Geeks Rule Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip down memory lane.
9.1k words
4.75
27.9k
35
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for his editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check!

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

If you are looking for a stroker story look else ware. I do stories with decent sex, not a sex story in search of a plot.

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

*****

So we did it again, we cuddled up and fell asleep. But instead of the sunshine, we were woken by another flash. "Give this to your mom and have her call me if she has any questions."

I wonder if she would have said the same thing if she knew I had my hand in Stephanie's panties squeezing her butt?

We did crawl out, with Stephanie being ornery. She slid over me letting her tit and nipple pop out of the neck of her t-shirt and dragged it over my lips. I nipped at the side as she passed trying to get my fingertips in her pussy.

And yes momma bear was PISSED! Her baby boy spent two nights with 'that girl!' I gave her the Polaroid and the instructions that came with it, and I'd bet she took a magnifying glass to it after I was out of the room. I asked Dad and he smiled but said, 'I will neither confirm nor deny...' IT WAS CONFIRMED!

But that was the day when my life started getting better and better. I got a corner of the shop cleared out and we brought the squad car in and put it up on jack stands. Pulled the battery and then started stripping it down. Stephanie was amazed at how much room we had to work once the doors were off and the seats were out. The grin she had with the air ratchet is one I should have had a picture of... a glimpse into the future.

We then began the arduous task of removing all the little panels and pieces, putting screws back so we would know where they came from if needed. We had most of the interior done, leaving the carpet until last and were getting ready to start on the dash. I had the steering column loose inside and was on a creeper under the car disconnecting it from the steering box...

"Bill, how long are you going to be under there?"

"One more bolt and then we can pull it out."

"But, what if I don't want you to pull out?"

"Huh?" I rolled out from under the car to a vision that is burned into my memory to this day. Stephanie standing there, her shirt open and tucked back, her jeans unzipped and pulled down a bit, showing the loveliest white bikini.

Stephanie slipped her finger into the waist of her bikini bottom, "Would you care to give me a hand with this?"

Wait, she said something about... OH HELL YES! I scrambled up and was headed to her promised land.

"Go wash up.", she ordered with a finger pointing the way toward the washroom. I dashed off to clean up, and make the rounds to check the doors. The guys had been gone for hours, but I didn't want to be interrupted if we were going to do what I thought we were going to do.

Up until now we had done a lot of 'fooling around.' Lost of kissing and petting and oral... oh LOTS of oral. But no actual sex.

Now we had both had sex before... kind of. I had sex with two girls, both of them were quickies in the back seat of my car, one cowgirl and one doggie, and both over VERY quickly. Stephanie's experience wasn't much more.

When I got back to the car, Stephanie had laid out a blanket on top of the old carpet, a little candle on the dash. I killed the trouble light and she was bathed in just the candle glow. Stephanie reached back and untied her neck string, and then her back string, leaving it to just cling to her lovely tits.

I walked like a robot to the car, kicking my shoes off as I unbuttoned my shirt. Dropping my pants and shorts in one quick move, Stephanie drug the little slips of material from her tits and tugged at the ties on her hips, spreading her legs just enough to let it hang there. I crawled in, stopping long enough to take it between my teeth and tug it out from under her. She giggled as I continued to crawl up her body.

I looked in her smiling eyes, seeing her bite her lip, then felt more than saw her lift and spread her legs inviting me in. I took my ACHING cock in hand and wetted the head between her lips, then slowly pushed in.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK... DON'T CUM YET, DON'T CUM YET!!

I managed to get completely in her without blowing my cork... somehow. I laid down letting some of my weight on Stephanie, and more as she put her arms around me and pulled me down. We kissed, totally joined for the first time. Feeling her gasp in my mouth as I pulled out a little and entered her again. The feeling of her velvet pussy was doing everything it could to make me lose it.

"I'm on the pill," she whispered in my ear.

My head snapped up and I looked in her eyes, the desire in her eyes. "OH FUCK!" I couldn't hold back, I just started pumping and pumping giving Stephanie everything I had and then some. Then I was hearing her scream in my ear, feeling her wrap her legs around my waist, humping her pussy right back up against me.

Rocking back and forth on her tits trapped between us as I gave her everything I had. Riding a bucking woman coming up to meet my every thrust with heels in my ass to make sure I got as deep as I could. Hearing her scream 'YES, YES, YES, YES," over and over as she came around me.

We screamed and fucked each other until we couldn't move. I laid on Stephanie a bit, then rolled off panting.

We didn't get anymore accomplished that night. We laid there naked in a stripped out car in the corner of a dirty salvage yard shop, and talked. Touching a little more on what we talked about that night on her mothers couch, but more on where we go from here. We were swapping ideas on getting a place, staying together during college, and yes what about children. Taking short breaks to kiss and cuddle when our playing while talking got too much to take. Steph gasping as she tried to talk while I played with and then sucked her nipples while circling her clit with my finger. Trying not to groan and failing miserably when she would stroke me and then lean down to lick the tip of my cock as I oozed in her hand.

I wanted two, she wanted five or six. We settled on two or three depending on our situation.

"Well we better make sure we know how to do that if you think you want that many now don't you think?" I asked her with a grin.

"Mmmmmm, definitely!" she responded as she lifted and spread her legs. This time it was a much slower time. Looking down and watching my cock disappear into her beautiful pussy, feeling her softly encase me until I was balls deep was hypnotic. Looking in her eyes as I slid in and out, feeling her soft moan into our kiss as I bottomed out each time.

I was watching her eyes as she got closer until she tipped her head back and clenched her teeth as she came just before I emptied myself into her again. The feeling of her spasm around me and coming again with renewed vigor as my first shot filled her, followed by another and another until I again collapsed on her as she wrapped arms and legs around me to hold me in.

Stephanie finally let me go to roll beside her and try to get air in my lungs again. "Yeah, I think that might have been a baby maker. But we'll have to try again some time just to make sure."

I chuckled, "That we might." A situation that would almost separate us and then bring us even closer in the future.

We finally got dressed, well mostly. Stephanie decided to leave her bikini top off and just wore the shirt tied loosely across her tummy. I was going to take her home, but she had other ideas. She went home with me, Mom and Dad having went to bed already.

Stephanie took a shower, ALONE! And pushed me in when she came out in her towel. I took mine and slipped my boxers on and went looking for her. I found her in her bikini top and bottoms, her shirt and jeans laid out on the chair. She patted the cushion beside her, and I crawled in, she seemed to like being between me and the back of the couch. We were going to talk some more, but exhaustion of our loving over came us as she snuggled in under my arm and pulled the comforter up under her chin.

We woke to a scream, and not a good one. There was Mom in her bathrobe with her mouth open. "Morning Mom," I heard from behind me. I ABOUT LOST IT WHEN STEPHANIE CALLED HER MOM! There was another weird noise from Mom as she ran upstairs. I turned back to Stephanie for a proper good morning kiss, then I heard Dad clear his throat behind me.

I turned to see him with his arms crossed trying to look pissed, but Stephanie pulled the comforter back a bit to let her bikini top show, his eyes widened. I get the same feeling when I look at her too, but probably for a different reason. Dad grinned and shook his head, "You're going to give her a heart attack you know."

"Jessie would say I was just evening the score."

He wagged his finger at me about the time there was another screech from upstairs. Dad grinned and headed back upstairs. He was going to be late for work this morning but I bet he didn't care.

I gave Stephanie another quick kiss, "I think we need to go out for breakfast."

She crawled on top of me grinding her mound against me, "Why," kissing me again.

I reached back and cupped her ass sliding my fingers inside her bikini bottom, "Because there's only one sure way to settle mom down," I ground hard against her. "And it gets a bit noisy."

Stephanie snorted, then rolled out and stretched, damn that bikini is in the way. Steph slipped her shirt and jeans on, then grinned and untied her bikini and pulled it out before buttoning her shirt flashing her bare tit and nipple at me. I wish we didn't have school today.

I grabbed a change of clothes and we headed for her place as things began to pick up in Mom and Dads room. Her Mom scolded her with a grin when Stephanie relayed the mornings events minus the reason we had to leave early. I changed while her mom made us a quick breakfast, then off we went.

The next six weeks we had the same routine, well mostly. School, I'd work for Dad in the afternoon if I didn't have any school events; sometimes with Stephanie's help and then always with the ribbing of the guys about my sexy helper. Steph would grin and sometimes give them a little flash of cleavage just egging them on.

Then we would work on the car in the evening, sometimes with a little 'extra curricular activities', okay more than sometimes. Working around a shirtless or topless babe can be a bit stressful don't you think?

Sometimes bikini's, sometimes lacy lingerie, even once in a sexy nightie before we dropped the seats back in and then we had to test them out to make sure we had ALL the bolts tightened! Mom did eventually forgive us for 'scaring' her, even began to take a liking to Steph. And even with the original exhaust, Mom really liked how the car came out. A few days before senior prom we unveiled it, and then had a nice dinner out. Kissing, groping, and occasionally eating our meal before it got cold.

"Bill, about prom..."

"Hmmm."

"Are we going?"

I looked at her, and realized I had screwed up, "Stephanie, I'm sorry. With all the time we've spent together I took it for granted. Would you do me the honor of letting me accompany you to the senior prom?"

Steph grinned and blushed, "Yes."

I took her hand and kissed it, then her palm, then her wrist. I was going to go further but her forearm is a little bit ticklish.

We went out to the malls the next day, me getting fitted for a nice tux under the close supervision of Stephanie making sure it fit JUST right as the sales girl chuckled and I blushed. Then Steph was looking at dresses. At first she was looking at 'prom' dresses. But I pointed out some nice gowns, but was promptly told they were not 'prom' dresses.

I pulled her close and kissed the inside of her wrist, "And you're not just any lady. If you get something like that, I'll bump my tux up to something with all the satin trim, do it up right."

Steph ran her fingers along my jaw then kissed me, "Well you did look good in that one."

"Should we rent a limo too?"

"Uh uh, we could rent a room for after the party though."

"Mmmmm, want to do it up right do we?" as I reached back and cupped her ass.

"Mmmmm, over and over and over until we can't stand," Stephanie whispered back in my ear.

I chuckled, "Like the first time?"

Steph giggled at that, "But in a bed instead of the car."

So we went back to shopping, Steph trying on different gowns, asking what I thought of them and flashing me some skin or panty. Most were okay, a few just didn't look right, and a few made me want to jump her right there seeing bare skin ABOVE her panty! I was reminded I needed to go change my tux reservation, and when I got back she had a dress in a bag.

"What did you get?"

Steph kissed me nicely, then grinned, "You'll see. What there is of it at least."

All I could do was think of the skimpy gowns that made me want to jump her bones, and drug her out to the car to try and do that. I did manage some nice kissing and groping, getting my hand inside her shirt and cupping her lace covered tit, but then I had to take her home.

The next day we each did our own thing. Even though we had just finished the car, it got another vacuum and spritz. Mom was watching me from the porch, but turned back to the house when I came in. I was too engrossed in those upcoming next few days to notice her staring at me.

We chatted a bit on the phone that evening, and I was advised we were going shopping again tomorrow... for BIKINIS! Oh damn, I wonder if I can endure that?

I don't know what was worse, seeing Steph in all those bikini's tugging this way and that to show me just how close to her nipple or landing strip the edges really were or all the other girls running around in theirs and imagining them tugging theirs aside? I did my best not to look at the sales girls, theirs were the smallest of the bunch and I swear they had to be glued in place not to let a nipple or pussy show. But then for as thin as they were they didn't leave much to the imagination anyway.

Steph even got a little white one like that, and put her finger behind it to show me just how sheer it was. And then the little minx leaned over and whispered in my ear, "It turns transparent when wet." I nearly came in my pants. You know, it's amazing how much you can spend on so little. With everything she bought it barely filled a bag the size of a small fast food bag.

And then we had to get me something, seems if Steph was getting a new bikini I had to get some new trunks as well, and not the big baggy ones, I had to get something like the guys swim team wears. Not a little Speedo, but definitely not much more, and her little grin when she ran her fingers over my firming cock as she did had me wondering. If I got hard around Steph EVERYBODY was going to know it! She decided on a small black pair with silver trim for me. Not quite what I would have picked, but then I guess I was just glad they weren't disappearing white!

The day before prom was a lazy day, we went to the lake and strolled and sat and talked. Me with my arm over her shoulder, giggling as she pulled my hand over her tit encouraging me to grope a little, and later looking around and putting my hand inside her shirt as she reached back and groped my hard cock. It was amazing, I had know Steph for almost three years. We had so much in common, we could talk about anything for hours. And while we did touch on a lot of 'us' subjects, it was nothing to go off on a tangent and go through eight or ten subjects before we got back around to what we started on.

The day of prom I was going to sleep in, I really was. I was awake at the crack of dawn with twelve hours of daylight to kill. I got my tux out and made sure I had everything, shined my shoes... twice. Vacuumed and wiped the interior of the car down... three times.

"Bill," I heard Mom call behind me, I was getting a little lint from the carpet.

"William," I turned to see Mom standing on the porch, "Come inside for a few minutes." She turned to go inside, it wasn't a request.

I came in the kitchen to find Mom holding her coffee cup with both hands, a bottle of Pepsi sitting out for me. I sat and took a sip, then her head came up and she just stared at me for a few seconds.

"Bill, I want you to know I think Stephanie is a wonderful girl. I like her a lot. I... I also know you got a room for tonight."

"Mom, I..." she put her hand up.

"You're father has told me how you feel about her, and from what I've seen I believe it. I may not like my baby boy in love, but I'm going to have to deal with it aren't I?"

I grinned, "Yeah, I think so, even if I am eighteen."

"William you will always be my baby boy."

"At least until I give you grandchildren."

Mom gasped, then shook her finger at me grinning, "And maybe not even then." She paused and sighed, "Just be careful Bill, that's all I'm saying."

"We are Mom, we are." Mom got wide eyed, SHIT! I should have said we WILL. I went out and vacuumed the car again. I tried to watch TV, then gave up and called Stephanie. Her mom answered, she was down getting her hair done. Maybe I should vacuum the car again.

It was finally close enough I could take a shower and get dressed. It was going to be a wonderful evening. I had my tux, Stephanie's corsage, and a nice little jewelry box in my pocket. I hoped she likes it?

I came downstairs and Dad whistles at my tux, Mom comes running and starts crying. I have to stand still for the required pictures before grabbing the corsage and making my escape. I contemplated showing Mom what I got in the box for Stephanie, but I thought better after her reaction to just my tux.

I pulled up a bit early, coming in and finding her mom pacing around grinning. I sat and waited trying to make idle conversation, then I heard foot steps, I turned to look and, "WOW!"

Stephanie was coming down the stairs in a black deep neck halter gown almost to her belly button and black silk wrap over her shoulders, her unencumbered tits moving so enticingly as she came down, a bit of glittery stocking showing with each step through a slit high enough it had me wondering if she had any panties on under it. Hair done up on top of her head with just a few little strands framing her face. Small diamond, I think, stud earrings. If she was wearing makeup I couldn't really tell. "WOW!"

Stephanie giggled, "You said that once already."

I grinned and turned to grab the corsage, grinning more when I put it on her wrist seeing a little more tit as she leaned forward, and the slit in her skirt showing a lot more leg. Stephanie was all set to go, but I stopped her. I pulled the box from my pocket and both her and her mom gasped. I pulled the necklace I had found from the box, Stephanie grinned and her mom shook her finger at me.

I had been looking for something to give her, but not knowing what color her dress was it was difficult. I had originally wanted to get a red crystal heart, but the sales girl pointed out the possible color conflicts so that was out. Silver or gold something would be okay, but I eventually settled on a clear crystal heart with a tiny red one deep inside it. The chain was a bit long, but it gave me every excuse to look deep into her cleavage... Damn what a shame!

Stephanie looked like she was going to cry, so I figured I did good. And once again we had to stand for the 'mom pictures.'

I escorted Stephanie to the car, and got another look at that slit when it showed a LOT more leg, black sparkly stockings all the way up to a hint of a lace top.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers