Geffen - City of Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
Four soon-to-be heroes find out who they are meant to be.
1.8k words
4.11
2.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rule of a thief was to remain silent.

Andreas was pretty good at doing just that—if his quarry's lack of awareness of his presence was any indication. He crept through the underbrush below the tall pines and tamarack that filled the forest, disturbing nary a twig as he went. Ahead of him was a rocky ledge that looked down onto a small clearing brimming with mosses and wildflowers of all kinds. He moved stealthily up to an old pine and crouched down to observe.

As she always was at that time of day, a brunette with long hair, emerald eyes, and seductively full lips was standing on the green carpet of moss below. Bathed only in the first rays of mornings light, she padded across the soft ground and procured a finely strung bow from an alcove in the rocks. Andreas settled in as she began using the dead trees around her as target practice.

He didn't know her name, why she practiced archery in the nude almost every day out in the woods, or anything else about her other than the fact that she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Her body was a little on the muscular side, he thought, but her figure was trim and her alabaster skin smooth. The woman boasted a pair of impressive but not overly large breasts, a firm buttocks, and a cleft that was always shaven down to just fine hairs.

At least he wasn't a total pervert, he truly did appreciate her innate beauty and he always looked away when nature called to her—it would be un-gentlemanly not to. Though on occasion, but only after she was finished practicing, she would lie down on the bed provided by the forest and submit to more carnal pleasures. That he did watch. Even so, he never satisfied himself during her performance. It was difficult, but the opportunity to watch this beauty practice her leafless art was a gift he didn't want to spoil.

The sun had nearly reached its zenith when Andreas felt his stomach grumble. Seeing the woman going to collect her arrows, he peeled his eyes away and leaned back against the sturdy trunk of the pine. Closing his eyes, Andreas rested his head back for a moment. He had forgotten to bring jerky and Moroccan dates today to snack on.

His stomach growled again, too loud for comfort. Needing to go find something to eat, Andreas poked his head around the tree one last time to find that the woman had gone. He stood to get a broader scope of the clearing, concerned as to her whereabouts.

"Enjoying the show?"

The voice behind him flowed like the sweetest of honeys.

"Turn around, slowly."

Andreas did as commanded. The brunette was standing there, in all her glory, with her next shot trained between his eyes—eyes that couldn't help wandering up and down her alluring form. She was even more ravishing up close.

"I-uhh...," he stammered. "H-how did you know I was here?"

"I noticed you last time," she said smugly, "I just didn't get the opportunity to get a jump on you."

"So why not confront me earlier instead of letting me watch for half the morning?"

The brunette shrugged, "Maybe I like having a secret admirer. How long have you been doing this?"

Andreas glanced at the ground, his cheeks going crimson.

"Awhile then," she surmised.

Andreas looked up and his eyes came to rest on her glorious mounds, tipped with perfect rosy buds.

The stretch of a bowstring brought his thoughts back to the situation at hand only to find that the woman had switched her target to his crotch, which was bulging out a little.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Andreas Falco," he replied.

And what is your job class, Andreas Falco?"

"I'm just a thief."

"Well, your obviously not a bad one if you could stay hidden from me for this long. How old are you?"

"Nineteen," he said. "You?"

She scoffed, "Don't you know not to ask a girl her age?"

"Twenty-three," she said, seeing the abashed look of his face.

Andreas' eyes wandered south again. When his gaze reached her cleft he stopped, noticing something peculiar on the inside of her left thigh.

""Hey!" she exclaimed. "Eyes up thief!"

"You're a Heine?"

"Huh? No. My name is Ereffea Solune," she said.

Still looking to the left of her crotch, Andreas shook his head, "Then why do you have the birthmark of a Heine?" The Heines were one of the seven royal families and possessed a strong magical aptitude. They called the city of Geffen home.

Ereffea furrowed her brow, glancing down at the star-shaped beauty mark, "That? It's just a birthmark. And will you please stop staring at my crotch!?"

"Sorry," he said quickly. "My uncle knew a Heine once with that mark on the back of his shoulder. But, anyways, I think I should be going now."

He was about to turn away when her arrow whizzed by his ear. He froze, thinking that the shot was meant as a warning against leaving. Then, seeing her looking past him and wide-eyed, he spun around. Before him on the ground was a freshly killed goblin, the arrow still vibrating in its skull where it had struck.

"Shit!" she swore. "I hope you know how to fight."

The woods around them exploded in a jarring discord of shouts and "whoops". All around them goblins wearing a mélange of different bits of armor leapt from the trees. The ugly little brutes were focused mostly on Ereffea, leering and making crude noises.

Ereffea loosed another arrow that took her next victim in the chest. The goblin nearest Andreas lunged at him with a crude spear made from a branch. He stepped to the side, grabbed the branch and slammed it up into the off-balance goblin's nose. The creature let go of the spear and reeled back, clutching it's bloody face.

"I know a few things," he said. Ereffea seemed not to hear, engaged as she was. Andreas dispatched the goblin with the broken nose, driving the spear into it's gut, before whirling to help the naked brunette. Her muscles flexed and strained as she fought to keep her aggressors at bay.

Andreas threw the spear, striking a goblin in the side of the head and killing it instantly. Two more took it's place it's place as he tore his weapon from the goblin's skull. Soon he was backed up against the old pine and might have been in trouble if not for the arrow that found it's way into one of his assailants hindquarters. The goblin wailed and sprung forward—right into his blood-soaked spear.

The dead goblin's companion was dealt with in turn, allowing Andreas to rush to Errefea's side. They faced out with their backs against each other. Andreas tried not to think about her warm buttocks pressed against his. At this proximity he could smell the heavenly scent of her body.

The remaining goblins formed a semi-circle around them and continued jeering.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Ereffea shouted over the cacophony.

Andreas took a second to look over her shoulder. Two more goblins had emerged from the forest, each wearing a mishmash of her clothing. One of the goblins wore most of her frilly underthings over it's armor and the other had donned her skirt and cropped midriff blouse. The armor the goblin's wore had torn the clothing in too many places to be wearable again, not to mention the filthy stains on them.

An arrow sent one of the two offending goblins flying back into the bush with the shaft protruding from its eye socket. The other yipped in fear and ran back into the trees. The goblins surrounding them, five in total, all rushed the pair. Andreas kept the goblins away from the naked brunette with his branch-spear while Ereffea loaded the little brutes with arrows.

In minutes it was over.

Andreas threw the spear down and barked out a laugh, "Well done! We make a good team."

"Not bad for a pervert," she said, winking at him.

Ereffea was now covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. Andreas felt his jaw drop but failed to correct the involuntary response. The brunette noticed and deliberately turned her back to him and bent over to inspect a goblins armor, putting everything on full display for him. Andreas felt his pants grow tight and shifted his weight to alleviate the pressure as much as possible.

Ereffea walked over to glare at the dead goblin wearing her underthings. "Well," she said, "I guess I'm going home like this."

Andreas peeled of his shirt, revealing a surprisingly fit body beneath, and offered it to her.

She shook her head, "No. I'd rather walk home wearing nothing than wearing some man's sweaty shirt."

Andreas didn't miss the appellation she'd given him, despite being younger.

"Where do you think they came from?" he asked.

"This part of the forest isn't patrolled regulatory by the Church of Odin or any other guild." She shrugged, "I know the risks of coming out here."

"They could have killed you if I wasn't here."

She smirked, "They would have done much worse than that. But you're right, thank you."

"Do you live around here?" Andreas asked.

"Just outside Izlude Town."

"I live in Prontera City," he said. "Can I walk you home?"

"Thanks," she smiled, "but no. I'm fine on my own."

She looked down at the front of his pants and how they strained to contain his engorged manhood.

Andreas noticed, and when she looked back up at him with an eyebrow arched he shrugged helplessly and gestured towards her slick body. There was no helping it and he wasn't sorry, they were beyond improprieties.

She sidled up to him and even before she cupped him he feared he might just explode. Her already intoxicating aroma mingled with sweat made his knees weak. Andreas had to fight for control as she leaned in, her lips very close to his ear.

"I suppose I do owe you one for helping me," she cooed. "Maybe I could release some of the tension." She pressed harder on his groin, grabbing it through the fabric; he stifled a gasp.

"Maybe not here though?" he said, looking at the goblin carcasses littering the ground.

"I think here is just fine." Ereffea eased down to her knees in front of him. "Why so hard?"

Andreas could not find the words to respond.

Quick as a thought, Ereffea undid the leather strap of his belt so that his pants loosened and his cock was no longer tightly constrained. She stood, "There, that should do it."

Andreas gaped, "W-Wha-but-"

"Hey, don't be greedy," she chided. "I gave you what you needed. Your cock looks much more comfortable now."

Andreas was sure that his expression was the reason she was giggling.

"It was nice to meet you Andreas," said Ereffea, spinning on her heel and walking through the woods. "I'll see you again I'm sure."

Andreas watched her hips sway until her pert derriere disappeared into the greenery of the forest.

Needing desperately to relieve himself but not wanting to do it with goblins about, he headed home.

It was a good day indeed.