Geena's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven appeared across the altar from me and looked with pride upon me. He held his hands straight out to his side as the same three naked women came to him and disrobed him. He then knelt across from me and placed a document on the altar in front of me. The four of us, all friends, knelt in silence, naked in front of this group of strangers and waited in silence. For a moment I felt comforted by the company of my friends.

The quiet of the moment was broken by a booming voice, presumably the leader of this strange group:

"This Agreement, made this fourteenth day of February in the year of our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety three between Geena May Sorrell hereinafter referred to as sub, and Steven James Ross hereinafter referred to as Master..."

I shivered at the sound of my name, Steven's name...Sub? Master?

The speaker continued, "Witnesseth: That the said sub, for and in good consideration and in humble appreciation of such care and attention as the said Master may choose to afford the sub, has given, granted, alienated, and conveyed, and by these Presents does hereby give, grant, alien, and convey unto the said Master; All of the sub's body and each and every part thereof without reservation, every bit of the sub's will as to all matters and things, and the entirety of the sub's soul; Together with, all and singular, every privilege, advantage and appurtenance in the same belonging or in any way appertaining; Also, all the estate, right, title, interest, property, claims, ego, and id of the sub in, of and to the same in, of and to every part and parcel thereof; To have and to hold, all and singular, the above described body, will, soul, and presence, with all appurtenances thereof, to the Master and any of the Master's Assigns until such time as the Master determines to the contrary."

I was listening intently, trying to follow the strange words. This was important to Steven; I knew I must perform well and tried to put aside all the emotions from what I had witnessed. I sensed, my turn to speak was coming quickly and I was beginning to get very nervous with this strange ritual.

By the sound of his voice, I could tell the speaker was coming closer. He continued,

"Geena, if you hereby, and without reservation, gratefully covenant, promise, and agree, so speak you now."

Steven looked down on the 'alter" at the document in front of me.

Shaking, I held the document firmly against the 'alter' and slowly began to recite:

"I, Geena May Sorrell shall immediately, diligently, and enthusiastically comply with and submit my full being to all directions or desires of the Master or the Master's Assigns which the Master or the Master's Assigns may express by word, signal, action, or any other means;"

I understood what I was saying, and grew more confident to do so with each paragraph.

"I shall at all times and at every place afford the Master absolute respect, shall address the Master only as "Master" or such other title as the Master shall direct, shall position my body in a physical position subordinate to the Master whenever possible, and shall speak to or otherwise distract the Master's attention only when granted explicit permission to so do;"

I was familiar with these things, more confidently, I continued.

"I shall diligently maintain my body parts in such circumstances as will demonstrate and ensure that they are fully open and available to the Master. In particular, I shall cover no part of the my body with apparel or material of any description, except when the act of doing so and the design of the item of apparel or material are expressly approved by the Master, and I shall keep my body parts clean shaven at the direction of the Master;"

"I shall preserve my body parts for the exclusive use of the Master and the Master's Assigns, which use shall be the sole and exclusive source of my pleasure, and I shall engage in no act of self-gratification nor any physical contact with any other person, except at the express direction of, or permission by, the Master;"

"I do hereby irrevocably declare and acknowledge my everlasting and unconditional dedication to serving the Master to the Master's full satisfaction, and I unashamedly confess that prior indulgence of the my intemperate conduct by others may have permitted me to become afflicted with inferior habits that may prove unsatisfactory to the Master, from which imperfections I humbly implore the Master to free me by re-training me with corporal punishment, or any other means which the Master, in the Master's unquestionable wisdom and experience, deems effective in directing me to my sole ambition and life destiny of perfectly fulfilling the Master's every expectation of the me."

These things, all of them, I could accept. I was careful to read precisely as written, but nearly stumbled on the words as I continued.

"In consideration of my desire to undertake this commitment for the duration of my lifetime, I shall join the Master, Steven James Ross, in the legal bond of matrimony under the Laws of the State of Georgia on the Thirteenth day of June, in the year of our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety three. The fulfillment of this contract being a precondition of said marriage, this agreement shall be incorporated into and shall survive the contract obligations of any convention of marriage."

'Marriage? oh yes, this is what I wanted', I thought to myself, I was so happy at that very moment, I was hardly able to continue.

Somehow, I read the last paragraph: "The wedding ceremony shall be conducted in front of family and friends in such a manner as the Master or the Master's Assigns shall direct. Further, I shall recite such vows, and be dressed in such apparel as the Master prescribes."

I was finished with my part, and tried to kneel solemnly as I was expected to do.

There was silence, then the shuffling of bodies in a well practiced ritual.

The speaker began again, "In Witness Whereof, I will hereunto set the sub's hand, and the Master will deign to seal these Presents by affixing the Master's collar around the sub's neck, on this, the day first above written."

He nodded, and without hesitation, I found the spot and signed my name. I continued to kneel in silence, the blurred site of candles alerting me that I was shedding tears. Tears of joy, I hoped. The silence was broken by the clasping of something around my neck.

The speaker continued, "Witnesseth, this document has been signed by this sub, whose collar was applied and who was delivered unto her Master on this date and in the presence of these witnesses."

Peter reached across the table, signed the document as a witness and handed the agreement over to Tracey. Tracey gently placed one hand on my shoulder and witnessed the document with the other. She kissed me before she got up and was led away by Peter.

Steven stood up before me. The naked women came down and dressed Steven. They then followed him away.

I continued to kneel for some time, head bowed in silence. More candles were being lit and the room brightened considerably. Still, I remained in position for what seemed like an eternity. I was excited and ready to leave with my Master. I wanted the ceremony to end. Finally I felt the gentle hand of my Master on my shoulder, a signal for me to rise. I did so, head bowed, but very proud and excited. I stood naked, save for the collar around my neck, in front of a crowd of strangers. He attached a lease to my collar and I prepared to be paraded around the room.

Slowly Steven led me from one leader to the next, then around the room without stopping. I suddenly was aware of soft music in the background. Peter and Tracey, now both fully dressed joined us in the center of the room. The three leaders and their subs, all fully dressed as well, processed out of the room. I realized I was the only one still naked, but it didn't matter.

I had been collared.

12