Geeks Rule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evidentially that was the trigger I needed. I spread her ass, Steph screeched and came, almost snapping my cock off with her first clench. And her ass clenching on my cock set me off and I just exploded, grabbing her tit for better leverage and just absolutely hammered her ass. Pumping load after load into her tight ass as she spasmed under me until I fell over on her. Here was her sweaty tit right in front of me, and I did not have enough energy to even stretch to take her nipple between my lips.

Even going soft, her ass did not want to let go of me. I rotated behind her and her ass finally let me go. We just laid there gasping for air.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, bringing my hand up to kiss it.

"So you might want to do that again?"

"Definitely, you?" she panted back.

ALL FUCKING RIGHT!! "Sure thing if you want to."

Steph got up and headed to the bathroom, coming out with a warm washcloth and a giggle.

"What's so funny?"

Steph grinned, "Jackie was right, this is so wild. I can feel your load moving in me but it's not running down my thighs." As she kneeled down and cleaned the last of the lube from me.

Steph tossed me a regular pair of trunks and slipped her little white thong bikini on and we went down to the pool for a while. We couldn't help snickering and exchanging knowing looks when some of our classmates appeared after having apparently enjoyed a few too many beers once they got to their rooms. We swam a bit too. Well Steph swam. I ogled her delicious tits and nipples in her unlined white bikini. Even hopped into the hot tub for a bit to cuddle and kiss, and grope and nibble when we could.

And life went on. Mom was thrilled I didn't get Stephanie pregnant right away. We went to college, me for business, and Steph for mechanical engineering.

We came home for Christmas our sophomore year, and I had a HUGE box full of Styrofoam peanuts, with a little jewelry box suspended in the middle. It was a dual family Christmas. We had my sister, her husband, and rugrat. Add in Steph's mom we had a full house. When Stephanie found the little box in the middle, and turned to see me kneeling behind her, we had four screeching and crying women in the house.

We set a date, and Stephanie asked Dad to walk her down the isle. That choked him up, knowing her dad was a Marine and had been killed overseas when she was little.

We each got our degrees. My little air tool loving, hot rod woman became a race engine designer. I put my business degree to use and took over one of the mobile parts houses that ran from race to race. Sorry Dad, it's as close to a motor head as I'll ever get.

I almost lost Steph two yeas after we graduated. We had decided to have kids, and we were having plenty of success, but it wasn't happening. She would miss her period, the little stick would say she's pregnant, then a month or so later her period would hit and we'd start all over again.

After a lot of tests and several doctors, we came to a devastating conclusion. Stephanie had a problem with her uterus, she could get pregnant all she wanted, but the uterine wall would not let the fertilized embryo implant properly.

Stephanie became more and more withdrawn. I don't know what happened, it's something neither she nor her mother will discuss. But after one of those 'I'm going to curl up and die' times, she figured something out.

A few months later Steph asked if it would be okay to adopt a baby. We talked it over and began looking, but there was such a long procedure for adoption she was getting a bit depressed again. And then sitting out by the pool, her sister popped off, 'Well why don't you adopt an older kid and get around all the diapers and terrible twos. Maybe even consider fostering for a while to try it out."

I kind of let it go in one ear and out the other, but evidentially something clicked with Stephanie. We fostered and eventually adopted three kids, nine, eleven, and fifteen, two sisters and their brother. It was hard at first getting them to open up, but eventually they came around and we had an instant family. Now sometimes they call me Bill, and sometimes it's Dad, but either way we're a happy family, even if we do get the occasional odd look walking around with three Chinese kids. Don't give MY kids that look!

And the best part is they are already old enough to travel with us when they can. Our Moms love having them around, and sometimes I almost wonder if they would rather we just leave them at home with them.

Oh and the white bikini thing. Well after that morning after prom, Steph discovered she really likes anal, I mean REALLY LIKES anal. She has all sorts of bikini's and panties, from big lacy to micro that barely cover her slit, and a few specifically intended not to. But she has two white bikini's with plain simple bottoms, and three plain white thongs. If she has them on she is ether waiting for a load in her ass or is smiling because she already has it.

******

I released my wife's tits on display over the corset cups and let her bend over, her pussy lips dark below her lubed ass. I grabbed those cheeks and drove in in one smooth stroke.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as she looked at me in the mirror.

I just enjoy the shit out of fucking my wife's ass, watching her cheeks ripple slightly while I have them spread. There is nothing like the slapping sound when I drive home picking up the pace. The sound and feel of my balls hitting her dribbling wet pussy never gets old.

Releasing a cheek to give it a nice flat handed slap then grabbing and squeezing and spreading it all over again. To keep her off balance, I like reaching around to pinch her clit and nipples to get her right to the edge. Then I like to pause for a 2-count before getting a good grip on her cheeks and spreading her as far as I can, setting off the wild woman. In no time Steph is cumming and I'm right behind her unloading in her ass.

But unlike that first time I don't fall over her back panting. No, I have a solemn duty to perform. As I slip from her ass I have a large chrome butt plug with an even larger crystal base to put in her quickly. It base large enough to keep her cheeks spread even when she clenches them!

Steph slips her white thong up her legs and gets it settled as best she can, since it doesn't even come close to covering that crystal. Her bikini's do cover, but for some reason the crystal shines through like a beacon. And her grin as she dips her fingers in her shaved pussy and brings them up to my lips for a lovely sample of my dessert later. When the kids are at the Grandmas, this screaming woman still loves getting her pussy eaten while I bump her butt plug. It is the next best thing in the world to fucking it while she screams her head off even louder!

Smoothing down her strapless dress that barely covers her corset and does nothing to hide her nipples we head to the class reunion. It is time to knock 'em dead! And as usual, just before we go out the door Stephanie pulls the front of her dress down for me to lick and nip her nipples, while I cup her barely covered mound feeling her juices already beginning to soak her thong. Might have to make a few stealthy trips to the far ladies room tonight!

I wonder if tubby and old baldy will appreciate us coming this time? I'm sorry, I should say Debbie and the jock. She's now a little over three hundred pounds after four kids, and he's a used car salesman. You gotta love karma!

It's great to be a geek!

*****

Don't forget to vote