Geeks Rule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove hand in hand, but Stephanie didn't scoot over next to me, she did leaned and twist a bit to give me a nice view of most of her tit though. And the valet didn't seem to mind her dress either. We headed in, and Stephanie took us right past the main ballroom door and down and around the corner to the far set of bathrooms.

Now we had made out in a lot of unusual places, but the ladies room at the Marriott was a new one. Stephanie wrapper her arms around me and ground against me, then pulled back and gripped my jaw. "You scared the shit out of me! I thought you had a ring in that box!" then wrapped her arms around me and tried to kiss me into submission.

I managed to break the kiss, "Would that have been a bad thing?"

Stephanie grinned and blushed, "No."

"So if I kneeled down right here and asked you?"

"I'd say you're going to get your tux dirty." The she grinned and bit her lip, "But since I'm not wearing a tux..." Stephanie pulled her dress slit open and lifted it above her waist showing me her black lace panties, at least momentarily. The next thing I saw was Stephanie kneeling and going for my pants.

They came down, my trunks came down, and my cock went in her mouth! "OH FUCK!" I had been on edge all day, but Stephanie all dressed up and on her knees blowing me was too much. "CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!"

I grabbed her head and just let loose, listening to her suck and slurp, drinking in everything I gave her as I looked down her cleavage seeing a little bit of nipple the way she was trying to inhale me. Stephanie kneeled there grinning and licking her lips. "That's one, but you owe me later."

"It's going to take me until later to recover, and then I'm going to eat you until you scream loud enough to break the windows."

Stephanie stood up and turned to the mirror to touch up her lips stick, "I'm going to hold you to that."

I grabbed her ass and squeezed, "Anytime babe, anytime."

I put my arm out and escorted her pool side as she pulled tight to press the side of her tit against my arm. It was a little funny, all the others in their 'prom' attire, pastels and frilly shirts. Where Stephanie was truly in a gown, and looking magnificent compared to most, all actually in my opinion. Even Debbie in some peach colored monstrosity and her football captain, he could at least have gotten a hair cut. But then he might not have looked 'cool' in his t-shirt and jeans tomorrow. Gotta love those priorities...

We even had the attention of the popular crowd, but when Stephanie dropped her wrap even I was astounded. It wasn't just a halter dress, it was a backless halter dress almost to the crack of her ass. Sitting down to let her glittery stockings show through the slit made some around her gasp. I got us some drinks and we sat and chatted a bit until I had an idea. With the exception of Debbie and her football captain and a few other 'special couples' the dance floor had been almost empty, time to show her off.

You see we didn't spend all of the time up at the yard working on the car and screwing each others brains out, well not ALL of it any way. Stephanie taught me to dance a little. I took her hand as a song I could now dance to started as the floor cleared from the slow song. Smiling to myself that dancing lessons from a naked woman actually sunk in.

The looks we got were out of this world, but as I took her hand and put an arm around her waist and dipped her back to start she giggled. And we danced, not in the little space of the service bays, but out here on the dance floor. Stepping and swirling, close and far, at arms reach and then with my arms wrapped around her before I twirled her out again letting that lovely dress flare and show her legs.

Back arm in arm, then hands around waist feeling her hot mound against me. Twisting and pivoting, kissing her neck when I could and making her squeal and grin. Turning and twisting to the music, letting my hand slid up her waist to the side of her tit letting my thumb slip inside her dress a few times to stroke the side. Then picking her up and holding her above me by her waist for the ending. Letting her slide down me and holding her tight for another kiss as she hit the floor.

I held her tight, "I love you." I had said it before, but never like this, just feeling it so intensely.

"I love you too."

There was a round of applause, and I dipped her back just for the fun of it. We stayed on the floor for the next dance since it was a slow one, a few other couples joining us. Just holding Stephanie against me, her mound against my hard cock, her bare back in my hand. My hand slipping to her thinly covered ass and being pulled back up with a snicker, "Later."

"Mmmmm, definitely. Right after I eat you to a screaming orgasm."

We danced a few more, some of the not so slow, and of course the nice slow ones. Even getting away with groping her ass a few times or slipping my fingers in the side of her dress to stroke the side of her tit. I enjoyed chuckling at a few of the 'cool' guys approaching to ask her to dance, but being turned down.

Sitting and nibbling and drinking the punch. After the first few dances Stephanie had taken her stockings off and put them in my pocket with a grin. The other girls didn't appreciate the attention their guys were paying her legs as she rolled them down. And near the end of the ball room portion of the night after one of the girls' potty runs her halter gown developed a string across her back.

After a nice slow dance Stephanie asked, "Did you wear your new trunks for underwear?"

"Yes, you pulled them down earlier."

"Good," she smiled and bit her lip. "I was a bit distracted earlier and had something else on my mind." Stephanie pulled her halter aside a bit to show me a black bikini top under her gown. "So then we can just step out of our clothes by the pool later."

Over the next half hour some of the couples left, others drifted off and then reappeared in 'nice' swim suits to go to the pool for the rest of the evening. Some of them stood around in their nice clothes watching a few of the girls in the pool splashing around teasing their dates.

The crowd was getting thin here even with a few of the 'in' couples hanging around and Stephanie took my hand and headed for the door, "We need a pit stop before going swimming."

Steph led me back to the far ladies room, and I thought I was going to have my dessert, but she had other things in mind. She dropped to her knees to drop my pants and suit, sucked me a few times to her satisfaction, then stood up, bent over, flipped her dress up over her ass, and pulled her bikini bottom aside. "Fuck me," and put her ass up like a cat in heat.

I shuffled the three steps and sunk balls deep in one stroke.

"Yesssss, fuck me Bill, fill my pussy. UH! Oh yes, yes, yes, I want your cum running down my legs when I dive in in front of everybody. You filled my throat earlier, now fill my pussy and make me screeeee..."

I drove in deep as she asked, looking at he lust in her eyes as we watched each other in the mirror. I grabbed her shoulders and just held on, Stephanie quaking under me, her scream echoing off the walls despite her hand over her mouth. Her head coming up and mouth coming open before dropping and shaking, trying to cover her scream. I was unloading into her pussy until I couldn't move, seeing her panting in the mirror reminding me of our first time in the stripped out car.

We were panting, doing our best to stand, me reaching out for a paper towel thanking what ever person had a brain and didn't put those damn hot air blowers in.

As I reached for my pants, Stephanie was shaking her skirt out, only our sweaty sheen giving us away. "Two down," I heard her murmur. We returned to the pool part of the evening, and personally I thought we were the best dressed of the bunch left, or at least Stephanie was.

We just happened to find a poolside table near Debbie and the jock and got fresh drinks, I started to reach for my jacket buttons, but Stephanie stopped me. "Let me."

Stephanie put her arms around my neck for a quick kiss, then dropped them to my jacket buttons, pushing it off my shoulders and hanging it on the chair beside me as she slid back and forth across me like she was seducing me. That warranted another nice kiss.

Then the leisurely trip down my shirt buttons, playing with what little chest hair I had, enjoying her pulling my shirt up out of my pants to get the last buttons left no doubt. Stephanie was doing her best to seduce me in front of everybody else and yet totally ignoring them. A quick glance as she turned to put my shirt on the chair told me I was the envy of every guy there and the bane of every woman with them. We had acquired a pretty interested disinterested audience and Debbie was NOT appreciating for once not being the center of attention.

"Shoes," she said quietly as she folded my shirt to go with my jacket. I slipped them off as Stephanie turned back and dropped the little side zipper on her dress, only the knot behind her neck holding it up now. "Ready?" I took her hand and kissed it then let it drop. Stephanie dropped her hands to my pants and dropped the zipper and popping the snap getting gasps from around us. She held it with one hand and reached behind her neck with the other. A tug and her dress was dropping as she released my slacks.

I had to hold her at arms length to look at her, her small black bikini with silver trim close to what my trunks were. What I took for her lacy panties earlier was her skimpy bottoms with a nice pattern and several sheer panels just beyond her shaved mound and around her ass in little swirls similar to the sheer panels in her bikini top next to that prominent lump of nipple.

I took her hands again and kisser her palms, "I love you, now lets go swimming." I turned her, and caught my socks to strip them off as we walked.

Stephanie pulled a fast one, she pushed me into the pool, thankfully heated, as she dove over me and swam to the other end and back while I was sputtering and grinning. Something about watching her backstroke with those delicious tits and hard nipples cutting through the water made me grin. My kind of shark!

We had lots of attention as we got back out and grabbed towels, Stephanie was drying off, but not in a hurry to pull her suit from her ass or pussy. In fact she never did, just letting it do what it wanted to. Even spreading her legs a bit and then closing them to encourage her camel toe as I looked at her crotch. She grinned at my looking so I did again and again and again.

I enjoyed my lovely woman beside the rest of the evening, taking a dip every so often, grinning at me looking at her hard nipples standing out, at the cleft of her trimmed pussy outlined by the suit, bending over in front of me to wrap her hair and then standing back up with her bottoms deep in her ass before sitting down beside me, or even on my lap occasionally.

We enjoyed pissing off the in crowd for a while. Debbie not being the center of attention for once in her life was not sure what to do about it. Especially when Stephs' top happened to slip enough to let the edge of her areola show and her not being interested in pulling it back to cover. I had to smile to myself having been following Debbie like a puppy dog all those years instead of seeing the beauty right in front of my eyes. Grinning at knowing not only what that lovely nipple looked like, but tasted like as well.

About half of the crowd had called it a night by the girls since the guys found the sheer panels in Stephanie's bikini more interesting that their dates suits, and most of them heading upstairs when Stephanie decided we needed to do the same. "I think it's time for your snack mister."

We gathered our clothes and headed upstairs, me following that hungry ass sucking that bikini bottom in all the way up to the room. And such a nice big shower!

For all the fooling around we had done, we had only showered together that first evening and the following weekend at our 'pool party', even if we did get a little prunny that weekend between the pool and the shower. We never had the chance since. And as much fun as her sisters' pool was, slipping and sliding with a naked soapy woman is much better than hugging and groping in the pool with a bikini between us.

Slipping and sliding with Stephanie, her body snug against me as I reach around to soap her chest and strummed her nipples. I could feel her spread her legs to let my hardening cock come up between them, rocking herself back and forth. Turning to slide her tits back and forth across my chest as she puts my cock right back between her legs and pushes my hands to her ass.

Now if guys can be called ass men, Steph is definitely as ass woman. She loves to have her ass squeezed and played with. Push, pull, stroke and tease. Hissing softly when I run my fingers over her rosebud and gasping when I tease her ass, circling and circling my target. I love pressing ever so slightly until she is so wound up that the first time I slipped my finger in her ass, we didn't even rinse off completely before falling into bed. Good thing we had all weekend that time to go back and rinse off.

Tonight we did manage to rinse off, but there wasn't going to be any nibbling on pussy right away. Stephanie drug me back to bed, pushed me on my back and mounted me in one stroke. "YES, YES, YES, YES!" Stephanie was hollering over and over as she rode me, leaning forward and putting one of those chocolate nipples in my face. She started screeching and grinding harder when I nipped at one, then pinching the other, alternating the pressure back and forth.

Stephanie was starting to lose her coordination she was so close; and wet enough I could hear my cock sloshing in and out of her willing pussy. I gave in, I nipped at her nipple, pinched her other nipple, and reached back to give her ass a good hard squeeze. Stephanie fell forward on me, spasming and screaming in my ear, which set me off under her. I was ramming up as hard and deep as I could, while gripping and squeezing her ass. Continual spreading and squeezing her cheeks back and forth started her second wave, spasming and cumming on top of me, rocking her tits on my chest.

We laid there a bit, Stephanie still breathing hard and scooting down a bit on our sweat soaked bodies in an attempt to keep me in her a bit longer, but Mother Nature willed otherwise despite ours. We started getting our strength back, and Stephanie rolled to the night stand to grab a large bottle of water. We drank the whole thing between us.

Steph rolled back to put the bottle on the night stand and stayed on her side. I curled up behind her, barely clear of our wet spot. We cuddled a bit, then Steph reached back and nestled my soft cock in the crease of her ass. When she pulled her arm up, I reached down and began cupping and massaging her ass, dipping a finger between her cheeks a little, making her gasp as I got near her rosebud.

Stephanie pulled my arm that was under her neck around to put my hand on her tit, "Um Bill?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Have you ever done it... back there?"

"Huh?"

"You know," clenching her muscled ass cheeks on my finger tips near her rosebud.

"Oh, you men here?" I asked sliding my hand down a little more and pressing in firmly. I was teasing, using almost enough pressure to actually push my finger in her ass.

"OOOoooooooohhhhhhh" , she gasped. I worked my finger around a bit, feeling and hearing Steph's sharp intake of air from time to time until the tip was just barely in her ass. "Emmmmm Hmmmmm."

I kept my finger moving a little, just enjoying playing with her ass. "Steph, I've only been with two others before you remember? So no. You?"

"No," she gasped as I pushed on her ass a bit.

"But you've thought about it?" I asked.

"Well..." Steph responded quietly.

"Well?" pushing a bit, and was surprised when her ass let my finer in almost to the first knuckle.

"Uhhhhh," Steph moaned and drew a deep breath when my finger tip slid in. "Well some of the Catholic girls swear by it; since they can't get birth control so they do oral and back door only." I was pushing in and out a bit more, my finger going just a hair deeper on each stroke while contemplating the irony of catholic girls' justification of anal but no birth control. "What about you?"

I squeezed her tit and rolled her nipple as I continued to play with her ass, "Steph, every guy alive had thought about anal."

"So you..." I pushed into her ass a little more as she rolled her ass back against my finger, the bulge of my knuckle in her ass, "You'd do me that way?"

"Do you want me to?"

Steph pushed back against my finger again taking in another knuckle, "I think so."

As much as I wanted to drive in full speed ahead, I thought giving her time to make the decision with a clear head was the better choice. "How about you sleep on it, and if you still want to in the morning we'll give it a try?"

"Mmmmm, okay. How about we rinse off and cuddle a bit for tonight?"

I pulled her to her feet and pointed her to the shower, giving her ass a little swat. Stephanie squeaked, giggled, and shook her ass before hopping in. This was a much more relaxed shower, well for me anyway since I was playing with her ass a bit, but when Stephanie slipped down onto my finger as I played with her ass I took it to the next step, well half step any way. Wrapping my arm across her chest to support her while I was working a soapy finger in her ass. I could start feeling her tremble then scream as she clung to my arm under her chest and orgasmed from just my finger sliding slowly in and out of her ass.

We rinsed and dried, I gave her a quick peck, "Maybe you might enjoy that after all."

"I think I might at that."

I woke to sounds of Steph in the bathroom, coming out all grins and glowing. She dropped beside the bed grinning. "Morning!"

"Morning," leaning forward for a kiss.

I not only got a kiss, but a nice grope of my morning hard on. "You still want to do my ass?"

I'M AWAKE! "Yes."

Steph pulled the covers down with one hand and produced a tube of lube with the other. Moments later I was thoroughly lubed and WIDE awake watching her stroke my lubed cock. She was stroking me up and down two handed, squeezing and twisting; thoroughly enjoying her work! Then Steph pulled me from the bed and laid down on her side in the fetal position, her ass just over the side of the bed.

She grinned back at me and lifted her upper cheek, presenting her virgin ass to me. Okay, little brain takes over! I stepped to the bed and set the tip of my cock against her ass. I tried a few pushes, but Steph was tense. So I did what comes natural, I reached for a tit and nipple while leaning against her ass.

A few nipple tweaks later the head of my cock popped into her TIGHT ass. "OH FUCK!" she screeched and grabbed my hand on her tit. A few deep breaths later, she managed an "okay."

I began slowly pushing in, stopping and backing up before pushing in again. Then I was in her balls deep in one long slow well lubed stroke. "That's all of it babe."

Stephanie reached behind her and fondled my balls up against her butt. "It sure is," came a naughty giggle.

I pulled out slowly until it was just the head of my cock, then back in again enjoying her clenched ring going up and down my cock. Seeing her knit her brows together in time with the little gasps barely escaping her lips as I moved in and out.

"Mmmmmmm."

"You okay?"

"You mean besides having your monster dick in my ass?" she giggled again, "faster."

I picked up my pace, Stephanie was soon just grunting and gasping as I fucked her ass, watching Steph playing with her clit and gripping her tit until it looked like she was going to pull her nipple off. Occasionally she was dropping a finger down to feel my cock going in and out of her ass. I enjoyed watching her tit bounce as I bottomed out with her finger trapped between us against my aching cock. She was getting close, and I was nearly losing my footing, so I grabbed her ass cheek for a better grip.