Gemini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey, don’t turn psycho on me, T. I just asked a question. No need to get upset about it.” He paused and sized her up again. There was more flush to her cheeks now and her breathing had become a little faster. He wondered if her heart was beating any harder. “You know you can crash in my bed anytime you need to.”

T.J. nodded and went back to cooking, suddenly feeling more self conscious than when she’d started out. What was his deal? He acted as if she wanted him. As if she was one of those ninnies who played fan-girl after him all the time. Chah, right! As if! She was so intent into finishing up the breakfast she was making for the two of them that she didn’t notice the fingers right at first, playing lightly in her hair, hooking underneath the length of it and pushing it off her neck and over her right shoulder. T.J. didn’t even notice at first the feel of fingers moving toward her neck. In fact, she didn’t notice that Jason had moved to where he was standing right behind her, his body almost pressed up against hers. She didn’t realize he was there till his fingers caressed the side of her neck lightly, sending shivers down her spine.

And then she almost dropped the spoon she was using and tossed the pan with the eggs on the floor.

But Jason held her in place with his body. “Shh,” he replied softly, bringing his face down closer to her neck. She could feel the warm breath as he “shh'ed” her, the air travelling down her neck to her back where the warmth met the shiver on its way back up. “Shh,” he said again, this time bringing his lips to brush the nape of her neck gently as his hands moved down to brace her waist. One palm stole back up, placing itself flat against her bare belly. Fingers found the Niobium hoop there and tugged softly, causing T.J. to gasp at the sensation.

“Jason,” she started, realizing that he wasn’t playing now. Wasn’t teasing. This was for real and she could feel the warmth of his body seep into her own flesh. “Shh,” he repeated, letting his other hand fall to her stomach, his skin tingling at finally touching her. This time when he kissed her neck, he was more intent on it, the pressure of his lips harder. Lightly he nipped at her skin with his teeth and he heard a sigh coming from her. “Hmm,” he hummed into her left ear, nibbling the lobe. His hands moved upward, underneath the T-shirt, finding that underneath his own knit shirt, she was blissfully braless. His head reeled from the thoughts that raced through his head just as his fingers connected with her small round breasts. The tips of his fingers played lightly over her nipples, feeling them spring into excitement. Now, T.J. was trembling and he brought himself even closer to her, molding his body to her back, matching her curve for curve and cupping her against him. She arched herself into his hands, loving his touch, wanting more of it. But her mind kept going back to the eggs on the stove.

“Jason, the eggs,” but she couldn’t complete a sentence. Moving one hand away from her body, Jason reached over and shut the stove’s burner off then took the pan from her hands and pushed it to one of the back burners to sit. He knew it would cool down and become inedible but right now there was something else he wanted to eat. Something else that he was way more hungry for. He growled into her ear and then licked it softly.

“Fuck the eggs. No, better yet…” he trailed off as he turned her around in his arms, pulling her even closer to him than she was before. He reached around behind her and grabbed her ass in both hands. He could feel the warmth of her stomach where there was exposed skin against his own bare stomach. She felt like fire against him and underneath his flannels, he stirred into wakefulness. T.J. must have felt it, too, because she blushed even more but smiled even wider. He wanted her mouth so badly now. Jason leaned his head down over hers; he wasn’t THAT much taller than she was but it was enough so that he had to crane his head down a bit to meet her lips with his. It started out a gentle, almost nervous kiss, wanting to make sure that her mouth was receptive to his. And when he found that she was, he latched onto her hungrily, lips moving over her lips at first till finally his tongue wanted in on it. It licked across her mouth first, tasting her for the first time and he thought he could die right there a happy man. But then he pressed further, his tongue sliding into her mouth, past her teeth and there indeed meeting up with her own tongue. The two tongues wrestled for a while for dominance but finally both conceded to just the enjoyment of tasting one another.

“You didn’t finish your sentence,” T.J. teased him, her own hands playing over his bare chest, tweaking each nipple and making him jump. She raked her fingers—not really any nails there, she thought—down his skin and he sucked in a deep breath. Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of his flannels and just played lightly around the edges there, trying to decide what to do next. Jason’s belly trembled at her touch there, wanting so much for her to go farther in her caresses. But his hands wanted more exploration, too. Tired of the clothing barrier between then, he pulled her shirt—HIS shirt—over her head and held it behind her at first, tangled in his hands till he finally dropped it onto the now-immaculate floor. Then his hands started to touch her in earnest now, roaming from her back to her stomach to her chest. Each hand found a soft mound of pliant flesh, cupping, rubbing and caressing the skin there. T.J. moved even closer to him, arching slightly to let him know that she liked what he was doing, all the while, slipping one of her own hands down the front of his pants just as the other hand grabbed his ass, pulling him closer. Jason jumped when her fingers grazed the curling hair south of the equator, reaching out to grasp the prize of the battle.

“Oh fuck,” he breathed when she wrapped her fingers around him, tugging on him. His head rolled back for a second, eyes closed and he had to seriously control himself not to spill right away. “Oh Christ!”

T.J. moved her hand up his back, her fingers playing with his long sun-golden hair, twining themselves around several silky strands. She loved his hair; she’d always loved long hair on guys. Especially when they took as good a care of it as Jason definitely did his. When he looked back down at her, she kissed him then, full of ardent passion, letting him feel all the locked up desire that had been building in her for months. Years, probably. Since before she’d moved here, but only finding an outlet where she wanted to more recently.

Before she could say anything else, Jason reached down to push his flannels down, moving them the rest of the way down with his feet and finally kicking them aside completely. He wondered briefly if anyone could see into the kitchen window and then thought, “Fuck ‘em if they can! Shouldn’t be peepin’ anyway.” Then he started to kiss his way down T.J.’s neck, slowly down her collarbone, all the while caressing her back, hips and ass with his nimble fingers. He knelt down in front of her, his lips and tongue trailing the way down as well. Jason licked each of her nipples, biting them lightly, sucking on them before he moved farther down, kissing her ribs through her burning flesh and feeling her heart pound in harmony with his own. He played gently with her bellybutton ring, tonguing it playfully and then taking it in his teeth, tugging at it just enough to make her gasp. He felt her hands playing more in his hair again, brushing through it, tangling in it and finally grasping handfuls of it. He loved this…he loved this more than anything else in life right now…he loved…

…her…

The revelation hit him like a ton of bricks, but he didn’t have time to sit and ponder on its meaning right now. Right now, he had a beautiful chick in front of him…he started to pull down her pants…his pants, pushing them down till they were at her ankles. Gracefully, she stepped out of them and he pushed them to the side, too. Then he turned his attention and his mouth back to his quarry. He kissed her soft belly again, feeling the tautness of it against his lips. Then he finally moved farther down, tongue getting lost in curling red-brown hair before pushing farther into her. He licked at her clit and she jumped then, arching against his face and pulling harder at the long blond hair in her fingers. T.J. moaned slightly and he smiled as he teased her clit, making it swell and pulse underneath his tongue. His hands stole up along her bare thighs, tickling, caressing, pushing them farther apart until one lone hand played up until his fingers were curling themselves in her. He pushed one finger farther up, feeling her almost gush with wetness over him just at that touch and he knew this was right. Beyond right. So much more beyond anything that he’d thought was right in his life. He breathed in her scent deeply, himself growing harder and harder at the thought of burying himself deep inside that cave. He twitched his finger inside her, causing T.J. to shudder almost uncontrollably against his mouth.

“Dammit, Jason,” she hissed, the desire for him at a point of such high pitch that she thought she was going to explode soon. Jason smiled to hear the catch in her voice, the breathy quality to it. Knowing that he caused her to sound that way…

He stood up finally and stared down into those deep brown eyes that had no end and flooded her senses just from his stare and all the feelings he’d held deep inside. She trembled at the intensity of it and Jason kissed her then, this time with the taste of her on his lips. He turned her around till she was up against the table off to one side of the kitchen and he lifted her slightly till she was sitting on it. This gave him a better leverage so that when he lifted her even higher up, he was able to guide himself into her all the easier. T.J. wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and allowed herself to fall on him. Jason almost lost his balance as his senses all shot out from the sensation of her sliding down on him. Before he fell over, he leaned them both over the table, lying her down against it and himself on top of her, his feet still touching the floor. His hands slid under her, holding her waist to pillow her flesh against the edge of the table where he was thrusting against…against the table and against her. This gave him the chance to kiss her again and when he did, she cried out his name over and over again into his mouth. He looked down into her eyes and saw that she was staring into his as well. They stared at each other intensely while Jason thrust into her harder and harder, his tempo getting faster and faster as he drove them toward climax. T.J.’s hands ran down his back, sending goosebumps over his warm flesh and one of his hands stole up to caress her face as he kissed her.

Jason called out her name between kisses, still moving in and out of her, harder with each thrust until his head was spinning from it. She had already cried out from orgasm several times, chanting his name as if it were a mantra. Obviously, Jason thought, she could go on like this forever, her pitch becoming higher and higher with each new sensation that rushed through her. As much as he hated for it to end, because the pleasure was the most intense he’d ever experienced, he couldn’t hold out much longer. He felt everything inside him flood toward the forefront, rushing out of him like the tears from the night before. Only this was not from fear or pain…this was pure ecstasy. Crying out her name, Jason came at last, flooding her with every last drop that he thought he had, closing his eyes to burn the memory of this onto his brain. At that point, he wanted to collapse against her and soak in her warmth, but he felt his knees start to give underneath him. T.J. reached up with shaking hands to caress his face…his sweet face that she’d wanted to both kiss and slap for the last several months. She stared into his eyes and he into hers and both of them broke out into smiles as they tempered their breathing to a calmer level even though their hearts still pounded against one another. T.J. in her trembling contracted her muscles around Jason’s softening cock, making him jump in reaction.

“Damn, babe, don’t you ever stop wanting the last word in an argument?” he asked her, out of breath and looking totally wiped out. T.J. just started to laugh at that and smiled up at him playfully. Her eyes told a different story. One he’d want to explore at a later time. But first, he’d have to unkink his body and stand up. As he did this, pulling out of her, the phone began to ring. “Who the fuck…?” But he didn’t finish his sentence; he just walked over to the wall and picked up the phone. “Hello? Oh hi, Kev. Yeah…fine. Um…” he looked a little perplexed at T.J. and then over at the stove to the now cold, and probably tasteless eggs. “Sure, we’ll meet you for breakfast. Sure. Give us half an hour.” And with that, Jason hung up the phone. He walked back over to where T.J. was now standing up herself, rubbing her hands over her lower back. “That was Kev…we’re meeting him for breakfast.”

“Yeah, I gathered that, sweetness,” T.J. purred and started to pick up the clothes off the floor. When she was upright again, Jason reached out and kissed her deeply, holding her face in his hands. He never wanted to let go. Ever. “Come on, Jay, let’s get a quick shower in before we get going.” And with that, T.J. was heading out of the kitchen back into the bathroom. He followed her gladly, thinking about soaping that fine body up. And then he thought about it again…

…’Hey, babe? How would Kevin know that you were here?”

His only answer was the sound of running hot water from the showerhead and suddenly the answer didn’t matter.


12