brown thighs. Her bush was dark and neatly trimmed, and she was visibly aroused, I saw, before Babygirl's face eclipsed the sight.

I raised my eyebrows again. "You have a very pretty pussy, if you don't mind me saying," I said, respectfully.

"Why, thank you, Coop!" she said, brightly. "Don't get to use it much. I got bad taste in men. That's it, little girl," she cooed, as Babygirl took a few tentative licks. "Oh, yeah, that's pretty good for a white girl . . . lick it up and down, just like . . . that . . . and then . . . yeah, that's the clit . . . hit that a while – I'll let you know when you can stop . . ."

Such gentle encouragement was very different from Carla, who was forcing poor Ellie Mae's face down from her twat with both hands. "Lick my asshole, you stupid blonde bitch! Lick it! I wanna feel your tongue so far up my shitter that you can taste the cum from last night! Lick it, bitch, lick it!" she demanded, as she contorted in orgasm.

Kiki was putting Babygirl through her paces, correcting her moves and directing her to suck and lick her for maximum pleasure. I stooped near her head so I could get a good look at the plump whore's mouth buried in the dark bush. "Is she doing a good job?" I whispered to Kiki.

"Oh, she shows promise," Kiki managed to say, in between gasps. "Oh, she could get good at this – will get good at this," she corrected. "Hey, Coop?" she whispered, as Bill moved in to push Ellie Mae's face deeper into Carla's spasming twat, "can I get your email and cell phone? For the records," she explained.

"Aw, you know you just want my phone number," I teased.

Kiki looked up at me, big sexy brown eyes wide with pleasure as the white girl busily ate her. "Would that be a problem?" she inquired, lightly. "You consider dating a sista?"

"I thought you said you had bad taste in men?" I reminded her. "What does that say about me?"

"Black men," she corrected. "White boys know how to treat a lady."

"Hey!" Bill protested.

"Tell me I'm wrong?" Kiki demanded. "You and your crew aren't exactly the poster-children for stable long-term relationships! Faster – just there, faster, little white girl!" she sang, as she approached orgasm.

Bill considered for a moment, then sighed. "Nah, you right," he admitted. "White boys are better at relationships. Brothas are better at fucking."

"Hey!" I protested. "I take issue with that statement!"

"You can fuck as good as a brotha?" he asked, skeptically.

"He's got some game, Bill," Carla admitted. "Left! Oh! Left you stupid cunt! Your other left! There! Finally, do I hafta draw you a fucking roadmap? There! Oh, shit! I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna . . ."

"Me too!" mewed Kiki, as she pulled Babygirl's face deeper into her twat. "Me fuckin' . . . too! Waaaaaa. . . . waaa . . . unh . . . unh . . . yessssssssss!"

Bill looked up at me as his sister and his former whore reached climax about the same time, and he gave me the biggest shit-eating grin. "Yeah, it might not be a corner office and the executive washroom," he sighed, happily, "but this job has definitely got its up-side."

"You make a compelling argument," I agreed with a sigh, looking forward to fucking the shit out of Carla when I got home.

Creamer
Creamer
1,645 Followers