Gemini Triad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemini’s boi pussy was more than sufficiently wet inside and outside now. She rolled over onto her elbows and knees. “Fuck me like a good girlfriend, Domi,” she cooed invitingly.

Domino knelt behind Gemini and her hard boi clitty slid into Gemi’s boi pussy, right up to her girlie-juice filled testicles. She reached underneath and took Gemini’s hard boi clitty in her hand and stroked it in time with her fucking.

Gemini loved being fucked and having her boi clitty stroked at the same time. But, there were other matters here—besides being so nicely fucked—that needed to be thought over. Solitaire came off as if she ran this house, but “daddy” was the real power here. And that was whom Gemini would play to from now on, whether alone, or with Domino, or with Solitaire, or with the both of them together. At all times Gemini would play to the true power of the manor… solely to “Daddy”.

Gemini’s mind was pulled away from her private thoughts by the feel of Solitaire’s cock head demandingly pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth and let Solitaire fuck her cock right down her throat. Abandoning all else, she let herself go and simply enjoyed the wondrous sensations of being double fucked… just the way a really good girl should be nicely doubled; being nicely fucked in her boi pussy while having her mouth and throat very nicely fucked by a hard throbbing cock.

Gemini relaxed and let the two of them fuck her for several long, glorious minutes, until she felt Domi’s boi clitty begin pulsating in her boi pussy. Domi fucked her hard and fast and several seconds later, Gemini’s cunt (long, long ago, Choi’s rectum) was being flooded with spurt after generous spurt of Domino’s hot girlie juice.

Contentedly, Gemini milked Domino’s slender boi clitty with her boi pussy.

Solitaire’s cock thickened in Gemini’s mouth; she fucked it in and out of her new baby girl’s sweet mouth and all the way down her throat with more determination. The telltale tingle began where it always did; deep inside her asshole, moved into her scrotum, then rushed up the length of her hard, throbbing cock. With her bloated balls pressed against Gemini’s chin, her personal assistant’s nose meshed into her dark red pubic hair, she shot a hard jet of jism down the girl’s throat, then quickly pulled back until the head of her cock was all that was captured between Gemi’s tightly pursed lips and spewed four more equally hard blasts of hot cum into her mouth.

Ecstatic, Gemini swallowed all of Solitaire’s yummy cum, then happily sucked on her slimy cock as she continued to milk Domi’s dwindling boi clitty with her squishy boi pussy. Ever since she had first taken a boy’s hard cock into her mouth and had tasted his hot, viscous, salty/sweet semen on her tongue, this was what she lived for; to be used like a nasty, slutty, cock-crazy girl who was helplessly addicted to the heavenly flavor of rich and creamy, slurypy, yummy man-cum.

Domino reached down between where she and Gemini were still coupled and wrapped her hand around Gemi’s hard boi clitty. “You’re turn, Gemi.”

“Mmmmmmm,” Gemini mewed around the softening cock in her mouth as Domi stroked her boi clitty. She removed her mouth from Solitaire’s depleted cock and looked over her shoulder. “And I suppose you want the load you’ve been churning up in me?”

Domino grinned sheepishly. “Actually, I’d like to see you do what you said you can do.”

I took a second or two, but Gemini finally got it. “You want to see me suck myself off.”

”Yes. Would you do it for us, Gemi? Please?”

“All right.” Domino was so irresistible, like a little girl wanting to watch her favorite TV show. “Get me one of the chair cushions to prop under my head.”

Solitaire went back to her lounge chair and Domino scrambled to get a chair cushion. Gemini was already rocked back onto her shoulders, her hands supporting her ass and the head of her hard boi-clitty only an inch away from her mouth when Domi slid the cushion underneath her head. This was normally a private act to Gemini; only a few people had ever seen her actually do it. But, Domino wanted to see her do it and Domi was her contrasting girlfriend, after all.

With her head further elevated and supported by the cushion, Gemini was able to lick and suck the spongy head of her boi clitty without straining. She teased at the peehole with the tip of her tongue—the same way she would have done if it had been Domi’s boi-clitty or Solitaire’s cock she was mouthing. She liked the taste of her own precum as much as she liked that taste of precum from any cock. When she had been very young, the addiction for cum that she had acquired had kept her awake nights; this was what had forced her to learn how to suck herself off. Even if it was her own, with the sublime taste of slimy cum in her mouth she could finally fall asleep… blissfully content.

She looked at Domino kneeling in front of her uplifted ass. “Wanna help me get off?”

“Sure, Gemi. What would you like me to do?”

“You could tongue-fuck me while I’m sucking myself off.”

“But… But I want to watch you do it.”

“You’ll still be able to… only from close up.”

Domino could see that and leaned her head down to lick Gemini’s puckered boi-pussy.

Gemini went back to licking and mouthing the head of her clitty. “Can you see good enough from there, Domi? Can you see how my hard boi-clitty is going to be fucking down into my own mouth?”

With her nose nuzzling Gemini’s hairless testicles, her eyes not wavering from the kinky sight of a lady-boi about to suck on her own boi-clitty, Domino placed her open mouth against Gemi’s tangy boi-pussy. She bathed the entire area with her tongue before snaking in inside Gemi’s boi-pussy. She fucked Gemini with her tongue like she was fucking Gemi’s boy pussy with her boi-clitty; fast and as deep as her stiff tongue would go into the humid confines her girlfriend’s spit-slick asshole.

Ready do get into some serious dick sucking, with Domino’s hands bracing her asscheeks from below, Gemini brought her head up off the cushion and took her entire boi-clitty into her mouth. She gave it the same treatment she would give Domi’s or Solitaire’s; swirling her tongue round and round it, rubbing the sensitive head with the flat of her tongue, teasing the peehole with the tip of her tongue; pleasing herself like she would please any stiff dick. Then, she began bobbing her head; mouth-fucking herself the way she enjoyed sucking a hard dick, sucking herself off the way she liked having her boi-clitty sucked; with professional cocksucking enthusiasm.

It was only moments before Gemini felt the telltale tingle in her scrotum. She was going to cum; she was going to get to taste cum. It didn’t matter that it would be her own cum; just as long as it was hot, slimy cum… her favorite source of raw protein.

Domino felt Gemini’s testicles tighten up against her nose and locked her eyes on her girlfriend’s sucking lips. Gemi opened her mouth just as her boi clitty jerked and Domino could see the milky jet of cum shoot into the back of her “special” girlfriend’s mouth. She shoved her tongue deep into Gemi’s boi pussy, sending another jet of cum directly into her double-jointed girlie-friend’s throat. God, she how wished it was her mouth all that sweet cum was being shot into. Even more, she couldn’t wait for Gemini to teach her how to do the same thing, so she would be able to get a taste of cum whenever she wanted some… even if it would be her own cum.

A third and forth spurt of hot cum coated Gemini’s tongue, then she closed her mouth tightly around her spurting cock and sucked voraciously to drain her contracting testicles of all their sweet, syrupy goodness. She loved cum in her mouth, the taste of it, the slimy texture of it coating her tongue… her own cum especially.

When no more cum oozed from the peehole of her boi clitty, she quickly sat up, leaned in and gave Domino a sloppy French kiss. They shared the cum like happy little girls, spiting it back and forth, before Gemini closed her lips, allowing Domi to swallow all of it.

“Thank you,” Domino said sweetly against Gemini’s slippery lips. “Your cum is the best… the absolute sweetest I’ve ever tasted.”

Solitaire scowled. “Gemini’s might be the sweetest …” She sat up, her bare feet angrily slapping the stone floor on each side of the lounge chair. “…but who gives you more of it, you little tramp?”

A look of fear flooded Domino’s eyes and she quickly separated herself from Gemini. “Only my mommy,” she almost simpered. “Only mommy gives me more cum than a trampy girl could ever want.”

Solitaire’s eyes were hard, unrelenting. She sat up, her cock jutting straight out from her blood-red pubes. “Well,” she demanded, “there’s a big hot load waiting to be swallowed by a cum-addicted chocolate tramp right here. Right NOW!”

Domino scrambled to the lounge, took Solitaire’s hard cock in her hand a literally crammed the fat cockhead in her mouth. As the supplicant girl started going down on her cock, Solitaire entwined her fingers in Domi’s black hair and looked right at Gemini. There was a dangerous look in her eyes as she repeatedly jammed Domino’s mouth all the way down onto her engorged cock.

There was no need for words to pass between them; Gemini got the picture and it was crystal clear. The vindictive glint in Solitaire’s ice-cold blue eyes as she forcefully fucked her cock with Domi’s mouth and throat wasn’t merely cruel, it was… triumphant.

Very late that night, across town…

The rest of world no longer existed; beyond the bed she lay facedown upon everything was screened as if by billows of smoke, misshapen and distorted by a thick mist. All that was in crystal-clear focus was the naked redhead reclining seductively against the headboard, her widely splayed legs—feminine limbs so creamy white they could be sculptured from vanilla ice cream—and what lay nestled between those invitingly parted, alabaster columns.

She had seen a pussy close up—up close enough to smell… and to taste—but the pussy openly displayed before her enraptured eyes put the only other pussy she had ever eaten to shame. This woman’s pussy—her lust-swollen pussy lips carpeted with tangled, dark red pubic hair; the unhooded clit shimmering slivery-pink… so inviting; the blood-red opening to the woman’s cunt leaking expectant wetness; the puckered starfish of her delicate asshole a taste-tempting nut-brown—was perfection personified. Solitaire, her twice-weekly golf partner, the bane of her life on the golf course, the object of so many of her masturbation fantasies of late, indisputably possessed the most perfect pussy Tiffany James had ever gazed upon; more perfect than she could have possibly imagined, alluring, transfixing in its experienced maturity. Less than a foot from her face was a bottomless well of lustful bisexual dreams that would draw any woman, even the straightest, most puritanical woman alive, to it like an ultra-feminine magnet.

Tiffany was far from being the straightest of women and she hungrily inched closer to the perfect pussy Solitaire was wantonly presenting to her; to do with as she wished, for as long as she wished. She extended her hand and light scratched her middle fingernail across Solitaire’s engorged clit. The twitching sex organ actually seemed to grow and lengthen. She brought her index finger and middle finger to the gaping hole of Solitaire’s cunt. Mesmerized, she watched her probing fingers slowly slip into Solitaire’s incredibly wet sex hole; to the cuticles of her French manicured nails, to the first knuckles, to…

She blinked; Solitaire’s perfect clit was indeed growing, getting longer. The deeper into Solitaire’s cunt her fingers delved, the bigger and more detailed the clit became. And… and the less it looked like a clit. More and more it was starting to look like a…

Tiffany shook her head; what she was seeing wasn’t possible. She yanked her fingers out of Solitaire’s cunt and the aberration returned to normal; back to a woman’s clit. But, the second her fingertips tentatively touched the cunt opening again, the puzzling clit returned to the shape and dimensions it had held before she had pulled her fingers out. This simply could not be happening; it went against everything she had ever learned about human biology.

Despite her incredulity, Tiffany was compelled to her cross her middle and index fingers and push them into the cunt hole beneath the implausibly lengthen clit again. And Solitaire’s clit began growing once more; taking on the look of an erecting penis. The deeper her crossed fingers probed, the more Solitaire’s clit looked like a hardening cock… and not a small cock by any means.

This sexual hallucination was, of course, a physical impossibility, but it was intriguing, and kinky in the extreme. She completely buried her two fingers in Solitaire’s cunt and the clitty/cock expanded even further, until there was a jutting seven inches of rock-hard, richly veined man cock—completely with a heavy pair of cum-bloated balls—perched directly above her ultra-feminine cunt hole.

She worked her fingers inside Solitaire’s cunt and precum oozed from the amazing clitty/cock’s peehole. This was too FUCKING much; too much like the real thing. The sight of the watery precum running down Solitaire’s realistic cock was overwhelming. Scooting in to close the last few inches between her face and Solitaire’s magical clitty/cock. Tiffany ran the flat of her tongue up the length of it, hungrily collecting the salty precum, until her lips were pressed against the swollen male glans. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and closed it over the spongy clitty/cockhead. She swirled her tongue around the head; it tasted like a man’s cock. The copious precum tasted like male precum. She rose up to get a better angle and sank her salivating mouth down onto the clitty/cock. It sure as hell felt like she was going down a cock; a big, hard, throbbing, real LIVE COCK!

Beneath Tiffany’s face, Solitaire began undulating her hips, fucking more of the realistic clitty/cock up into the woman’s salavatingmmouth. Tiffany held still until the firm clitty/cockhead met the back of her throat. She relaxed her esophagus and allowed the clitty/cock to enter her throat and continue deeper, inch by throbbing inch, until her nose was being tickled by Solitaire’s blood-red pussy hair. This was crazy, insane, impossible, but fantastically wondrous; she was finger-fucking Solitaire’s soupy woman-cunt at the same time Solitaire was face-fucking her mouth and throat with ‘HER” impossible clitty/cock. It was fucking mind-blowing… in the extreme.

Solitaire’s cunt muscles clenched tight around Tiffany’s plunging fingers. The “cock” fucking her mouth and throat began to pulsate at the same time. Solitaire was going to cum. But how, in which manner; as a woman, or as a male… or both?

Solitaire’s cunt convulsed in intense, and definitely female orgasm. At the same instant, a jet of cum erupted from the head of the male cock, rocketing down Tiffany’s throat with unbelievable force. Another cunt convulsion and another jet of cum shot into her throat. Tiffany quickly pulled her head back. Three more orgasmic spasms inside Solitaire’s cunt pumped three wads of hot cum into her mouth. Instinctively, Tiffany cupped the contracting balls beneath Solitaire’s clitty/cock and massaged them as she voraciously sucked them empty of tummy-pleasing sperm.

“Like my little surprise?” floated down to Tiffany’s ears in Solitaire’s seductive voice.

Surprised? That was putting it mildly. And it wasn’t a little one, either. It was, without a doubt, the biggest cock she had ever had her mouth around. Tiffany barely managed to moan, “Mmmmmmmmmm, Hmmmmmmm,” around Solitaire’s amazing, and still spurting clitty-cock.

What was happening was so real; the pulsating cock in her mouth felt like the real thing, the hot cum pouring from it tasted like salty-sweet sperm on her tongue. Everything, all of this was far too real for it to be a…

Tiffany jolted awake so severely that she nearly tumbled off the bed. Gasping, her hard-nippled tits heaving with each attempted inhale and explosive exhale, she stared wide-eye stared up into the mirrored canopy of her antebellum four-poster bed. Four fingers of her hand were buried in her spasming cunt, the webbing between her forefinger and thumb all the prevented her entire fist from being deep inside her convulsing hole; the practiced thumb working on her unhooded and wildly twitching clit.

“A dream!” She had been having a dream… a dream so kinky, yet so realistic, each graphic, biologically impossible image, even the silky texture of her dream partner’s skin so vivid she could actually taste Solitaire’s salt/sweet male cum in her mouth.

“My, God, I’m hornier then I thought,” she wheezed. “Now I’m dreaming of Solitaire having a cock, a very real clitty/cock, that would magically appear if I finger-fucked her.” She had to get laid… and damned soon… by someone, anyone; man or woman, male or female, by a big hard cock, or by eating out another woman’s pussy while the bitch she was servicing was slobbering in her cunt.

Tiffany hadn’t ceased masturbating; in fact, the flickering images from the impossible dream only drove her bring herself off even more and ever more explosively, until she managed to finger-fucked herself into blissful unconsciousness. After nearly a dozen tortuously explosive orgasms, Tiffany finally attained her goal, only vaguely aware as she softly drifted into a well-deserved sleep that she wouldn’t be unwelcome to the biologically impossible surprise of pulling down Solitaire’s sexy silk panties and having a big hard cock slap her in the face.

Just before contented slumber finally overtook her, Tiffany James giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. It would so much simpler if women came with equipped fully functional cocks; men, and their archaic, overly possessive views on sex, could be completely eliminated.

To be continued…

12